Dana-girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was quick as she kept going, in the blink of an eye and she was gone, but as I looked up, I stopped dead with Mom on my arm stopping with me she waited for me to clue in...

"Was? Was that a...a woman? Or a guy? Or was that a... a..?"

"A Transvestite?" Mom asked, finishing my question as it dawned on me, figuring out just exactly where we were... This was Church St. in our down town core... The area of the city more affectionately known as "The Gay Village"

"Oh God Mom... I had no I idea we were coming down here!" I said back to her once it had hit me and I remembered being here once before, or being 'caught up' is what really happened...

It was a Friday afternoon and after doing some work stuff in town, I found myself stuck in traffic during what was known as the annual Gay Pride 'Dike-Hike'... The lesbian only march that takes place on the Friday before the main event, which is the huge, world renowned Gay Pride Parade held in Toronto every year...

Anyway... Now that I was here and 'down amongst them' as I'd once heard someone say... I felt an enormous chill of awareness and awakening running through me, because never in my life would I have considered myself like this... As belonging here... As being 'one of them'...

I don't mean that in a bad way of course... I mean, just look at me?

It was just such a huge eye opener as I walked with my Mom, huddled close to her and shivering in the cold Autumn air, dressed completely in woman's clothes and feeling like I stuck out like a sore thumb, but deeper down and scarier even still was knowing that I DID fit in down here and this WAS where I belonged...

It was a big pill to swallow in the moment, but as we reached the clinic's store front entrance my attentions were turned from the street and it's own set of worrisome questions to what I was faced with now... Stepping through the glass doors and into the reception area of one Dr. Marsha Harper...

***

"Hi there... My name is Page Powers, and this is Dana... We have a 10am with Dr. Harper?" Mom announced smiling and sounding happy as we entered, stepping up to the reception desk to be met with a very pretty looking blond haired girl smiling back at us.

First to my Mom and then to me as our introductions were made with Beth, the tall, well build receptionist as she stood up from her seat, shaking my Mom's hand as I sheepishly offered mine while trying to avert my eyes.

Looking away, far too embarrassed to be seen dressed as I was, realizing and seeing now with this girls stunning beauty that I was only pretending to be as pretty, I was a joke compared to this tall, gorgeous blond... This 'real' girl smiling at me with her long golden coloured hair curled and looking perfect, cascading down over her shoulders and across her high sitting, firm looking tits exposed through the open buttons at the top of her short, one piece nurses uniform.

She was stunning, and I was indeed the joke, the imposter, the fake... Or really why we were here at all... Because I was just a sissy, a wannabe...

"Yes! Welcome... I have you right here in our book... The doctor is free now if you'd like to head right in?" Beth said to us, smiling still and directing us towards a door off to the right while not paying any real attention towards me, not commenting or saying anything, asking who I am, and nothing about how I was dressed...

It was a relief in a way but still, I couldn't help feeling foolish in front of her, she was so pretty and it made me kind of glad we didn't have to wait...

"Hello? Dr. Harper? May we come in?" Mom asked opening the door a crack and peering in as I stayed close behind...

"Yes! Yes, please come in... Hello... You must be Ms. Powers and this... This must be Dana... Please, come in and sit, sit right here... We can begin right away" Dr. Harper said to us as we both entered her small but rather well appointed office, the walls lined with books, medical journals and diplomas. Her desk and the furniture looking ornate and expensive...

"Good morning, I'm glad that you're here on time, I do like punctuality in my clients" The doctor began as we were seated in front of her, Mom and I sitting in matching patterned wing-back chairs leaving us looking across to this doctor woman who was still talking and making her introductions...but really, I was too caught up looking at her...

"Dana? Are you listening? The doctor asked you a question" Mom said then nudging me with an elbow and me snapping back after I'd drifted away, checking this woman out... This also tall blond haired Goddess in a lab coat...

This doctor... This stunning woman... Dr. Marsh Harper, who in her white doctors coat and thigh-high black skirt, with her eyes heavily made up and magnified behind her prescription, horn rimmed glasses, and along with her long, streaked or dyed blond hair all piled up in a bun atop her head, she was incredibly good looking, and at once I was finding her hard to look away form.

