Dana-girl Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me... Oh fuck that big black cock into meeeeeee!" She wailed, reaching her end I suppose, it was hard to tell but then with her stopping sinking down and burning the big cock into her, grinding only, rolling her hips in circles and moaning continuously, I stayed still letting her ride out the obvious wave of her orgasm crashing and ripping through her.

Remaining as still as she could, but also shaking like a leaf and quivering above me, I could tell her orgasm had taken her breath away and was holding her there suspended in time and space until at long last, and after what felt like at least 30-gut-churning seconds of her holding her breath, holding everything in... She let go...

And when I say she 'let-go'?

Oh boy did she ever...

"Uhhhh Fuu-uuuck... Uhhhh... Oh God I'm.... Oh fuck Dana take it, drink meeeeeee taste meeeeeee. Oh fuck I'm squirt-squirtingggggg!" She cried again as it really hit her this time...

Her body overcome, forced into these tense orgasmic-seizures the likes of which I've only ever see in porn with some girls or woman being able to do this, being able to 'ejaculate, squirting their water pee-cum mix while while cumming hard...

Gasping, shocked and not sure what was happening at first, I found myself near drowning trapped in a torrential flood raining down and splashing directly into my face... Her spasming pussy muscles squeezing and shooting out this blend, this mixture of girl-cum and pee bursting form her in a sudden gush leaving me too stunned and breath-held to do anything...

Suddenly filled with the overpowering scent of her inner, deepest aromas as the contractions kept hitting her, they were far too strong to hold back, her body forcing out or 'squirting' her girl-cream down over the big cock still lodged deep in her body...

Her cummy-pee came shooting out and in a second I was tasting her waters as they ran, if not exploding into my open mouth as I gasped and sputtered, struggling and left with no other recourse but to swallow, drink her in and tasting the very core of her being...

My Mom, she was cumming and squirting right into my dildo-chin-strapped, and very surprised face...

Settling and calming down some, Mom was soon rising up and removing herself from the large toy cock still fastened around my head. Yet in doing so I was met with a second deluge pouring out of her vacated, stretched out pussy hole, the rush of her aromatic waters surprising me once again as the last of her pissy-cum water splashing down on me and forcing me to close my eyes, feeling the sting and acrid burn, wincing and tearing up like crazy.

Pressed hard shut, I kept my eyes closed waiting as she stepped away leaving both me, the sling-stool and the hardwood parquet flooring beneath me in pissy-puddle soaked mess...

"Oh God I can hardly stand, my legs, they feel so weak but quick Dana, I need you up... You have to clean up this mess, I'm too weak, you made me cum too hard, please, go, find the mop in the kitchen, you know where I keep it... Please baby go, my floors they'll be ruined" Mom called out sounding both spent and quite distressed after seeing the mess she had made.

But of course, in only thinking of herself and flopping down onto her knees beside me, truly unable to stand, I was left once again playing her maid for the day, or this case just for now, being told to hurry, to rush and be quick, to come back and clean up the watery cum puddles that were threatening to stain and ruin her precious hardwood floors...

Literally soaked from the chest and neck up, and with the chin-strap-dildo still Velcro'd around my head, I paid my Mother's heed, making my way up onto my feet and hurrying, almost on instinct, I made my way out to find her mop and bucket in the kitchen cupboard, where it's always been kept...

Without even thinking, I paid little attention with the 7-inch all-black dildo-cock bouncing and jiggling in front of me as I made my way, once more being Mother's little helper, doing as I was told... Being her obedient sissy-son...

***

I stayed with her that evening, where after cleaning up she removed the dildo and led me back up stairs, once again stripping me down, getting me out of my wet dress and my stocking but of course, the little pink plastic chastity cage, it stayed on...

"How are you feeling Dana? Any better? I know I certainly am, but like you must be feeling, I'm exhausted and could use a good soak in hot bath, come and join me, we can relax together and talk about things, and since you were so, so very good to me just now, I'll let you ask me anything you like... Anything about my past, your past and even the future, or what I think I see coming... I promise, I won't hold anything back and I'll be completely honest with you"

Listening to her, a hot soak in a tub sounded awesome at the moment, even if I was an adult and about to share this bath with my naked Mother, that was still okay with me...

