Dana's Story Ch. 36-37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," James said, with a huge grin. "That was incredible."

"You said that already," Dana said, grinning just as widely.

"Because it's true. Is this what you were hoping for? When you posted your profile?"

"It's a good start," Dana said. She caressed his limp cock. "Much better than earlier, though I'm hoping to get a lot more use out of this thing tonight."

"Mmm," James said. "I think I can manage that." Then he cocked his head. "What happened earlier?"

"Oh," Dana said, and considered brushing off his question. Did she really want to get into it? "I, uh, I met a guy at a party tonight." Apparently she did.

"And? I take it things didn't go well."

"No, they did. At first, anyhow." Dana fell silent for a moment, organizing her thoughts. "His name was Chet...."

She laid out the whole sordid story. Their chance meeting, which she now knew Chet had planned. His pretense of sharing her interests. "I really should have known," Dana said. "He knew almost nothing about the things he supposedly cared about. If I'd said I liked ice fishing, he'd have chimed right in."

"It's not your fault," James said, holding her gaze. "It was supposed to be a casual conversation. You weren't interrogating him."

Dana chuckled at the image. "I know, but I just felt so stupid afterward." She went on, blushing when she told him about making out with Chet in public, then letting him drag her into a bathroom for sex. Her embarrassment faded, replaced by anger as she recounted Chet's premature climax, and his cruel words afterward.

"He sounds like a complete asshole," James agreed. "And an idiot. If he'd treated you decently, he could have had you all night. Or am I wrong?"

"No," Dana said slowly. She didn't like admitting it, but James was right. "I liked him at first. I liked the sex--until he came and it was just over."

"Definitely an idiot," James said, and kissed her again. His hand caressed her hip and thigh, and Dana felt him becoming erect again. "Speaking of sex, do we need condoms?"

"No," Dana said, "we don't."

"Good," James said. He hesitated for a moment, then continued. "I hope you won't think that I'm an asshole," he said, "but the thought of you half-naked and fucking some other guy on a bathroom counter turns me on."

"It does?" Dana wasn't sure how she felt about that.

"Don't get me wrong," James added hastily, "I'd much rather have you in my bed, but watching you with someone else--or just imagining it--is really hot, too."

"Oh." Watching Zoe, Bobby or Randy having sex was incredibly exciting to her. It never failed to arouse her. She couldn't really blame James for having the same thoughts about her. "Yeah, watching someone have sex is fun."

She wrapped a hand around James' renewed erection, hot and hard underneath but covered with delicate, sensitive skin. She enjoyed stroking him, and enjoyed his obvious enjoyment. Just this surface level contact was delightful, but it only tantalized her. She wanted more--and the hungry look in James' eyes told her he did as well.

Before she could voice her desire, James rolled on top of her.

It was like they'd practiced this: he settled between her spreading legs, supporting his upper body on his elbows, impaling her smoothly, burying himself balls deep. He felt huge, larger than she knew him to be, perhaps because his entrance was so sudden. It felt good--but feeling him moving atop her, against her, inside her, would feel even better.

The long sigh of pleasure James gave told her he liked it too. They were nose to nose, and the slightly goofy grin of contentment he gave her was charming. "Yeah, watching people have sex is fun," he said, echoing her words.

"But having sex is even better," Dana finished for him. She pulled him into a tongue-tangling kiss with a hand to the back of his head. Her other hand slid down the curves of his back to grab his ass. It was compact, rounded and hard as a rock, more than able to give her the fucking she wanted.

She smacked his ass, breaking their kiss to tell him, "So fuck me."

And, oh, but he did.

He'd fingered her to orgasm, and she'd needed it badly, but it had only made her want more--and James gave it to her. He fucked her slowly at first, finding his rhythm, shifting his position slightly at times. Dana shifted a little at first, too, and wrapped her legs around his hips, changing his angle of attack and--oh, wow, that was good.

"Oh, yeah," she breathed in his ear. "Just like that...."

James didn't reply. Didn't give any sign of having heard her--but he kept thrusting steadily. Dana made an unintelligible noise and clung to him a little more tightly as the pleasurable sensations built steadily. Her breathing grew deeper, and the tension in her body ratcheted higher and higher.

Her orgasm burst within her, shattering her composure. She clutched at James, shuddering, crying out loudly and babbling, until at last it faded, leaving her gasping, muscles trembling. James hadn't missed a stroke, was still fucking her steadily, and Dana laughed in delight, feeling herself already building toward another climax.

She became aware of a loud, steady thumping noise. It took a moment to work out that the bed was rocking with every thrust of James' hips. The metal bed frame was banging against the wall. Dana closed her eyes, overcome by embarrassment--someone might hear, and know they were having sex!

Her embarrassment was short-lived. The rising tide of pleasure peaked again, sweeping away all thought and all restraint. Her cries of pleasure filled the room, alongside the banging bed frame. The rhythmic thumping didn't let up, and Dana rode James to another orgasm before she sagged beneath him, gasping and spent.

The banging slowed, then stopped. James let his weight settle between her thighs and on her abdomen, though his elbows still supported his upper body. He was breathing deeply, but not gasping. Dana kissed his neck and nibbled at his earlobes, impressed by his stamina. She'd have kissed him long and hard, but he needed to catch his breath.

"You're amazing," Dana told him. "Rest for a minute," she urged him, pulling him down to lie on top of her. She could take his weight for a time, and she liked the closeness.

"Glad you're enjoying yourself," James replied. "Are you always this loud?"

Dana giggled. Her embarrassment at the sound of his bed frame hitting the wall seemed awfully silly now. She'd long ago accepted that people would hear her having sex. Why should a noisy bed frame worry her?

"Yeah, I'm afraid so," she admitted. "Is that a problem?"

Now James laughed, then kissed her. "Hardly. I like it. It reassures me that I'm doing well."

"You're doing great," she replied. "Top marks."

"Glad to hear it," James said. "Ready for a change?"

"You're going to be bad at it now?" Dana giggled at her joke.

"Funny," James said. "No. Just a change of position."

"Oh, well, in that case," Dana allowed. "Sure."

James pushed up, taking his weight off of Dana, sliding out of her as well. She felt a pang of disappointment, but consoled herself with the knowledge that he'd be fucking her again shortly.

He sat back on his heels. "Here," he said, patting the bed at Dana's side. "move over here."

There wasn't much "over here" to be had on his narrow bed, but Dana did her best to comply, wondering what he had in mind. He stacked all his extra pillows where she had been lying, and his purpose became clear to her. She liked his idea.

Without waiting for his instruction, Dana assumed the position. Doggy, to be specific, except that she draped herself over the stack of pillows. They compressed a little beneath her weight, but supported her weight so she didn't have to. "I like the way you think," she said, watching him over her shoulder.

"I thought you might," James said.

She felt his hands on her ass, fondling her, and then she sighed happily at the sensation of his cock filling her once again.

James clearly enjoyed this position. He spent quite some time fucking her this way. Sometimes he pounded her hard and fast, sometimes he was more deliberate. Occasionally he stopped thrusting, cock buried inside her, while he ground against her. Occasionally he pulled out and bent down to kiss and nibble on her buttocks and finger her to keep her entertained while he cooled down.

He was in no hurry to finish--and neither was Dana. She was seldom silent, James' attentions keeping her close to orgasm most of the time, pushing her over the edge into a noisy climax repeatedly. She was recovering from the most recent wave of ecstasy when she felt him begin thrusting harder and faster than ever.

His hands tightened on her hips, and he was breathing hard.

Dana glanced back. His face was upturned, shining with sweat, eyes tightly closed, and even in the dim light she could see the flush on his cheeks. Oh yeah. He was ready to pop. She considered thrusting back at him, but didn't want to ruin his rhythm.

He drove himself deep and bellowed--she wasn't the only one who could get a little loud, apparently--as he came. Dana closed her eyes to concentrate on gripping him internally, doing her best to milk him and make his orgasm better. He made a strangled sound of surprise and pleasure, and his hands tightened almost painfully on her hips. All too soon, she felt his body sag as the tension fled, and only his heavy breathing filled the silence.

James leaned forward to reach around her to tug at the topmost pillow, dragging it out from beneath her to drop it on the floor. Dana wondered what he was doing, but when he grabbed the next one, she decided to cooperate. She took her weight on her hands, letting him discard all the pillows.

"I want you to lie down," he said. "On your back."

James pulled out and Dana flopped onto her back. James knelt on the floor by the bed, and Dana yelped in surprise when he dragged her bodily closer to the edge of the mattress. A moment later his face was buried between her legs, licking her industriously.

