Dana's Story Ch. 24-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Better," she said. "But...."

"But you aren't eager to jump back into bed, so to speak."

Dana gave him an apologetic look. "Yeah. Sorry."

"Don't be. I understand," Bobby said. He looked at Dana and she could see that he very much wanted to pick up where they'd left off. He seemed to struggle with something, then reached a decision.

"Since you don't want to continue, we won't," he said. "But you should know, there are some positions that work much better in this situation." He inclined his head toward the door. "That one, for instance. There are others. You know, in case you should change your mind."

Dana glanced at the door, recalling vividly just how much fun that had been. That kind of wild, impromptu sex was new to her. She would like to do it again sometime, just not right now. She turned to Bobby to say so.

"But right now," Bobby said before she could speak, "why don't you lie on your stomach?"

"What? Why?" But even as she questioned him, she rolled over onto her belly. Apparently she trusted his intentions even if she didn't understand them.

"You're looking a little tense," Bobby said, "so I'm going to massage your back."

"You don't have to do that," Dana objected. She didn't even think about it. The refusal just came to her lips automatically, driven by a lifetime of lessons that letting others cater to her was selfish. She frowned, hating that conditioned response. A massage sounded nice, actually.

"I don't have to, no," Bobby agreed. "But I want to." He got up to stand by the bed. "Move over a little, into the middle of the bed," he told her.

Dana did as he told her. She felt his weight settle on the bed, kneeling over her legs. Nothing happened for a moment. Then she felt him pull the jersey up as high as it would go. His hands came to rest in the small of her back.

"Just relax and enjoy this," Bobby said.

He began with light broad strokes, his hands gliding up and down her back. His touch grew heavier, more forceful as the minutes passed. Dana sighed and let her eyes drift shut the better to enjoy his touch. He paused once and she felt his weight leave the bed. Dana heard him rummage in Zoe's bedside table and the scent of coconut filled the room.

The coconut oil was warm when he applied it to her skin, and made the massage much more enjoyable.

"That's called stealing, you know," Dana slurred, too relaxed to articulate.

"It's in a good cause. Zoe won't mind."

He worked the muscles along her spine, as well as her shoulders, and the small of her back. Using oil made a remarkable difference. It felt really good, really relaxing.

He moved on to work on first one of her arms, and then the other, down to her hands. "That's so nice," she said, enjoying the way he massaged her palms and manipulated the joints.

When her arms were limp, Bobby began on her legs, working all the tension out of her calves, and then her thighs. The foot massage that followed was even better. When Bobby gently lowered her feet to the bed, Dana was disappointed—the massage was over now, wasn't it?

No. He ran his hands up her calves and the backs of her thighs to caress her ass, very gently. Very enjoyably. "That's not my back," Dana observed.

Bobby continued to massage her. "Shall I stop?"

Dana sighed happily. "No."

Bobby applied himself diligently to his task, massaging the oil into every square inch of skin on and around her buttocks, including her inner thighs and perineum. He was teasing her, and she knew it. He was arousing her, and they both knew it. She spread her legs a little in unspoken acquiescence.

"You said there were...other positions?" Dana said.

"There are," Bobby said, and nothing more. His fingers began to explore her vulva, stroking her gently but insistently. She raised her hips, giving him easier access, and was rewarded with more focused attentions.

"What kinds of positions?" she asked, and groaned as he fingered her. She was feeling horny again. Just as he'd intended, she felt sure. She felt manipulated, and like she ought to be angry about it. But she wasn't. She was pleased by her renewed arousal and wanted to take advantage of it.

Bobby leaned down by her ear. "Let me show you," he said. Dana could feel his erect cock poking her ass.

"Please do," Dana replied, eyes still closed.

She felt Bobby nudge her legs closer together, nearly closed, then lower himself so his legs straddled hers. He supported his upper body on his elbows so she felt the solidity of his torso against hers but not his weight. "See?" he said, voice low and intimate. "This way, I can take you from behind, between your thighs."

Dana felt him do just that, his cock gliding between her thighs on a sheen of oil. She felt the head press against, then part her lips, and slip inside her. Before he'd penetrated more a few inches, she felt his hips press firmly against her buttocks and thighs. She sighed, an anxiety she hadn't realized she felt dissolving away. There was no risk of a repeat of the earlier painful incident.

"See?" Bobby whispered. "Do you like this?"

"Mmmhmm," Dana moaned. "I do."

Bobby began moving inside her, gently, slowly. He nibbled at her earlobe, causing Dana to shiver. "I love fucking you," he whispered.

Dana drew a shaky breath. Taken from behind this way, every thrust of his cock stroked her g-spot, sending a pulse of pleasure through her body. She wanted to move with him, but discovered that she couldn't. Lying beneath him, her arms and legs pinned by his elbows and knees, Dana could only lie there and experience the growing pleasure as Bobby fucked her.

It was so different from the raw, frantic sex earlier. Different, but equally exciting. Dana felt herself rising toward a climax, a steady, inexorable ascent, smoother and gentler by far than the exciting rush of being pounded against the door. Bobby drove her over the top, chuckling in her ear at the way she shuddered and cried out.

He paused, his cock buried as deeply as it could go, the weight of his hips pressing her into the mattress. He kissed her cheek, smiling. "That was good," he said, "but you can do better. I want to hear you scream, Dana."

Dana laughed weakly. "That's...up to you," she said.

"Challenge accepted," Bobby said.

He began moving again, faster now. More aggressively. Dana moaned her approval. His efforts soon had her quivering, her arousal ramping up once more. The analogy of the tea kettle she'd used with June came to mind: she was filled with heat, close to boiling—and whistling—once more.

Her second orgasm rolled through her. Dana pressed her face into the blanket beneath her, muffling her screams in the fabric, unwilling to give Bobby a victory so cheaply, not when he could be made to work for it, and give her that much more pleasure in doing so.

Bobby let her cool down for a minute before abruptly resuming his efforts. He wasn't being gentle any longer, his thrusts quick and forceful. Dana panted, trembling once more. Bobby's voice, when he spoke, was rough. "Last chance, doll," he gasped, losing his rhythm as his own climax neared.

He buried himself inside her, his whole body rigid, as he came—and his orgasm, the feel of him coming inside her, was the final push Dana needed. She screamed aloud, heedless of her neighbors, giving him what he wanted as she rode the tide of pleasure until it spilled both of them gasping and limp on the bed.

When Dana squirmed, Bobby took the hint. He rolled onto his side—but drew Dana with him, so they lay spooned together, still coupled. He kissed the side of her neck, his deep breaths warm against her skin.

She turned her head to kiss him properly and smiled. "I liked that," she said. She felt lazy and satisfied and full of cum. She could feel him going soft.

"So did I," Bobby said. He draped an arm over her hip, fingers toying with her pubic hair.

She laid her hand over his to stop him. "Tickles."

"Sorry." He freed his hand and reached up under her jersey to take possession of a breast. "How's that?"

Dana sighed contentedly. "Better."

Bobby fondled her casually, nibbling at her ear and planting kisses on her neck, or on her mouth when she offered it to him. She reached back to stroke his hip and thigh. They didn't speak much after that. Dana didn't mind. She was content to lie in his arms and enjoy his attentions until he pulled or slipped out and she was forced to deal with the aftermath.

Neither happened. Instead, after some drowsy interval Dana realized two things. Bobby's kisses and caresses took on renewed urgency. The other....

Dana turned her head to look at Bobby. "Are you getting hard again?" It was a rhetorical question. She could feel him getting harder inside her.

He grinned and gave a thrust of his hips. "What do you think?"

Dana caught her breath, surprised and aroused. "You are! Is this another of those positions you mentioned?"

It was, as Bobby demonstrated to their mutual—and in Dana's case, repeated, noisy—pleasure over the next twenty minutes. When at last they reluctantly separated, the resultant mess was remarkable in its volume. Dana couldn't bring herself to care. As for Bobby, he actively liked it.

When Dana climbed wearily to her feet to see him out, she teased him by raising the hem of the jersey. The sight of his cream pie leaking from her pussy provoked a look of hunger that was almost frightening.

"God, I want to fuck you all over again," Bobby said.

"You wish," Dana said, thrilled by his reaction.

"I do wish," Bobby said. He glanced down, touching himself through his jeans. "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised."

Dana laughed, then kissed him. "We'll have to do it again."

"Count on it," Bobby said.

Dana closed the door behind him and leaned against it, smiling broadly as she recalled the highlights of the evening. She would never be as pretty as Zoe, but she had her own charms, and Bobby clearly enjoyed them.

It was past time to stop comparing herself to Zoe—or anyone else. It was a thought she'd had before, but it was easier to think that than it was to change her self-image. Still, she had a growing body of evidence now that plenty of guys were happy to bed her.

She heard a key in the lock and stepped away from the door as Zoe entered.

Zoe closed the door behind her and paused to sniff the air. "I smell coconut," she said. "Somebody got a massage, I suspect."

She looked Dana up and down. "And a lot more besides, it looks like."

Dana smiled, wondering if she looked as proud as she felt. "I did."

Zoe settled on her bed, giving Dana her full attention. "Tell me everything, roomie."

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

"Hey, Dana."

Dana looked up from the fanfic she was reading on her laptop. "Yeah, Zoe?"

Zoe stood by her bed, with one of the drawers of her dresser open. She turned to look at Dana. "I have an early Christmas present for you."

"You do?" Dana had a couple of presents for Zoe, too, but she hadn't wrapped them yet.

"Yeah," Zoe said. "I bought them for you to have while you're at home over Christmas, but it occurred to me that you might have a use for them over the next couple of weeks."

It was nearly noon on Saturday. Classes had ended yesterday, and the next couple of weeks were scheduled for studying and exams. What could she possibly need at home that would be of use here at school during exam weeks? Clothes? Sweaters, maybe?

"I...haven't wrapped your presents, yet," Dana confessed.

"That's okay. You can give them to me whenever you're ready. But I wanted to give you yours now."

Dana nodded. "Okay."

Zoe produced a couple of small packages. They were brightly wrapped in colorful Christmas paper, with bows on them. Dana closed her laptop and put it aside for Zoe to place the packages in front of her. One was about the size of a deck of cards, the other about the size of a shoe box.

"I'd suggest opening the larger one first," Zoe said, sitting on Dana's bed to observe as she opened her gifts.

Dana studied the larger box. Zoe had done an excellent job of wrapping it and it seemed a shame to rip the paper off, but Dana was eager to see what she'd received. Tearing away the wrapping paper revealed a repurposed cardboard box. Inside that was a glass dildo in its original packaging, and a padded envelope containing a couple of soft drawstring bags.

The sight of the dildo package brought back a powerful memory of fucking herself with Zoe's borrowed one, and it aroused her. Once or twice she'd thought about asking to borrow it again, but hadn't been able to work up the nerve. She looked forward to trying this one out.

"Oh, wow," Dana said, overwhelmed by Zoe's generosity. "Thank you so much!"

"You're very welcome," Zoe said. "You seemed to really like mine, so I thought you should have one of your own."

Dana looked up from reading the copy on the side of the box. "I suspect I know what's in the smaller box now," she said.

Zoe smiled. "You probably do."

Dana unwrapped the smaller box. It contained a bullet vibrator, just as she expected. Exactly the same model she'd borrowed from Zoe, along with a charging cord and adapter. Dana found herself grinning widely, excited by the prospect of using her new toys at the first opportunity, and thrilled by Zoe's choice of gifts. They were perfect: the sort of thing she'd like to have but probably wouldn't buy for herself, or at least not anytime soon.

"You said you bought these for me to have at home," Dana said, her attention focused on working out to recharge the bullet. Apparently it was actually two pieces that unscrewed to provide access to the charging port. "But that I might need it over the next couple of weeks?"

"Yeah," Zoe said. "I don't know about you, but I'm going to be studying a lot when I'm not taking finals. And so are the guys. So."

Dana looked up. "So? Oh—I may need to take care of myself?" She felt only a shadow of the blush she'd once have had at discussing masturbation with Zoe.

"Well, yeah," Zoe said, leaning on Dana's desk to watch her. "You started kinda slow, roomie, but you've been a busy girl of late. Tell me, how many times did you get laid this week?"

Dana had to stop and think about it. Sunday night with Randy, right after she got back to campus. Dave on Tuesday night. Bobby on Wednesday. A command performance with Randy Thursday afternoon, and again with Dave last night after the movie.

"Shit," she said, meeting Zoe's eyes. "Five," she added softly. "Five times."

And that was just how many times she'd met a guy for sex. If she counted up all the times they'd actually fucked....

"Exactly," Zoe said, laughing at her expression. "If you try to go cold turkey at home, you'll be climbing the walls inside of a couple of days. That's why I wanted you to have these before you went home. Then it occurred to me, you might need them during finals weeks too."

"I...yeah, maybe," Dana said. Five times? It was a shock to notice just how much time and attention she was devoting to sex now. Exciting, yes, but a little troubling too, maybe?. Should it be? Was she obsessed? She asked Zoe.

"Obsessed?" Zoe shrugged. "Maybe a little."

That did nothing to ease Dana's concerns. Zoe must have seen it in her face. Her smile vanished and she took Dana's hand. "It's nothing to worry about. Really. You're like a kid in a candy store. You've found something you really, really like and you're doing it at every opportunity. Nothing wrong with that."

Zoe held Dana's hand, and her attention. "Is it interfering with your schoolwork or anything else that needs to be done?"

Dana shook her head. "No, I don't think so."

"Is it getting in the way of other things you like doing?"

Dana laughed. "It's really cutting into my gaming time."

Zoe dismissed that with a shrug. "Would you rather play games or get laid?"

"Get laid," Dana replied promptly. "No contest."

"There you go," Zoe said. "All that sex isn't getting in the way of anything important, and you're spending your free time on the things you enjoy most. Your priorities seem sound to me."

"You would say that."

"I would," Zoe agreed. "Sex is a very high priority for me—and now for you, apparently. Welcome to the club." She shook Dana's hand before sitting back.

"Thanks," Dana said. She was silent for a minute, thinking about spending a month back home. Zoe was right. There was no way she'd be able to go days, much less a month, without getting off—but her privacy would be extremely limited. The lock on her door wasn't reliable, and even if it were, the small house would be crowded and sound carried all to easily. Her only real opportunities for masturbation would be the same late-night sessions under the covers of her bed that she'd resorted to before.

Dana picked up the bullet, smiling at the memory of using Zoe's. Between this and the dildo, she expected she would enjoy those sessions far more than she ever had before. But she'd have to make damned sure not to give voice to her pleasure—and ensure that nobody stumbled upon the toys. The bullet would be easy to hide. The dildo would need more thought. Not in her dresser or closet. Her sisters might stumble upon it while borrowing some of her clothes, or her mother while putting things away. Under the mattress, maybe. Or perhaps in her bookcase, hidden behind the shelf of role-playing game books, nobody else in her family ever gave those a second glance.

Yeah, that might work.

Or she could just brazen it out. Don't bother hiding her toys. Keep them in her dresser drawer like any other personal item—and if questioned or confronted about them, just be truthful. Dana indulged in a fantasy of overwhelming her mother with shock and awe, dropping truths like bombs until she fled the field of battle, defeated.

Yeah, right. Dana knew better. She knew herself better. That day might come, but it wouldn't be soon. She could talk to Zoe about pretty much anything now, only rarely blushing or groping for words. Zoe knew her well, Zoe saw her, in a way nobody else ever had. Dana treasured their friendship, and treasured that freedom to be herself with Zoe.

She didn't have that with anyone else. Not quite. She was learning to be open with her lovers, too, each in his own way. But baring her soul to her family was entirely different, and would be much harder. Impossibly hard, now. Not forever, she hoped, but for the foreseeable future.

"Penny for your thoughts," Zoe said.

Dana blinked and focused on Zoe, who sat watching her closely. "What?"

"You're doing some heavy thinking, it looks like," Zoe said.

Dana smiled and felt her throat tighten. The irony of that reaction given what she'd just been thinking wasn't lost on her. "I love you, Zoe," she said, pushing through the hesitation.

Zoe's expression betrayed only a slight surprise.

"You're my closest friend," Dana said. "You know that, right? If you don't, you should. I want you to know that." Her voice wavered at the end, squeezed by the lump in her throat.

Judging by Zoe's expression, she wasn't the only one feeling that.

"I love you too, roomie," Zoe said.

Dana stood abruptly and moved around her desk. Zoe was on her feet by the time Dana reached her, and they embraced one another tightly. Dana clung to Zoe, overwhelmed by the intensity of her feelings. She squeezed her eyes shut against the tears threatening to escape.

"I'm so glad the powers that be put us in the same room," Dana said.

She felt Zoe shaking and realized she was laughing. "You weren't so happy about it early on," Zoe said, a little breathlessly.

"No," Dana agreed. "I wasn't. But I am now."

"Me too, Dana."

When they finally relaxed their holds on one another and stepped back, Dana wiped her eyes and drew a shaky breath.