All Comments on 'Dana's Story Ch. 06-07'

by mraardvark

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

Great keeping up the sex-positive energy

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I'm not someone who enjoys casual sex. Every one night stand that I've ever had was extremely unfulfilling. Not something that you would probably expect to hear from a guy, right? Deal with it.

I'm hoping that as I continue to read on to the next installment that Darren turns out to be the good guy that he initially seems to be. I hope that he develops an emotional connection with Dana and dates her for a while. Otherwise, I'll quickly lose interest in reading this further. It's been okay so far. The writing is good, but I'm not completely convinced that this will go in the direction that will keep me interested.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed reading this

Great that Dana had great , fulfilling sex with Darren and got pleasure out of the experience. I’ll look forward to reading what it has awoken in Dana to try other experiences. Will she want to “perform” in front of Zoe? Will her and Zoe double date on a more intimate basis so that they can watch each other?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermraardvark@mraardvark
I've been reading stories here at Literotica for years. Writing them, too, but though I've published some elsewhere, I've never published one here. But I think I will now.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES