Dana's Story Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began using the bullet vibrator as well as a dildo, and brought Zoe to several more climaxes before she cried uncle. Literally. "Uncle," Zoe gasped, pushing now instead of clutching at her. "Uncle!"

Dana laughed but withdrew the dildo and vibrator. She put them aside, then crawled up to lie down facing Zoe. She pulled her roomie—her lover—into her arms to cuddle while she caught her breath and regained her equilibrium.

Zoe and Dana looked at one another, laughed, and exchanged kisses. "Well," Zoe said, "that went pretty well, don't you think?"

"Better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick," Dana agreed.

Zoe laughed and shook her head. "That's a pretty low bar, roomie."

"I suppose it is," Dana said. She met Zoe's gaze. "It was a hell of a lot better than that, and you know it."

"Yeah," Zoe said. "I do."

They lay together for a few minutes in comfortable silence. It was nearly midnight and the dorm was settling down. Dana was warm and satisfied, and began to feel sleepy. She was tempted to drift off, but sharing Zoe's narrow bed would not be conducive to sleeping well.

Plus, she needed some time to process what had just happened. In the heat of the moment, wrapped in giving and receiving so much pleasure, it was easier to gloss over the ramifications of what she'd done. Not that she regretted it, or would, but she'd done—or admitted to herself that she'd done—something she'd once viewed as unthinkable. She needed to let that sink in, and figure out what it meant for her.

What it meant for both of them, really. She knew Zoe's sexual history very well by now from conversations with Zoe as well as with Zoe and her mother and sisters. She'd never had a threesome before sharing Bobby with Dana, and she'd never had sex with another woman. This was as new to Zoe as to Dana.

Dana smiled to herself, pleased by the thought that she had matched if not surpassed Zoe's experiences. She really wasn't the same girl she'd been when they met back in September.

"What are you grinning about?" Dana found Zoe watching her with an amused expression.

Dana opened her mouth, then shook her head. "Just reminiscing," she said. "And looking forward to doing this again."

"Me, too," Zoe said, and kissed Dana. "Alas," she added, "I have an early class tomorrow, so I need to get cleaned up and get some sleep. And so do you."

Dana nodded, and mentally gathered herself to get out of bed. "Yeah."

Zoe's smile lit up the room. "But, yeah, we definitely have to do this again."

* * * * *

Tuesday morning came much too early. Zoe was in and out of the bathroom they shared with Anna and June. It was an intricate dance that Dana chose not to participate in this morning. She'd learned her lesson last semester.

She'd crammed all her classes into the mornings with no breaks between them, to leave her afternoons free. It had seemed like a good idea at the time. In practice, it left her running across campus between classes, arriving sweaty and out-of-breath as often as not. This semester she'd given herself some time between classes where possible. She was still done with her last class by mid-afternoon, and wasn't constantly racing against time.

Dana had the bathroom to herself after Zoe kissed her goodbye and her suite mates headed off to their own classes. She bathed and dressed and walked across campus to the small gym to which Randy had introduced her. She'd enjoyed the experience more than she'd thought she would.

She'd always been skinny, and never particularly athletic, though she biked and swam a lot in the summer. Being picked last for team activities in gym class was a common occurrence for her. The idea of putting on some muscle, getting stronger, and maybe adding a few curves was appealing. Strength training was also a solo activity, so she didn't have to worry about disappointing more physically gifted team mates.

Alas, she hadn't done anything about it since that initial session with Randy. There was no gym in her tiny home town, and nowhere in her parents' house for a home gym even if she'd had the money to buy the equipment. But she was back in school now, and her new schedule would let her visit the gym three mornings a week.

The door was unlocked when she arrived. Half a dozen people occupied the space, using treadmills or working out with free weights. A stocky man with salt and pepper in his hair and beard, dressed to work out, approached her.

"Hi," he said. "Can I help you?"

"Are you the owner?"

He nodded. "Rick Blaine," he said, offering his hand. It engulfed Dana's. "You looking to join the gym?"

"I am," Dana said. "Dana Smith," she added.

"Great," he replied. "Let's get you set up. My office is in the back."

Dana followed him through the gym into the corridor containing changing rooms, showers, and lockers. It turned left, revealing a couple more doors on the rear wall, and a fire exit directly ahead. The last door on the right was his office.

The office was small, barely large enough for him to squeeze behind the desk to his chair. A tall filing cabinet and two visitor chairs filled the rest of it. Motivational placards covered the walls, along with ads for various brands of workout gear and supplements.

Dana took a seat, her gym bag on her lap. She hoped he wasn't going to press her to buy all sorts of extraneous stuff. She had a limited budget.

"So, Dana, what are you hoping to achieve here?" Rick asked.

"I want to get stronger. Strength training."

"Randy said as much."

"He did?"

"He was here earlier," Rick said. "He told me he'd shown you the basics a while ago, and that you might show up."

Dana nodded, not knowing quite what to say to that. She'd mentioned her intention to take up strength training again the other night, but didn't think he'd paid much attention. Apparently she'd been wrong.

"Strength training, eh? We can do that," Rick said. He tapped the keyboard to wake his computer and turned the monitor so Dana could see it. "Let's get you sorted out."

It turned out that the membership options were few. The highest-priced option gave you a card key with twenty-four hour access to the building. The standard option ran from early morning to late at night. The budget option excluded the busiest times—very early morning, midday and early evening—but worked with Dana's schedule. Rick offered her a number of optional extras, including personal training, but when she declined he didn't press.

Twenty minutes later, she stuffed her membership card and paperwork into a pocket of her bag. Rick stood and shook her hand again. "Welcome to Rick's," he said with a smile. "If you want to get changed, I'll show you around and get you started on a workout routine."

* * * * *

Though she hadn't opted for a personal trainer, Rick gave all the new members one free training session. And, as Dana learned, he was very thorough. While he showed her the same exercises Randy had, he went into far more detail about theory and body mechanics than Randy had given her. A refresher didn't hurt; she'd had one lesson more than a month ago now.

Rick explained each exercise in excruciating detail. Foot placement, stance, grip on the barbell, breathing, everything, before Dana ever touched the bar. Then he had her practice repeatedly, correcting her form until he was satisfied.

It was fascinating, in a way, and his enthusiasm for the subject was infectious. By the time he'd taken her through all the exercises, she'd spent rather longer in the gym than she'd planned, but she felt confident that she'd remember how to perform each one on her own. She showered and changed into regular clothes, smiling at memories of having sex with Randy in the shower there.

Rick's final piece of advice as she was leaving: get a notebook, or an app for her phone, to keep track of everything. "You're a beginner," he told her. "If you follow the principles we've discussed, you can make huge strides in a short time. In a couple of months, you'll be squatting and dead lifting more than you ever thought you could."

Dana grinned, excited at the thought. She knew herself well enough to know that her initial enthusiasm might flag in time, but if she really made slow and steady progress, that would keep her coming back.

"I look forward to seeing you become a regular, Dana."

"Me, too," Dana said. "And thanks."

But right now she was going to have to hustle to get back across campus to her first class.

* * * * *

As always, thanks for reading. You have a vast number of options here, so if you've taken the time to read my story, I appreciate it. I know it's been a while since the last update, and this one is short. I hope to be posting more frequently now that my move is complete.

I enjoy getting feedback, it's more tangible evidence that people are reading my story than simple view counts. If you have a comment, question, or suggestion, I'd love to hear it.

12