Dana vs The Dickites

Story Info
Dana must save world.
2.9k words
4.71
5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Geminine
Geminine
101 Followers

"Klaatu. Barada. Nikto..."

In the small bedroom of an abandoned cabin, Dana stared down at the grimy twin-sized bed; splits in the raggedy mattress showed the cotton beneath. The raven-haired girl, with wavy strands to her shoulders, folded her arms over her sleeveless purple top and tapped her boot impatiently. "I knew this wouldn't work."

On the opposite side of the bed, Tim sighed. The blonde jock rubbed his smooth chin. "I don't understand. The book specifically said to recite those words verbatim near bed."

"Need I remind you that while we're waiting..." Paul paced just outside the opened door of the bedroom, popping his knuckles. The scrawny nerd's high-top fade wiggled with his anxious gait. "...the dickites have risen from their graves. They're taking over the city, fucking everyone into oblivion—" "The ghost of Lucy Lascivious is the only one who can stop them," Tim said with anxiety.

"Well, she ain't showing up, is she?" Paul turned to his girlfriend, Dana. "We're all gonna get fucked to death..."

Dana shared her boyfriend's fearful expression before looking to the dirty wooden floor, mind churning. "There's gotta be a wah—"

At that time, the floor, walls, rumbled, suspending dirt in the air. The bed shook, the four metal legs clanging against the wood floor. The door slammed shut, locking Paul out.

"What the..." Tim's eyes darted down to the mattress.

Dana whirled to the twin-bed as well.

Hands and a face pushed out from the surface of the shredded mattress, as if trapped beneath. The figure fought for a moment before finding freedom through a slit. A woman's pale gelatinous head oozed out, followed by shoulders, round jellied breasts, and a thin waist which faded into a smoky little tail. Her light thin hair appeared like a shredded flag. While hovering above the surface of the bed, she got out a good long stretch. "Ggggggggghhhh-ahhhhhh!"

"Um..." Tim nervously cleared his throat. "Lucy, uh, Lascivious?"

The ghostly, jelly figure stopped her stretch, arms falling at her sides. Her dead coal-like eyes singled out Tim. She ran her tongue across the top of her lip, winked, and blew him a kiss.

"Our town is being overrun with dickites," Dana blurted. "We need your help to stop them."

Lucy shifted her black eyes to Dana. "Why should I? It's poetic justice that the town who bound me to this bed for my 'immoral' acts will meet their end by the same 'immoral' acts. They have forced me into this prison with only my memories of what a hard throbbing hog feels like between my quivering thighs..." She sighed. "For that, they deserve what the dickites serve."

"The people who locked you to this bed have long passed away," Dana said. "Those are innocent people out there."

Lucy's empty eyes sailed from Dana to Tim and then to the cob-webbed ceiling. She tapped her cheek in thought.

"C'mon," Tim barked. "We freed you."

"Freedom?" Lucy floated to Tim in a gust. She gazed into his eyes, carressed his strong jaw. "I can't feel." Her free hand dropped to his crotch, but when grabbing his package, her smoky fingers simply went right through. "What's freedom without life's sweetest pleasure."

"We don't have much time," Dana hissed.

"Then get me a body, a living body, one I can possess!" Lucy snarled over her shoulder at Dana. "You help me. I help you."

"Consider it done," Dana said.

Lucy hovered back to the center of the bed, eyeing the strong, quick-tempered girl. "Say it. Say 'I promise you a body."

Paul knocked on the door from outside but no one seemed to care.

Dana huffed. "I promise you a—"

"Dana?" Tim shook his head, showing his uncertainty.

"Shh!" Dana shushed him. With her full attention on the disembodied spirit, she said, "I promise you a body if you help us."

"Ha-ha!" Lucy slapped her hands together. "Let's get to it then. To stop the dickites, someone must call them home with an orgasmic moan. It's like a dinner bell for the dickites. Oh, and when you cum, you must repeat the same phrase you woke me up with. Klaatu-Barada-Nikto."

Dana and Tim glanced to one another with bewildered expressions before turning back to the levitating ghost. "I uh..." Dana stammered. "...what if I have trouble, ya know..."

