Dana-boy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lord Sterling and his big hard cock at my back entrance, his just-as-big cock-head touching my already battered and now piss-soaked little asshole as I held my breath in disgust, I knew what was coming next...

"Hold me Ms. Page, take hold a guide me in, that's it... I'm coming to like having two whores at my disposal, it's quite refreshing and new... Beside? Who could say no to owning such a duo? A Mother and her gay pussy for a son?"

"Unnnnggg!" I moaned feeling him push inward... Finished talking Lord Sterling's big purple cock-head breached my back door with my Mom still residing on top of me prone and splayed out... And if it was a consolation, at last his pee stream had come to it's natural end...

Left kneeling and tied down to my wooden crate, covered in the wet stench of piss, both hers as well as his... I thought this was it... There could be no lower place I could sink to.. This had to be the bottom...

"Oh God yes look at that big fucking cock going in.... Oh fuck that looks soooo sexy... Keep going my Lord... Can you feel that Dana-boy? Can you feel your Master's cock fucking that gay-boy ass of yours? Mmmm.... Oh yessss! Look at you! Eating him all up... Oh God Lord Sterling, please let me join you? I want that cock in me so bad... Even in my ass and not my pussy? Please fuck me too? You can have me...Forever... Both of us! Oh God I just need that fucking big thing inside of me one way or another!"

"Ha-ha-ha!" Lord Sterling bellowed again with that laugh of his, deep and distinct as my Mom begged him non-stop... Watching and seeing his length and girth splitting me open as he pressed forward, burying all steel-hard 9-inches of his cock into my ass and bowels...

"Turn over Ms. Page" He said to her then and surprising me all the same thinking he would dismiss my Mom's want and desire, saying she would give up her ass if he wanted, and yes, to my surprise... He agreed!

"Mmmph! Oh really? Oh Sir, you're too, too kind... Thank you... Mmm... Oh I can't wait... You can fuck me dry too if w-want" Mom grovelled further but also sounding gleeful and happy, if not surprised as I was... I felt her move then.

Lifting herself off of me I was glad to be rid of her added weight as Lord Sterling, he stayed with me, his cock balls deep inside me as my Mom turned, more or less rolling herself over on my back so that now she was on top of me facing the same way, like I was giving her a piggy-back with her knees resting at my side atop the wooden crate as I stayed there, tied up and impaled, full of my Master's raging hard cock...

"Uhhhgg!" I moaned then as Lord Sterling extricated himself from me, pulling back without giving any notice I was left gasping and with that vacant feeling once again as he suddenly appeared then, standing in front of both my Mom and me as she lay prone on top of me...

"Here, both of you take me in, get me wet again, use your mouths and don't be afraid... We're all one big happy family now aren't we?" He said to us but pointing his exposed knob end right at me, the foreskin peeled back and looking all glossy and pink...

"You first Dana-boy... Suck, that's it, open up taste you own ass on my cock" He said then, stepping directly in front of us and placing his hanging, hard member in my face as I was given no choice but to perform my first ass-to-mouth, and not to forget, he was also covered in both his piss as well as my Mom's so, to say this was a pleasant experience? Yeah... That was a bit of a stretch...

Mom on the other hand, she was all for it, wanting and even begging me to hurry up so that she could have her turn sucking and tasting my ass smeared along Lord Sterling's 9-inches...

"Oh that looks so fucking nasty.... Mmm! Oh Hurry up baby, don't hog all of that beautiful, dirty cock all to yourself" She grunted out with her head coming in over my shoulder I could see her tongue sticking out licking, running down the side of his long shaft, she couldn't help herself and as much as I too loved sucking this big meaty fuck-tool, this time and because of how fevered she seemed to be, I let her have at it...

Surrendering I left my mouth open allowing our Lord's big cock head to plop out where hungrily, and with greed, my Mom was there grunting and groaning again as she took him in, eating him up...

"Mmmph! Mmm! Oh... Oh I love this big cock! Even if not you're not an Island native, how did you get such a big one Lord Sterling? Mmmph! Never mind I don't care... Just as long... Mmm, uhhh... Just as long as you let me keep doing this... Mmmph! As long as you let keep sucking and worshipping you...and your big gorgeous cock!"

