Dana-girl Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Making me gasp inward and holding my breath, I felt Mom doing as she said, pushing and pressing all of her gathered fingers deep into me, much to my pained astonishment, leaving just her thumb and the heel of her hand outside of me... Pushing down with me curled up, my legs nearly over my head now, I could hardly breath as she was indeed stretching my tight little 'pussy' with her four fingers while at the same time threatening or suggesting that with more pressure and work, she could easily start fisting my ass...

"Ohh yes... Mmmm... We have to try that some time, but now... Oh now I wanna fuck baby...and I think you do too... Hummm? Yes? Is that what you want? I don't hear you begging sweetie... Don't you want it? Don't you want Sir to take you, fuck you and make you his girl?" Mom said then going back on the tease while also making me gasp and cry out, feeling her fingers vacate and slip away, freeing my stretched out asshole, leaving me feeling empty and vacant all of a sudden, but as well, the wanting, it never seems to go away...

"Ahhh! Oh please! Not... Not soooo fast! Ohhh yes, I do Mom... I want it, please, let him... Oh let Sir fuck me... Oh want his cock in me please, do it Mom, do it now for me"...

Even with my balls and my useless little dick trapped, drained and drugged earlier, none of it seem to be stopping or hindering my lusty wants. The drugs had long worn off allowing me to feel Mom fucking and stretching my ass with her fingers which on it's own was enough to revive me, stoke my libido and light the fires once again.

Yet now however with my first 4-shot, the quadruple doses of the female hormones coursing through me, I found myself wanting in a different way...

I wanted Mom to be a man... I wanted to be his gay fuck thing, his toy... I wanted a cock in my ass, I wanted gay sex...and I wanted a man to give it to me...

"Who do you want to fuck you baby? Tell me... You know as well as I do, now say it for me...Tell me and I'll let him in, I'll give you all the cock you'll ever want or need" Mom pressed, but I was already there, I was willing now and ready to accept what she wanted as being what I wanted...

"Oh God Sir... Please Sir, put your big manly cock inside me, fuck me and make me yours... I want... Oh I want you in me... I want... I want to be gay... I want your cock... Please, please Sir let me be gay... For you... Oh I want you!" I said then, really letting go, but also, I have to admit, part of what I was saying or how I was saying, it was partly for effect... I knew Mom was ultra-turned on by this and in my giving up I wanted to help her as well, I wanted to give her what she wanted...

"Oooohh! Yesss baby... Oh Dana-girl, that's just what 'he' wants to hear from his girl now get ready, open yourself, arch your back more, that's it hold yourself open, let him in, let him put his big cock right here... Ohhh that is sooo pretty... Are you ready baby? Can you feel him? Can you feel his cock right there? Ready to go in? Ready to fuck your tight, little pussy?"

Rolled back and splayed open, I did all I could to thrust my hungry wanting ass out for my Mom while straining to look over my caged and trussed up little dick, my tapped and held ball sack getting in the way and blocking my view... I tried to watch but could certainly feel it there as she lined up the slippery, lube coated cock head with my primed and ready asshole...

My pussy...

"Ohhh this is sooo beautiful... Ask him baby... Ask Sir to fuck you, ask him to put his big cock in you" Mom said then as she held the big cock half way up it's turgid, pink coloured shaft, aiming and lining up the round, domed head with my parted little hole.

Teasing me and rubbing she held it there, letting me feel it but holding back, wanting me to beg again, and I was willing... I was more than willing...

"Ohh god yesss please Sir... P-Put your big cock in me... Oh fuck me and make me yours! Ohh! -Ohhh fuuu-uuck!" I replied, or tried to as Mom, looking down on me and smiling she pushed forward, ready or not and with little effort but yet with a great deal of pain, she edged the big cock head into me, all of it, letting me feel the ridge pop in with my tight little sphincter yielding and opening, accepting before dilating back, closing and pulling the big knob in...

"Mmmm... Ohhh would you look at that?" Mmm... Oh fuck baby that is so gorgeous... Look at your ass, or I mean your pussy... Oh it went in,... You did it baby, your man, your Sir... He has his cock in you... Just relax... Breath for him, he's going to stay right here and let you adjust.. But not too long.. Soon, he's gonna want more... Just like you, right baby? Right Dana- girl? Don't you want more? Don't you want more cock in you?

With my eyes pressed close, watering as I squinted I was holding back the tears of my pain but also, I was loving it as well... That feeling and knowing of being penetrated, having something going into my ass instead of coming out.

I could feel it not only in my burning little back-ring as it stretched me but also, I could feel the warmth burning through me, but mostly residing in my stomach, I felt nauseated and a bit sick... But also... I knew I loved this feeling, sick or not... I knew I had a cock in me...and once I had rested and adjusted some... Mom was right... I did want more...

"Ohhh please... Oh Sir, please... Give... Give me more... Oh want it..I... I need it" I uttered in a gasp as I felt I was ready with the first wave of pain having passed... My ass and stinging sphincter muscles were getting used to the feeling, adjusting to the invasion of my Mom's big strap-on cock sitting just inside my entrance, waiting and ready to push forward, impale me further and fuck me... Ready to take me and fuck my pussy...