"I think I can help with that." Lucy rubbed her palms together, creating a ball of energy. The light expanded in her hands. She shot it out into two separate streams, one at Dana and the other at Tim. The force entered their foreheads, sending ticklish currents to their brains and through their bodies, making hairs stand on end.

Tim's brows creased. "I feel..."

"...great." Dana giggled as endorphins saturated her mind. Her body warmed, stomach tickled, with euphoria.

Upon emitting the sexual energy, Lucy broke apart into ash, the tiny flakes pirouetting to the mattress.

Tim ogled Dana with the unmistakable look of desire.

Dana's face softened from the tingly state of her body. Her heart raced. A strange itching sensation awoke in her pussy, making her weak and thirsty. She swallowed what little saliva she had.

Longingly gazing at each other, they began stripping off their clothes, ignoring the pounding on the door from Paul. Tim unbuttoned his blue shirt and pulled the tank-top over his head, exposing his muscular torso: chest, six-pack, tiny waist, and broad shoulders. Dana removed her sleeveless top and unfastened the bra from her B-cups which curved up at pink areolas. She undid her jeans, shimmied out of them while eyeing Tim, awaiting to see what was underneath his trousers. After shoving down his pants, boxers, Tim's massive member shot to fully erect, engorged head with veins snaking through the shaft. Dana took in a sharp breath, briefly hesitating at the sight of his impressive size. Blood rushed to her cheeks as she whipped off the boots, socks, from her slender feet, long toes topped with a dark purple pedicure. Once completely naked, they met in the center of the twin mattress with a heated kiss.

With lips locked, Tim laid Dana back to the sqeaky old bed. His hand ran up her warm thigh, fingertips leaving goosebumps. He kissed down her left bosom, suckled at her sharp nipple, before proceeding down her toned stomach and between her thighs. He put his mouth over her pink fruit and wormed his tongue inside, his fingers massaging her mound.

"Mmm-uh!" Dana blushed from the wondrous sensation. The unfamiliar itch intensified at her core, filling her body with an exhilirating pressure. With her head back, looking through the ceiling, she slightly gyrated on the bed, thrusting her pussy into his chin. She strewn her legs over his shoulders and caressed her feet up and down his back.

Tim wagged his head from side to side. While rubbing her mound, he lapped, sucked, and slurped on her clit.

"I—Aye," Dana groaned. She gazed down at him as he ate her pussy with vigor. Her fingers clutched the edges of the mattress. To her surprise, the incredible tension quickly piqued and culminated in an explosion of tickles at her center, which rushed over her body. Her left leg remained on his back, toes curled, but her right leg extended in the air, quaked, with toes pointed. Her face turned beet-red, veins protruded from her neck, as she strained to push the orgasm out. "Ggghhhh-ah-ah-ah," she moaned and released herself all over his mouth. "Ooouuuu!"

"What's going on in there, you guys?" Paul asked from outside the room.

Tim stopped and looked up at Dana. "You were supposed to say the phrase."

"That one umm..." Dana fanned her rosy face and blinked the blur from her sight. She had never experienced anything close to that, her whole body in a tingly pool of euphoria. "...that one snuck up on me."

"We have people counting on us." Tim hopped to his feet at the bedside. He cradled the back of Dana's head and guided her to her knees on the grimy wooden floor. "My turn."

Inebriated with lust, Dana hurried to the floor, leaned forward, and took him in her mouth. Her lips slipped over the tip and slowly dropped to the halfway point. She went up and down, up and down, stopping each time at the same spot. She grabbed the base of his pole with both hands and churned the lower half while continuing to bob on the purple tip.

Tim looked past her herky-jerky head, over her little bubble butt, to her soles covered with a thin layer of dust.

Dana worked a bit faster. Being subservient to Tim—for some strange reason—added to the titillating itch at her center. Her body tingled, so she rubbed her feet together to fight the prickling sensation. Her neck jerked in and out, tongue caressing the underbelly of his member.

"You are so sexy," Tim growled.

Dana stopped but kept her mouth over the tip. She slurped on the purple head while her hands stroked vigorously. Her breasts, sharp nipples, jiggled from the rambunctious act. She lowered, and while beating the upper half of his shaft, she ran her tongue up the underbelly. Upon getting to the top, she folded her lips inward and bobbed down his length once again.

"Kah-ah." Tim tensed, muscles flexed. He forced Dana's head down on his cock and erupted in her mouth. "Baraduh-duh."

Semen shot down Dana's throat, choking her. She jerked away, catching some on the chin during her exit. She collapsed back on her heels, spitting, coughing, and gagging. She smacked her lips of the bitter cum and wiped the mess away. Although disgusted, nothing quelled the inner fire of lust. Her pussy throbbed for cock. She leered at him from her knees, chest rising and falling heatedly. "Not so easy, is it?"

Tim leered upon his friend's naked girlfriend, on her knees, panting heavily. There was a carnal, animalistic look in his eye, which resembled Dana's expression.

In a burst of energy, Dana shoved Tim back to the rickety bed, straddled his lap, and grinded her pussy into the underbelly of his cock. She rolled her hips, gyrating up the bottom of his pole. She went down and up his length again, but this time, when coming down, the engorged tip entered her tight pussy, stretching her wet walls. "Uh!"

Pushing his cock to the hilt, Tim squished her breasts together and showed her pink areolas affection. He pinched her tight nipples between his lips, suckled, and flicked them with his tongue.

The size of his cock stung Dana initially, but the pain soon faded with her ride. The euphoric itch, tickling tension, drowned out anything else. With her ankles over the edge, she flexed her toes back into the mattress and used them to spring back and forth on his manhood, shaking the entire bed.

Tim buried his face between her jiggling bosoms. His hands moved back to her ass, groping, and pushing her harder into his cock.

Dana postured up with her palms on his chest. She hooked her ankles over his thighs and bounced on his pole. Her ass smacked his thighs in rapid succession. The orgasmic pressure shook her foundation, the walls of her dam near collapsing. She bounced faster and faster. Her face contorted: brows creased, nose crinkled, and upper-lip quivered. Her ride faltered. "Uh-god," she breathlessly said. "What's thuh-uh phrase again?"

With Dana bouncing out of rhythm, Tim took control by holding her ass in place and thrusting up from the bottom. "Klaatu. Barah—"

"Ahhhhhh-ah-ah-ah," Dana groaned from the bumpy ride. She flopped down into his arms, breasts to chest. Her ankles dribbled off his thighs and back to the mattress, balled feet hanging off the edge. He drilled her pussy from the bottom, pumping her full of more dizzying pleasure until her dam came crashing down once again. Tickles flooded her center with such intensity her eyes watered. "Klaatu-oo-oo-oouuu," she howled before releasing a grunt. "Ggghhhh-ah!"

Not giving her any time to recover, Tim rolled them over, switching positions to the missionary. While she quaked beneath him, with a lost look in her teary eyes, he drove into her. "Klaatu. Barada. Nikto," he said.

Dana vacantly gazed through the ceiling. "Are you cuh-umming?"

"No." Tim hammered Dana's center. "Just reminding you."

"Oh." Dana's shaky legs stiffened in the air, toes curled tightly. She palmed her bouncing breasts, arched her back off the bed. The orgasm never seemed to dissipate, only strengthen again like a tingly fuse leading to an ultimate explosion. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuhhhh-uh-uh me-ee-ee," she crooned.

***

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuhhhh-uh-uh me-ee-ee!"

In the gloomy hallway, Paul froze. He placed his ear to the wooden door, which for some reason felt impenetrable. He didn't have to listen too closely to hear the heavy breathing, heated moans. His head shot back from the door with a heightened brow. "Dana?"

Directly down the narrow hallway of doors, the front door came off the hinges and wobbled on the floor.

Paul whirled to the racket. His eyes grew in size at the sight.

Dickites piled in, one after another. The demonic bodies, with mangled faces and lesions on their discolored skin, filled the hallway quickly, staggering in Paul's direction. Their eyes were dark, soulless, their erections hard and ready.

