Dana Regains the Good Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George was seeking a $300,000 mortgage on the house, the title of which had been passed on to him from his parents when his mother first became ill. He told me he required some of that mortgage funding to further developed the boatyard capacity to produce greater income. I engaged a financial consultant who approved of the deal for a term of seven years as the value of the expansive property even in those days was put at $4.61 million."

"Meanwhile, Jacki and I become great friends despite her being younger than me. She later told me that was because I acted more like a mother to her than her real mother."

"Omigod, Erica, doesn't that go to remind us of the myriads of ways we strike up friendships. You know, I have a sneaky feeling that Jacki just might become my mother-in-law. She runs hot and cold, I have found, but despite that she's a powerhouse on high heels."

Erica laughed and said Dana should tell Jacki that description of her one day. She would love it.

"And Dana, I think it's quite possible that you will end up embraced by the Swan family."

"What makes you say that?"

"Jimmy, his manner towards you is clearly affectionate and I see from his eyes when he sometimes looks at you quietly that he's confused by you, meaning in my opinion that he knows he cannot expect to walk over you, that you are at least his equal."

"So?" asked Dana, somewhat confused.

"What man wants a wimp for a wife and what man doesn't want to marry a woman with a fat streak of independence who possesses the ability to look after herself and not become a nagger? Nubile females with those qualities are difficult to find, you know."

"No, I didn't. Actually, I had never thought about it. So, he's not completely focussed on the sex?"

"I'm a never-married woman who is supposedly to know nothing about relationships but remember this. Jimmy clearly has a working brain and will compare qualities and the lack of them of likely woman he meets. Also, Dana, if you continue to entertain the thought of marriage with Jimmy, don't overlook that hugely important factor of ensuring that his mother holds a great impression of you. Just quietly, I think you already have young Jimmy Swam firmly hooked."

Dana took Erica's hand and kissed it softly, affectionately.

The End