Sounding like she was someone else I could still hardly believe the change in my Mom. It seemed as if she was in a free fall from one sexually explicit scene to the next and lost to it already, here she was again... Pleading and begging our Lord to allow her to continue... Let her worship and suck his big beautiful cock where, and whenever she was permitted...

"Yes! Yes Ms. Page... You may and you will... I'm loving this just as much as you my dear and from where I'm standing? I think it's time for you to join us completely, come now back as you were, up on top of your feminine little son, I'm going to fuck you both and yes... As of now... That also means I accept your offer... I own you Ms. Page... You'll do as I say, when I say...And if you choose otherwise? Well, I'm sure you can see the fate your darling boy here has endured thus far... So go woman.. Move and do consider yourself lucky... Remember, as a rule I don't fuck females... But I do however fuck my slaves"

Following his orders to the letter I'd never seen my Mom looking or acting so possessed, or well, what I could see of her, or Lord Sterling anymore as they both returned to their places behind me with Mom squatting, laying down on top of me and offering her back-end to our Master, our Lord Sterling as I remaining where I was, held and bound...

Feeling the pressure return, Lord Sterling's mushy-hard cock head, once me more, he pushed himself in past my breach...

"Uhhhh! Ohhh f-f-fuuuck!" I gasped, hardly able to say anything with Mom's added weight on top of me, not that she was heavy but still, her and with Lord Sterling, impaling me, feeding his monster-cock, pushing each slow, agonizing inch after inch into me, gasping and swearing was all I had left...

"Uhhh yes, thank me Dana-boy... It looks like our little family is growing already and if I have my way I'm going to keep you all here with me... You... Uhhh" He grunted saying and fucking himself into me... For a few strokes before abruptly he pulled out leaving me gasping again as I heard my Mom call out as well... "Uhhh! Oh Ch-Christ, that's b-biiiig!" She howled from where I was and unable to see I could only assume that with my ass vacant, Lord Sterling had held true on his promise and was currently impaling himself into her open and accepting ass...

"You and you Mother... Ahhhhhhhh... Yesss take me" He called out as she wailed in a few more breathless moans before pulling back out only to slam himself directly back into me... Fucking us both, taking us as his possessions... Owned as Mother and Son... We were his...

"Your Mother, Veronica and Brother Reg too... I want you all... Uhhh Ohhh... You're all staying... I won't Arrrrggg! Uhhhgg... Oh yes take me take me I'm c-cumming... I wont let any of you go! Unnngggg!" Lord Sterling hollered one last time, cumming deep. deep in his gay-boy's ass, saying he's going keep us there with... Nit letting us go, he was going to keep us all...

******

The End...

******

Epilogue...

******

After making this declaration, Lord Sterling telling us that he planned on keeping us all there and I do mean all of us, he came then, holding me tight, he didn't even get the chance to sink that red-hot turbo-pipe of his into my Mom a second time as she stayed with me riding me again with her knees on my either side and getting off on this alone, grinding her clit hard into my backbone and cumming all while knowing that if we stayed, she would find herself being impaled as I was, fucked hard and taken once again full of our Lord's cum in his never ending bid in owning me fully and completely...

In the coming days and weeks, and with Veronica and Brother Reg indeed making their return, we all celebrated Christmas with Veronica breaking the new during our first ever outdoor Holiday-feast, she gained our attention by clinking her glass with a utensil, like they do at weddings...

"Clink-Clink-Clink" The sound rang out, stopping us all in our conversation...

"Can I have you attention everybody?" Veronica asked as we all turned to her and to be honest, I along with everyone else, we were expecting to hear a Christmas toast but I suppose what she had to say, it was gift enough...

Stopping, we all turned to look at her and to me she looked beautiful, radiant, Sun tanned and looking happier than I could ever recall as she looked to Brother Reg while taking his hand, smiling I could see the loving exchange that was telling me... Telling me further that I had lost her, my wife Veronica she was no longer mine and I was both sad for us but as well, I couldn't help but feel happy for her on the same level that she was for me... She was getting all that she wanted... Brother Reg and his baby...

"I have an announcement to make!" She said loud enough for us all to hear... "Brother Reg and I... We're having a baby!... We're pregnant!"

*****

And so ends another twisted tale from this twisted nut-job writer!

Thank you for your patients, comments and patronage... You are the reason I write these stories and will continue to do so in future... And again, another big nod to terryjkm for your editing work and proofreading...

Thank you again... N xo