Dana Regains the Good Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking a mite unhappy, Jacki called the bridge and told the skipper to head back to their marina berth immediately.

Jimmy, who was up in the bridge called his mother and she replied, "Yes thanks Jimmy. I'm ready to go home without achieving my mission."

Jimmy walked Dana to his car and asked what had she done to get up his mum's nose.

"I politely said no to becoming a hostess to serve VIPs and also to be her personal manager."

"Christ, she was offering crumbs when your ambition is to be offered cake."

Dana said spot on, that Jimmy had read her correctly.

"Thanks for the compliment babe. I guess you'd like me to ask around for Big Business opportunities that may interest you as a rising star?"

"That would be nice, Jimmy. Just a brief scratch around would be appreciated."

"No sweat, Dana. May I take you somewhere for dinner tonight?"

"That would be lovely. Take me for dinner, or for dinner followed by sex. It's you choice and remember you have a fiancée."

"How could I forget? Um, that gives me an idea. The company that Debbie and I work for is a stand-alone subsidiary of an international corporation, and our company has about 90 people working in admin. There could be an opening there."

"Okay, give me your email address and I'll send you a copy of my CV, but only make enquiries around your company if you think Debbie won't mind you doing that for me."

"Ah, good thinking. My enquiries will be discreet. I'll find out about our current job vacancies and you can take it from there."

"Same with the sex or no sex option I gave you, Jimmy. It's an option for your and my ears and minds only."

"With that assurance, then I choose dinner and sex tonight," he said happily, patting her high on the thigh above the knee.

Dana only just managed to stifle a groan. She wondered if Jimmy was also overdue for having sex.

Dinner at a Thai restaurant went well and their friendship consolidated and there was no conversation about sex or employment. They kissed tamely when Jimmy dropped her off at her home and Dana thought she really should manage her own job-hunting and decided to initially register at two agencies specialising in business management placements.

Jimmy called two days later and reported no luck, the company was currently searching only to fill vacancies in minor roles in the travel section.""

"You may find something there to suit you."

"Ah, perhaps if I become stymied and anyway, the travel industry is currently running in low gear during to the Covid virus."

"Yeah, right Dana but the wheels keep turning especially with clients switching to home country travel but vacancies in critical areas need to be filled. Probably the best place for you to focus on is the central CBD as it's the hub of big business, although not exclusively."

"Agreed. Ah, any news from your fiancée?"

"Yep, had a call overnight. She arrives home this Friday, thank goodness."

"Yeah, you'll be keen to get back into it."

"What?"

All he heard was Dana's high-octave laughter as she cut the call.

Dana had completed registration and interviews with two agencies and she thought the executive interviewer at the second agency had appeared positive when she said she had two companies seeking business recruits that might suit Dana perfectly.

"Both companies have strong British commercial connections and although your father was Australian-born, he married your English mother in England and they continued living in England," said Claris, the interviewer.

"You were born in England and educated there and received some of your degree education in France and Singapore and you worked in Singapore for three years after graduation before returning to England and then later immigrating here."

"That sounds promising," Dana smiled. "And my master's degree in finance and business admin is a more than useful ticket to employment for me and, of course, I'm unquestionably present well."

"Indeed, Claris laughed. "You are well-primed to talk yourself into being hired."

Chapter 2

Almost a month after Dana was hired by an Australian corporation that imported building materials from England and fabrics and other furnishings from France and its export division sending Australian partly processed sheep and cattle skins to tanneries in England and several companies in Europe, she received a call from Jimmy.

"Hi, Dana, it's Jimmy."

"Yeah, I know. I recognised your distinctive twang."

"Still attempting to fit into your new management role?"

"Nah, it fits around me like a glove."

"Good for you, Dana."

"Debbie and I have split. I caught her being humped by our boss's son in her office. The bastard had thought he'd locked the door, and good riddance to them both. I'm now sales manager for a sports equipment importer and I've been thinking or you."

Dana caught her breath momentarily, excited.

"How does dumping Debbie relate to my body?"

"Huh? Oh, I get it. I mentioned we had split and said I've been thinking of you practically in the same breath."

"Indeed, and you'd like to date me?"