"That's my girl... Take his cock baby... Ohhh yesss... Feel him going in... Love it, cherish this moment Dana-girl... Take it, take him...Uhhh... Oh yes that looks amazing... Look at your pussy, eating, devouring his cock" Mom cried back at me pushing in, giving me what I wanted, more of her long, thick latex cock all while pretending and keeping up the idea alive that it wasn't her, and this want's her cock, but it was a man... A real man... my Sir's and it was his big cock...

"Oh fuck it's sooo biiig! Oh it hurt Mom! Slow... Slow down please!" I cried then feeling her moving the big solid feeling thing into me, prying me open further than I'd ever experienced, I swear she was literally tearing me a new one...

"No way baby... Your man wants your pussy and he's going to take it... Be a good sissy and bear down, you'll survive and if I know you at all, soon enough you'll be begging me for more, you'll want me to fuck you as hard as I can... Trust me, ride it out, feel the burn Dana-girl.... Feel it!"

Pushing the rest of the long cock into me, Mom gave me no respite, saying and telling me that my man would want it this way... He'll want to fuck into me all the way, burying himself to the balls while I writhed and reeled under him, taking the pain along with his steely, hard fleshed cock...

"Oh... Oh God you're tearing me open but yes... I do... I do love it S-Sir... F-fuck meeee owwww! It hurrrts... But don't stop... Ohhh...Fuuu-ck meee" I cried again and again as I felt Mom coming down on top of me, I had moved some, rolling back down with her impaling me on her cock, fucking the big thing all the way into me as we formed a tight, missionary-type pose with her and her cock fucking me from on top, my legs spread wide and with my knees bending, coming around her at her waist, holding her there, keeping all of her long, hard shaft buried into me... Balls deep as it were...

"Mmm yes, I know it hurts but it hurts oh-so- gooood... Doesn't it baby? Do you feel his cock in you? Do you feel what it's doing? Do you feel it fucking you? Making you his girl? Making you gay?

With Mom right down on top of me her voice was loud in my ear. With her arms coming around, cradling my head and pulling me to her, as she once more played up the 'gay' angle, wanting to know how it felt to have a cock in me, and yes... Yes of course I felt it... I felt the big cock going all the way in, rubbing my prostate and beyond, the feeling the sensation it made me feel like a girl and as well, most certainly I felt like she was saying... I felt gay... I felt completely and totally gay...

"Ohhh fuck yes I want him... Oh Mommmm... Let Sir fuck me...make...make me his... I want to be his... I want... I want to be... to be"

Bellowing out my wants I was held back suddenly, the words they just wouldn't come out... Hung up on the tip of my wall, Mom could see what was happening, she knew I was hesitant and in her new-found, dominant but loving style, she pushed me that much further, getting me to admit it, getting me to say the words out loud...

"You want what baby? Say it... Tell Mommy it's okay... I know what you want and I want it too, in fact Dana-girl we all want it... Now say it, come now don't be afraid... We know who you are now say it, admit it baby, tell me you don't want pussy anymore... Tell me... Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you... Who are you Dana-girl? What do you want to be?"

Moving her cock in and put of me now but still never letting her eyes leave mine, Mom had me trapped at both ends, held tight in her arms, our faces and eyes impossibly close as I held my breath wanting to say it, wanting her to fuck me and tell her...

"Ohhh Mom... I want c-cock... I don't p-pussy... I want cock... I want... I want to be a girl... I want a man to...to take me....I want to be his... I want... I want to be gay!"

"Mmmm...Ohhh yess... That's what I wanted to hear... Yes baby take his cock, be gay for him, admit it tell me, tell us all that from now you want cock don't you? I know you love Veronica and you will stay married to her, but admit it... You want Reg to take over and fuck a baby into her... You want what she wants... You want cock"

Listening to my Mom as she fucked her big rubbery, slick but still, impossibly hard feeling dildo in and out of my overly stretched ass, more so grinding into me than throwing long hard strokes, she had me at a loss with what she was saying... Wanting me to give up girls, or really, give up Veronica, sexually handing her needs over to Reg... Wanting me to agree and to renounce pussy, wanting men instead. Wanting to act like a girl, be a sissy...

Or in other words, she wanted me to come out... They wanted me to say it and admit it, they wanted me to tell them what I was.. They wanted me to tell them that I was gay...

All of this though? This talk of men taking me and fucking me? It wasn't' new... This had all been discussed and said before, yet until now, that's all it was... Discussion and talk... But with Mom and her huge cock tearing into me... My body, my psyche and my brain... I found myself seeing things her way, or again... Their way...

Caught up in this incredibly intimate moment and with the hormones beginning to do they're Intended... I felt like I did want to be 'gay' or be open enough to try... I liked being and acting like a sissy... I liked sucking cock, tasting cum and yes, even being fucked in the ass...

But also, and mostly in a way, I did want Reg to take over -completely... I wanted him to take Veronica, take and fuck her... Take her and fuck her like Mom said... Take her and 'Fuck a baby into her'...

I wanted everything they were telling me I wanted... I wanted it all...

End...

***

In closing... I hope you've enjoyed the continuation of this story, and as mentioned at the end of the first instalment "For Veronica's Sake" the next and third instalment is forthcoming... So once again, thank you for your patronage, and please keep and eye out for the next part in this series entitled..."Brother Reg ... Winter in Paradise"

Peace out, and be well my fellow humans... N xo