Oh. Oh...that was very nice. Dana sighed to express her approval, and reached down to stroke his hair. She felt a trickle of cum escape--only to be lapped up immediately. Dana wasn't sure how to feel about this. It had never happened to her before. Other lovers had kissed her after she'd swallowed their cum, but none had ever immediately gone down on her with the clear intent to lick her clean.

James seemed to be enjoying himself. He was certainly enthusiastic about it, at least. And he was really good at eating pussy. Dana closed her eyes to focus on the pleasure she felt, continuing to idly stroke and pet his hair. It wasn't long before her belly and thighs were rigid and trembling.

Another few moments of James' marvelous tongue and she clamped her legs around his head as she came, shuddering and crying out. James continued licking and kissing her for another minute before gently lowering her legs and standing.

"I really liked that," Dana said, relaxed and content after so many orgasms. Then she saw his cock standing upright.

He was rock hard. Again.

"And so did you, it looks like," she added.

"I did," James agreed. "Are you up to a little cowgirl action?"

Dana felt so bonelessly relaxed she wasn't convinced she could manage it, but how could she turn him down? He'd given her so much pleasure tonight. If he wanted her to ride him, of course she would. "Always," she said and the delighted expression on his face was beautiful.

She stood to let James take her place on the narrow bed, then straddled him. She moved slowly at first, but his excitement was contagious, and by the time she sank down on his erect cock, she was as eager as he was for this. She started on her knees, sitting upright as she rose and fell.

James watched her with a broad smile, looking with his hands as much as with his eyes. Riding him this way was very enjoyable, but a lot more work for her than missionary or doggy. Dana tired after a minute or two, and it renewed her appreciation for all the work her lovers put into pleasing her. She leaned forward to rest her weight on his chest, rocking her hips to maintain the rhythm she'd established.

James took the opportunity to fondle her breasts and tease her nipples, which added to her excitement. He pulled her down into a long, open-mouthed kiss with a hand around the back of her neck before releasing her. His expression was obscured by her long hair, which fell in a curtain around his face to block what little light there was in the room.

But she could feel his excitement in the intensity of the kiss, the eager way his hands explored her body, and the low sounds of pleasure he made. Her own arousal was rising at least as fast, and she pulled away from the kiss with a smile and sat up, sweeping her hair back so she could watch his face as she fucked him a little faster.

Fatigue led her to change her posture again, from kneeling to squatting, riding him harder and faster. James was groaning and muttering, thrusting his hips occasionally, lost in the pleasure he felt. Dana sensed he was close to orgasm and she didn't want him to come yet.

She slowed her pace, taking a break from the effort it required, and drawing out his pleasure. When she resumed riding him, she paused once as her own orgasm stole away her concentration. She shuddered and nearly lost her balance before it was over.

When she could think again, she resumed fucking James. He lay with his eyes closed, mouth open as he drew ragged breaths, his hands clutching the bedding at his sides. Dana switched positions again, leaning backwards, her hands on his thighs to support her weight.

It was a more awkward position than she'd expected. On the other hand, she could feel the rigidity of his thigh muscles and knew he was even closer to orgasm than she'd thought. Could she stop it? Or was he too far gone to try to draw it out any longer?

The long, guttural groan from James answered her question. Dana set her feet a little more firmly, and rode him hard and fast. He arched his back, thrusting desperately in sync with her, until he went rigid, head thrown back and bellowing as his cock pulsed and throbbed inside her.

Feeling his response, knowing that she had given him such pleasure, thrilled Dana. She laughed, almost giddy with her success, and it wasn't an orgasm but it was almost as good. She felt the tension drain from his body afterward, leaving him gasping and limp--as well as utterly content and lazy, if her own experience was any guide.

She pushed herself upright long enough to switch back to kneeling astride him, then leaned forward to press her cheek to his. "If I didn't know better," she whispered, "I'd think you liked that."

James chuckled, still catching his breath, and threw lazy arms around her. "Very much."

Dana remained draped over James, exchanging compliments and kisses, until his hands slid down to cup her buttocks. "Why don't you come up here," James suggested, "and sit on my face."

Dana felt her brows rise. "Really?" He wanted to clean her up again? She'd never run into this before. It was enjoyable, but was it common? Was it a fetish? And, really, did she care? "Sure," she said. "If you want."