Seeing her and meeting her, I found myself stricken and swooning, just as I had moments ago when meeting Beth, the super-hot blond receptionist...

This wasn't fair... The two of them, I swear they could have been sister with the even hotter looking doctor appearing to be only slightly older, but still they were both so blond, so stacked and so... So fucking hot is what they were!

"Oh... Ah s-sorry, I'm... I'm sorry, you were saying?" I asked, apologizing, snapping back while trying to recover, asking this hot, big titted blond woman doctor to repeat herself after I'd obviously been caught looking, or checking her out is what I was doing...

"That's okay... I can see you might think I'm a bit young to be a doctor hmm?" She asked but honestly, that wasn't it... I mean, yes, she was young, maybe 35 at best? But I was caught ogling and gawking at her, not because she looked far too young to be a doctor... But rather because she was so strikingly gorgeous!

Even if I am attracted to men, still -- and even more so... I'm am quite attracted to woman, as I keep trying to tell everyone... But God knows, I wasn't going to just come out and compliment her or let her know what I was really thinking... I can only imagine what I'd say...

"Uhh I'm... I'm sorry doctor... I was too busy looking at the dynamite rack you have... Oh and hey, I think I can see your nipples poking through your blouse and it's making my 'sissy-stick' all hard and uncomfortable in my cage... Did you want to see it?"

Yeah... No.... That wasn't going to happen...

"I... I don't mind if you're young... You're... You're very pretty though... I mean... If I can say?" I answered back instead, finding a bit of my voice, speaking up and admitting that much at least but really, I did want to tell her how beautiful I thought she was...

"Oh, you're very sweet, thank you Dana but my question was, how are you feeling? I understand all of this is still rather new to you, and before we can go on, or continue, I need to know more about you... Things like do you still feel afraid when dressed? Or as time has gone by, do you find yourself growing more comfortable about everything?" She asked, extending her original question of simply asking "How are you?"

But thinking, I had to agree with her, I had to say yes... I mean, other than now, in this moment, and during my first time 'out' as it were... She was right, as time had gone by, and I was finding more and more of myself through wearing even the simplest of things, like switching to panties from regular guys underwear...I had to admit that like anything else in life, once you do it long enough, it becomes normal... It becomes you, so how could I say no? I wasn't so afraid anymore...

"I'm... I'm okay I guess... I mean today, this was the first time I've even been out... Like in public so that was pretty scary... B-but like you said... As time passes... I... I do feel more comfortable... es-especially in p-panties" Stuttering out my reply I let her know that I was alright with how things were going but still, there were times where I was frightened and unsure... Like now, and being here...

"Umm-Hummm... Yes... Your Mother has been kind enough to fill me in on most thing with you, and from what I can see...and although you do not wish to pursue full-reassignment, I still believe that you are a suitable candidate for hormone therapy... But, I do need to ask you Dana... This is what you want right? I mean, you are here of your own free will and wish to proceed with our program?"

Paying attention to her this time, I knew we were into serious territory, meaning I had to be open and honest with her, letting her know that I did want this and that I did want to try... Even if I did have some concerns, I knew I was ready to move ahead and start this 'program' as she was describing...

"Ye-yes... This is what I want... I mean, I know that I can stop if I don't like it right? Like if it makes me feel sick or anything like that?" I asked agreeing that yes, I did want to go on the hormones, and I honestly did want to give them a try... But also, knowing I could back out, that made the decision all that much easier...

"Yes, you can stop, but once you've been introduced to the regime, you may want to wean yourself down if you do decide it's not for you... But anyway, enough of the negative side, that's not why were here" She went on telling me that I could stop if I wanted to but then, also wanting this to be a 'positive experience' Dr. Harper switched gears, wanting to talk about other things, like my name and how the pills work...

"So instead, why don't we focus our attention to why we're really here?... and that's you Dana, or 'Dana-girl' as I've been told I can call you, and I agree, your name is rather androgynous already, so adding the 'girl' part at the end, does makes things sound more distinctive I guess you could say"

Cringing a little listening to her describe the name I've been given, or how as she said, adding the 'girl' part, I felt a little silly and truly like a sissy...

Hearing the way she was saying it, sounding like a tease, like she was almost making fun of me, thankfully though, she moved on, changing again and talking more about the technical side of these hormones... Going on about the chemical compositions, stuff I knew I'd never grasp, so once again I found myself slipping away, but not for long this time...

This time I was only allowed to let my gaze drift momentarily, imagining what this hot-doctor looked like under that sexy looking white lab-coat, completing her very sexy-looking doctor ensemble of a black pencil skirt and light blue button down blouse...

"Okay... Now that we have the consult and paperwork taken care of... Dana-girl, if you'll just sign here and initial the next two pages, we can have Beth our pretty young receptionist come and help you change into one of our gowns for the physical portion of you exam"

Snapping me back just in time to catch what Dr. Harper was saying this time, I signed her paperwork before standing with Mom, waiting as the doctor buzzed in Beth the too-gorgeous receptionist we had met on our way in...

Seeing her come in and then standing next to the doctor, the two of them, I swear they looked like two cheerleaders from back in school, and in a moment, they were both going to be seeing me naked, and oh God... I almost forgot... I was wearing a chastity cage...

Now... Now I was really beginning to sweat...

"Hello again Dana! Why don't you come with me pet? I have a gown all ready and waiting for you in the exam room, it's this way" Beth directed looking at me smiling with her impossibly white teeth and stunning good looks.

Turning to my Mom, she gave me a nod, telling me go as the young girl hooked her arm in mine and led me out of the doctor's main office and across the hall, opening a door leading into a what turned out to be a sizable examination room, complete with all of the amenities, except for maybe a partition where I could strip down and change into the surgical gown they had ready and waiting for me...

"Okay, here we are now lets get you undressed" Beth said as we moved over closer to the typical looking exam table with it's padded brown leather surfaces looking worn and faded at the edges and covered in that wax-paper they use in doctors office, pulled out and covering the surface from a large roll mounted at the foot end of the table and seeing it, this 'apparatus' it had me wondering and thinking how many like me had come here before me?

How many poor souls like me had gone through this very same ordeal I was about to experience?

Exam tables aside, in my next dilemma, I was now faced with having to undress in front of this hot young girl who was easily 10yrs younger then me, looking to be no more than 20 or 25yrs old, if that...

"Y-you want me to get undressed? Right here? in... In front of you?" I asked knowing already but still, I knew I had to try, and Beth, as she went on to tell me I had nothing to worry about, telling me... "Don't worry, we have cute little girly-boys like you in here for this all the time"...

"Really?" I asked sounding surprised, because I was somewhat... Yet I was still quite curious...I mean, just how many? And what makes up an 'all the time'?

"How... How many guys like me come in here? Usually?" I added as Beth stepped behind me to help I suppose, going for the short zipper at the back of the dark floral patterned dress Mom had me wearing...

"Oh lots and lots... You'd be surprised how many beta-males we convert in a week... Now here we go, lets get you out of this pretty dress huh?" She answered not really giving me any numbers per se, but vaguely letting me know that I wasn't alone in this...this whatever it was I was becoming...

With my dress coming open at the back and with Beth's fingers touching my skin, gliding down along my shoulders, pushing the fabric away, she was making me shiver with chilled goose bumps running out all over me, her touch was so soft and sensuous, inviting...

I felt myself swooning some as I clung to the short, floral pattern dress, clutching the material, holding it on front of me, my head filled with the terror of having this hot girl see me, see me naked...and worst of all, see me caged as I was... My little dick, locked up and taken away...

"Aww... It's okay Dana-girl.... Don't be shy... Here, let me take this from you and get you into your gown... There's nothing to be afraid of sweetie, you don't have anything I haven't seen before... Even the extra-pretty ones who are kept locked up" Beth added smiling sweetly and winking at me, giving a nod downward, indicating and pointing with her eyes towards my caged little dick, referring to me, calling me one of the 'extra-pretty ones'...

