Dana-girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her flavor and taste were hitting me like a strong, vintage wine as I went back in, reapplying the same pressure, sucking her clit back into my lips as I sent her reeling, arching her back and clawing at the seat cushions... Proving rather than telling her that yes, I can suck clitty, just as well if not better than I can suck cock...

"Uhhh! Oh... Uhhh... Oh shit, oh fuck that was... Oh shit, I haven't cum like that in God knows how long... Whew! I guess a big dildo is no replacement huh? Not compared to the real thing, even being eaten like that... Oh God baby.... You are sooo good, I think I may just turn into a real lesbian after all!" Mom gasped out teasing and smiling between her heavy chested rising and falling as she sank back into the couch.

Slouched and collapsed back Veronica moved in to help my Mom after cumming herself, only much quieter and watching from the sidelines as she stoked her own clitty-button getting off on this whole scene, seeing this bizarre Mother-sissy-son combo, her husband, licking and sucking his own Mother's pussy.

Taking and holding her one hand, we watched as Veronica lost in her arousal and her curiosity of other-woman, she let the fingers of her other hand move over and touch my Mom's still heaving mid-riff... Looking silently on to see her fingers drift down running through and gathering up the dense, coarse hairs of my Mom's pubic patch, feeling and examining her lush, wiry-blond bush...

"Mmmm" Mom cooed...

"You like that Veronica? You like all of my pubies? Go ahead girl, give her a kiss... You don't have to do what you're pretty girly-wife just did for me... 'She' made me cum so good, but just do it for me baby, kiss my pussy, show me, let me know how much you love me, and all of this, what we're all doing... Do it baby-girl be curious, it's alright... I know you want to"

Looking to my Mom, I could see the hesitation in Veronica's eye, the way they came up and met hers, you could see her want but also, you could see her reluctance...

Sitting back on my haunches, I knew enough to get out of the way, and it seemed especially so, what with the way she had started talking about me... Emphasizing the 'she' part when addressing me and even calling me Veronica's 'girly-wife'...

I could feel her attitude change towards me, but I knew better to say anything, plus I was squirming inside... I wanted to see Veronica do it... I wanted to see my wife lean down and kiss my Mom's hairy pussy.

I thought if there were a time, this would be it...This was a beautiful thing... Another rite of passing where my Mom, she was calling and beckoning Veronica to come join us, to cross the line... It was incredibly erotic and had my little dick feeling stiff and ready to cum once again under the slightest touch or provocation...

Fascinated, we watched Veronica leaning down, her big, naked tits swinging below her as she stayed on her knees atop the couch, bending at the waist she lowered herself down into the valley of my Mom's pussy cleft and kissed her, she kiss my Mom's bare pussy, showing both her adoration and her respect, as Mom gave us this lecture, once again it felt like she was really stepping in and taking over...

"Ohhh... Oh yess baby, that's it... Kiss her, show me...Mmm... I'm loving all of this so much, you're both so, so special to me, and I know I can be demanding but that's just the way it's going to be, its has to be that way doesn't it? I'm your elder and I know if the two of you listen and follow me... We can all be happy together... Is that understood?" Mom said to us both as Veronica sat up smiling but blushing like crazy after doing what had been asked of her, leaning down to kiss with her lips, those of my Mother's, yet further down, kissing her pussy lips...

"We... We understand, Ma'am... B-but what about Reg? We've been sort of answering to him lately and well, we, we want that to continue". Veronica asked, sounding a bit fearful, like she was afraid to hurt my Mom's feelings...

But I was thinking the same thing.... Like what was going on? Were we all about to get into some kind of bizarre power-struggle between Reg and my Mom with Veronica and I caught in the middle?

"Oh yes, well, maybe you didn't understand, I meant like after him, of course... I know he's been giving you a good seeing to Veronica, like any woman would want, and I would never want to step in and harm what you have with him" Mom replied sounding different again, like she was on the back foot all of a sudden, hearing Reg's name and knowing his status with us...

"No no, I mean more like today, where we've set these boundaries...and what that means is, if I am to condone what the three of you are doing.... I will not be involved unless I am shown the respect I deserve, because of who I am... Does that simplify things for you?" She asked explaining more of what she meant, and I think I understood, but still, I could feel the change in her, there was something about Reg being the true, one person 'in-charge' and it made me feel like she was reserved suddenly, fearful, or reluctant in a way...

"Ye-yes Mom, I think I get it, and of course we'll always respect you, and I know Reg will be happy that you'll be around more, it's just kind of weird if you look at it from where we're sitting, isn't that right Vee?" I asked Veronica who, remaining naked as we sat around talking, she agreed with me saying pretty much the same thing...

"Yes, I know what you mean too, Ma'am...and just to show you, I do respect you, highly... I...or we... Dana and I, we'll always call you 'Ma'am' from now on, is, is that okay?" Veronica asked surprising me a little, agreeing and saying that in order for us to show my Mom the respect she's looking for, from now on the two of us, we'll always call her 'Ma'am'...

To be honest, I didn't mind this too much... I mean it wasn't all that far off from me calling her Mom, and I also agreed that once Reg came back, like Veronica had said, he'd be dying for a shot at fucking her, and from the sounds of it, Mom... Or Ma'am... She was letting on like she was more than willing to let him...

Continued...