Dana's Story Ch. 36-37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know," Dana said. "Did you come again?"

June nodded, still looking down. "He used his thumb," she said, stealing a glance at Dana. "On my clitoris," she added. "While we were fucking."

She'd come hard, and it had been amazing. But once again, when her climax faded, the sensations that had been so pleasing moments earlier were too much. Randy had gone still, then pulled out. "God, he was hard as a rock," June said, marveling at his self-control.

"Did you expect him to keep going?"

June's gaze slid away again, and Dana realized she had expected exactly that. It made her wonder again about June's sexual history. Oral sex had not been a part of it, apparently. Not for her, at least. And one, possibly both, lovers had been selfish enough to use her "like a fleshlight," in Zoe's inimitable words. Not that Dana had known what that was until she'd searched the term online. That had been an eye-opener.

June eyed Dana sideways, and Dana could see her thinking. "I gave him a blowjob," she said, with a tremulous smile. "He made me feel so good that I wanted to do the same for him."

"I understand completely," Dana said, and she really did.

"He's so big," June confided. "So thick. I could barely get my mouth around it."

"It takes some getting used to," Dana agreed. "I can give you some advice, if you like."

Footsteps drew Dana's attention. Another resident of the dorm, a girl Dana had seen occasionally but didn't know, stopped in the doorway to the lounge, obviously surprised find it occupied. She glanced at them, taking in their postures, and retreated, leaving only a mumbled apology for intruding in her wake.

Dana looked at how she and June were sitting and wondered what the stranger had made of them. They sat very close now, turned toward one another, heads bent close for the quiet conversation, hands clasped. Had she thought they were lovers having an intimate conversation? Or maybe that one of them was comforting the other over some heartbreak, family drama or academic failure?

At some point during the conversation, they'd achieved a level of intimacy Dana had not expected, and judging by June's expression, neither had she. "You'd do that?" June asked. "Give me pointers?"

"Of course," Dana said, and knew that it was true. "I assume you managed on your own, though, right?"

June smiled shyly. "Yeah, I did. It was so hot, seeing him come. And I felt hot for making it happen."

"That wasn't the end, though," Dana asked. "Right?"

"Oh, no," June said.

She'd followed Randy's example. She pulled him into her arms to pet and kiss and cuddle. They repeated that pattern with variations throughout the night. Randy brought June to orgasm, whether through oral sex or intercourse, and then they took a break for her to recover before they fucked again. They tried various positions. They cuddled, kissed, and talked between bouts, or napped until one of them woke and began teasing the other awake and they had sex again. June couldn't remember how many times they'd done it, but it was a lot.

"He fucked me all night," June confided, seemingly amazed by Randy's stamina. "And he came several times. It was so hot."

"What about you?" Dana asked.

June looked fit to burst with stifled excitement and pride. "Five? No, six--six times." She giggled. "I think. It was a lot, anyway. More than I ever have before."

"So you did have multiple orgasms!"

"Well, not like yours," June objected. "But sort of. And I want to do it again."

"You will," Dana promised. "And it'll only get better with practice."

* * *

Dana regained her senses slowly, feeling giddy and bonelessly relaxed. She lay pressed into the mattress by Randy's weight on top of her. His breath warmed her neck with every deep exhalation as he recovered from his exertions, and a thin sheen of sweat covered him. He shifted his weight subtly, and Dana knew he was about to move, to take his weight off of her.

"Don't," Dana whispered into his ear. She cupped the back of his head with one hand, and reached down to grab his ass, as if to hold him in place. "Just rest," she added. "I'm fine."

She was better than fine. She liked feeling his weight on her body after a long, hard fuck, liked cradling his hips between her spread legs. She liked caressing and kissing him as he recovered, liked the feel of his cock still buried inside her, and the way it gradually softened, proof that he'd taken his pleasure in her. He'd certainly given her plenty.

Randy took her at her word and relaxed again. She kissed his cheek. "That's better," she said. She held him, caressing him gently all over, as he recovered, feeling affectionate and terribly fond of him. They lay companionably together for several minutes, neither speaking. When his breathing had returned to normal, and Dana could no longer feel his heart thudding against her breast, she patted his side. As much as she liked the intimacy of him lying in her arms, of his weight on her body, eventually it became uncomfortable.

Randy responded to her signal, gathering himself. He hesitated. "Ready?"

Dana nodded. He rose to his hands and knees. His cock, soft now but little smaller, slipped out of her, and she felt a momentary sense of loss. She consoled herself with the thought that he'd be back between her legs soon enough. She'd only arrived in his room twenty minutes ago. She knew she could expect a great deal more sex tonight.

The inevitable trickle of fluids accompanied his withdrawal. Well, that's why she lay on a folded towel. She loved the feel of raw sex, but it had its drawbacks, slight though they were. She thought about James, and his enthusiasm for licking her clean after sex and smiled, amused by the memory.

"What's funny?" Randy asked, settling onto his side next to her.

Dana glanced at him, her habitual tendency to clam up tightening her throat. But only for a moment. "A guy I know--," No. That wasn't honest enough. "A guy I slept with," she amended, "made a habit of cleaning up after sex by licking my pussy."

Randy raised an eyebrow, but that was his only apparent reaction. "Yeah? Did you like that?"

Dana smiled. "Well, it felt really good, so...yeah, I did."

"Color me shocked," Randy replied. He ran hand up Dana's inner thigh to gently explore her pussy with one finger. He lifted his hand, his middle finger tip glistening. He touched it to his tongue. He'd never shied away from kissing her thoroughly after coming in her mouth, but he'd never gone down on her immediately after sex.

"Hmm," Randy said. "Different strokes for different folks, I suppose."

