Dana-girl Ch. 03

Story Info
Mother knows best.
8.5k words
4.49
14k
10
1

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of incest or incest content.

Chapter 3

Mother knows best

Returning after a few minutes, I came back in finding my Mom and Veronica right where I'd left them, sitting together on our living room couch, both dressed rather smart in skirts, which until now was something I hadn't really noticed...

I suppose I was too caught up in myself and how I was dressed, not to mention everything else that had happened so far during this very surreal, if not down right incestuous afternoon tea party where they had me dressed up as their very different kind of maid, making this one adventure that I'm sure would have had Alice blushing through her looking glass...

"Ahh, here's our pretty little maid... Are you feeling better? Are you over having to taste your cummies?" Mom asked, or mocked or teased, I'm not sure which, but still, she had me feeling cautious as I came back in with the clean and dried little-Reg, all wrapped up and hidden in his towel.

Stepping closer, I was afraid of what she was going to say or do next as she put out her hand, wanting me to give her the towel wrapped dildo, but taking it from me she surprised me as both she and Veronica parted some on the couch with Mom patting the seat between them.

Warily, I made my way in and sat, being careful to smooth my skirt down, trying to get comfortable but still, I felt like I was walking into a trap...

"You know I was only teasing you sweetie" Mom said to me as I sat, apologizing I suppose...

"I'm merely pointing out to you what I was saying to Veronica... We were talking just now, and I think she agrees with me that you should start taking female hormones, along with some supplements and the estrogen cream wouldn't hurt either" She continued, explaining how they'd been making plans behind my back again as I sat listening and feeling afraid with Mom telling me they have decided that I should start taking these hormone replacements that will make me look and feel more like a girl...

"However in the end Dana, we will respect any decision you make... It is your body sweetie, and although we can't force you, let's just take a minute and go back, let's hit the pause button for a moment before choosing" She added, thinking of me at least and I did, take a breath that is, if fact I took a few breaths...deep ones...

"This is a big step, but you have to realized Dana that all of this, everything... From you and your wife playing and having fun at first, to then take things to the next level with Reg, and now you, wanting to cross dress and act like a girl just about all of the time... But before you go any further, you need to ask yourself sweetie... Is this is what you want?"

Taking in what she was saying, I knew what direction they wanted me to go, and even I couldn't deny seeing myself heading this way, and as well Veronica was right, saying earlier how we've all said the same thing about me, and now with Reg and the three of us trying out this new 'lifestyle'... The one where I've been taking the back seat, playing the role as her 'girlfriend' with Reg even saying it himself, saying he has 'two girls' now...

The more I thought of it, and as crazy as it seemed, my taking these female-enhancing-drugs, it did feel like this was the logical next step, however 'un-natural' as it may have been...

"If I can say without influencing you too much"... Mom spoke then, breaking my moment of quiet thought, wanting to tell me more, tell me how both of them think this is the best way for all of us to progress... The best way for me to grow and move forward...

"Remember Dana, Veronica and I... We are thinking of your best interest... We love you and we think this is what's best for you... Do you understand this sweetie? Or 'Dana-girl' as we'll continue to call you" she added, finishing and telling me that no matter what I decide, they'll back me up, but either way my name won't change, and as it seemed nothing else would any different either...

Knowing this already, believing that they did have my best interest at heart, I was leaning towards saying yes, agreeing to take the hormones thinking that at worst, if I didn't like what was happening after a week or so I could just stop taking them...

But before I even went that far, my biggest question was wanting to know that with all of these pills, potions and creams they wanted me to take or slather over myself... I needed to know more... I needed to know 'what' exactly they were going to do to me...

Pausing while looking first to Veronica and then back to my Mom, I bit my lip feeling myself beginning to tremble, asking, wanting to know what will happen? How will the pills affect me?

"If... If I say yes... Wh-what's going to happen? Like will they make me a real girl somehow? I just want to know how they work" I asked not fully understanding what kind of changes I might expect to see, and feel as the hormones bring out more of my 'inner-female'.

Knowing one thing about guys who take steroids however, and from rumours that I've heard, it seems that when they take them, their muscles get big, but their dicks shrink and they can't get hard...and that part? Well, as you can imagine, that part scared the hell out of me!

"No baby, they won't turn you into a 'real' girl... You can relax, you'll still have all of your original parts, but you will feel more 'like' a girl, and yes there will be some subtle changes, like your nipples might become somewhat sensitive, and you may cry a little more, you know? You'll become more responsive to the things girls like... But a good thing is how it will slow your hair growth, meaning you wont have to shave your face as often" Mom went on to explain, trying to make me feel better in telling what was going to happen, or lightening the blow is more what I was thinking.

I already knew this wasn't some kind of miracle sex-change drug, but based I what I had heard about things like this, I was still quite concerned and wanted to know as much as could...

"W-what about stuff like with m-my p-penis? I've heard that these kinds steroids, they make it so you can't get hard and, and like those big muscle guys, their cocks shrink and get smaller... I... I can't have that, you both know I'm small enough already" I asked letting them know my concerns about stuff like this, these pills shrinking my dick that was small enough already.

"Well sweetie, I won't lie.... There will be some side effects with your little penis, which is what you have, just a little, ineffectual penis...and we can hardly compare you to any muscle-men with real 'cocks' now can we?" Mom answered, putting me down and making certain I know that my 'little penis' is no big-man's 'cock' as she went on then trying to make me feel somewhat better by saying this would be a 'relief' for me... but to be honest, with what she was saying? I sure didn't feel relieved in any way...

"And yes, you may encounter some erectile dysfunction... But you need to think about it differently Dana... I mean with Veronica and Reg making you her cuckold, and whoever else may be able to seduce her, this way, when you start taking the supplements, you'll no longer have that pressure around you... You know? The feeling of being a failure in bed, you won't have that hanging over you any more"

Shocked with what she was saying, not about Reg, but about this 'who-ever-else' she was referring to, I sat up some, going on more of the defensive...

"Wh-what do you mean by that? Who? Who else is going to seduce her? Y-you don't want to sleep with anyone else do you Vee?" I asked, turning to Veronica who was sat up some from her reclined position to my left on the couch, putting her arm on mine and looking at me with what appeared to be genuine concern...

"No baby, I don't have anyone particular in mind, but your Mom is right... As we do this, I think it would be best if we kept all of our options open... Like how we'd all love to see you find a real man to show you what it's like, someone who will take you, and you know? Make you feel like a real woman"

"She's right Dana" Mom joined in, or more like was taking over again, going back to this embarrassing idea of me being set up, meeting a man to take me make me feel like a woman as they keep saying...

"We would all love to see that happen for you, I think you would enjoy the experience of being with a man, maybe someone older who can really show you what you're missing, and if you're worried now, you needn't be, the hormones with also help to put you in the mood when the time comes"

Listening to the two of them, I'd swear they were either trying to turn me completely gay or push me closer and closer to getting a sex change...

I was confused and still only half on board with going this far, leery of what these drugs were going to do to me in the long run, and hearing her telling me how they'll 'put me in the mood' when it comes to any desires I may have towards men? That part was scary indeed and in fact, all of this, everything... It was all become a bit too much for me to take...

"However as for your lovely wife over here, I mean look at her Dana? She's a gorgeous, young vibrant, and a hugely sexual young woman... Surely you can't deny that? And just look at those tit!" Mom went on, surprising us both with her next round of comments...

Turning her attention to Veronica, saying she has great tits, which she does, but still, to hear my Mom saying stuff like that about my wife? Switching gears, and not to mention 'how' she was saying these things as well.

Her voice turning softer, sexier, sounding flirty and lusty as she looked past me to Veronica where together they shared a smile as Mom, she continued with her eyes on my wife's and not on mine, opening up and telling us more...

Much, much more...

"Oh and hell, just to show you how willing I am... I'll put myself out there and admit that I've even had my eye on her... I know I shouldn't be so forward, but since your father and I split, I've had some 'experiences' of my own you could say"

Listening but still shocked, I could hardly believe what my Mom was saying... Was she attracted to women? and Veronica? Also... What did she mean by having her own 'experiences'?

