Dana-boy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But as well, mentioning her new Island lover Philippe the water taxi driver and his 'big-black-donger' I had think she would be well taken care of in that department... Living down here in the Tropics and surrounded by nothing but endless miles of sandy white beaches, crystal blue seas and hundreds, if not thousands of available, well-hung black men with Philippe being but her first...

Christ! By the end of this I could imagine her selling everything back home and staying here forever!

Sitting back on my heels and watching my Mom service, or pay homage to our Lord and Master, it wasn't long before I felt his hand coming to the back of my head where without words I looked up to him as I allowed him to move me closer, close enough to join my Mom as my eyes closed, his scent filling my senses as I picked up his tumescence in my hand, nuzzling in closer still... His large testicles in their sack, pressed into my face as my tongue came out to lick along his length, joining my Mom at his base as we moved up, both of us as Mother and gay son, worshipping and wetting my dominant and much older lover down together...

"Oh yes, there we go... That feels good now... Controlling you both is quite enjoyable and Ms. Page your passion for worshipping cock is second only to your very well trained son" Lord Sterling commented as he let his free left hand come to a rest at the back of her head where having us this way he had us both under his control. Moving us in tandem, dragging our wet lips and tongues up and down his shaft at the same time making it look like he was using us like a human flesh-light in a way...

It looked and felt like we were two part of the same sex toy Lord Sterling was using to jerk himself off...

As surreal and utterly out there as this was, a Mother-son due sucking a man's big cock together as we knelt in the early darkness, the light of the near-by gas-lit outdoor fire-pit flickering all around us, nothing and I mean nothing could have prepared me for what Lord Sterling had ready and waiting, right out there in the sand...

"Oh yes, I think you both have me ready, now come Ms. Page, you are going to help me and Dana-boy, stay where you are on your knees, that's right... Take my hand and crawl for me" He said then as he stepped away, his big cock now just about fully hard and slick with our combined spit.

But then having Mom rise and take my other free hand she helped me along with Lord Sterling as I shuffled through the sand on my knees... It wasn't until we hand moved a few feet further out onto the dry strand until I saw what looked like a simple wooden crate sitting there, over turned, I had to squint some and thinking, I couldn't figure it out...

"Where? Where are we g-going Lord Sterling I asked feeling like a prisoner led by the hand during his death march... Led like a lamb to the slaughter, I didn't know what was going to happen next...

"Come along now, you'll see... We are going to recreate our first time Dana-boy, however and for my benefit, rather than yours, or even that of your lovely Mother's... I have chosen to fuck you a little differently this time... Like this morning, when I dry-fucked you in my bed... That was different, yes?" He asked as I moved along slowly, still on my knees, travelling the twenty feet or so as I looked up to him, fearful and knowing that whatever Lord Sterling had planned, I knew enough already that it wasn't going be nice, and in fact, what ever it was? I knew that it was probably going to hurt like hell..!

Reaching this crate sitting farther out, I could see now in the half light that also there, and oddly I might add were two wooden posts, each about four feet in height and driven into the beach sand. Standing up right some 6-feet apart and with what looked like two ropes or restraints attached at the top.... Seeing this added feature, I was really confused and growing more worried by the second.

Panic stricken figuring I was going to be tied up for this, I sort of froze then in front of the wooden crate with my gaze going from Lord Sterling and then to my equally naked but still smiling Mom. What was going to happen here?

With the Sun having set, It all felt so dungeon-like or medieval on the dark but fire lit-beach... I felt so scared all of a sudden as Lord Sterling spoke then, not to me directly but more so he was talking to my Mom, giving her instruction...

"Here we are now Ms. Page, you're not only here to watch, but you're also going to help" He instructed, telling my Mom she was to be included...

"Over there stand between the two post and secure his wrists. You're a smart woman, I'm sure you can figure this out, and that goes the same for you Dana-boy, over you go, lay your chest down and offer each of your arms, allow your Mother to secure your arms, believe me... You'll want to be held still for this" He said as Mom obey him, coming around the front as he stayed behind me and to my side where I felt his foot then, being placed in the centre of my back as he pushed me down with an "Uhhh!" escaping my lungs with my body bending and being given no choice I went over the wooden crate, pressed down under his weight the rough, sharp edged planks digging and cutting into my skin.

I was scared just then knowing Lord Sterling was going to fuck me but to be honest and with the way Mom was helping him, tying each of my wrists to these post and causing my arms to be lifted, pulled up and away from me like I was about to be crucified, or even worse... I felt like Lord Sterling was about to beheading me right there on the beach!

"Wh-why do I need to be t-tied up? Oh please! This is scaring me so much and Mom? Why are you helping him?" I cried as Mom pulled tight my left wrist and thus having both of my hands secured with my arms being painfully pulled away, on my knees in the sand and stretched across the empty wooden crate...

"You see Dana-boy... This is something I've been saving or waiting to do is more like... I wanted you to become acclimated, if that's not too big a word for you to understand, and with your Mother here to bear witness, I am going to fuck you in front of her but before this, I am going to mark you"

Shaking and in total fear now I heard him speaking from behind me as both he and my Mom had stepped out of my line of sight... Not that I could see much from how I was situated, kneeing faced away from the house and glowing fire with my vision cast out into the dark openness of the never ending sea-front.

The violent sound of the black, moonless Ocean hitting the beach and rumbling in the distance, it was haunting as it was real... Just like this situation I had found myself in... It was real, and I knew it was going to haunt me forever the way this was going.

My heart was beating as hard as the crashing of the waves, and thinking this was it, tied down Lord Sterling was going to go against my wishes and brand me anyway...

"No please! Please don't brand me I... I couldn't take that much pain... P-Please Lord Sterling anything... You, you can do anything else, just...just n-not that" I begged then figuring that if he wasn't about to behead me then the only other thing I could think of was of his early desire or suggestion that he have me marked, or brand me somewhere on my body...

And from the position he had me in, tied down and on my knees? I couldn't imagine it was going to be on my naked, exposed and up-turned ass!

"Ha-ha-ha!" He laughed while still unseen from behind me... "No my dear boy, there are many things I will do with you, but if wearing my brand is not to your liking? For now I will concede... I will not go against your wishes... But on that note, and like I've said, my dear, sweet Dana-boy... There are many ways in which I can mark you, take possession of you and make you mine... As you are about to discover"

Hearing him from behind me I was relieved but only slightly as Lord Sterling told me he wasn't going to go against my wishes and have me branded... But then, and as he described, saying there were many other ways in which to mark me, I heard for behind me a sound that didn't register within me right away... However, following this near-silent, air-moving, swishing sound, a new and different horror about to befall me... I was soon discover just exactly what Lord Sterling was referring to...

"Swish...CRACK!"

"Arrrrggg! Ohh! F-fuuu-ck!" I hollered with my head instantly coming up and my arms pulling hard against my restraints...

"Swish... CRACK!"

The sound came again and the incredible pain to follow, it made me call out once again... Louder and more desperate than ever...

"Ohh-oh Ohhh! Oh st-st-o-o-opp!" I belched, feeling I was being sliced to ribbons as I bellowed down the pitch black beach, my pain fill cries carried in the wind and no doubt being heard for miles.

It hurt so bad and I was so loud as Lord Sterling wielding what I could only assume was a whip, he must have been six or even ten feet back the sound was so long and slow.

His whip whistled through the air before it hit me, striking it's target not once now but twice in a row... The searing pain exploding first across my left ass cheek and then again along the inner part of my left thigh, he had me heaving forward with every ounce of air forced from my lungs as I fruitlessly grabbed at the ropes there to bind me and keep me still...

Flailing, I was unaware that such an excruciating amount of pain could even exist...

"You'll take twelve of my best, but that's just the beginning" Lord Sterling declared then as both he and my Mom stayed behind me with her not uttering a sound, offing no words to either help or hinder my situation.

I supposed she was in just as much shock, pain and denial as I was... Although with her not being on the receiving end of whatever implement of my horror and fire-breathing demise he was holding, I dare say her level of pain and suffering was anywhere near mine...

What is it parents always say? "This is going to hurt me a lot more than it's going to hurt you"... What a crock of shit!

But as well, with her staying quiet, not helping her son who was at present in great distress, it had me questioning if she didn't like what she was seeing? Wondering through experience if she wasn't as deviant and sadistic as our Lord?... Our Master... Lord Sterling... The man who in days had taken complete and utter control of my life, letting me 'experience' the gay lifestyle but now however? I think we were well past any single experience because as he continued and with my vision a blur of pain, heart ache and sorrow... I thought of Veronica, her pretty, smiling face coming to me in a blinding white vision...

Right now, she was the only thing that could ease my pain... my suffering for my Lord...

Smiling at me in my moment of need, she was my happy-place and I could feel her love, but as the vision began to fade and the reality crept back in, hopeless I knew... I knew she was gone and where I was now... Naked, on the beach, tied over and crate and being whipped by my gay lover, my owner, my possessor... I knew now that this was it... I had lost Veronica and this... This was my life...

I was a submissive slave being kept by an older gay man as his plaything, his fuck toy and to finish me off there was my Mother, as naked as I was... Being supportive but not of me, or of my plight, but rather she was supporting Lord Sterling, her own declared, Lord and Master...

In a matter of hours she had succumbed to him as I had... My Mom... She was now owned by Lord Sterling just as much as he owned me...

"Swish... CRACK!"

"Aaahhhh! Ohh Oh Please! Please M-My Lord no... No more I can't take it!"

The sound bursting in my ears and resonating throughout my entire body, feeling his whip strike me for the third of twelve in this punishment...

This initiation ritual he was putting me through and left screaming out again, once more I felt the thin leather whip-tail striking my skin, this time in a long line up and over my right buttock and outer thigh.

The evil hissing snake, licking around my body. It was so painful and awful, it felt like I was being sliced with a liquid-hot, searing knife...

"Swish... CRACK!"

"Ahh hahaaaa! N-n-noooo! Oh Mummy please! Please make him stop... I'll never... I'll never make it!

"Swish... CRACK!"

"Ahhhhhgggg!

After only five or six blistering licks of Lord Sterling evil whip and I'd lost count, but making it to twelve?, or any further? It didn't seem possible... Not at this level of pain...

There was no way I would survive and already he had me begging for my 'Mummy' pleading as I wailed and thrashed swinging my head around wildly looking for her and hoping, preying she could make this stop...

"That's only six Dana-boy... You're half-way there, and yes... Yes you will make it through, and then you will continue... You'll suffer for me and take everything I have to give you... And as for your dear old Mummy? Calling out for her won't do you any good... Turn, turn and look... See what she's busy doing... I dare say that with her mouth full of my cock, she has very little interest in helping you my dear boy"

"Uhhh s-six m-more! Oh p-please!" I gasped pleading as I listened and trying to look back but being tied down I was with my arms stretched out in front of me, I was only able to spot through my peripheral vision the outline of my Mom there at Lord Sterling's side. There on here knees doing as he was saying... She was sucking and looking lost, making love to his long, stiff and fully erect cock as I lay there suffering, crying as he whipped me and in more pain than I could have ever imagine...

"Swish... CRACK!" Rang out the seventh blow, the pain once more exploding in not my head but my whole body. Like a current being turned on and off, it felt like was indeed being electrocuted, it left me rattled and in a quivering, sweating mess...

"Arrrrggg!" I gritter out, this time clenching my teeth with my head being suddenly snapped back as Lord Sterling took it upon himself to continue, whipping and licking my back-end and upper thighs with his horrible, strong and biting, braided leather bull whip.

The explosively sharp stinging pain was much more than I could fathom or withstand, but as well... I knew it wasn't going to stop... Lord Sterling wasn't going to end this until I'd had all twelve and as for my Mom, whatever good she was being, I wasn't too surprised to see here there like that, submissively begging to suck a gay man's cock...

Suffering indeed but making it to the end no less, I was sure my ass had to be a mess of bloody, red sore looking stripes, or as sore as I felt... My body was in near convulsions as he ended and I was beaten... Making it through the last 5 vicious, biting lashes and finishing me off with a double back and forth across both my left and right ass cheeks as his finale... I felt myself go weak and fall...

Strung up by my arms I lay breathlessly over the crate too weak to move, breath or even think... I was just glads that it was over...

"Mmm...Mmmph.. Om my God Lord Sterling that was the most exciting thing I've ever seen and thank you my Lord... I could suck your cock forever, and I know... I know you don't want my pussy, but please... I need you... I need to be near you... I'll help you... I'll help you fuck Dana-boy in any way that I can"

Begging continually from behind me I was amazed with just how fast my Mom had fallen. Even as I laid there in a pool of my own sweat and agony it was hard to believe...

Offering to give herself to a gay man, even just to be near him and his big, 9-inch cock as he beats, whips and fucks her newly admitted gay-son into total and unquestioned submission...

"Yes Ms. Page... You can and will be all that you wish" Lord Sterling began... "And now that you are here with us and a part Dana-boy and myself... There will always be ways for you to help, but first and to mark this offering of your submission to me, you will join your boy now, climb over him, sit up oh his back and display yourself"...

"Open your legs and show me you have nothing to hide as I anoint you both, mark you with my waters, and as well Ms. Page, if you feel the need... Please feel free to do the same"

Listening over my own hard breathing with no choice but to remain where I was, remaining tied to the two post driven hard into the sand, I was as confused as my Mom sounded just then... Asking at first what Lord Sterling was talking about but then suddenly and to my horror, once again and without a second to think or ponder, I knew... I knew what Lord Sterling was doing...How he was going to 'anoint' us both...

"Uhh! Oh! Oh God yes do it! Of fuck my Lord! I LOVE it Unnnggg!" I heard Mom cry following Lord Sterling's instructions, climbing on top of me and feeling her weight as she straddled my back, pressing me down and adding more strain to my already sore arms as she called out then... But as well... I felt it...

The hot, wet trickling sound... The force and the splashing... Lord Sterling he was urinating... He was pissing and peeing on us... Both Mom and me and I was shocked to say the least... Or maybe I shouldn't have been, what with this adventure growing more twisted and crazier by the day...

But as well, in my earliest days, or during our introductions, after I had sucked his cock, deep throating him while being trained, Lord Sterling had eluded to doing this... Saying he might just piss on me out on the beach, mark me this way in another bid to show me that I'm owned, that I'm his to do with as he pleases... Including whipping me and then pissing on me...

First I could feel it, the splashing and the heat, then came the unmistakable odour but then feeling it again but in a much different way, I cried out, not just from the starkness and shock of what he was doing, pissing on us both, but on top of this and much, much further down the line of my suffering came the huge and added pain of feeling his hot acrid, acid-full urine running into my open, whipped and cut-up ass cheeks...

The razor sharp sting feeling nearly twice as bad and the whipping itself...

"Ahhhh! Oh Oh please Mom! G-Get up! Let me up please! It burns! Ohhh Owwww! Oh it huu-uurts sooo b-bad! Oh! Oh please! Oh fuuuuck!" I wailed and began bucking, like a bronco, pulling at my ropes and giving my Mom her 8-seconds as my back heaved and hips bounced, doing all I could to first rid her of the extra weight but as well I needed to get away from Lord Stirling's continuing, arching his streaming pee-flow still falling upon me like an acid-rain...

Strung out beyond anything on this good Earth, I struggled then feeling I was really being put to the test and now more than ever I did wonder how I could go on... How I could continue...

With Mom soaked down on top of me and facing him, Lord Sterling was pissing directly onto her tits and stomach as well as aiming himself lower. Low enough to hose me down I could feel his wretched pee hitting and splashing into my cuts and wounds, the fresh reminders of who I am and who I belong to...

But then and thinking this must be over and that I could endure no more, but to my added terror filled eyes in this endurance test... This dirty, piss-soaked and ass-whipped experience... It was far, far from over...

"Oh God that is so fucking nasty and such a fucking turn on on! Sweet Jesus I love being covered in your piss! Oh Lord Sterling can I join you? I want to pee on him too! Oh this is sooo kinky I love it all.... Mmmmph! Oh can you feel it baby! Can you feel your Mother pissing you? I'm marking you my gay baby-boy! Oh God Yessss! Uhhhhh!"

Feeling the heat a second time and hearing her piss run, Mom held her legs wide apart as she let her own bladder go that sent a new river of golden, wet stream piss running and cascading down my back and over my taut, stretched-out ass... My freshly whipped ass but as well, between my cheeks, and as filthy as all of this already was, suddenly I felt him there...