Dana-girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummm Humm... You are a cutie that's for sure Dana-girl... It's just a pity that you won't let me go all the way and cut these off for you" Dr. Harper answered, but then making me gasp as she stepped up behind me in my very prone and exposed condition...

"Uhhh!" I shrieked, unable to see what was going on behind me but certainly I could hear and even more so I could feel as she picked up in her hand my two hanging, trapped little balls, encircling the pair with her thumb and finger as Mom had while caging me, but the doctor, not being as nice, as she 'joked' about cutting my balls off altogether...

She wasn't being all that gentle either, closing her two fingers tight around me, essentially squeezing while pretending she was going to castrate me as she spoke, saying it was a pity I didn't want to go all the way, have a full sex change and become a girl...

"Don't worry though... I'm only kidding with you Dana-girl, I just want to show how much we all think you'll benefit from reassignment surgery" I heard the doctor say as she let go of my balls that as scared as they were, but being trapped by the chastity ring, and like me, my balls, they had no way to hide, no place to retreat, and with the rest of me, they had to stay out there, exposed and at this woman's mercy...

"Okay Beth, hand me the gel please, we'll need to get this pretty little girl's temperature to start" She said next before hearing as well the familiar, ominous sound of first one then a second rubber glove being snapped into place over each of her hands...

"Thank you Beth now be ready with the probe, make sure to use the one with the thermometer built in" She add as my eyes went wide feeling her hand upon me, her left hand, laying across my left ass cheek and then gasping again, I felt her applying pressure, parting my two lobes before making me shiver all over feeling the cold touch of her obviously lubed-up fingers...

But just how many fingers? That I was about to find out... The hard way...

"Ohhh! Oh God please... No... Ohh... Uhhh" I moaned in useless sigh, feeling what I had to imagine were at least two of her rubber-glove and lube coated fingers sinking into me with no pomp or ceremony, just greased up and pushed in with that initial feeling hitting me, the one where you know... Where you know you've been penetrated, where something is going in on purpose, and not coming out...

"Uhhh... Unnnggg" I moaned with my eyes closing, my head resting on the big chest plate as I felt who I guessed was my Mom then, stepping over to me and placing her hand on my back, rubbing me and cooing, telling me "Shhh... It's okay baby, just relax... Let it happen Dana-girl"

"Ohh! Oh gosh Dr. Harper! Please! How? How many is that? Oh God please, it feels like you're putting your whole hand in me!" I cried then lifting my head and trying to look back, my Mom's hushing me doing me no good now as the doctor pushed what indeed felt like all of her fingers deep into me.. Including what I thought was her thumb...

"You're okay Dana... It's not my whole hand, but I do have four fingers in you... I know you can take it, I've heard all out you and, what's the toy's name? Little-Reg?" The doctor asked, no doubt looking to my Mom who must have been the one ratting me out, telling the doctor and Beth that I've had bigger things in my ass, namely our 8-inch long and rather thick suction-cupped dildo being so apply named 'little-Reg' after his slightly bigger but very, very real namesakes... The real Reg... Reg Morgan, my life long friend who was now my wife's, solo, one and only lover... Her 'boyfriend' if you will...

"I just want to stretch you a little at first so that you'll take the probe more easily, it will be in you for a while, so listen to your Mom Dana-girl... Relax, and if it helps, when I say so, push out like you were going to poop okay?"

Hearing but not seeing the doctor, I could hardly believe what she was saying, or doing with four of her long digits buried in my up-turned depths, 'stretching' me as she said, but really, it felt like she was trying to fist me and she was tearing me apart!

"Okay... That's good for now... Beth? Could you lube and hand me the probe please?" I heard her ask as I opened my eyes in time to see Beth turning from the counter and holding up what appeared to me, not as a 'probe' like I expected...

Like a long, thin, even dick-like thing, but instead, my eyes went wide once again as my head tried to come up seeing in her hands what looked like a really long, tapered, thin at the end and snake-like, but also, it was very big looking, an odd shaped butt-plug is what it was...

"Wh-what is that thing?" I asked, calling out as Beth disappeared behind me with this strange looking, smooth skinned, rubbery-looking device, all shiny with lube and no doubt handing it to the doctor as both 'it' and Beth disappeared from my sight...

