Dana-girl Ch. 06

Story Info
Mother's little helper.
13.4k words
4.34
16k
19
4

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

Mother's little helper

"How..? How did we get here Mom? I... I don't remember anything, what?... What happened back there? What did that doctor do to me?" I asked as Mom pulled her car back into her driveway thus bringing an end to this little excursion, the one where I was sure I'd either just been sterilized or even worse, made completely impotent at the hands of this very hot, blond haired big titted Dr. Harper and Beth, her equally hot, near identical twin assistant...

"Beth and I carried you out to the car sweetie... But I suppose you don't remember do you? You were quite out of it after your procedure" Mom replied as she parked her car, but me, I was like she had said, I was still too out of it, feeling rubbery and loose all over, I wasn't even sure I'd be able to make it into the house let alone remember being carried out to the car.

"I... I don't feel so great Mom, I feel all numb and like I've had a shot of freezing at the dentist but I feel it all over" I said back to her as she stepped out and came around, opening my door for me and helping me to stand, dressed back in my low heeled shoes stockings and light, wispy dress, supporting me on my two rather wobbly, unsure legs...

"You'll be fine in a little while, lets get you in and onto the sofa... I'll make us some nice Chamomile tea, that will perk you up and you'll be feeling right as rain in no time...and besides I want you wide awake for what I want from you next... Let's call it a thank you for today hmm?" Mom explained then saying something about me thanking her for helping me today, but again, I was too groggy and listless to really catch on or understand what she was saying...

"Thank you?" I questioned sounding tired and exhausted as she sat me down on her living room couch...

"You... You want me to th-thank you for this? For what that crazy doctor did to me? I... I can't feel half my body and I don't even know if my dick will ever work again! Gosh Mom, I don't know anymore" I added sounding distressed in more a whining complaint than actually sounding angry with her.

I was spaced out and confused more than anything, left wondering and not knowing what had happened back in Dr. Harper's office...

"Oh... You sweet thing" Mom came back saying as she stepped to me, running her fingers through my hair.

"I know today was a bit of an ordeal for you, but baby, I don't want you to thank me with words... Stay where you are and relax, I'll be back soon, and then... Then you can thank me"

Standing above me smiling and looking down into my watery, confused eyes, Mom turned then, telling me to relax before going off to make tea, leaving me to my cloudy, unclear thoughts only able to sit there and watch her small, mature looking frame walk away. Mesmerized with her ever step, lost in the feminine rhythm of her hips popping back and forth until she'd left my sight, disappearing into her kitchen.

Closing my eyes, still quite out of it but beginning to wake up some, my head began to fill with the days images, all of which started right here in this room with my Mom stripping me down, before dressing me up, and as I thought of it... I could help being filled with a sense of it all feeling so long ago, and so very far away.

I'd been through so much in one morning, and now, feeling myself relax -some... I let the numbness sort of take over, giving in to it instead of fighting... I chose instead to let whatever it was in each of those two long, sharp needles to do what it was intended... Which as I was told was to paralyze my poor little balls long enough for the female hormones to move in and take over, and this was something else I was gaining a small memory of...

It was coming back to me as I came around... Dr. Harper, before I'd passed out, I remembered it now... I remembered her giving me two more needles, ones that didn't hurt 'as' much with both shots being delivered to the right cheek of my strapped down, upwards tilted ass.

It was enough to bring me back around temporarily, but in my head I could still hear her saying and telling to me that the two syringes, they were filled with a quadruple dose the female hormones, just to get me started... I remembered sighing out loud and feeling the pinch of each needle going in before I began to drift and fade away, passing out and not waking again until I was dressed and on our way back home.

Slipping into a deeper dreamlike state, I was startled some with Mom coming back, waking me up further as I tried to focus on and remember some of the good things that happened during this day, or this ordeal... Instead of having each of my small, undersized testicles stabbed and injected with God only knows what kind of male-retarding, sperm-killing chemical concoction.

I wanted to think of nicer things, like meeting and being treated so kindly by Beth, the hot, amazon-blond assistant, gawking at her big tits and feeling envious of her 'real' beauty while knowing deep down that I was just an imposter and these women tending to me, they... They were the real deal...

