All Comments on 'Dana's Story Ch. 33'

by mraardvark

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
SweboSweboover 2 years ago

Two points:

First. Hot as fuck.

Second. This hotness was earned by all the build up to get to this point. Zoe and Randy are Dana's two sex engines, each one driving her forward in her 'journey of discovery'. Here they're working together for the first time and it's a significant difference.

I thought Dana's moment of shame worked well too. Probably a little overdue given how radical her change has been, but that didn't occur to me until she had her moment of doubt; I guess she and I were both having to much fun to notice. lol.

Nice work.

mraardvarkmraardvarkover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Yeah, Dana's expanding her horizons in a lot of ways. She's rejected, or never accepted, a lot of taboos she was taught as a child, even though she followed a lot of the rules on purely pragmatic grounds while living in her tiny home town. But occasionally she discovers that some of those lessons stuck more deeply than she knew. She'll probably discover more of them down the line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermraardvark@mraardvark
I've been reading stories here at Literotica for years. Writing them, too, but though I've published some elsewhere, I've never published one here. But I think I will now.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES