Dana's Story Ch. 24-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana switched to giving his cock long, sloppy licks. She worked her way down the length of him to kiss and lick his balls. Randy's vocal responses grew louder and more verbal, telling her how good it felt, and how much he liked it.

She responded by giving them more attention, even taking each one into her mouth for a moment before kissing her way back up his shaft. She studied his cock for a moment, drew a deep breath, and then swallowed the head. He was of average length, but he was thick. It was a mouthful.

She wanted to do more, though. She lowered her head, taking more of him into her mouth. And a little more, until her nose pressed into his skin and she felt herself completely filled, unable to breathe around him. But she'd done it! She'd taken the whole thing in her mouth. Another personal record.

Dana backed off, coughing once as she did so. But she'd done it once. She could do it again. She coughed again. But maybe not right away.

She resumed the blowjob, paying close attention to Randy's responses. When, after several minutes, he was breathing heavily, hands fisted in the bedding at his sides, thighs rigid and trembling, she knew he was close. The slickness and taste of pre-cum on her tongue and feel of his testicles, now drawn up tight, were the final clues. She was entirely serious about making him beg.

She broke off all contact with his genitals, focusing instead on caressing and kissing his thighs, or drawing her nails along his skin. Randy moaned in dismay. Dana smiled. "Poor boy," she said. "I did warn you, though."

Randy grinned but said nothing. Dana laughed and maintained the low-key caresses until his breathing had settled and the tension had leaked out of his thighs and belly. Only then did she resume the blowjob. It didn't take nearly as long this time to bring Randy to the quivering brink of orgasm.

"Oh god," Randy groaned when she left him on edge once more. He quivered with desire, his cock harder than she remembered ever seeing it, the exposed head bright pink and oozing pre-cum.

"You know what you have to do," Dana purred.

"N-never," Randy said, smiling broadly.

"As you wish," Dana replied, hesitating for a moment upon hearing herself.

She waited impatiently for Randy to calm down. He wasn't the only one eager for Randy to come. She loved seeing and hearing and feeling it when Randy orgasmed. She felt incredibly sexy when it happened. Time passed slowly, but eventually she judged that he wasn't going to come the moment she touched him again.

The third round went quickly. Too quickly, really. Dana lost focus, too busy enjoying the taste and feel of Randy's cock in her mouth to notice until too late that he'd reached the point of no return. He was trembling and gasping for breath, clearly on the edge. His words—"Oh fuck! I'm gonna come!"—clinched it.

Dana had a split second to decide how to react. Too late to continue edging. The only thing for it was to make his orgasm as powerful as possible. She engulfed half his length in her mouth, working him with lips and tongue as aggressively as she could, stroking his length with one hand and fondling his balls with the other.

Randy roared and thrust upward, fucking her mouth, in his desire for greater closeness. He exploded, filling her mouth with his cum. Dana struggled to swallow it all. He just kept pumping out more, until she felt it oozing from her lips as his strength deserted him and he sagged back to sprawl on the mattress.

Dana swallowed his semen, still sucking him, until he squirmed beneath her, too sensitive for more just now. She let his cock slip free of her mouth, only pausing to lick him clean before she crawled back up to stretch out beside him.

She wasn't surprised when Randy pulled her into his arms to kiss her thoroughly and repeatedly between gasping breaths. "God, that was amazing," he said.

Dana grinned, aroused by what she'd done, and very pleased by his reaction.

"Glad you enjoyed it," Dana said, resting her head on his shoulder. "But you didn't get the full treatment."

"I didn't? God save me, then. What was the full treatment?"

"I meant to tease you to the edge at least twice more before I let you come."

"I don't think I would have survived that," Randy replied, still a little breathless. "What happened?"

Dana smiled. "I was having too much fun sucking you and went too far. I'll just have to keep practicing, I guess."

"I approve of that plan," Randy said.

Hours passed, hours in which they lay together companionably, talking softly about whatever topics came to mind. Conversations punctuated by occasional bouts of sex. By the end Randy was, to use his own words, "worn to a nub," and unable to manage a solid erection again. He nonetheless serviced Dana quite admirably, once again fingering her to repeated orgasms while he held her close, watching her closely and kissing her frequently to muffle her cries of pleasure.

* * *

As always, thanks for reading. You have a vast number of options here, so if you've taken the time to read my story, I appreciate it.

I enjoy getting feedback, it's more tangible evidence that people are reading my story than simple view counts. If you have a comment, question, or suggestion, I'd love to hear it.