Dana Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana watched Robbie sink into her roommate and couldn't help but feel herself in the process. She was so aroused, she felt like she was going to explode. With a look of pure lust, she made eye contact with her lover, Liam, and beckoned him near. It was her turn.

Liam first leaned in and passionately kissed Dana. As their lips separated and eyes opened, he turned to Carmen and kissed her. Then all three kissed at once. It was surprisingly romantic, given the circumstances. Liam then placed a hand on each of the women's pussies and began massaging their clits. His big fingers were perfect for the overly aroused women as they both began moaning as if they rehearsed it.

Meanwhile, Dave stood painfully on the sidelines, praying he would get an erection again so he could partake. He yanked and pulled at his cock as he watched Dana and Carmen approach orgasm.

But just before they did, Liam stopped. He leaned in again and kissed them, one at a time, slowly and passionately. Dana felt her vagina. It was as wet as a swimming pool. She stared up at Liam who was expertly taking his time.

"What do you want?" he asked, quietly.

"Fuck me." Both Dana and Carmen answered in unison.

Liam needed no encouragement. He stepped aside so he was between Carmen's legs first. Dana would have to watch. He took great joy in making her wait as he knew how incredibly turned on she was.

"Please go slow," Carmen said as she parted her labia for him. While clutching the base of his penis, he slowly lowered into her. First the head, then some of the shaft. Carmen's eyes rolled directly into the back of her head as she felt the first portion go in. "Ohhhhh my God. Ohhhhh wow."

Dana rubbed herself furiously. She alternated watching Carmen's facial expression to watching Liam's cock make its way inside. He was already halfway in.

"Oh my God your dick is huge," she shouted. "Oh fuck. Oh my God, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum already. Oh my God!"

Robbie laughed and shook his head watching while simultaneously penetrating Marin. Marin was in her own world, eyes closed, rubbing her clit as Robbie pumped his entire cock in and out of her rhythmically. The stimulation of fucking Marin and hearing Carmen cum were having an effect on him. He played mental games, thinking of everything from football to history in an effort to keep his cum from bursting.

"Fuck!! FUCK!! How are you this big!? Oh my... GOD!!" Carmen was losing it. As she approached her second orgasm, Dana got more and more restless as she waited for her man's big cock to arrive.

As if he read her mind, Liam very slowly reduced his thrusting pace before very carefully sliding his wet cock out of Carmen. Her pussy gaped before gradually retracting to fill the empty void. Her fingers immediately went to work on herself as Liam stepped over and placed his cock on Dana's hard stomach.

"Please. Now," she whispered, tired of the games.

Liam smiled. "Put it in," he commanded.

Happily, Dana grabbed his cock head and slid it directly into her pussy. She was so wet, it effortlessly filled her up.

"Ohhhh fuck me. Yes!" she screamed as she spread her legs wide, nearly kicking Carmen in the face.

Liam gritted his teeth and began pumping Dana over and over again. He nearly got completely inside in a matter of just a few minutes. The sound of his huge balls slapping against her tight ass filled the room with thunderous claps.

Dana moaned loudly, repeatedly praising Liam for how immensely large his penis was filling her up. Robbie successfully kept things under control by slowing his pace and taking plenty of time to bring Marin to orgasm. She now moaned as loudly as Dana did, her eyes still shut tightly.

And lo and behold, good luck finally rained down on Dave as he sprouted yet another firm and solid erection. He walked right up to Carmen and slid his cock with ease into her already lubed up opening.

The day had reached a fitting climax as all three men fucked the brains out of the women. A day filled with sexual energy and activity was ending just as it should.

"Oh! Fuck! Fuck! Shit! I'm gonna cum!" shouted Robbie as his levee finally broke.

"Fuck me too!" shouted Dave. He had reached orgasm almost as quickly as he got his latest erection. Both of them pulled their dicks out and stepped back for the finale.

Cum poured out of them simultaneously, Robbie's having more volume and distance. Dave, quickly realizing his load would not be like last time, stepped closer to Carmen in an effort to try and get at least one splash on her. She giggled and helped out by putting her face immediately underneath his dripping cock head.

Robbie covered Marin with ease, both of them laughing uncontrollably as his cock blasted her hair, face, and tits. "Ahhhh!" she shouted, eyes closed, hands flailing.

When it was over, Robbie and Dave stood in front of their respective women, admiring yet another mess to clean up. But the real mess was yet to come.

"Mmmmm. Fuck. Ok... shit... You guys ready?" Liam asked the entire group, as if he was well aware that his orgasm would be the one to top them all.

"Shit. Here we go," said Robbie admittedly excited for Liam's upcoming blast. "Watch out, Dave."

Both men stepped back as they watched Liam clutching his rock hard cock. Liam, too, stepped back ready to fire.

"Arghhhhhhhhh!!" he growled as he unleashed a massive load into the air, over Dana's entire body and onto the headboard.

"What the fuck," Dave said as he watched in shock.

"My goodness gracious," Marin said as she also watched. One eye was still shut due to Robbie's cum.

Liam angled his cock down in time to splash Dana aggressively with his next load, leaving a long streak from her vagina to her neck. Next, he aimed at Carmen.

"No, no, don't you dare-" she shouted as she held her hand up. But it was too late. Liam's next load splashed directly into her face, covering it.

"Arghhhhh!" Liam belted out again as he hit Dana in the hair on his way over to Marin whom he nailed in the thighs.

After splashing Dana again on the stomach, he arrived back at Carmen. She watched nervously as his cock seemed to take a brief pause from spraying. Just when the whole group assumed he was done, a gigantic load flung out his cock landing on Dana's face. As Liam stroked out the final shot, his cock shook, sending a blast of cum in every which way. He managed to splash Marin, Carmen, and even Robbie and Dave with his final load.

Robbie shook his arm to try and get the sticky mess off. "Aww man. What the fuck?!"

Liam's cock began to deflate as he stammered backwards and landed on the armchair, looking up at everyone whom he had just covered in cum. He put his hands on his head and started belly laughing with joy.

"What a way to end it," Dave said as he reached out and cleared some of the cum off of Carmen's pretty face.

"You know that's not yours, right?"

"Ehh, like it matters anymore."

"Liam, you are a wonderfully beautiful beast, did you know that?" Marin asked as she sexily leaned back on her elbows, legs crossed, drenched head to toe in cum. "I'll say I've had my fill."

"Me too," added Carmen.

All eyes were on Dana. She could only open one eye as the other was sealed shut with jizz.

"Me? Oh yeah. Yep. Me three. That's enough dick for a month."

Everyone laughed. Robbie and Dave collapsed on the bed as they all relaxed in mid-afternoon euphoria.

"Now what do we do?" asked Robbie, seeing as everyone had come off their sexual high for the day.

Carmen looked around at the scene before her. Five naked bodies, each of them covered in jizz. Three soft cocks still leaking. Drenched pussies still expelling fluids.

"You better know a good cleaning service!"

The End.