Dana-girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Ma'am please, you...you can't want that from me?" Veronica asked then feigning her surprise while offering herself in a way, sitting forward in her seat with her big tits pushing out through the buttons of her blouse, looking flushed and biting her lip, which of course only made her look even hotter and no doubt even more desirable in my Mom's eyes...

"I hope that doesn't offend you Veronica dear, and somehow I don't think it does... You like being respectful don't you my sweet girl? You like calling me 'Ma'am' and don't get me wrong, I love it too, but tell me? When you're with Reg, are you this submissive with him as well? Like do you call him 'Sir and fall at his feet?" Mom asked, sounding a little more serious in her playful tone, still smiling but wanting to know why Veronica was calling her 'Ma'am' and I too was interested to find this out... I'd picked up on her saying it more than a few times, calling my Mom 'Ma'am and I wanted to know where it was coming from...

"I... I do like b-being respectful Ma'am" Veronica began, answering with a pouty, almost shy look on her face, tilting her head in towards her chin as she blushed even further...

"My own Mother back home in England... She raised me that way, to be polite and respect my elders and the people I admire the most... And umm, as for Reg? He likes to be called 'Brother-Reg'... That's what they call him in the islands, and well, we like to call him that too, don't we Dana? We...we like to think of him as our leader, which...which he sort of is when we're all here together"

Hearing Veronica answer, I couldn't help feel the same, but it was strange listening to her and noticing how her voice changed, she was indeed sounding way more submissive, even stuttering some, and it gave me a real feeling like Mom was the one in charge here today and she was indeed getting to Veronica.

After all, we already knew I was below my wife on this totem-pole, so my Mom stepping in and filling Reg's shoes, at least for this very eye-opening tea party we were having, that much I could certainly feel happening...

"Hmmm... Yes, that's very sweet of you, being so polite and respectful, and I have to say Veronica it turns me on even more thinking my daughter-in-law has taken a dominant lover, such a delicious, naughty thing to do... But tell me? Because of all this, I'm beginning to wonder, will you ever give me any grandchildren?" Mom replied, first saying how sinfully-good it was, this submissive cuckolding thing we were doing, but then throwing us an even larger curve ball, Mom went somewhere I don't think either of us were expecting...

"Ah... Ah... Well, um we... We haven't really thought about having kids, yet, um... I thought may-maybe we'd wait a while and decide later" Veronica answered and this time sounding not only submissive but also sounding like she was feeling guilty, and who could blame her? -or any woman who's being pressured like that by her Mother-in-law? Being asked the age old question of when we were going to give her a grandchild...

"You're what now 34yrs old?" Mom asked while continuing... "At your age Veronica, I'd say the window of your breeding cycle is growing smaller all the time, so I think sooner rather than later would be best. However if you think our pretty little Dana-girl here isn't quite up to the job of getting you pregnant, and I can definitely see that happening once you start taking the hormone therapy" Mom said looking to me as she told us that once I start taking the pills I won't be able to get my wife pregnant, but continuing she had our heads spinning with her next announcement...

"So, if you wanted to consider asking Reg to father a child for you, I wouldn't have a problem with that" She added, announcing after declaring that if I'm not fit to father a child, she was more than okay with Reg stepping and filling my 'daddy-shoes' as it were, having him fucking Veronica with the intent of getting her pregnant, with Mom throwing in that Veronica's baby-clock was ticking, saying that her 'breeding cycle' was coming to an end.

Veronica and I could only sit and listen, gaping with our mouths open again as Mom kept coming up with these crazy, sex-fueled ideas... First teasing and being flirty with Veronica before coming out and saying Reg should be the one to father a child for us, of course we were stunned...

"And yes, before you say anything... Yes, I do think Reg would be perfect... He's like a stud bull, so strong, so virile and manly... And he's so damn good looking... But you Veronica, you're just as gorgeous, and quite ripe for breeding if I may add... I mean just look at those tits! You make me so envious with my flat little chest... Yet with a full set of milky-full breast like yours? Why I'd say you'll start lactating right away, and you'll need regular milkings the second Reg knocks you up with his baby"

Sitting there and saying nothing, or unable to for the moment, I for one was blown away listening to her and watching as Mom then picked up little-Reg wrapped in his towel as she soon had him unfurled once again and held in her hands...

"Oh God this all so exciting, isn't it? Just picturing Reg fucking you with his big cock, pumping his baby-making cum into you... Uhhh! oh it turns me on sooo much... Mmmmff... Ummm" Mom gasped as we looked on seeing her her arousal take over.

With little-Reg gripped in her hand, astounded we watched as she moaned while lashing out with her tongue, licking the long, thick replica cock up along the underside of it's shaft before opening her mouth and all but swallowing the big bulb of it's head in one gulp...

"Uhhh... Oh you two... Do you see what you're doing to me? Mmmm... I want you down there Dana-girl, go on down where you belong, I need that tongue now, and you Veronica, help her, take my skirt off and pull down my panties... Oh fuck you've made me sooo horny, now you have to take care of me... So come on, I'm serious now Dana, be a good girl for me, down, get down there...on your knees"

Seeing all of this happening, hearing and watching my Mom lose herself like that, once more I couldn't believe this was real, feeling again like I was having some kind of out-of-body experience, I felt myself moving at her will, lowering myself down off of my perch on the couch with Veronica wordlessly following along, moving closer, taking up my vacant spot, sliding in next to my Mom.

Reaching forward and pushing the coffee table out of our way, Veronica was helping me before doing as she was also told, going for the side catch of my Mom's rather conservative looking knee-length skirt as she raised her hips, allowing my wife to slip the solid print free, leaving her in just a tiny pair of black lace panties all while my Mom continued to kiss and molest little-Reg with her mouth and tongue.

It was like a switch had gone off in her head and I knew just how she was feeling, the lust and sexual want possessing her every thought as it was taking over... She was coming alive, horny and wanting the two of us to get her off, saying it was our fault and now we owned it to her, we had to take care of her...

"Oh God yes, the two of you, get me naked, take my skirt off, and my panties... Uhhh I wanna feel that talented tongue of yours Dana-girl...and you my gorgeous daughter-in-law, open your blouse dear, show me those big titties" Mom said first to me and then to Veronica, all but ordering us and telling us what to do as I moved her skirt down and away from her ankles before looking up to see that Veronica had moved, kneeling up on the sofa she was smiling and giggling while following my Mom's directions, doing as she was told, opening the buttons on her blouse and exposing her tits through her lacy cupped underwire bra...

"Ohhh yes... Mmm... I love big tits and yours looks spectacular... Quickly now, out that bra, let me see those beautiful milk jugs... I can't wait to see your nipples, I've dreamt about them you know?" Mom moaned this time, ordering Veronica to shed her bra, wanting her to reveal her creamy, white skinned, pink-nippled titties and telling her how oddly, yet also very erotically, she had dreamed of Veronica's tits, visioning and picturing what she looks like topless.

Meanwhile, I was still down where I was, kneeling on the floor in front of them and not believing what my Mom wanted me to do as I looked up sort of biding my time watching her ogle and comment about Veronica's tits as my wife giggled again, perched up on her knees sort of facing my Mom, she reached behind her back opening the three eyelets holding her bra to her body before letting it drop...

Pressing her shoulders together, titling her head down and even biting her lip, she looked so damn sexy, acting shy and reserved but it was easy to tell she was loving every second, pushing her big while melons forward, showing and offering them up for my Mom's inspection and doing so smiling, I knew Veronica was getting off on this as well, playing with my Mom, showing off her big tits while we let ourselves cross this line, evolving yet again I guess you could say... Adding another layer to our kind of kink...

"Oh God Veronica, come here baby, let me, can I? I want to feel them I want to kiss them and... Oh God, I cannot wait until you're pregnant!" Mom gushed as she stayed sat back with me down between her legs, hesitating but not for long as my 50-something year old Mother continued to let herself go, reaching out taking Veronica's heavy, full breasts in her hands, letting my wife come forward, offering if not 'feeding' her big tits and hard, pink nipples to my Mom...

"Mmmmff! Oh... Oh God yes... Dana, get me naked, get my panties off, lick me baby, lick me and make me cum while I devour these amazing big tits!" She shrieked then after breaking herself away momentarily, letting her face come out of Veronica's soft and wonderful tit-valley long enough to tell me what to do next... Wanting me to get her panties off, get her naked from the waist down and lick her pussy for her while she sucks, plays with and generally gets off enjoying Veronica's big beautiful tits.

Quaking now and knowing this was my moment, my turn to cross the line, I watched once again like I was outside myself, seeing my hands shaking as I reached froward, my finger tips coming into contact with my Mom's warm, bare skin as my hands moved up her thighs, feeling the electric charge of her turned on sexuality transferring from her to me.

Touching her like this, it made everything becoming real again, snapping me out of this frozen, near catatonic state that I'd slipped into as I watched these two women engage like this, seeing and feeling it now, my own dirty, lusty wants were pushed further toward the surface.

Leaning in closer as I hooked my fingers into the thin elastic band of her tight, little panties, I felt myself being pulled in, my nostrils and senses being filled with her aroma, her womanly, aroused pheromones hitting me.

Taken over myself, I felt my eyes flutter in my head as my little dick struggled even harder, trapped in the confines of my own little pair of see-through, black chiffon panties.

Having recovered from our first incestuous session early where Mom had touched and felt my bald little dick while holding little-Reg up between my leg and under me, pressing my tiny short shaft to the big dildo, essentially masturbating me with the big sex toy while dwarfing me in comparison before making me cum, and here we were again... Walking this tight-rope in far too strong a wind...

"Oh yes... Get those panties down, now you're going to kiss my pussy for me, nice and gentle Dana-girl, do what I tell you" Mom directed as she once more lifted her ass up off the seat cushion, letting me slip her panties free as she pulled her face out of Veronica's luscious tits once more and again, just long enough to give me her directions... My eyes went from hers down to her naked and bared and exposed sex...

"Uhh...Oh, Oh Mom... It's so beautiful" I uttered back not knowing what else to say, seeing for the first time my Mom's sandy haired pussy mound, and my word... What a 'mound' it was...

Leaning down with my hands palming her knee caps, I closed my eyes and let my cheek rest on her thigh where going further I kissed her bare skin, feeling her warmth on my lips left me shuddering, becoming lost in my arousal as well as to this whole idea... Being here where I was here, inches away from my Mom's untrimmed and heavily scented pussy.

Intoxicated, my head was a flood of her womanly essence and I knew then that I wanted her as much as she wanted me... It was useless now to even think of putting up any kind of resistance, I was about to lick and taste my Mom's pussy, I was about to pleasure her, go down on her, live up to my word, or rather Veronica's, proving to my Mom how good I can make her cum...

Staying topless but moving back down beside her, Veronica pressed her big naked tits into my Mom's arm as she watched, giving us her undivided attention looking down to me as Mom, she pressed her hips forward, raising her ass off the couch some while smiling and pointing, telling me where to start, telling me where to begin...

"Right here Dana-girl, you can start right here... Kiss me here baby, I want to see and feel my pubies touching your face... That's it, smell me...Mmmm take me in...I'm not like you young girls today, keeping my pussy shaved... Uh-uh... I'm a real, mature woman and we don't do that, do you understand? Both of you?" She asked while pointing and directing my face into her wiry, abundant mound.

"Mmmm... I think you look beautiful like that, so womanly and like you say, mature, I think that's so sexy, but I like my landing strip, can I show it to you? I'd love to cum watching Dana lick you" Veronica replied as she stood quicky then not waiting for an answer, shedding her own skirt and tiny thong all in one downward push where righting herself with her hands on her hips, she smiled proudly displaying herself to my Mom. entirely naked.

"Oh yes baby, show me that wonderful, voluptuous body Veronica... Yes I want you naked with me... Mmmm... You're so gorgeous" Mom called out quickly turning her attention from Veronica to me...

"Go Dana-girl... Uhh... Get in there baby, lick me, show me, show me how good you are...Uhhh the two of you have me so horny... I could fuck you both all of the time, but I hope Reg doesn't get mad... Do you think he'll spank me when he finds what we've been up to?" Mom asked while parting her legs farther, going up on her toes and she pressed her hip upwards, offering me her bushy pussy mound while placing her one hand to the back of my head, bringing me down, her wet, brown tinted labial touching my own pink-frosted, glossy coated lips...

"Unnnggg oh yes!" She grunted as my mouth and tongue made contact, yet with her wiry pubes getting in the way I suddenly found myself having to work, digging and prising my way through, parting her hairs as well as her thick, leathery feeling pussy lips...