"This is a special probe that we use on sissy-girls like you Dana... It's very special indeed and in a minute, you'll not only see, but you'll also feel just exactly what this big friend of ours is used for" The doctor said then as I felt two hands resting on my ass this time...

"Now Page, I'll need you to keep him still, just like that... I'm going to need both hands for this, so if you could hold his two cute little ass cheeks open for me, this will go much easier, and besides, something tells me you don't mind having a front row seat for this, do you dear?" Dr. Harper asked knowing that my Mom was getting off in this whole thing and would love to be as 'hands-on' or as involved as possible...

Which, as she was doing, firmly gripping each of my small, tight orbs in her clutches, holding my ass end open she replied "Are you kidding? I wouldn't miss this for the world" while smiling no doubt, but I couldn't see, I could only feel her holding me open as asked, leaving the doctor nothing but a free target to start wiggling and worming this long, rubbery looking bizarre butt plug up and into me...

"Unnnggg!" I moaned out as I felt this thing, this long, long, easily 18-inch dildo-slash-butt plug-slash-anal probe being worked further and further into me, stretching and growing wider as it slithered in, prying me open and apart as it invaded not only rectum but up into my bowels as well...

"Uhhhh! Wh-Why does it.... Uhhhh... Why does it have to be so l-l-long?" I cried gasping and not believing my body could take such a thing, but seeing how I was trapped there as I was, tied down and being held open, there wasn't much I could do...

Other than to do as Mom had said... Let it happen...

"The probe needs to go deep sissy-girl... We need a good accurate reading of your core temperature and what better way to do that than to actually reach your core?" The doctor explained while pushing still and degrading me some along the way, calling me 'sissy-girl' this time around...

"Hang on... We're almost there! All that's left is to get over...is...the...flange... Uhhh! Aha! There we go!"

"Uhhhhh Oh God please! Uhhh Oh it's soooo big... I can't... Oh I can't take it" I cried next, not only hearing but certainly feeling the hot blond doctor pushing the last of this gigantic butt-plug into me, the widest part, or the 'flange' as she called it passing through both of my outer and inner anal rings, leaving me completely over stretched and causing me to call out in pain and distress.

The pain was so big and so strong, shooting out from my ass in electric jolts, that at first I had my breath taken, leaving me gasping and pleading with me eyes squeezed shut trying to ride out this much pain, but still begging and pleading for her to take this horrible, enormous thing out of me...

"Ohhh... Oh God please... It hurts... So, so baaa-aad" I sighed trapped as I was, tied down, helpless...

"Just relax sweetie... Your body will adjust, and besides, you'll need that in you a good while yet, at least half an hour I'd say, so just give it time, you'll see... Soon, you'll start to feel it heat up with your body and that's when we'll get a good reading"

Trying with all my might to 'adjust' as she said, I chose to focus on my breathing, doing all I could to slow it down as I felt a hand rubbing my back once again, who's it was I had no idea and at the moment, nor did I care... All I could think of and picture was this great big plug-worm-invader thing residing within my body... It was truly alien...and I truly felt like I was being invaded...

***

"There, good... He's starting to settle... We're going to leave you for a little while Dana, just close your eyes, the woman are going to step out and discuss your case, and decide what program would be best for you, but before we go, tell me sweetie, have you give any thought to what kind of tits you'd like?"

Relaxing at last, or coping at best, I was laying still with my eyes closed, focused on my breathing but then hearing the doctor ask me this question, wanting to know what kind of tits I might like? My eyes suddenly popped open, bulging with yet another sense of horror being dropped on me like an anvil in a cartoon...

"T-t-tits? I... I... What? I never... I mean... Wh-what do you mean tits?" I asked, or managed to stutter out, gasping with this giant thing inside of me. compressing my breathing and taking up just about all of my attention.

"Okay, well, I can see this is something you haven't considered, but that's okay, we're only just starting, you'll have plenty of time to make that decision, I just thought maybe it was something that you might have thought of or wanted already... I know from experience, most of the sissies who come through our door, they 'all' want a nice set of life-like titties"

Stunned still and saying nothing all I could think was... No!

No, this wasn't something I had thought of, and nor did I really want... However I could see where she was coming from because again, in the porn and pictures we had looked at on line, there were quite a lot of trannies with real looking tits, and yes even some who had actual implants, or boob-jobs... But as of now? -as of that moment? The thought of having tits? It wasn't something I had ever really considered, but to be honest, it also puzzled me some and struck me as being a bit odd...

I mean after all of this... After all of the dressing up and even the bisexual play, sucking Reg's cock on numerous occasions... Not once in any of the get-ups that I was wearing did I, or Veronica think to include me wearing a bra... It was uncanny really, and I found it quite strange that it was only now that the subject had come up or was even suggested...

"Right then, stay where you are Dana-girl, we'll be right back, you just relax and get used to your new plug... Which is good news for you because after, once this is finished you get to keep your new friend! Isn't that nice?" The doctor added as I heard her ushering both Beth and my Mom out of the room leaving me behind, naked and strapped to this weird examination table with my ass in the air and this tapered, thin but incredibly long butt-plug living and residing up my ass...

Oh and not to forget, I was tied down so yeah... I wasn't going far... That much they didn't have to worry about either...

Laying there I chose to close my eyes again, and drifting away, I almost felt drugged with this enormous thing inside of me, it was doing things... Like it was humming, and making me feel oddly comfortable in numb, mindless sort of way...

"Yes... Yes I think that would be best, but umm... Lets step away from the door, he still might be able to hear us" I heard Dr. Harper muttering through the closed door and she was right, I could hear them, or I did, until I guess they moved away, hearing only mumbles and then nothing.

Some time later, maybe ten minutes or a little more, I was awakened to the sound of Beth coming back into the exam room only she was alone, and as my eyes popped open after unbelievably feeling like I'd actually fallen asleep, I could see through my blurred, teary-eyed vision that she was carrying a metal medical tray, the kind with a cloth draped over, hiding whatever nasty tool the doctor was planning to use...

Or even worse in my case... The thing I feared the most about any doctor's visit... Needles...

Yes, I have a fear of needles that's why I have to look away... I can't stomach the sight of a sharp, pointy needle going into my arm or leg, or even my ass... The thought alone makes me nauseous and feeling like I want to be sick...

"Okay do we have everything about ready? Here we go, let's look at your temperature, this device is amazing, see here Page? It has a thermometer built right in, and just wait and see how fast it will milk out his pent-up little prostate, which I'm sure by now it's just bursting to let go" Dr. Harper said then coming back in with my Mom in tow, smiling and following the hot, blond big titted doctor around back of me where once again they were out of my sight.

Hearing, groggy but listening I felt my pulse surge and my body waking as she mentioned milking my prostate, which was something else I did know about, and of course, because I knew what it was, it had me worried all the more.

However, in my desperation and want of getting this thing, this rubbery, alien snake-invader out of my body, I was willing to concede and do just about anything... She had me now, I was pliable and very willing to bend...

"Are you ready Dana-girl? I hope you enjoy this... It may be your last for a while" Dr. Harper said then as I hardly had time to reply feeling her pressing something on the bottom of the gigantic butt-plug, pushing a button that was starting something else...A vibration, slow at first but then with time it picked up reaching an incredible, rapid and very intense pace...

"Uhhhhh! Unnnggg! Wh-whaaaatsss... Haaaap-apppening toooo.... Meeeeee?"

I cried out hardly able to say, unable to speak as the vibrations became so strong and so fucking intense I couldn't stand it any longer... My vision was blurry and quite honestly, I was feeling the nausea again, the room was spinning, I felt awful and not right at all...

Yet behind me, or under me... Apparently, everything was coming along as according to their plan...

"You're okay Dana-girl... Your plug has a harmonic vibrator embedded within, and right now it's milking your prostate at a sonic speed... I don't know if you can feel it over the ultra strong pulsations, but I'm holding a cup under your chastity cage and it's almost half full of your nasty old boy-cum... This device is working a charm, so if you just hang on for a few more minutes, we'll have you drained completely, which is necessary for the next part of you procedure"

Listening I could hardly hear her or anything else over the chattering of my own teeth the pulse and vibrations coming from this thing were so strong... I was lost again and not paying attention to what she was saying as I lay there and 'Let it happen'... I let her milk my prostate using this unbelievably strong tool and indeed, within another minute or so that felt like an eternity... Dr. Harper had milked me dry...

"Uhhh... Oh... Uhhh... Please, can I have this thing out of me now? I moaned as the vibrations, thank God, they finally came to a stop...

"Yes Dana-girl, don't worry we'll have your plug out of you in a second, just hang on, here we go!" Dr Harper said then as my eyes shot open once again, feeling her grab, tug and twist at the base to the butt plug. Pulling with skilled force she had the thing out me, leaving me gasping, feeling relieved, incredibly stretched but again like with little-Reg or anything that had been in my ass, once it was gone... I sort of missed it...

"There we go, I bet that feels better and my, did your plug ever do a good job! Just look at all of this awful cum we were able to squeeze out of you" I heard the doctor say to me as I turned my head back still rather breathless but just able to look as she held up and showed me the half-beaker full of my cum this giant butt plug thing had extracted from me.

I was amazed as they were, seeing how much cum I had produced through a prostate massage, without me actually 'cumming' and unfortunately, in my current exhausted state, I hadn't really taken this into account...

I hadn't noticed that Dr. Harper, she had taken all of my cum, yet there was no orgasm... Or to put it a little more crude, but still to the point... There was no happy ending... No bang for my buck...

Tired and spent but still, feeling quite on edge, I also nearly missed hearing the doctor tell me that being drained as I had been, it was necessary for the next part of my exam, or 'procedure' as she had said it...

Through glossy eyes, I watched as Beth, reaching to the service table closer to my head, I could see as she uncovered her little tray, and confused, I wasn't sure what I was seeing... Or what I should say is, I was so shocked, I thought there was no way... No way this could be real...

"Wow! Those are big needles! Where do they go? I'm almost afraid to ask" I heard my Mom say, confirming what I was seeing, or what I did see, as Beth, like with everything else during this weird, bizarre and down right crazy exam, it disappeared behind me, handed off to Dr, Harper who was sat perched on a stool between my two spread open legs leaving me out of sight and with her, free to do with me as she pleased...

"Yes, they are big needles. But don't worry Dana-girl... You won't feel anything more than a pinch in each" The doctor replied but then speaking to me she told me not to worry, again like everything else during this exam, and seeing the size of these two, twin, silvery looking, glass tube syringes... How could I do anything but worry?

However, what the doctor had neglected to tell me, and before I knew what was happening or before I could scream out and object, I heard her telling my Mom just what she was doing and what these needles will do, all while once again taking a firm hold of my hanging, dangling trapped little ball sack, saying and explaining just what the drugs inside of these huge needles were going to do!

"These needles as big as they are, and I won't lie Dana-girl, this will hurt a little more than feeling a pinch, but what they are filled with is a neutralizer, or a paralyzer, which ever you prefer... Hang on, here comes the first one!" I heard her say, and then... Jesus Mother-fucking God if she didn't stick this huge fucking needle directly into my right testicle, the pain hitting me like a hot poker being jammed into my balls...

"Ahhhggg! Ohhh Fuuuu-ck! What the! Oh God.... Oh fuuu-ck thaaat huuuurts!" I screamed out as Dr Harper stabbed and skewered my right nut with this gigantic needle, saying it would be only sightly more painful than a 'pinch' I knew she was lying and doing this, causing me so much pain and discomfort, I was beginning to wonder just what kind of 'Doctor' this woman really was!

"It's okay, you're alright, that was the first one... I'll give you a second, just breath, you're doing wonderful sissy... Relax" She said to me as I panted and gasped, feeling the needle retreat but the pain and instant feeling of freezing were still almost too much to bear...

"Now, as I was saying Page... The needles which as you can see, they go directly into each of his testes with the drugs then being delivered and acting as a blocker, or a destabilizer, more or less freezing his little balls and making then useless while the first round of female hormones move in and attach themselves"

Ignoring me and telling my Mom what these needles were for and what the drugs within were going to do, I couldn't help but cry out this time, throwing up what resistance I could but alas, of course to my end, it was of no use, I was tied down and as punishment I figure, Dr. Harper, she gave me the second needle, directly into my left nut this time but doing so with no warning and preparation....