Sitting between these two women, the main driving forces in my life... I looked to my Mom in disbelief, but then going further I watched as she reached behind me, offing to take my wife's hand where even more shocking still, Veronica smiling back at her and obviously blushing, she accepted, reaching up behind me as well so that the two of them were holding hands, fingers entwined and resting on the back of the couch...

"Wh-what's going on here? Are you two? Veronica you're not? You told me you've never been with girls?" I asked astounded really, sitting up in the middle seat between the pair turned and gawking at my smiling, blushing wife...

"No baby, I've never been with a girl and, oh gosh Ma'am, I'm so flattered, I don't know what to say, I never knew... You? You've... You've been with women?" Veronica answered me but then looking past me, or through me, she gushed over my Mom, even coming out and asking her if she had slept with other women as they continued holding hands with Veronica calling her 'Ma'am' again and looking at her with a shy, interested kind of smile...

"Yes... Yes I have dear... I have experienced 'sapphic love' with women and there is nothing wrong with it either... I'm only telling you about this so that you see that it is perfectly alright to keep your options open... The important part is allowing yourself to be willing enough to consider other things" Mom explained, admitting that she had slept with woman and that no, no there was nothing wrong with her doing so, and that part, oddly I did understand.

Yet skipping the details of these affairs and thus leaving us to our own imaginations, instead Mom chose to liken herself to me with her admittance, letting both Veronica and I know that crossing this line, the gender line of sex and sexuality, it was of no real consequence...

Still however, I did begged to differ...

"When you think about it, I'm really no different than you Dana, and as much as you may not believe it, we're not trying to turn you gay... But we do think this is something you should pursue, and yes like me... It's no a big deal... I've tried certain things, and I've been in situations that you might call 'gay' or 'lesbian' in my case"

Leaving the two of us blushing I don't think either Veronica or I could really believe what my Mom was telling us, that she at some point, after divorcing my Dad, she had been involved with other woman as well as dating men, which that part I did know of, her dating and seeing a few guys over the years, but through it all, she had remained single.

Yet on top of all of this, she was also saying or pointing the to the fact that she, like Reg, she too has an interest in Veronica... A sexual interest...

It was all a bit mind boggling and hard to keep up with as I sat there between the two of them dressed as a girl, being their 'maid' for the day and it made me wonder, with me dressed and acting like this, like a girl, I had to think this in some strange, cringe worthy way if my Mom didn't have these same sexual designs on me?

"Okay, now that I've shocked the hell out of you both and put myself out there, letting you know where I stand... I think for now we'd better step out of this venue, but let's not stray too far" Mom continued, doing most if not all of the talking and thankfully, after 'going-there' with us she wanted to talk about something else...

"So tell me, how long will the three of you be away sunning yourselves on the nude beaches? And when can I come visit?" She asked smiling and letting go of Veronica's hand, trying to change the subject some, pointing us towards our up-coming extended vacation and I for one was glad to talk about something else... Anything at all!

"We're leaving in a few weeks, and as of now we're looking at about two months away, but we can stay longer if we want" Veronica replied telling my Mom that we were leaving soon and she was right, we didn't have an actual return date booked, our tickets were open, meaning we can fly back when ever we wanted...

"Oh and I'd love for you to come visit... That's a great idea... Can you come at Christmas? I've always wanted to have a hot-tropical Christmas on a beach somewhere" Veronica beamed sounding up-beat and excite about our trip and also with the prospect of Mom joining us for the holidays, she was all for it...

Personally, I liked they idea of her coming to spend Christmas with us, because I'd hate to think of her being at home alone through the holidays... Especially if we were as she said, spending all of our time on 'nude-beaches' and so did Veronica...

"Oh this is going to so much fun, and I promise you Page, with what Reg has told me about all of the single men on the islands, you might just find yourself having an extra-hot Christmas right along with us!"