He did. So she did. She spent the next few minutes kneeling over James' face, leaning against the wall on her forearms as he gave her a thorough tongue lashing that brought her to orgasm again. When he was satisfied, she crawled back down to spoon with him, and sleep came quickly.

* * *

Dana woke to James trying unsuccessfully to exit the bed without waking her. "Not leaving, I hope," Dana said with a sleepy smile.

"Gotta hit the head," James replied. Dana lay alone in his bed, half-awake now and aware that her own bladder was demanding attention. When James returned, she grabbed her purse, took possession of his robe. It was thick, warm, and came down to her calves.

She stumbled down the hall, squinting through one eye, the other tightly shut against the brightness. The building was silent, the hallway empty. The girl's bathroom was on the far side of the building.

The guys' bathroom was empty, as she'd expected. The tile floor was cold and she tried not to think about when it had last been cleaned. After using the toilet and washing her hands, she brushed her teeth and used a comb to wrestle her hair into submission. She wished she had a scrunchy to bind it into a ponytail. Next time, she thought. Live and learn.

The corridor remained empty on the return trip. She hung James' robe by feel, then groped her way back to his bed, to spoon with him once more under the covers.

"It's tomorrow now," James said. He spoke softly. "Was it the best idea ever?"

Dana smiled. "Best idea ever is a high bar, but definitely in the top five."

"Glad to hear it," James said. "So, this made up for your misadventure with Chet, I hope?"

"Oh, god. Chet," Dana said, shaking her head. "Not one of my best decisions, for sure."

"This the first time you've slept with two guys in the same day?"

"Two guys?" Dana asked, then realized he was right. She'd had sex with both of them within only hours. Then she stiffened, abruptly worried by the question. Why he was asking? Did he think she was a slut?

"Relax, Dana," James said, pulling her a little closer. "I'm not implying anything. It's just a question. Pure prurient interest."

Dana took a deep breath and breathed out the tension. "Pure prurient interest, huh?"

"Yep."

"Well, in that case...yes." She hesitated, then, "What about you?"

No, that was an ambiguous question. Too many ways to weasel out of answering. "I mean, have you ever slept with more than one girl in the same day?"

"I knew what you meant," James said, and she could hear the smile in his voice. "Yes, I have."

"How many?"

He was silent for a moment, and Dana wondered if he didn't want to say. Then he said, "Five, I think."

She turned her head sharply to glance at him over her shoulder. "Five?" It was a shocking number. Five different partners in one day? How?

He nodded. "It was a sex party."

Now Dana turned to lie on her back so she could see his face. "An orgy?"

James propped his head in one hand. "Not exactly," he said. "I guess it depends on your definition of an orgy."

Dana frowned, unsatisfied with his answer. "A bunch of people all having sex with each other?"

James grinned. "In that case, no. Not an orgy. Not everyone present had sex with everyone else. Not everyone present even had sex."

"Sounds like one to me," Dana said. It sounded exciting. Thrilling, even. The threesomes she'd experienced had been amazing. Watching Zoe and Bobby or Zoe and Randy together, or being watched as she had sex with them had been immensely arousing. Just thinking about it now was turning her on. How much more exciting must it be to have sex with several people, to be seen doing it, and to watch others as well?

"When did you go to this...sex party?" she asked.

"A couple of weeks ago."

"Here?"

"Not on campus, no," James said, "but here in town, yes." She felt him caress her breasts, and blushed to know he'd discovered how hard her nipples had gotten just from talking about this. "Turns you on, does it?"

Dana swallowed hard, but gave him the truth. "Yes."

"Have you ever had sex in public, Dana? Ever been seen doing it?"

She nodded slowly, her gaze locked with his.

"Tell me," James commanded. Well, asked--but she wanted to tell him. Needed to tell him. His hand eased slowly down her belly. Very shortly he'd discover just how wet and eager she was, how badly she wanted to fuck again.

"I've had threesomes," she said, very softly.

"Really?" James asked. "More than one, then?"

"Yes." She gasped faintly when his little finger brushed her pubic hair. His interrogation added to the thrill, wrenching her secrets from her, revealing just how slutty she was. Every question summoned vivid memories of exquisite pleasure--and of the equally exquisite thrill of voyeurism or exhibitionism.