Yet what interested me more was what she was saying, what she was telling me, that I could ask her anything... Anything about her, me, Veronica even and yes, how she was seeing things, how she was imagining and picturing our future...

"I... I feel better but,,, Umm my, my balls are starting to ache... Dr. Harper, she didn't give you anything did she? Like any pain killers I can take?" I asked wanting this to be the first thing to find out, because as I felt it, whatever anaesthetic was in all of the shots I'd been given, I could feel it starting to wear off with my balls not really swelling but still, they were looking purple and bruised from being stabbed and injected with those two rather large syringes, and 'thawing-out' from being frozen, they were also beginning to throb...

"No she didn't I'm afraid, but I do have some aspirin you can have, that should help, here, take these while we let the bath fill... A good long, hot soak will help too" Mom instructed, handing me the two white tablets where taking them, we waited a minute of two as her big claw-foot tub filled up with Mom smiling and signing aloud. climbing in ahead of me, relaxing back looking quite pleased and satisfied with her eyes rolling in her head before shutting...

"Mmmm this is sooo nice come baby, get in with me... See? This is something else we've missed out on... If you were born a girl I bet we would have shared many baths together" She commented, once again coming up with this idea of how our lives would have been different, had I been born female, or a 'real-girl' as she kept saying.

Stepping in after her and sinking down into her large tub filled with soapy hot water, it did feel nice and especially so with how she had me sitting with my back to her, 'spooning' with me in front as we sat up in her bath, luxuriating in the warn water which did feel good, even on my sore, aching balls...

"Mmmm... Oh yes, lay back with me Dana-girl, I love having you here with me like this, and you feel so smooth and so silky soft, even all down your front and where your little pubie-mound used to be... I love how Veronica keeps you hairless... And this... I just know she's going to LOVE you in chastity don't you think?" Mom asked as she had me leaning back into her, running her fingers and hands all over my slippery wet and yes, very hairless little body.

From tweaking my hard, pink little nipples and telling me how that soon, very soon, with the hormones coursing through me and with the pills I'm to start taking, telling me how things were going to change, she had me reeling and shivering, my poor caged little dick doing his best to get hard, yet denied the room or satisfaction, I pressed back into her listening and hearing her talking and telling me...

Telling me and letting me know how this mixture, this cocktail of drugs I was to be taking would alter not only my mind, but also my body, telling and showing me how my nipples will become even more sensitive, growing bigger and thicker even, and certainly and without a doubt, much, much more sensitive, just like a real girl, like a real woman...

"Ohhh I do love to see you squirm!" She tittered giggling at my discomfort while torturing me some, playing with me, pulling at my hardened little buds, making me wince again, gritting my teeth and squiggling around with her in the bath.

Mom was getting to me, she was bending my mind and my will... along with my hard, stiff aching nipples... Whispering and cooing into my ear and pulling me to her, pulling me back and letting me feel as she pressed herself forwards, pushing a stabbing her own bullet hard nipples right into my back...

She was letting me feel how much bigger and more full her nipples, her real-woman's nipples felt pressing into me, and how soon as she explained, soon, I too would be like her with my own nipples growing and changing with the hormones, changing like the rest of me...

"Am... Am I going to grow titties Mom? Like? Like yours?" I asked, almost afraid to find out but at the same time, and as she had told me, that I could ask her anything... This was something I had been thinking of and I did want to know more about ever since it was mentioned by Dr. Harper, about me...having tits...

"Well sweetie, I don't know about you growing 'real' tits like mine and certainly not like Veronica, that lucky girl, being blessed with such a gorgeous bosom... But you will experience some growth, I won't lie about that... Maybe we'll get you into an 'A-cup to start you off... How does that sound? Or were you more interested in going for something bigger with implants?

"What? No! No I don't want implants...and I didn't say much today because I was afraid... You...you know Dr. Harper, she wanted to cut balls off right then and there!" I said back sounding a little too worked up as Mom began hushing me and telling me not to worry, I can have whatever size tits I want, even if I did want to go 'BIG' like Veronica...