"Ah, my approach was to convenience -date you, um to appear with me at my company's annual dinner with senior management and invited major clients. But if you were thinking of being available to me for sex, then okay, let's talk about that."

"Jimmy, I've been having the occasional bout of bedtime with guys but what I desire is to have a settled relationship with a guy."

"Meaning it may have been me if it hadn't been for Debbie?"

"Spot on."

"Christ Dana, I'm getting a hard on just thinking about you being available to that degree."

"Good for you. You'll be aware that you and I have got along fine together from day one of our acquaintance and that I appeared to sparkle in your company, eh Jimmy?"

"That's 100 percent correct babe and doubtless you caught me eyeing your tits and great butt."

"You're a horrid, filthy-minded male slut, Jimmy Swan," Dana laughed excitedly, and he laughed at the obvious fake insinuation of disgust.

"Come around for dinner this evening at 6.30."

"I'm delighted to accept."

"Great, and don't forget to arrive knowing that you have the chance to arouse me."

Jimmy said, "I admire you Dana for your skill of keeping this side to you beautifully concealed. You know, some of our friends when they first met you thought you were a plummy stuck-up Pom. However, I believe you gradually won all of them over and to adjust their initial opinion of you."

"And you Jimmy, what was your initial opinion?"

"This is embarrassing, Dana. I thought it was a pity about the posh British accent but you had the goods to be a great fuck. When I was banging Debbie that night, I was thinking about you into the glorious climax. Debbie complained that she was awash in cum from chin to naval and my reply to her question what had brought that on, was 'Oh, I'd been thinking about stretching pussy'. She said she hoped it was her pussy."

"Do you remember your reply to that, Jimmy?"

"Aye, I said it must have been mum's and Debbie screamed for me to go and wash out my filthy mouth with soap."

They ended the call, both laughing.

Dana called Erica and said she'd get dinner that evening.

"No dear, I'll do it as I feel rather jaded today and fixing dinner will keep me thinking about something other than me."

"I've invited Jimmy Swan to dinner."

"Oh Jimmy, that's fine. He's such a character, he'll have us almost wetting ourselves in laughter. Is he sniffing around you now that he and Debbie Rowlands have called off their engagement?"

"So, you've heard?"

"Yes, news like that travels fast around here and because of Debbie's revelation that there's no ring to give back because the miserable bastard had not brought one for her yet."

"I find him very generous at heart, Erica."

"Oh, I really do too, darling. Invite him to stay the night as that would really boost his confidence in women again. You know of course that he caught Brent Carter, the company's managing director's son, banging Debbie in her office. The stupid idiot thought he'd locked the door."

"Yes, and doesn't that mean that some females are also pigs, Erica?"

"That's so true, Dana. Oh, I've done what you suggested that I don't use the car enough now to justify employing and housing a chauffeur. I've sold the classic Bentley to Pennington's Wedding Hire Cars and will have entered a 'mates rates' contract with them to provide me with a hire car and driver whenever I wish to upgrade from arriving or departing anywhere in a taxi."

Jimmy arrived with flowers for both women and a bottle of classy French light red.

He kissed Erica and handed her a written diet.

"Mum sends her love along with this recipe she obtained for older women whose appetite falls away. She says the diet is heavy on fortifying the basics to supply bodily needs including intake that will boost energy levels."

"Jacki is such a darling doing this for me," Erica said, and began to skim-read the four sheets marked Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacking.

Jimmy kissed Dana lushly and she placed a hand over his left nipple and squeezed firmly.

"You look fucking red-hot," he whispered unevenly.

"Mom says she's delighted that you have found suitable employment and invites you to lunch on Sunday with us, and to bring Erica if she feels up to it that day."

After Erica kissed them both and retired to their bedroom, Dana and Jimmy cleared away dinner items loaded the dishwasher and hand-washed a few items. They then raced upstairs.

"Omigod, this bedroom suite is huge and expensively furnished."

"Erica moved out down to the main guest suite to prepare to begin increasingly infirm as her cancer takes greater hold of her body,"

"Yeah, mum told me she has incurable cancer. What form does she have?"

"Acute myeloid leukaemia (AML),a rare cancer that begins in the white blood cells and bone marrow. The poor dear accepts her fate. She and my mother are estranged sisters and she has forbidden me to tell mum of her illness, at least not until she's in her final stages of life."

Jimmy hugged Dana and said that embargo was tough on her.

"Yes," Dana sniffed. As Jimmy kissed her throat she reached down and felt his dick.

"Get it harder and let me lick it. I wish to get sex underway to think for a short time of something other than Erica and her cancer."

"I'm only too happy to oblige," Jimmy said, unzipping and as Dana fell to her knees to attend to the surprisingly large erection as Jimmy was only a little taller than she was and probably weight less as he was almost skinny, he began removing his clothes and the undressed Dana who didn't have much clothing to remove.

Jimmy wanted to lay on his back on the bed to allow him to fondle and lick her boobs while she worked away but dropped that thought when reminding himself his maternal grandfather's saying, "Boy, never disturb a worker doing a great job requiring concentration."

Dana was certainly panting while doing a great job but minute later she stopped as he began preparing to climax.

"Fuck, why did you stop me. I intended to spray your tits, mouth and hair."

"I had my reasons."

"And they were?"

"I decided to stop short of you ejaculating so that you could pushed into me already primed to perform and that you'd be able to deliver a full load into my cunt and thus make our first fuck absolutely memorable and you'd be required to lick me clean."

"You used the word cunt!"

"So, I bet you and your mates use it regularly."

"But you are a female."

"Christ, Jimmy. Grow up. This is the 2lst Century, not the 19th. And many females acknowledge that it's no longer a man's world. That man's world concept is becoming obsolete fast. It's my choice to let it rip language-wise when I'm about to come hugely."

"You came, during the first time we had sex?"

"Yes, twice in fact, the first moments after you entered me. Now there's no need to tell your mates about that, got, it?"

"Yes, got it, Dana. Great fuck, eh?"

She nodded, stifling a yawn and said, "Ready to go again."

"Um, I have to clean up down there, you said."

"True, but you can do that later. Come on, jerk it back to optimum performance length. And after that you may try to get me to squirt."

Jimmy concealed a groan by yawning, puffing out his chest, presumably to look manly.

He was shaken awake by Dana.

"What, not again?"

"No, it's too late for that. It's almost 6.00, time for a run."

"But I don't run,"

"Well, time for that to change is now. If you don't run you won't last as my boyfriend. You need to add muscle and meat to that almost skinny body of yours to build the stamina to fuck me more than twice during the night.

"I play four types of sport usually each week and I'm bloody fit as a result of that."

"Maybe but do you also have the endurance to match me? I run at least five mornings a week, work-out at the gym every other day and swim most days and you complimented me twice during the night on my tight body. Thankfully, your sexual techniques are up with the best of them."

"The best of who?"

"Males who have fucked me, of course."

"That's a great compliment. Okay, I'll come running with you now and I'll go to the gym more regularly. Swimming is off my list for now unless its realty required. I surf at least once a week."

"Um, how far do we run?"

"We'll do the short course today of seven miles."

"Oh, fuck."

Misinterpreting that, Dana said, "No, we can't stop for that as the route is through rather densely populated area and people could set their dogs to bite our bare butts or inappropriately call the police. You know what self-righteous people are like."

* * *

Erica handled the outing for Sunday lunch with the Swan family without becoming overly fatigued.

Dana suggested they go by taxi but Erica said she'd book a hired limo and driver and include a 3-hour waiting time.

"Erica Holmes would never go by motor-cycle, bus or taxi to the mansion home of William and Jacki Swan even if their property is less than two miles from here. One must keep up ones appearances, you know."

Dana thought what idiotic snobbery, but kept her mouth shut.

Jacki Holmes greeted Erica, her late mother's dearest friend, lovingly with a gentle hug and politely asked about her health.

"It's fine at present and it's so lovely being invited with you and your lovely family in this grand home," said Erica, smiling beautifully for one with quite a wrinkled face.

"And darling Dana, I'm so delighted you are here," Jacki said, kissing Dana on the mouth wetly and the visitor for a few milliseconds mischievously thought about tonguing the hostess.