"I don't know if he'll spank you Ma'am... You're both so dominant and I love that about you... But I bet he'd want to fuck you, and not just because you're a hot older woman, but even just to say he's had you... You know? Like a trophy? That's how I felt the first time when he took me in front of Dana" Veronica replied, speaking out in dirtier, grittier terms, describing how she felt the first time Reg had fucked her.

"I felt used and taken by him, but in a good way... I wanted to be his and let him do whatever he wanted...and I still do" Veronica replied, letting my Mom, and me know that she could see Reg taking, fucking and claiming my Mom, adding her as another notch in his bed post.

Normally however, you'd think something like this would be a turn off for most woman, to be objectified like that where 'normally' things like this would go against the grain...

But to hear the two of them, my Mom and my wife... To hear them talking about Reg like this and getting off on the idea of being using as sex objects... I was beginning to wonder and think that maybe woman had been lying about stuff like this all along! Where outside they are strong and confident, but deeper down most...if not all, they wanted to be taken by some big, strong manly-man... Taken and fucked hard, left feeling used and breathless.

But then again as it was being proven time after time, with these two, these women, these two strong, guiding forces in my life... Nothing seemed to be 'normal' in anything they said or did.

Which of course included me, dressed in woman's clothes and playing the good little 'lesbian-maid' no longer serving 'tea' but rather now, in a reversal of her fortunes, I was the one serving my Mom's wet, aged and aromatic womanhood... Or in other words, I was the one being used...

"Mmmm... Oh fuck yes... That sound so delicious and naughty, Oh fuck I need to cum... Dana do me sweetie, lick your Mom's pussy, be my good girl... Oh! Oh yes, right, right there, on my clit... Oh fuuu-uck yess!

Digging through her forest of sandy blond hairs, some fine and soft with others feeling bristly and course, at long last, I found the object of my search...

Using my pointed tongue I found her meaty, thick clit protruding forward like nub of hard flesh and going a bit crazy, overcome once again I nuzzled my face into her and began suckling at her like a kitten finding a nipple, pulling her in with my lips and feeling her respond...

"Oh! Oh Yesss! Oh baby make me... Oh make Mommy... Ohh fuck-make-Mommy-c-cummm!" She growled through her teeth clenched as I worked my magic... Learning long ago to suck Veronica's clit this way, like it were a small, yet incredibly sensitive cock... It was my go-to, my secret weapon...

But also, in an instant I was coming to love the feeling of serving her this way, sucking at her hard, almost cock-like clit, feeling her her pussy hairs all around me. covering me in her smell, her scent... It was beyond intoxicating... It felt so wrong. but oh so fucking erotic and so, so very naughty to use one of her own words against her.

Although with limited experience in my life, yet with Veronica's patients and willing to teach, my licking and eating pussy had become a favourite of ours, sometimes forgoing fucking altogether with me instead using my acquired talents to get her off while I was either denied in one of our earliest games, or sometimes just left to my own devices, left jerking my little dick with her there in the bed beside me, encouraging me, egging me on.

Doing my thing, curling my lips and tongue around her button, and with Mom -and oh my what nice big clitty she has... I sucked her gently at first, stroking her with a little suction, easy in the build up but then, sensing her approach, knowing and feeling she was near cumming, I moved in, applying ample pressure, forming a seal over her big, fleshy clit, sucking hard inward while at the same time and what I have learned is the right moment, I slid in and added two fingers, pushing into her drenched wet hole and curling upwards, rubbing and pulling at her upper, inner pussy wall, finding her G-spot and literally dragging the orgasm out of her...

"Unnngggg! Ohhh! Oh don't stop... Oh God you are good! Oh fuck Dana-girl put your fingers in me... Yes! Ohhh you know don't you? Oh you know just how to... Uhhh... It's soooo gooood! Oh yess! I'm cumming... Ohhh baby... Oh God can you suck cock as well as you suck pussy? Uhhhh Ohhh!" She cried out cumming hard and indeed, she did believe us, because I did know what I was doing.

Buried deep into her, of course there was no way for me to answer her, only able to let out a few muffled moans as I continued applying the same pressure, letting go only momentarily to lick and drag my tongue up through her overly wet pussy trough, tasting and swallowing her riches, her heady, thick pussy cream.