However, I didn't see that happening and nor did I see myself getting anything else, like even tit's the size of my Mom's... No, implants for me were out of the question, and resigning myself to the fact that I would be getting 'something' in the tit-growth department, I was as alright with this aspect as I could be, because honestly, I wasn't comfortable with the idea of having tits... I mean, real, tits that I couldn't hide and would have to wear a bra every day.

I just couldn't see myself like that, with a full set of unmistakable breast sitting on my chest all trussed up in an underwire bra, unmistakable and certainly, indisguisable, no matter my choice in clothing...

***

Exiting our bath not too, too long after we'd had our long soak, I chose not to ask too much about our future because for one, I was too afraid, know she was already wishing I had been her daughter and that she was also determined in seeing me fucked by a man...

However in another, second matter, one that was just as important, it was something that I honestly had no way of bringing up with her, choosing to remain 'Mum' on the subject until during dinner, when were were sat down to a light meal of pasta salad with some yummy garlic bread, when not me but rather it was her... It was Mom, she's the one who brought it up...

"So tell me... What is your opinion on Reg getting that wife of yours pregnant and giving me the grandchild I've always wanted?" She asked rather point blank and without much lead in, leaving me startled and speechless but knowing that this was the other Elephant we'd left sitting quietly in the corner... Until now...

"I... I don't know Mom... We... We... I mean Veronica and I, we haven't talked about it mush or at all really" I answered wanting to be vague on purpose, but also, it was true, since the last visit, or the first visit with Mom, where the idea had been mentioned and put into Veronica's head... Thankfully, up until now, the topic hadn't come back up...

"Well, as you know already, I think it's a wonderful idea and once I talk to her again, I'm more than sure that by the time I come down there to visit you guys at Christmas, I find your wife pregnant, and hopefully beginning to show!"

"And as for you missy-sissy... How about we get you dressed in some pretty lingerie?" Mom went on, sounding quite sure of herself, saying she wanted Veronica to be carrying Reg's child by the time she came down to visit us at Christmas, but then casual as ever she switched gears on me again, turning her focus back to me, saying she wanted to dress me in some lingerie...

"We can lounge around all night and do all of the fun girly things I missed out on because you were born a poopy boy" Mom continued next, me telling what we were going to do, but doing so in a happier, cheery sounding voice while teasing me again about how I was born the wrong gender and should have been a girl... One she can play with, put make-up on and have sleep-overs... It was like she was reliving her past or something...

"Oh and later, I have one more surprise for you... One that we'll call your 'bed-time-treat' for being such a good girl in Dr. Harper's office today... I know you'll enjoy it just as much as I will, and I also hope it will prove something to you, and make you admit once and for all what it is you want in life... Or maybe I should say 'who' it is that you want"

Hearing her this time however, I didn't like the idea of a 'surprise' because as it were, as of late, my track record with surprises of any kind, they didn't tend too end well...At least not for me they didn't...

"What? What do mean? I... I know what I want" I said back, feeling reserved and like she was trying to get me to admit to what I knew she wanted... She wanted me to say and admit my want of being with men, but in all honesty?...and as much as I was leaning that way? It wasn't entirely what I wanted.

Being in any kind of 'relationship' with a man, like how I could feel both Mom and Veronica pushing me that way, I myself... I still wasn't convinced, not completely...and where if anything, I was still having trouble letting go. I was scared to death of what it all meant and what would become of me if I did let go, if I did go 'that-way'.

It was just too frightening a thing to think of in black and white terms, and because of it, I was finding myself perched firmly atop that fence, hanging on for dear life, not knowing which way I was going to fall...and if I did?... On which side would I land?

"Here we go! I picked this up for you, and these cute, sheer tap-pants, I love how delicate and light they feel and I know you will too... Oh and here, slip into this pretty little crop top that goes along with the panties. Don't you just love all the lace?...and in peach, it's so your colour sweetie, which I knew all along"

Standing with her at her bedside, unembarrassed this time I let my towel drop, baring and exposing myself completely, well except for the ever-present chastity cage as Mom, handing me first the light, and yes, very lacy little top, I raised my arms up without question really, letting her slip it over and down my upper torso, with the ultras-smooth satin bodice ticking and exciting my already itchy-sore nipples as it moved and settled into place.

But still the wonderful feeling and sensation, it set my brain alight with the same delicious, feminine feeling, and I swear, if I didn't know any better, I believed the drugs I'd been given were working, making give into the feelings, the desire and my wants, they felt stronger and more focused than ever before...

"Oh this does feel nice Mom, and I love how it looks on me, even though I'm still flat chested" I came out with, overcome with the rapturous feeling and saying something veiled, yet Mom, she was smart enough, catching me and asking right away...

"Yes, baby it does look very pretty on you, but when you say 'still' flat chested, what do you mean? Does my sweet-sissy Dana-girl want a nice little set of titties after all?" She asked, teasing again, or I hoped as I blushed but feeling brave and coming further out of myself, I admitted this time that the thought of having, like she said "a nice little set of titties" of my own... Now for some reason, I kind of like the idea and was finding it quite 'titillating' and exciting and yes...with the pun clearly intended...

"Well, maybe... I... I don't know, I just feel sometimes that yes, I do like the idea... I... I guess, I don't know" I answered, stammering and still somewhat embarrassed, because as I was finding, to think of this stuff, like having tits. That was one thing. But to say these thoughts, out loud?...and especially to another person? That part... That was always going to be difficult, no matter what situation I was put into...

Smiling but saying nothing more on the subject, Mom had me dressed in the tap-pant and crop-top set and leading me over, I was sat down at her vanity with her coming in along side me, bringing in a second, short stool for herself, she sat on the small padded cube next to mine.

But having it ready and in reach like that, it was almost as if she had anticipated this very thing happening, it was like she had the seat placed there, in reach and ready for just this very occasion and I guess I just found it funny in a way, like Mom was being stealthy, hiding her intentions as she usually does...

"I guess this is where you do my make up is it?" I asked smiling back at her but still feeling quite shy in a way, feeling the heat in my cheeks as Mom went about her routine, turning my chin to face her, dusting me with a powdery foundation...

"Yes Dana-girl... This is where I get to play and have my fun with you... You know every girl wants a living Barbie doll to dress-up and play with, no matter how old she is... We just find this stuff fun, and I have to tell you baby, doing this now? At our age as grow-ups? Why, I think it's okay if I tell you my pussy positively wet with excitement!"

"Oh gosh Mom... I can't believe some of the things we've been doing... Are... Are you sure you're alright? You know with the whole 'incest' side of things?" I asked as she had me looking up and away, putting mascara on me, thickening and darkening my eyelashes as I made air-quotes around saying 'incest' wanting to point out that in it's essence, that is what we were doing... Having sexual relations... With 'relations'...

"Oh incest, this, Mommy-son that... Honestly baby, you worry too much about labels and what other people will think, and as for what they do think? With most people believing they have higher morals? Well, lets just see what skeletons these other people have in their closets, or even in their bedside tables before they go judging anyone else... I for one, I could care less... Fuck what people think... That's what I say"...

Going on, listen to my Mom as she became rather animated, almost mad in a way as she continued, brushing rouge into my cheeks. I listened feeling better about what we were doing, or the sex part anyway, and she was right in general... Fuck what people think...

This was something she had tried to teach me all of my life, but with who I am and how I take things to heart, I've always had trouble being assertive that way, even with myself and believing that what I was doing was okay and I was in fact alright.

Doing her best with my make-up Mom was smiling at me again with an amazed but sultry look in her eyes, she was proud of me and of her job making me look pretty, making me look real...

"I know I keep saying this but the more I see you like this, I can't help but feel sad in a way, and this is no offence to you, but I really do wish you had been born a girl" She said to me while smiling yet still looking somewhat sad, like she was lost in a nostalgic moment, remembering a time and place...

"It's... It's okay Mom, I understand and I don't feel bad really, I mean I know I can't help how I was born but I get it, sort of" I said back letting her know that I wasn't really offended with her wishes, her want of me being born female instead of male, which as it stands I wasn't doing a very good job at anyway... Being male that is...