Dana's Story Ch. 36-37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With the same people?"

Dana shook her head. "No," she said. She spread her legs, wanting him between them, wanting him to roll on top of her and fuck her the way he had earlier.

He didn't. He simply asked, "With the same people every time?"

"No." She groped for his cock, finding it--as expected--rigid, his flesh hot in her grip. She tugged gently, urging him to take his place between her legs.

"Oh," James sighed. "That feels really good. Not yet, though," he added, laying a restraining hand on hers.

"Who've you had threesomes with?"

Dana shook her head, closing her eyes. "No," she said. "Not until you fuck me."

His hand left hers. An instant later she felt the rush of cool air as he flipped the bedclothes off of them, exposing her body. She shuddered when he cupped her vulva in his hand. "Answers first, babe," he said.

"No," she repeated. "No...."

Fingertips stroked her labia, and god but it felt good. A slippery caress of her clit was even better, and followed by two fingers sliding deep inside her. She gasped and clamped down on them, trying to rock against his palm.

"Who?" James asked again, refusing to cooperate.

"M-my roommate," Dana said, "and her boyfriend!" She pulled harder on his cock, less concerned now with his comfort. Tease her, would he?

"Who else?"

"My roommate," Dana gasped.

"You said that."

"And my boyfriend," she confessed.

"Really?" James sounded impressed. "Is that it?"

"Yes," Dana replied, nodding her head vigorously. "That's all!" I've told you everything now, so fuck me!

James mounted her just as smoothly as he had the first time. Dana groaned, digging her nails into his ass and wrapping her legs around his thighs. It felt so fucking good to have him buried inside her. The groan James gave, and the way his eyes fluttered behind closed lids told Dana he was pretty pleased with himself.

He took most of weight on his elbows, leaving them nose to nose. He opened his eyes to meet Dana's gaze again. "You've been pretty adventurous, Dana," he said. "Do you like watching other people fuck?"

"Not as much as I like fucking," Dana said pointedly, rocking her hips. "You talk too much." She was pretending to be a lot more annoyed than she really felt. She liked how he demanded she confess her kinks, liked revealing herself to him under his guidance.

"I can do both," James said, and proved it by establishing a slow, steady rhythm that forced a long, low groan from Dana. The slippery friction as he fucked her was just what she wanted, and given time would send her over the edge.

"Well?" James asked.

"'Well' what?" Dana asked, smirking back at him.

"Do you like watching other people fuck?"

"Yes," Dana said, her voice breathy. Her arousal was rapidly rising, making it harder to follow his questions, or to answer them.

"Do you like it when other people watch you fuck?"

Dana panted a couple of times before she said, "Oh, god, yes." Visions of Zoe, Randy, and Bobby each watching avidly as she climaxed with one of the other two flashed through her mind. Combined with the steady pounding James was giving her, it was enough to spend her spiraling over the edge. She tightened her hold on James and bit her lower lip, suppressing her desire to scream, shaking as the pleasure rolled through her in waves.

"I'll take that as a yes," James whispered into her ear when she lay still once more, panting for air. He had stopped moving, perhaps to let her recover, or perhaps to draw out his own pleasure.

When she could speak again, Dana replied, "I said yes, you asshole."

James chuckled. "I guess you did."

"Do you like it?" Dana asked, slapping his ass lightly.

James took her meaning, and resumed thrusting. "I love it," he said, sounding a little out of breath. "Half the fun of a party is watching and being watched. Sharing a room--or a bed--with another couple. It's fucking hot."

"Oh god," Dana said, mostly to herself. She imagined herself in a roomful of people, having sex with someone while everyone else watched. The mental image took her breath away. It was thrilling and terrifying in equal measure.

"I think you'd like it," James said.

"Oh god," Dana repeated. She clung to him, her mind awhirl with questions. She wanted to know more, a lot more, about these parties. Who went to them? How many people? Were they friends? Strangers? Where did they happen? Was James inviting her to one? And if so, did she dare to accept?

None of her questions would be answered just now, though.

James wrapped his arms around her, holding her close. She could feel his heart thudding rapidly against her breast. His breathing was quick and deep, with a desperate, ragged note that told her the crisis was upon him. He was thrusting his hips hard and fast now.

Dana shifted her position, spreading and raising her legs, the better to focus his urgent thrusts where they would feel best. Oh--oh yeah, right there. She wrapped her arms around him, holding him close, feeling the tension in his body rising to his breaking point.

"Fuck me, James," she whispered into his ear. "Fuck me like you would in a room full of people watching us," she said, to add just a little more fuel to the fire. "I want to feel you come in side me."

James bellowed and drove himself as deep as possible repeatedly, clinging to her with all his strength. It was thrilling to feel him come inside her, to know how much pleasure she gave him, and combined with his fevered thrusts, it was enough for her to cling to him just as fiercely, her own ecstatic cries joining his. Their voices filled the room, the silence that followed broken only by their heavy breathing.

CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

James cooked breakfast for them the next morning. Eggs scrambled on his hot plate, microwaved bacon, toast from a small two-slice toaster, with a glass of juice for Dana and coffee for himself. Dana was impressed, not so much by his culinary skills, which were adequate, but his remarkably complete and compact kitchen.

"I'm hoping you'll want to do this again," James said, after they'd eaten.

He'd disposed of the remains of breakfast and cleaned up. Dana was fully dressed again, and prepared to go. Now he sat beside her on his bed.

"Breakfast?"

James mock laughed. "Sleeping together, silly girl."

Dana smiled. "Absolutely," she said. She'd had a wonderful time with him. "Posting that profile was definitely one of my better ideas."

"Worked out pretty well for me, too," James agreed. He gave Dana a long look.

"What?"

"You seemed pretty interested in the party I mentioned last night."

Dana held his gaze, despite feeling her face warm. Yes, she had. She already knew she liked watching and being watched having sex. The thought of doing so in a room full of other people all doing the same had excited her, and made the sex with James even more pleasurable. "Yeah, it sounded like a lot of fun."

"Those parties always are," James agreed. "Would you like to attend one?"

Dana fumbled for an answer. The first answer that came to mind was Hell, yes! But caution held her back. Would it be as much fun in reality as she imagined? Would she really be able to have sex in front of so many strangers? Would she want to? She already knew she didn't like big parties full of strangers--would this be any different?

Just last night she'd felt her excitement draining away when surrounded by a large, noisy, impersonal crowd. And it wasn't the first time. Sharing a bed with two lovers was one thing, one very thrilling thing, but in a roomful of strangers? Would the presence of those strangers turn her off?

Or would witnessing sex between those strangers turn her on? Watching Zoe and her lovers had started her down the road that had led her to James' room. She didn't know. She thought she'd love it--certainly the fantasy had turned her on last night. But she didn't know.

And, as much as she tried not to let them influence her, Chet's words also lingered in the back of her mind. Was she a slut? Was she easy? Her mother would certainly think so. A lot of the people back home would think so, if they knew about her behavior. And so would at least some people here at school--Chet's attitude was proof enough of that.

"Dana?"

Dana blinked and looked at James. She wondered how long she'd been sitting there, unspeaking, arguing with herself. "Sorry, I was...thinking."

James nodded. "I understand. These parties aren't for everyone."

"No!" Dana blurted, surprising herself as much as James. "That's not--I mean, I'm not saying no. I just...need to think about it."

"Okay," James said.

He pulled her closer and kissed her briefly. "No pressure," he said. "If you decide you're interested, let me know. Either way, I look forward to seeing you again, soon."

She had a lot of questions about the parties, and about the people who attended them, but she kept them to herself for now. She needed time to think. She kissed him back. "Me, too."

* * *

Zoe was lounging on her bed with her laptop when Dana arrived. She smiled broadly at Dana's appearance. "Hey, roomie!"

Dana returned her greeting before sprawling on her own bed.

"I'd ask how your plans for the evening went," Zoe said, "but given that you're doing the walk of shame at nearly noon I'm pretty sure they went well."

Dana grimaced. "Yes and no," she said.

Zoe closed her laptop and focused her attention on Dana. "Really? Do tell."

Dana told her everything: the party, and her reaction to it, meeting and making out with Chet, her bathroom misadventure with him, and texting with and then spending the night with James. It was a long and lurid story, interrupted by Zoe's expressions of sympathy for her experience with Chet, and plenty of questions and commentary about her night with James.

By now Zoe and Dana sat facing one another on Dana's bed. Zoe had come over to give her a hug after hearing about Chet.

"Have you heard of sex parties?" Dana asked. She'd just reported her last conversation with James, and his invitation to attend one.

Zoe grinned. "Sure, I've heard of such things."

"Have you ever been to one?"

Zoe shook her head. "No. My sister, Melanie, and her husband have been to a sex club, though. She's told me about it."

"But you haven't gone?"

Zoe shook her head again. "The club has a liquor license, so you have to be twenty-one to get in."

"Would you have gone, if you could have?"

Zoe thought about it. "Probably. I'd like to at least check it out. Are you thinking about going to one of James' parties?"

"Well, they're not his parties, but...maybe?"

"Only maybe? What's holding you back?"

Dana looked away, gathering her thoughts. "Chet said I had a reputation as a slut. 'Easy,' he said."

"You said that he got that from one guy on Randy's floor," Zoe said.

"Barry Hutton," Dana said, turning his name into a curse. "That's what Chet said, but--what if lots of people believe it?" She'd tried to convince herself it was just one asshole trying to smear her because she'd rejected him, but what if he succeeded? Chet had believed him, obviously. He might not be the only one. The possible loss of her shield of anonymity nagged at her.

She'd escaped the fishbowl of her tiny home town. What if she ran into that same judgmental attitude here at school? Repeatedly? Worse, his words had shaken her sense of identity. She'd thought she'd shed the ingrained attitudes she'd been taught at home. She had thought she could ignore being called a slut, or easy.

Hearing it unexpectedly from a stranger had been a much bigger blow than she'd expected. It had hurt. And it had made her question herself.

"What if they do?" Zoe replied. "I mean, you really don't have any control over that, do you?"

"No..."

"And, really, what are they basing this on?" Zoe demanded. "You've been having a lot of sex with Randy? Big deal. Lots of couples around here have a lot of sex. Even if they know about Bobby, that's two guys you've slept with. Two."

Three if you counted Darren, Dana thought. Well, three that Barry Hutton knew about, anyhow. He didn't know about Dave, or Zoe's brother, Kevin. Though he'd probably know about Chet all too soon, if Chet hadn't already spilled the beans to him.

Dana sighed. Her relationship with Darren had ended poorly, due to her inability to keep it in her pants. She didn't know how widespread the knowledge of that was, but that could add some credence to the stories. Hurting Darren was the only thing she really regretted.

"And really," Zoe continued, "someone determined to ruin your reputation could spread rumors whether there's any basis to them or not, could they not?"

"Yeah...." Dana hadn't considered that aspect of it. A rumor didn't have to be true to be destructive, if people believed it. And if people didn't believe it, it didn't really matter whether it was true. "I guess."

"No guessing about it," Zoe said. "If someone is trying to smear your name, that sucks." She reached out to squeeze Dana's hand. "But there's not a lot you can do about it, either way. I'd try to ignore it, if I were you."

Easier said than done. Dana wanted to think that she could just ignore the rumors, but she doubted it would be so simple. Chet had gotten into her head with his revelation.

"Besides," Zoe said, "if one of these guys was getting laid so often, and scoring with several different women, do you think they'd be calling him a slut?" Her voice rose as she spoke, she was apparently getting worked up on Dana's behalf. "Hell, no! They'd be cheering him on and wishing they could do the same."

"Probably, yeah," Dana agreed. More than probably, really. Zoe made a good point, and one that Dana would try to keep in mind.

* * *

Dana's first real conversation with June was awkward. It wasn't their first encounter since June's date with Randy. They'd crossed paths in the shared bathroom or outside in the hallway a couple of time already, but they'd both been drawn into a philosophical debate with several other girls in the lounge. When that wound down, Dana found herself alone with June.

She didn't want to bolt as if she feared to be alone with her, and June probably felt similarly. But the tension was palpable. June sat on one end of a sofa, and Dana sprawled sideways in an upholstered chair.

"So...how'd your date go?" Dana asked, finally.

June looked up from her phone. "My date? With Randy?"

Dana nodded, already regretting her question.

"It was fun. We had dinner at an Italian place. The food was good, and we talked a lot. Randy's a funny guy."

"Yeah, he is," Dana agreed.

"Yeah," June said, nodding. God, she looked as uncomfortable as Dana felt.

June went on to tell her about attending the game with Randy. "It was a blow-out, so we spent a lot of it talking while we watched." Her enthusiasm was nice to see. She'd obviously had a good time with Randy, which wasn't surprising. They were both athletes and shared an interest in sports.

"After the game, we...we went back to his dorm."

The silence stretched between them. June was pretending to be busy with her phone, and Dana considered just leaving. Would it be rude? It would be rude.

June mumbled something Dana didn't catch. "I'm sorry, what?"

June spoke without looking up from her phone, her face darkening. "Are you going to ask me how the sex was?"

Her bluntness surprised the truth out of Dana. "No! Of course not!"

June looked up, surprised. "You don't want to know?"

Dana gaped right back, unable to speak for a moment, as conflicting answers jammed up in her throat. Embarrassment and her sense of decorum warred with curiosity and just plain prurient interest. If this were Zoe, Dana would have long since discussed every detail of her night with Randy. But she didn't have that kind of relationship with June.

"I--yes, of course I want to know," Dana said after a moment. "My curiosity is killing me." She wanted to know everything. "But...it really isn't my business."

"No?" June's smile held just a hint of a smirk. "If it weren't for you, it never would have happened."

Dana turned to sit in the chair properly, facing June. "Do you...want to tell me about it?"

June's blush darkened a little and she glanced away, at the doorway, as if assuring herself no one else was within earshot. "I think maybe I do," she said, lowering her voice.

Dana got up and walked over to sit beside her. "Okay."

June put her phone away and sat with her hands clasped, not looking directly at Dana. She remained silent for a time, and Dana felt a sudden kinship with her; she knew the struggle June was experiencing. She waited silently.

"It was good," June said, almost whispering. "The sex."

"Randy's good at it," Dana said, when June didn't continue immediately.

June smiled, a little dreamy. "Yeah," she agreed. "He really is." Then she glanced at Dana, a little guiltily. "But you know that."

"I do," Dana agreed.

She waited, but June remained silent. Was she waiting for a question? Did she want or need to be prompted? "Did you...come?" That wasn't really the question she wanted answered, though. But it was a start.

June's smile had faded. Now it sprang up again. "Yes. I don't have trouble reaching orgasm. I've just never experienced what you seem to enjoy, at least...not based on, you know, how loud you get, and how often."

"Never?" Dana asked. "Not even with Randy?"

"No," June said. "Not exactly."

"Not exactly?" Dana asked. "What does that mean?"

It meant, apparently, that Randy had done his best to please June. Slowly at first, June elaborated. Her words came more easily as she went on. Randy gave her plenty of foreplay and oral sex, first of all. He'd brought her to orgasm with his mouth and fingers.

"Yeah, he's really good at that," Dana agreed.

"I know, right?" June exclaimed happily. Then her smile faded. "Why don't other guys..." Her voice trailed off, and Dana thought perhaps she'd remembered who she was talking to, and that they weren't that close.

"Other guys haven't done that?" Dana asked, genuinely curious. All of her lovers had been willing if not eager to go down on her. Well, except Mike. But he'd been as anxious and inexperienced as Dana. Oh--and Chet, of course. Asshole.

"Well," June said, "there haven't been that many guys. Two, actually."

Dana tried not to let her surprise show. She'd assumed a girl as athletic and attractive as June would have had a lot more lovers. June rushed past her revelation, adding, "But, no. Mostly they expect a blowjob, but they don't want to return the favor."

"That sucks," Dana announced, and only then realized what she'd said. "No pun intended," she added, as June groaned theatrically.

"Moving on," Dana said. "What happened next?"

What happened was that when June's orgasm had passed, Randy had tried to continue his efforts, presumably hoping to drive her to another. June had struggled and pushed him away, feeling overstimulated and defensive. Randy backed off immediately. He'd pulled June into his arms to cuddle and kiss and talk.

"That was really nice," June said. "He didn't immediately try to fuck me, or insist on a blowjob. We just...fooled around."

"That wasn't it, though," Dana asked, though she was certain of the answer. "Right?"

June shook her head. "No, we started making out seriously, and then we--we fucked." Randy had been careful and deliberate, taking his time and making sure she was relaxed and comfortable and enjoying herself. He was thick, too, thicker than her two previous lovers.

"I was afraid he'd be too big," June confessed, "but he wasn't." His obvious concern for her comfort had eased her fears. Yes, he was big, but not too big. It felt good. "Really, really good," June said, eyes averted and face flushed.