"Oh shit..." Paul whipped back to the bedroom door. He started repeatedly barging into it with his shoulder. "Dana! Tim!"

***

In the bedroom, Tim squared his shoulders. While palming Dana's feet, he spread her legs in a 'V' and rocked her body with power.

"Teh-em—Uh!" Dana strained, pushed, but the exhilarating tension just kept building in her body. "I'm getting close ah-ah-again."

"Klaatu-Barada..." Tim pounded her pussy relentlessly. "...Nikto."

"Mah-ah-fuck," Dana blurted from the blissful state of her body. This time the orgasm erupted at her center in a warm wave of tickles. Her legs quaked, so she curled her toes over his grip. Her face twisted from sheer enjoyment. Tears spilled down her rosy cheeks. "Klaatu-barada-ah-ah-ah," she wept freely. "Dammit!"

Tim's motion gradually came to a stop, in and out, in and out one final time. His erection glimmered from her juices. "You gotta say it or we're all dead." As she twitched with a spaced out expression, he swatted her ass, forcing her over to her stomach.

Dana jumped from the stinging slap, jolting her back to reality, yet only briefly. The orgasm's affects lingered, putting her mind into a fog of intense satisfaction. Flat to her stomach, chin on one edge and her feet hanging off the opposite side, she stared through the door across the room. "You could help by cumming quicker," she breathlessly snapped.

"...said no woman ever." Tim kept Dana's legs together and straddled just below her ass. While holding the base of his manhood, he targeted her pink slit and picked up right where he left off. The rusted bed frame shrieked as he gained momentum. He swiftly dropped his hips, repeatedly pushing deep in her core.

"Mmm-ah!" Dana gripped one edge and hooked her ankles over the opposite end, toes flexed down the side. Her eyes rolled from the increasing tickle in her body. The door trembled, which snapped her out of her orgasmic trance. "Tim-uh," she groaned a warning. "Some-um one is—"

"Huh?" Tim plugged away, sending ripples up her ass and driving her pelvis into the mattress.

Dickites broke into the room. The door somersaulted to the floor. The evil creatures marched toward the bed, gnarled hands extended toward the fornicating couple.

"Oh shit!" Tim uttered upon seeing the dickites. He sped his thrusts, all out ravaging Dana's pussy from behind. "I'm almost there."

Dickites reached down to grab the naked couple.

"Gggghhh-ah," Dana grunted. Her body filled to the brim with tickling tension. She bent her knees, lifted her feet, and curled her purple polished toes tightly. "Ahhhh-ah-ah-ah," she hooted like a monkey, unable to control the noises.

Tim pounded even harder, all out shaking Dana and the bed.

At the last moment, the couple climaxed together and shouted in unison: "Klaatu! Barada! Nikto!"

Dana strained, pushed, and squirted all over his thrusting cock and the bed.

Tim collapsed over Dana, shivering, while filling her with his seed.

Dickites swung their claws at the couple, but instead of grabbing Dana or Tim, the creatures fell forward, through the naked pair, and into the bed. The mattress swallowed them whole. One by one, they tumbled in, disappearing from existence.

Dana lay motionless on her stomach, breathing heavily into the filthy bed. Her body quaked from the aftereffects. Her brain fried, short-circuiting for the time being. She raised her head slightly, dark hair frayed out. "It work?"

"Yeah," Tim said with an exhausted breath. He crawled off Dana and propped his back against the headboard. "...I think sah—"

"Hey!" Paul stood at the door with brows scrunched. "What the hell happened?"

"We made a deal with Lucy." Dana sat off the edge of the mattress, wiggled her toes against the grimy floor. Unabashed of her nudity, she stood from the bed and casually strode over to the far wall, where a dusty vanity mirror set.

"You fucked Tim...?" Paul choked up.

Dana wiped the dirt away from the mirror. She smirked at her disheveled reflection. Her eyes flashed black, coal-like, but changed back as she peered over her shoulder to her boyfriend. "We saved the world, didn't we?"

Geminine
Geminine
101 Followers