"I... I... My... It was my Mom... She... She made me wear this thing" I sputtered out then trying in a vain attempt to save myself somehow as I felt the last of the dress material slipping through my fingers with Beth there taking it from me she left me standing there naked but for my tan coloured stay-up stockings, and of course, my hands covering my only other piece of 'clothing' the pink plastic chastity cage keeping me all locked up as this hot, young nurse had also made sure to mention.

Forgoing the wearing of any panties was big problem too, saying it would be better and easier if I was 'ready and available' as Mom had suggested while dressing me earlier.... But now? As I curled into myself? Cowering mostly naked, caged and exposed? I wished to God I'd had anything to cover me up... Even a big ugly, baggy pair of Granny-panties would do right then...

"That's okay too sweetie... I'm sure your Mom told you Dr. Harper wants her patients caged, now the little thing won't be getting in the way while she uses her probe" Beth commented, turning back to me and smiling still as she held open what looked like and impossibly small dressing gown.

It was sky blue, the typical kind, the ones that do up in back... But from the looks of how small this one was? I knew there wasn't going to me much of me left covered, which included my caged little dick and ass, left swinging in the breeze as I did my best to cover myself, clasping my hands over me as Beth smiled on, looking like she was enjoying herself maybe just a little too much...

"W-what's going to happen here today Beth? Like what... What is she going to do to me? -and...and what's this probe thing?" I asked as the young receptionist had me dressed if you could call it that, and taking me by the arm again, this time she lead me over to a different, weird looking thing that wasn't the wax-paper covered exam table I was expecting to be put on...

"Oh don't worry my pretty, you'll be fine The doctor is going to preform a few test and procedures, that's all, and to be honest, something tells me a 'girl' like you might just like being probed!" Beth teased, I guess trying to help me relax and not be so serious, but really all she did was make me blush, embarrassed...

"Now, come here we go, up onto this special table" She continued... "Oh and you can leave your stockings on, they won't be in the way, and if I can say Dana, for a guy, you have awesome legs, and such a cute, tight little ass" Beth went on being vague about the procedures but laying it on heavy when commenting about me in stocking, embarrassing me to no end as she helped me up onto to this weird looking thing that if I can describe it, this 'exam table'... It wasn't really a table at all...

"What is this thing?" I asked as she had me kneeing up on these two padded rails that were mounted along side, but lower than what I discovered was a resting plate, where once I was up kneeling with my legs apart, Beth had me laying down as I was being supported by this larger, wider but equally padded chest-plate...

"Th-this feels weird" I commented as I lay there splayed out with my knees bent resting on the side rails, the whole thing tilted sort of downward leaving my ass up in the air, the only part of me unsupported and completely available with my caged 'junk' hanging down and my whole body pointed, sloped towards the floor...

"We call this the 'rear-entry' table" Beth explained and right away, I didn't like the sound of this... Or the name of this odd contraption, that as I notice now, she was busy buckling me into, using four straps, two just above my ankles and two more going around my wrists that she'd place on more these padded side rails, keeping my arms up, supported but still, I was buckled down and unable to move...

"This specially designed table gives the doctor the best angle to perform you rectal exam... Now are you comfortable?" Beth asked after telling me what this thing was, but hearing her and realizing what was going to happen, I had to think and realize that no I wasn't comfortable... Not like this, not splayed out with my ass in the air and my head sloped down... And why? Why was she strapping me in?

"W-well, I can't say this is the most comfortable I've ever been, but w-why? Why are you strapping me down? Is this going to hurt or something?" I asked wanting to know why I was being restrained, but like just about everything else she was telling me, Beth was being rather secretive, saying to me this time that I was being held in place for my own safety, just in case I should move at the wrong moment during my exam...

Feeling extra panicked now and wanting to ask her more questions, yet just as the doctor and my Mom appeared through the door, the last thing Beth could get out was to tell me...

"Your going to be milked today Dana-girl..!"

***

"Okay... How are we doing? All strapped in and ready I see?" Dr. Harper said as both she and my Mom came in crossing the room and then along with Beth, all three of them disappeared behind me...

"Yes doctor! She's all ready for you? And what a cutie too huh?" Beth replied rather gleefully, happy, calling me 'she' and saying how cute I was...