***

"Wakey-wakey Dana-girl! I know you're tired after seeing Dr. Harper but look, look at what I have here, come sweetie, let me help you down, you can lay out here on the floor and look, see? See What I have here? It's a special stool meant just for you to lay in... See how it cradles your head? Come lay back, stretch out and relax... Lay back and let the strap support your head... You'll feel much more comfortable"

Waking up out of my little remembrance of my day, the awful parts as well as the good, I was wasn't given much time to open my eyes let alone react or say anything as Mom, coming back in to the room, I noticed she was dressed differently and carrying something that she set down on the floor in front of me.

She had changed out of her day clothes, her conservative looking kneel-length skirt and button down blouse, changing into while she was gone a rather non-conservative and very short looking, thigh-high terry-cloth bathrobe.

Tied at the waist with a matching white sash and hardly cresting the tops of her bare thighs, I sat up some a little wide eye seeing her dressed as she was, her short robe and bare legs exposed, leaving little to the imagination or idea that under it, she was indeed naked...

"Wh-what? What's going on Mom? Why are you dressed like that and... and you want to lay down here? On the floor?" I asked confused again as Mom, still smiling and looking extra pretty, or hot and turned on is how she looked if I'm to be honest. as I looked down then to this strange 'stool' thing as she called it...

Which was really just these two blocks about 8-inches high and the same width apart, making it look like a square block... Yet oddly slung between the two blocks was a strap, this supporting, wide band of leather that Mom was helping me lay down into it like she wanted, stretching out, relaxing on her living room floor.

But then, following her instructions, I did find it weird, but non the less, it was surprisingly comfortable laying like this, with my head held suspended with the rest of me flat out like I was sleeping, or dead even... Thinking as well that this was all a little macabre, like I was being laid out in a morgue or something.

However, soon enough, and to my further abject horror and surprise, and along with discovering that my Mom, she was indeed completely naked under her robe, she moved in then, showing me just exactly what this contraption, or this sling/stool device had been built for... What it's purpose was and how she was about to use it...

"Just lay back and relax sweetie... Are you comfortable? I hope so because now... Now I'm going to show you just what this special seat is for, and exactly how you're going to thank me!" Mom began as she came into view above me, hovering with her legs parted, naked and giving me a very eye opening view of her dirty-blond, hairy, mature pussy while centring and lowering herself down...

"I've been doing a little 'gift' shopping ever since my visit with you and your lovely wife" She continued, much to my gasping, shocked surprise... "Or your 'Mistress' as you might call her now that you're her little sissy-cuckold... You've woken something in me, and as you may know, I do have a rather 'colourful' past, but with everything going on between you two, and as well with that dream-boat Reg taking over, fucking your wife...I can't think of a better time than now wake up that side of me once again... Can you?"

Listening to her, I struggled unable to answer as I looked up, my eyes wide as two saucers, watching as Mom continued talking and lowering herself, squatting over me and ready to take up her seat -sans her short little bath robe, completely naked and giving me a clear, descending view of her, dark lipped, hairy and obscured pussy...

"I want to do like you're doing Dana-girl... I'm exploring and trying new things... New wonderful sexy and incredibly hot things, and that's why... Once I saw this cute little stool on-line, I knew I had to have one... So in a way of thanking me for today, or for starters anyway, lets see how this works"

"M-Mom? What are you do? Do-ig-mmf-ummff!" I called out, or tried to as my Mom, hovering over me with her legs spread wide and her ass coming to a rest atop these two side pillars, settling her dark skinned, damp-wet pussy petals over the bridge of my nose... My Mom's pussy was muffling my cries uttered in such shocked, horror filled surprise...

With her full weight supported mere inches above me, her hanging, aged and matured pussy lips had me draped me in a cloak of her heavily scented womanhood, and with absolutely nowhere to go... I knew in an instant, just what this 'very-special-stool' was purposely built and used for...

"Ohhh God yes... Unnnnggg Oh Dana-girl.... You know what I'm doing, you know what I want... That's it baby, lick me, get that wonderful tongue of yours in there, suck, eat my pussy baby-girl... Thank me... Thank your Mother" She called out, beginning to ride me, undulating her hips on the seat above me, and I did know what she wanted, I did now know what she needed me to do...

"Oh this chair, it was sooo worth it, it can tell already.... Ummmm the way it supports your head and how I can sit, squatting like this... Ohhhh... Ummmm.... I could stay like this all day long!" Mom added, squirming and moving herself above me as I, knowing a thing or two about pleasing a woman this way, eating her pussy I mean, all I could gurgle back was a muffled "Mmmmff Ummm!" as I set myself to task, slithering my pointed tongue up into her parted depths, licking and tasting her at her core...

"Ohhh yesss Dana-girl... Oh you do know how to lick pussy.... Mmm that's it, taste me, oh I wish you'd been born a real girl, you eat pussy so well, like a real girl would...Uhhh... It's something only, only another girl can know... But you... Oh fuck yes Dana... Oh my sweet sissy-girl you do know... Oh FUCK yes! Do you ever knooooowwww!"

Cradled in my sling, I listened as best I could with her above me smothering me, pressing down and helping me, forcing more of her sloppy, wet folds and pussy hole down onto my pointed tongue while grasping, slurping at her lips, eating and licking her for all I was worth as she called out, near screaming at times...

"Mmmmm... Oh yessss... Oh today...today Dana-girl... That was such a turn on... Mmmmfff... Oh I'm sorry... Uhhhh... Oh fuck yes, there, my clit, you found her... Oh yess, suck.... Mmmmm" Mom cooed as I had indeed found her meaty, long, thick nub of clitty flesh, erect and hard, sticking out of its hood just as she was beginning to explain and tell me how hot she had found everything I had been put through during my exam...

But apparently, my efforts and talents, finding her clit, and combined with this quite novel and inventive little 'pussy-eating-stool' all of it was suddenly proving too much, her wanton arousal taking over, interrupting her thoughts, taking her away as the remembered images were getting her off, as well as my tongue, and this little pussy-eating stool...

"Uhhh Oh God! You're going to make me cum sooo fast! Uhhh... I want it to last.... Here baby, lick me here, stay away from my pussy for now, lick my ass, I know you do it for Veronica, now go sissy, lick me too... Uhhhh! Oh that's it... Lick, tongue fuck that ass... Ohhh! Eat your Mommy baby, treat... her.... Uhhh... Oh yes! Treat her right"

Doing as she said, but again, not really having a choice... I felt Mom moving forward on the stool, sliding her pussy and uber-sensative clitty away from me, re-centring herself with her tight, wrinkled pucker now directly above my face, and where doing her bidding once again, I tongue fucked, stabbed and licked her quivering back entrance, making her squirm and call out again, loving my actions, my attention, my service...

"Mmmm... Oh God yes! Why are we only doing this now? Ooohhhh... This is sooo much better than anything with your father.... Ugggh! Oh yes that's sooo goood... But wait! Oh shit, wait sweetie, I almost forgot... I have something else... Wait, don't move... Stay right where you are!"

Hearing my Mom above me I could hardly believe what she was saying, or what we were doing for that matter as I ate and tongue-fucked her puckered anus, much like I had with Veronica, which was true...

But then, just as I thought I was about to get her off, swirling and stabbing my tongue into her pulsing spit-wet, sparsely haired anal ring, she called out before rising up... and then surprisingly, she was gone.

Confused some, but knowing better I suppose, I stayed where I was doing as I was told with Mom disappeared from my sight and the room from the sounds of things. It was hard to tell with my head wedged into her newly acquired 'pussy-pleasing-pedestal'...

This sling-type thing she was able to sit on, and my face without smothering me half to death as I licked and tongued my own Mother's pussy and ass to near orgasm...

"Here baby, lift up, lift your head for me, let me put this on you, I also found this during my little on-line shopping trip the other night and, like this gem of a stool, I also knew I had to have this add-on toy as well" Mom said to me upon her return, but I still couldn't see her, or not until she was at my side and helping me to lift my head, coming up out of the leather sling...

"Wh-what is that Mom?" I asked curious, if not shocked seeing in her hand a long all black dildo... It was a life-like looking black cock that wasn't overly too big, a good 7-inches but it was rather thick, yet odder still and to much my befuddlement was what Mom was doing with this thing...and just where she wanted it to go...

"Do you see these straps and how it's formed like this at the bottom?" Mom explained straddling my head and holding my chin up, fitting this thing to me with a chin-strap devise that reminded me of the one on my old football helmet...

