Dana's Story Ch. 24-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe smiled and sniffled. "Wow, I should buy you sex toys more often."

"If you like," Dana said. "I'm afraid your presents aren't so personal."

"I don't expect them to be. I'm sure I'll love them."

"At least you won't have to plan how to keep your mom from finding them," Dana said.

"True enough," Zoe said. "You wanna go get lunch together? We can brainstorm how to keep your mother in the dark."

* * *

Dana lay on her side, her skin damp and flushed, breathing heavily and grinning at Randy, who lay facing her looking just as disheveled and content. She touched his chest, feeling the thudding of his heart as he recovered from his exertions. He'd given her great pleasure, and this was only the first round. Randy had the room to himself this weekend, and she had come prepared to stay as long as possible. She looked forward to spending the evening—and the weekend—having sex repeatedly.

The only thing that shadowed her anticipation was the necessity of talking to Randy about bedding June. It hadn't seemed like a problem when she'd suggested it to June a few days earlier, but it was proving difficult. She hadn't mentioned it when she'd seen Randy Thursday afternoon, unable to figure out how to bring it up.

She still hadn't thought of a smooth way to do so.

"Randy," she said, "do you remember my suite mate, June?"

"The basketball player?" Randy said. "Tall brunette?"

Dana nodded.

"Yeah. What about her?"

"Uh, well, she's overheard us several times." Dana's face warmed.

Randy grinned. "You mean she's heard you screaming your head off, right?"

Dana covered her eyes. "Yeah."

"So, what—she's angry about the noise?"

Dana lowered her hand. "Not exactly."

Randy gave her a kiss. "So, what, then? Exactly. Is she jealous?"

Dana looked at him, surprised. He was exactly right. Randy saw it. "That's it? She's jealous?"

Dana nodded again. "Yeah. She's never, uh, had, you know...."

"An orgasm?" Randy looked shocked, then sad.

"Multiple orgasms," Dana said. "I do. Have them."

Randy laughed. "Yeah, I've noticed. It would be hard not to notice." He pulled Dana into another, longer kiss. "It's half the fun of sleeping with you. So June is jealous of you, huh?"

Dana nodded.

Randy made a dismissive noise. "Hell, I'm jealous of you."

That was news to Dana. "You are?"

"Hell, yes," Randy said, and the amusement in his voice was real, but so was the serious look in his eyes. "I can get it up and come two or three times in one night, maybe more. I think my record is five times."

"But you," Randy said, caressing her hip, "you're having one orgasm after another, like a string of firecrackers. I'll never experience that."

He kissed her again, then spoke with his lips nearly touching hers, his eyes boring into hers. "But I like seeing and hearing and feeling it when you do. It turns me on."

Dana smiled in response, uncertain how to respond. The more she learned of other peoples' experiences, the more grateful she was for her own capacity for pleasure. She'd thought Zoe's example—and then her own experience—was the norm, but obviously not. For all the enthusiasm Randy showed for fucking her frequently, and the obvious pleasure he exhibited, she wouldn't trade places with him for anything.

"So what brings this up?" Randy asked. "Did June say something to you?"

"Yeah. She asked me about it, and we talked for a while. I suggested that maybe she just hadn't been with the right guy yet."

Randy made an agreeable noise and kissed her again. His hand came to rest on her hip. Dana suspected that round two wasn't far off. She was tempted to drop the subject and hurry it along, but decided she didn't want it looming over her all evening. She laid her fingertips over Randy's mouth when he tried for another kiss.

"So June and I talked a little," Dana repeated, now that he was giving the conversation his full attention again. "and I said maybe she should try fucking someone else. Someone like...you."

Randy's eye widened, then his grinned. "You offered me to her?"

"Well, I said I'd ask you. If you were interested."

"And she was okay with that?" Randy looked surprised, dubious, and intrigued all at once.

Dana nodded. "Definitely."

Whatever he was thinking, Randy didn't speak immediately. When he did, he was watching her intently. "And are you okay with that?"

That was not the question Dana expected. "Me?"

Randy nodded. "Are you okay with me having sex with June?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" Dana asked. "We agreed that we could both sleep with other people. That we were...fuckbuddies."

"We did," Randy agreed. "Still."

Dana felt a chasm opening at her feet. She wasn't sure why, exactly, but the sold ground she'd thought she stood on seemed suddenly unstable. "I'm okay with it," she said. "I suggested it, after all."

"You did," Randy agreed, somewhat subdued. Dana's heart sank as an answer occurred to her.

"Randy," she began, then hesitated, not at all certain she wanted to know the truth, afraid that it might be one she didn't like.

"What is it, Dana?" Randy's voice was gentle, as was the touch of his hand on her cheek.

"Have you...have you slept with anyone else since we got together?" Surely he had, right? He'd seduced her into his bed very smoothly, very easily that first time—not that she'd objected. Far from it. She'd been as eager for the experience as Randy was. But he obviously knew how to talk a girl out of her clothes.

Randy's head shake was barely detectable. "No," he said. "I haven't."

Dana felt a knot of anxiety materialize in her stomach, unalloyed by excitement or arousal. Why not? Why hadn't he had sex with anyone else? Had she misunderstood him? Was he expecting monogamy?

That couldn't be it. She hadn't misunderstood him. He'd been very clear about their relationship. Friends with benefits. Fuckbuddies. She was free to have sex with other people—and so was he. So why hadn't he? It made no sense. Dana struggled with the question, getting nowhere.

"Dana," Randy said, cupping her cheek in his hand, waiting until she met his eyes to continue. "I'm not Darren."

Dana blinked, trying to process his words. "I'm not Darren," Randy repeated, and this time she heard him. She released a breath she hadn't realized she was holding with a faint sob, relieved by putting a name to her formless dread.

"C'mere," Randy commanding, pulling her into his arms. Dana eagerly snuggled closer, comforted by his embrace—and his willingness to embrace her. Sharp-edged memories of Darren's pale, pinched expression when he confronted her faded.

"We agreed we weren't exclusive," Randy said. "We were both free to fuck anyone we wanted. Right?"

Dana nodded wordlessly.

"But free to do so doesn't mean we have to, right?" Dana could feel his smile against her cheek.

"Right," Dana agreed, her voice barely audible.

"So there you go," Randy said. "It's been less than a month since we got together, Dana. I haven't gone out of my way to avoid sex with anyone else, but I also haven't pursued anyone else."

Dana closed her eyes, her anxiety soothed but not gone. "I have."

"I know."

Dana stiffened in Randy's arms. "You do?"

Randy nodded. He kissed her temple. "I know you slept with Bobby."

Dana pulled away enough to look him in the face. "How?"

"He told me."

"He told you?" Dana's face warmed as she imagined them sitting around sharing intimate details and comparing their experiences. She thought she should be angry, or humiliated, to be a topic of conversation between them—but really, how was that any different than the conversations she frequently had with Zoe? Their conversations had been lengthy, explicit, and often arousing.

"Well, he told me you'd propositioned him," Randy said. "He wanted to make sure he wasn't getting between us."

Dana wanted to object to that characterization of events, but a moment's thought took the wind out of her sails. She had propositioned Bobby. God, she'd even done it while he was lying in bed with Zoe! Sure, she'd been certain he wanted to fuck her, but she was the one who actually made advances. She bristled at Bobby asking Randy's permission, too. But, again, given that Bobby shared a room with Darren, and knew how that relationship had ended, it wasn't unreasonable for him to make sure he wouldn't be contributing to another such disaster.

"And you don't mind?"

Randy smiled, but it looked a little brittle. "No, I don't. But it sounds like you don't trust me to say what I mean."

"I do!" Dana objected. But even as she said it, she knew he was right. She'd jumped at the chance to have sex with other people. She'd thought Randy would do the same. That he hadn't surprised her—and alarmed her. Why?

"It doesn't seem that way," Randy said. "I said that we could both sleep with whoever we liked, and I meant it. I still mean it. Why don't you believe me?"

Dana buried her face in his shoulder, hiding from his searching gaze. Why didn't she? Randy held her, showing no desire to push her away, or to demand an immediate answer.

"We agreed we weren't exclusive," Dana said eventually. "I thought—I thought you'd be sleeping with other people. I thought you wanted to. I did." She hesitated, then added, "More than one."

She waited. For...what? Recriminations? Accusations? Disdain? Randy said nothing, just held her, gently caressing her back. Listening.

"But you didn't," she said. "I feel...slutty." Not in the confident, satisfied, sexy way she'd embraced the word with Bobby. In a selfish, destructive way—slutting around with Dave and Bobby while Randy remained content to sleep with her alone. Christ. Every time she thought she'd gotten past those old thought patterns, they popped up again.

"'Slutty,'" Randy said. "So you'd feel better—not so slutty—if I had been sleeping around too?" Dana heard the smile in his voice. "Like we were both on the same page, sort of?"

It sounded silly when he put it that way, but, "Yes."

Randy chuckled. "I'm not saying I won't have other lovers, Dana. But I've been having a lot of fun with you. I'm in no hurry." He drew a deep breath, then let it out. "Still, if you insist, I guess I'm willing to throw myself on that grenade. In the spirit of selfless giving, of course."

Dana giggled despite a spurt of annoyance. She didn't want to laugh, but she couldn't help it. She felt a weight lift. Despite his joking reply, she could sense his sincerity. He wasn't disappointed or angry or disgusted. He still liked her, and still wanted her. "That's very big of you," she said.

"And by 'grenade' of course," Randy continued, "I mean June."

Dana lifted her head to look at him. "You will?"

Randy grinned. "Far be it from me to deny her the benefits of my sexual prowess."

"Seriously, though?"

Randy let his smile fade. "Seriously. I'll do my best to make sure we both have a good time, but I can't promise to give her multiple orgasms. I suspect that has more to do with you—or her—than it does with me."

"Now," he said, a familiar intensity of expression filling his face, "enough about June. Or anyone else."

His fingers grazed Dana's inner thigh, drawing his nails along her skin to produce a whole-body shiver in her. Dana made a soft sound of pleasure and rolled onto her back, parting her legs, offering herself up to him. He leaned in to kiss her, an aggressive, possessive kiss that left her in no doubt of his desire for her. His fingers were equally aggressive.

She felt him take possession of her vulva, palm sliding over pubic hair damp and matted with their juices, slippery fingers easing deep inside to begin stroking her. Dana groaned into his mouth, spreading her legs wider, tilting her pelvis up, wanting more, unashamed to show him just how badly she wanted it. The faint liquid squelch as he worked his fingers in her, revealing just how wet and eager she was, added to the thrill.

The "come hither" curl of his fingers inside her as he caressed her, the pressure of his palm grinding against her clit, sent Dana spiraling rapidly toward a climax. She clutched his head with both hands lest he escape, kissing him with frantic intensity, breath hissing through her nose—right up to the moment she came.

Dana cried out, voice muffled for a moment by Randy's mouth before she broke the seal of their lips, pushing his face away with shaking hands. Her whole body quivered as pleasure rolled through her. It receded, leaving her limp and gasping even as Randy continued fingering her.

He moderated his efforts for a short time, caressing her gently rather than finger-fucking her, the heel of his palm no longer grinding so firmly against her clit. Dana's pulse slowed, as did her breathing. She opened her eyes to smile up at Randy, and groped for and wrapped her hand around his erect cock.

He smiled and gently pulled it away from his cock with his free hand. The smile grew wider and more possessive. His fingers began moving faster, the pressure of his palm grew firmer. Dana had time for two, maybe three, deep breaths, her gaze riveted on his face before ecstasy overcame her once more.

Dana shuddered and cried out again, distantly aware of Randy pulling her close once more, one arm around her shoulders, watching her face from no more than a hand span's distance. She passed through another interval of unthinking pleasure before becoming aware of his gaze once more.

Randy studied her face avidly, eyes moving ceaselessly to take in every flickering expression. She had only a few moments to wonder about it before more pleasure demanded her attention and she felt herself swept away once more, and again and again.

She came to awareness wrapped in Randy's arms again, his forehead pressed to hers. She felt weak, shivering as if with fever or cold though she felt neither, and was grateful to feel Randy pull the covers up over them both. She felt disconnected from reality, floating in a dreamy, drunken fugue in which only the warmth that enveloped her seemed real.

"Hey, babe," Randy whispered. "How are you doing?"

Dana mustered a weak smile. "'M good...."

Randy brushed a strand of hair out of her face, and she caught her own scent on his fingers. Despite the heaviness in her limbs, she reached up to take his hand in hers. His fingers were wet and slightly tacky, and smelled strongly of her juices when she dragged them across her lips.

She took one finger between her lips. The taste was stronger still. She sucked it deeper, licking it clean, then the next finger. The scent and taste of her own sex grounded her, bringing back the reality of her body—and of Randy's.

Dana kissed Randy's fingertips and released his hand, drawing a long, deep breath before releasing it and blinking rapidly. It felt like awakening from a deep sleep, or maybe from having been hypnotized. She looked at Randy and smiled, fully present again. Aware of her body. Aware of Randy's. Aware of the pleasure she'd experienced—and abruptly, powerfully hungry for more.

"Oh my god, that was amazing. Thank you!" Dana kissed Randy, hard. She wrapped a hand around his cock. It felt like a bar of steel. "Oh wow," she said after the kiss. "I think you liked that almost as much as I did."

"I don't know about that," Randy replied, "but I really, really want to fuck the hell out of you now."

"I'd like nothing better," Dana said. "How do you want me?"

"On your knees," Randy replied instantly. "To start with."

Dana scrambled into position. Her arms still felt weak, so she knelt with her ass in the air, head and shoulders on the bed. She watched over her shoulder as Randy lined himself up behind her. He wasn't gentle about taking her, driving himself balls deep in a single sharp thrust. Dana loved it.

"Ohhh fuck," Randy muttered. He remained motionless, head back, eyes closed. His hands sunk into her hips, holding her in place. Dana moaned, thrilled by the feeling of fullness, and by his excitement. He remained motionless, breathing deeply.

Dana wiggled her hips, eager to be fucked. Wanting him to get on with it.

Randy slapped her ass.

A sharp, stinging blow, surprisingly loud. Dana gasped, shocked by the unexpected blow, and uncertain how she felt about it. Surprised, yes, definitely. Shocked and angry, too, for a moment. But also excited. The pain was transitory, but the jolt of excitement added to her arousal. "Don't...move," he growled.

Randy was taking, slow deep breaths to master himself. Dana could hear the faint shuddering of each breath, and knew he was losing his struggle. If he wasn't already at the tipping point, he was edging closer with every passing second.

Dana smiled to herself and knew it to be a devilish smile.

She rocked forward, nearly unsheathing him, then back again to engulf him.

Randy made a rusty, guttural sound—and then drove himself as deep as possible, hips jerking repeatedly as he made incoherent noises deep in his throat. It didn't sound like pleasure. It sounded like he was dying. Dana felt him coming inside her, and it pushed her own arousal higher, closer to orgasm. But not close enough.

Randy's weight settled on her, driving her down to lie on her belly. He let go her hips to catch himself on his hands before sprawling on top of her, gasping for each shaky breath. Dana took one deep breath before his weight settled on her.

"Oh my god," Randy muttered. "You...bitch," he said. Harsh words, but she could hear the affection in his voice.

"Bitch?"

"You did that on purpose. I wanted it to last." He sounded as limp and sated as she'd felt minutes ago.

Dana turned her head, but couldn't see his face. He lay with his head between her shoulder blades. "Next time," she promised. "I'll make you beg before you come."

She felt his torso quiver. "Never happen," he said in a strangled voice, and she realized he was laughing.

"What? You coming again? Or you begging?" Her voice came out a little thin.

Randy heard it too, and rolled off of her. Dana shifted to lie on her side facing him, mostly ignoring the trickle of semen onto her thighs. She rubbed her buttock, which still smarted a little and probably had a red hand print on it.

"Either one," Randy mumbled. "I'm wiped out. You've stolen my precious bodily fluids. Sapped my life essence."

"Whatever you say, General Ripper," Dana replied.

Randy turned his head to look at her, surprise evident in his expression. "Don't look at me like that," Dana said, narrowing her eyes menacingly. "Of course I've seen Doctor Strangelove. I'm surprised that you have."

Randy chuckled. "Whatever. Point is, I'm wiped out."

Dana snuggled up to him, draping an arm and a leg across him. "You'll recover," she assured him. "You always do. And then I'll make you beg."

"Promises, promises."

They made idle conversation after that, passing the time until Dana could make good on her promise. She idly caressed his chest and belly, her hand only occasionally straying farther south to assess his condition. When his cock stirred in response to her touch, she knew the time to make good her threat had arrived.

Dana squirmed lower on the bed, kneeling over him so she could give him her full attention. She stroked him to full erection, his foreskin sliding smoothly beneath her fingers, first concealing then revealing the delicate pink head. He shuddered when she wrapped her lips around it. She tasted herself on him as well as his own taste and scent. She liked the smell and taste of their sex, and liked that she recognized it so clearly.

His balls were soft, heavy and hairless in her other hand. She rolled them in her palm as she stroked the shaft and continued to lick and suck at the sensitive head of his cock. Randy moaned and sighed, muttering his appreciation.