All Comments on 'Dana Comes Home Ch. 02'

by whatnow221

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
motherfucker74motherfucker74over 14 years ago
The incest came easy but...

As easy as the incest came it was still hot. You don't get a perfect score for I think the incest for both sis and mom just happened way too easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Goofy!

"All of THE sudden"? What planet did you beam in from? And there are no such words as, "liminally" and "cuntal." Here's a real jewel of a sentence: "Even though the flimsy tanktop didn't hide much, it was exciting to see so much of her bare breasts." All kinds of goofy crap.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Mother and daughter both want some cock?

It looks like the boy is going to be busy. I hope that they do a threesome......Great story and a outrageous story line. The sex is very vividly written. I will be watching for the next chapter. Well done and Thanks.......P.S. pay no attention to the Literature professor about the faux-pas in improper English, The writing was good enough I didn't even notice any thing wrong.

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Rich had it right.

Pay no attention to cheap shot artists who hide behind their anonymity. There are a lot more of us out here who appreciate a story that is interesting and well written. You do good work and tell a hell of good incest tale. Thank you for your stories. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Third chapter?

Anxiously awaiting it.

garyr19680garyr19680almost 14 years ago
Oh Yes!

I'm hoping that a third chapter is in the works. Sexy story so far, and well written.

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
Hot!

We could have done without the old creampie, but it was all hot.

jane marwoodjane marwoodalmost 12 years ago
Excellent 5***** piece

Most enjoyable. Thank you for posting it.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
YOU SHOULD HAVE CALLED THIS STORY MR. LUCKY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRST HIS SISTER , THEN HIS MOTHER. THIS KID HAS BECOME A MAN IN TWO DAYS. AND SEEMS HE'S GOING TO STAY THAT WAY. IT'S A GOOD STORY, WELL WRITTEN AND WELL THOUGH OUT. THIS STORY WAS A PLEASURE TO READ. I FOR ONE WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE STORIES LIKE THIS, NOT THE FREAK SHOWS WE OFTEN GET . I MEAN 12 inch COCKS ,AND 38 DDD BOOBS.THESE WERE NORMAL PEOPLE. THANK YOU..........LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"Do you know why mommy's pussy becomes slippery, bumpkin?" "So I can put my penis in it. Right, mommy?"

This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking by a gifted writer. I love it when mother and son use baby talk, returning to the way they spoke when he was small. She used to call it his "little pippy," but her boy's pippy ain't so little anymore. It's a big fat cock, perfect for sliding up his mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between his mommy's legs that gave birth to her boy. Brendan sure is a lucky lad. He's fucked both his sis and his mom, and now he's got both family cunts to take care of his big prick. Not to worry, though, this boy's got plenty of warm creamy semen in his young balls for both of the family cunts. Brendan's proved himself an all-around family fucker.

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 10 years ago
I'm in the opposite camp.

Loved the story, right up until the mother started in with the silly baby talk. That was just so out of place, especially after their initial bathroom encounter, and the glorious scene in the pile of fall leaves. When she then took him upstairs to her bed, I thought, 'Other than for a few typos and other grammar errors, this is really good writing. It's avoiding all the usual incest-story clichés. Well done.'

Then it all went pear-shaped, with the sudden change in the mother's demeanor.

Oh well. I still enjoyed it quite a bit anyway.

BigDog251BigDog251about 10 years ago
please

Please tell us there is more to this story please there's got to be more

DYNO224DYNO224almost 10 years ago
good job

Liked your story so far! maybe in next chapters you can thaw out ice queen sister.Seemed a little cold and undemonstrative the way she just walked out.

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
nice start

hope you keep going great story so far hope sis gets more into it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
enjoyed

Dana, the 'ice queen' as someone called her, seems to be a user. Gets hero's from a man, goes cold and distant, dresses and walks. She needs to grow up as well as her brother. He needs to lay off the maryhoochie. You seem to feel a need to write stories about drug induced sex. Why can't you just write about people having sex because they WANT to? Mommy's role play is actually a turn on for me. Without going the disgusting Dom/sub thing, it is one way a woman can take the lead once in a while. Sometimes, on the other hand, she'll want him to be the strong one. Also, it is sort of satisfying working the whole mommy love most guys have for their own mommies. On the whole, I like this but just stop with the drug thing. Sex is better when one is clear headed and its good to be able to remember everything later. I remember smoking a few joints with a group of friends and my wife when we were young. I ended sharing my wife with about three other guys that night, I think. I was never more ashamed before or since. Till then my 19yr old wife would have done anything, literally, for me but a little marijuana changed that in one night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Had to pass

the baby-talk was just that little bit too creepy; right up to that point it was semi-OK, them bam! with the weird, creepy baby-talk shit. Next.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago
I didn't

like the baby talk at all and skipped over it but the story didn't get any better. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree the Baby Talk did not appeal to me. It was going O.K. but then it just got too weird.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous