Dana-girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are...Are you crazy? This stuff will make me impotent! Please stop! I'm begging you!" I cried but feeling like I was being nuisance, interrupting her talking to my Mom, I felt the doctor encircle my hanging ball sack once again, bringing her thumb and forefinger around me, clutching and pulling sharply downward while pushing the second needle deep, piercing my scrotum and sinking into the spongy flesh of my left testicle, the pain and shock hitting me hard and sending me howling out across the exam room...

"Uhhhhh! Ohhhh! God Noooo! Oh f-fuuu-ck!" I screamed but then, apparently, not liking my reaction, or my swearing to be exact, I was met with a sharp rebuke from Dr. Harper that came along with a few good hard swatting spanks on my taut, exposed ass cheeks...

"Smack! Smack! Smack!" Rang out through the room as I howled again, my head coming up with all of the air leaving my lungs in a further surprised scream...

"Now, now! There's no need for swearing, bad girl's swear! Now hang on now... Okay! There we go, all finished" I heard her say and stunned from being treated so roughly... But as I lay there with each seconds passing I could feel a cold numbness creeping up through my entire groin, radiating outward from my sore, aching, pierced little balls...

"Ohh! Ohh Wh-what's... What's h-happening? I feet all numb from the waist down... Do? Do I still have my balls? Did you cut them off and make me a real girl?" I asked in my delirium confused and feeling drugged again.

Completely out of it and beyond exhaustion as I lay there sprawled out and strapped down to this strange torture device, this bizarre and weird exam table that was more like a hobby-horse with my head and everything else point down towards the ground.

Passing out I guess, I don't remember much after that... I went to sleep, or I felt as much, all cloudy and dopey...

However coming to some time later, I awoke to the sound of my Mom's voice, where I was surprised me then, not only finding myself out of Dr. Harper's clinic, but I was also dressed and in the front seat of Mom's car, with her chattering away, saying how good I was... Taking me home, smiling and telling me just how well everything had gone and how good everything was going to be...

Shaking my head full of cobwebs I couldn't focus... Did that just happen? -and was this? Was this real life? Muddled and confused, I didn't know up from down thinking this had to be a dream... A very bad, bad dream...

Continued...