It was a wonderful gesture coming from Veronica but then after hearing about all of the single men she was going to meet? I was a bit wide-eyed but Mom was all smiles and winks, getting flirty again while lacing her talk with more innuendo...

"Oooh! That sounds like fun! I have a few toys of my own but nothing beats feeling a real, hard, flesh and blood man going in" She teased, winking at Veronica who replied then turning to me she went one further, making a suggestion she'd already mentioned to my Mom... A very embarrassing suggestion that involved me...

"Mmmm... Oh yes! I love that feeling, and Reg sure does have a big cock, but don't forget Ma'am, remember, if you want something else, like someone who has an incredible tongue and can lick pussy probably better than a girl... We have our own 'lezzy-girl' right here" she giggled out at the end, winking and laughing as my jaw fell open, even wider than my eyes, I was beyond shocked... I was astonished she would say and suggest such a thing.

It was embarrassing enough when Veronica said that she had mentioned this to my Mom in passing during one of their conversations, but to be sitting there and hearing her say it with me there in front of her, I swear I could have curled up and died I was so embarrassed...

"Ahh-ha.. Yes... Yes you did tell me I could 'borrow' our little girl here, and the more I think about it, and after seeing how pretty she is... I may just take you up on the offer... But I must say, from the looks of you Dana-girl, I'm not so sure you would like doing that for me now, would you?"

Seeing my face drop as she asked, and was only teasing me I hoped, I was afraid to answer this incredibly intimate and almost unthinkable question... Would I like doing as Veronica was offering? Would I like to go down on my own Mom?

"Oh gosh Mom... I... I don't think that would be a-appropriate... I mean, I'm your son after all, and well, that's kinda, kinda personal" I mumbled back, nervous and trying to wiggle myself out of this very embarrassing situation, but of course, we all know that wasn't going to happen...

No... It wasn't going to happen in this crazy game we'd all started playing, where slowly but still so suddenly all of the lines and rules set up to govern our morality in what one would call a 'normal-society' -they all seemed to vanish right before our eyes...

It was like looking back at the Earth from outer space where you can see no lines dividing up the countries, all of the land is just one big mass with no separation, one becomes the other and the only lines we see are the ones we've drawn for ourselves...

So in reality and with how we were all acting, blurring all of the imaginary lines, it was actually freeing in a way, except for maybe me, being left behind some, still struggling to erase my own lines or get over my usual self-made barriers, namely my ever present wall...

"Yes sweetie, you are my son... But from the look of you, so pretty and in your maids outfit, and with what I want, sometimes, having a pretty young thing down on her knees taking care of me, especially if I can pretend she's a new girl... I 'kinda' want that from you... But if it's too much, I can understand... So instead, what we'll do is, we'll consider it just a continuation, or an 'additional service' you can perform as our pretty maid for the day"

Sat with my eyes wide open, along with my mouth, gaping and not believing what my Mom was telling me, I spun quickly in my seat, looking to Veronica who was again reclined and relaxed, sitting back, letting Mom take the reigns once more and giving me no help or hope as I was becoming accustomed to seeing in her sometimes.

Like when Reg was taking the lead, she would abandoning me in a way, and now I was seeing it again as my Mom was doing the same, taking over with Veronica residing clearly in her corner and leaving me out there all by myself.

I wasn't sure what Mom was inferring as I sat there sort of frozen...I mean, did she want me to go down on her right then and there? I couldn't believe it, suddenly I was filled with one of these "Is this really happening?" moments.

Yet then, call it being saved by the bell or whatever, Mom changed the subject once more, this time turning her attention to Veronica, much to my relief, but still, I wasn't left too far out of her sights...

"But to tell you the truth, until your even prettier wife made the suggestion, saying I should 'try you out' I was more interest in her... Can't you tell that I've been flirting with her all afternoon?" Mom added as Veronica was left blushing once again, hearing my Mom say for sure that she did have designs on my pretty blonde haired wife, but now...now that I was there and dressed as their girly-maid... Things were going to be different, but that didn't mean Veronica was going to be left out either...