"It's called a chin-strap-dildo" Mom wet on... "And once we get you into this thing and back back down into my new little 'pleasure-bench' you're going to give me the best of both worlds, that incredible tongue of yours licking my big fat clitty, while I get fucked on this nice big, black cock!"

Sitting up on my elbows and still quite shocked, more so with my Mom's new-found slutty behaviour but, also with what she was doing, strapping around my head and chin...

"Oh God Mom! You... You can't be serious.... You? You want me to wear this?" I asked trying to put up some form of some of resistance, but knowing as well this was going to happen, all I really could do was to sigh and look down seeing this big black, semi-realistic looking cock being secured and fastened to my chin with it's crowning, circumcised cock-head sitting there roughly 7-inches out in front of me and all I could think, or was to feel like I was some sort of 'sex-Rhino' with my Mom about to impale and fuck herself down onto my pointy, sharp horn...

"Yes I am serious! Once your girl put the idea into my head about fucking some big black stud down in the Bahamas, why it's all I can think about! But for now Dana-girl, and until that DOES happen for real... You and this wonderful looking black cock are going to be the next best thing!"

"Here we go, down! You know what to do... Uhhh Oh I'm still so wet, this thing is going to slide right into me" Mom added after telling me of her intentions, and with a last grunt feeling her pulling tight the two Velcro-straps securing this thing to my chin and head, she had me laying back, taking up my cradled position with my head supported in the sling leaving this big black 'chin-cock' jutting up, ready and waiting for her to come and fuck herself while up front, I was to do my best, feasting on her meaty, also cock-like clitty.

"Mmmm... Oh this is going to be sooo nice, here let me just lube my new friend up a little, I may be wet already but my pussy is still tight, and I don't want this big black stud to tear me apart... Well... Not right away!"She continued, smiling and joking even as she moved to straddle the stool once again but this time taking up the thick, black dildo-cock in her hands.

Holding the thick cock steady and standing, almost squatting, I had a very up-close and personal view of this lewdly displaying... Her loose-lipped, horny wet pussy protruding through the nest of her wiry pubes as she lowered herself, ready to fuck this big cock, and my face at the same time...

Ready to fuck and cum with 7-thick-inches of black cock buried deep inside of her.

Yet as ready as she may have been, I have to admit that after all I'd been through, getting all of those needles, and with my entire groin area still riding out the affects, numb and unfeeling, if I were able to get hard? Seeing this, watching so, so very up close as my Mom, descending and lowering herself down, spreading and pushing the head of this big cock into her parting folds... Watching her do this? -and if I could? I would have been long gone by this point, cumming and spewing my weak, watery seed long, long ago...

It was so erotic... Completely wrong I know, and yet it still felt so right... I was in agony with my mind and brain taking in and processing such an arousing sight, yet with no out let, no way of dispersing my own wanton desires, my own need of cumming, I was lost and only able to lay there, licking and sucking her clit, nibbling and pulling at her long, cock-split nether-lips as she fucked herself up and down, moaning out into the big empty room, committing this devilish, desire filled, incredible and highly erotic sex act...

"Uhhh! Ohhh fuu-uckkk" She wailed... "Oh Yess this cock... Oh God it feels sooo, sooo fucking goooood!" Bellowing and calling out, settling herself down, taking all of the long, 7-inch black rubber cock into her stretched out pussy and wanting more, wanting it all I felt her pressing down with every ounce of energy she had in her, grinding and twisting her hips, trapping me even further with the dildo buried to the hilt inside of her... Her pubic bone coming forward, crushing down on me, slamming hard as she fucked the cock into her with such force, I felt like she was going to break my nose...

"Ummmfff Ummm!" I cried out under her, but lost to it now I could tell she couldn't hear me, and nor could she care... She was close to cumming as she settled back some, giving me a bit of relief but still she was at it hard, fucking herself like a mad woman, grinding, rising and falling, the wet slushy sounds all but drowning out her mewling, orgasmic cries and saying things again, telling me how she wished I'd been born a girl...

"Ooohhhh Shit! Oh fuck me D-Dana-girl! Ohhh yes... Oh my sissy-son... I want to see you take a cock like this, be treated and fucked like the daughter I wish you'd been"