Jacki lowered her voice, but not low enough, because when she said she'd heard a rumour that Jimmy might be taking up with Dana now that he'd dropped Debbie due her disgustingly disloyal behaviour, Erica piped up, "That new union has already commenced. Four nights ago, Dana invited Jimmy to dinner with me and she and Jimmy slept the night with Dana and I had breakfast with them after they returned from jogging."

Spinning around expertly on high heels, Jacki eyed her son fiercely and hissed, "You uncouth seducer, that occurred two days after you tossed aside your relationship with Debbie. She'll be devastated to learn that you were having sex with a classy young woman just two days after you dumped her."

Jimmy's father entered the room just as Dana said, "Relax Jacki, these things happen and it makes no difference really if the time lapse for the seduction was two days, two week or even two months. Due to her disloyal behaviour, and with her and Jimmy's relationship being terminated, don't you think Debbie had forfeited her right to be considered by Jimmy in any new relationship he entered?"

"And by the way, he was not quote, an 'uncouth seducer'. I already knew him quite well and throughout from setting up Wednesday's date I can confidently claim our mutual behaviour was near enough to being exemplary and we entered our sexual relationship in perfect tune, being co-seducers."

Jimmy complained, "Get off my back mum and I vouch that what Dana has said is totally true."

Jacki, already appearing much calmer, took the guy standing just inside the room and said, "Dana, this is my husband and Jimmy's father George Swan, a highly respected boat builder internationally. George, I've been upset to learn that Jimmy and Dana had sex only two days after he broke up with Debbie. What do you think of that behaviour?"

"Based totally on what I overhead coming into the room, their behaviour appears fine for a young adult couple wishing to have sex. Any concern as to the propriety of timing in having sex, is as Dana suggested, of no relevance whether the gap after the breakup with Debbie was two days, two weeks or even two months is on no consequence. You appear to have a quick and learned mind, Dana."

Jacki said, "I concede I acted rashly with my criticism or rather my outspokenness, and I apologise to everyone for my behaviour. Please understand that I spend months thinking about Debbie becoming my, daughter-in-law, um our daughter-in-law, at last to provide the daughter we never had."

"Yes, I can understand that and really feel for you, Jacki," said Dana.

"And that goes for me too," Erica said. "And I take the blame for opening my mouth too wide that caught you Jacki by surprise and now we know what was behind your outburst."

There was brief silence, broken by George who said, "This misunderstanding appears settled. I shall now serve pre-lunch drink unless anyone has more to say?"

"No? Then drinks are on the way. Assist me please, Jimmy."

"May I assist instead of Jimmy, Mr Swan? It just a friendly thing for a guest to suggest. I had already met Jacki last month."

"Yes, that's fine. Come this way Dana, and call me George. I must say I admire your politeness and confidence."

"And she's her own woman, as I found out when I offered her a job," Jacki said. "Dana politely turned me down, saying she required higher calibre employment. Jimmy told me a few weeks ago that she'd landed a senior management position with the prestigious group, Across Seas Trading Corporation."

"Congratulations Dana, ASTC is a dynamic and successful enterprise that evolved from a small partnership that began trading in 1961. As an eighteen-year-old, I had close sailing contract with the two original partners since when they were not yet twenty. When their venture was successfully floated as a publicly listed company, I spent a packet buying shares in it, and going public provided the company to attract British and French investment from business people it traded with over there and that really expanded business for the company. Today British investors that include an Investment Bank control the company."

"Thanks for that fact-filled precis on the company I work for," Dana smiled. "People around me appear to know little about the structure of the company and particularly the politics around its trading activities which is a real interest of mine. Most of the info I possess was picked up reading annual reports."

As they the two guests were being driven away to the waves of the Swan family. "Erica said, that was a delightful outing for me apart from the big blip that I initiated," George has been a friend since shortly after I arrived in Australia. One day my new lawyer called and asked would I be interest in taking out a large mortgage on a grand old home quite near to where I had settled and I met George and his elderly parents who showed me around my proposed investment."

"I found that George was up to in ears in debt establishing his boatyard and was a month away from marrying Jacki. His parents were living on life savings and his ailing mother was likely to soon to shift into a private nursing home. The family was in a panic because the sprawling home needed expensive work on weather proofing that including replacing the entire roofing and guttering system that would cost almost $180,000."