"Guess so," Dana agreed, and gave him a kiss before standing. "I'll be back in a minute," she added, pulling on the green jersey she wore for visits to the shared bathroom. It hung on her nearly to her knees.

"Pizza?" Randy asked, picking up his phone.

"Sure," Dana said. She opened the bathroom door. It was empty, the door to the other room ajar. She closed it quietly before taking care of business.

* * *

"So June told me she had a great time with you Friday night," Dana said.

They'd eaten, and sat now side by side on Randy's bed, scrolling through their phones to kill a little time before round two. Dana had been scrolling through an erotica website and she was more than ready for more sex. She rolled onto her knees to reach out and lay her phone on Randy's desk.

She felt Randy's hand slide up the back of her thigh beneath the jersey, to fondle her ass. "Did she?" Randy asked. "I'm glad to hear it. I did, too."

"So I hear," Dana said, smiling to herself and rocking her hips. She spread her knees a little, inviting more intimate attentions. She heard Randy place his phone on his bedside table.

"Gonna see her again?" She knew the answer. June had already told her that they had another date planned.

Randy had both hands on her ass now, kneading and caressing. "Yeah, I am," he agreed. "Gonna sleep with her again, too. You okay with that?"

"You know--ohhhh," Dana moaned when Randy slipped a hand between her thighs to play with her pubic hair before stroking her labia. "You know I am," she finished, giving him a heated look over her shoulder. She grabbed the footrail of his bed and spread her knees wider still, rolling her hips to give him better access.

Randy chuckled to himself, whether at her answer or her brazen response to his actions, Dana neither knew nor cared. All she cared about was how good his fingers felt, already slippery with her juices as they stroked and penetrated her. She pushed backward, wanting more and deeper penetration.

She felt Randy's weight shift and then his cock was there, between her thighs. It felt huge, hot and hard, gliding back and forth along her swollen and sensitive labia. Dana wiggled her hips, trying and failing to capture it.

"Stop that," Randy growled, grabbing her hips to hold her in place.

"But I want it," Dana complained.

"And you'll get it," Randy assured her. "When I'm ready to give it to you."

"You're mean," Dana said, but she obediently remained still. Randy laughed.

He pulled her abruptly upright, onto her knees, thrusting a hand through the sleeve of the jersey to roughly fondle a breast. His other hand curled around her thigh to finger her anew, focusing his attention on her clitoris. Dana shuddered, momentarily overcome by the pleasure of his touch on her clit, and aroused by his unexpected aggressiveness.

When his teeth closed on her earlobe, Dana moaned aloud. She covered the hand between her legs with her own, silently urging him to continue. She reached back with her other hand to stroke his hair, caress his face, whatever she could reach. She felt him smile. "Still think I'm mean?"

"No..."

"Are you sure?" he asked, busy squeezing, pinching and tugging at a nipple with one hand, and rocking the pad of his thumb against her clitoris as he fucked her with two fingers of the other. And all the while she was aware of his cock radiating heat, poised between her parted thighs, ready to impale her when he was good and ready. It all combined to drive her arousal to the boiling point.

"Yes," Dana moaned. "Please..." She desperately didn't want him to stop what he was doing, but she was finding it hard to string words together. Randy traced a line down the side of her neck with his tongue before closing his teeth on it. He switched his attentions to her other breast, squeezing it and rolling the nipple between finger and thumb. The scent and sound of his fingers plunging into her pussy filled the room, and glorious sensations filled her awareness.

Dana arched, throwing her head back, as ecstasy rolled through her body. She shuddered and would have fallen but for Randy's arm around her torso. She cried aloud, one hand closing on Randy's curly hair as she flailed. The fingers inside her slowed their frantic thrusts, slowed but didn't stop.

She drew a long, shaky breath as the pleasure faded--and Randy resumed his efforts, fingers flying in and out. He bit down on her earlobe again, sharply, and the intensity of mingled pain and pleasure drove Dana over the top once more. She shrieked and trembled all over, unable to endure the pleasure--and desperate for it to go on and on.

When the peak had passed, Randy's finger stilled once more. He held her upright, pulled close against his body with the arm around her torso and a hand cupping her vulva. She sighed theatrically, feeling relaxed and happy, contentedly aware that before the evening was done she'd be giddy and drunk on endorphins. Dana reached up with both hands to play with his hair, turning her head to kiss him, hard, letting him know how much she loved what he'd done.

"Liked that, did you?" he asked between kisses, smirking.

'Oh god," Dana said, "you know I did."

"Good," Randy replied. "Now it's my turn. Back up," he added, walking back on his knees and pulling her with him. Dana did as he asked, pulled along by his hold on her, pretty sure she knew what he intended.

Sure enough, when she was squarely in the middle of the bed, he pushed her down so she was left kneeling with her ass in the air, face down. "Oh boy," she whispered to herself, eager for what she knew was coming next.

Randy seized her hips in both hands. A moment later, Dana groaned aloud at the sensation of his cock parting her labia and burrowing deeper. God, he was so thick! The slippery friction as he impaled her was delightful. When he was balls deep, his belly pressed firmly against her ass, it felt great.

When he began fucking her, it felt amazing. Dana closed her eyes, the better to focus on the sensations of his cock thrusting repeatedly into her, opening her up anew each time before pulling out, producing a different but equally exciting sensation. Randy set a steady pace. Long, firm strokes that told her he meant to be at this for some time. Dana moaned faintly, biting her lip at the thought of being used this way for a long time. His pleasure would be her pleasure too.

And, oh--it was! Randy's pace was steady at first, but gradually accelerated, becoming more vigorous as his arousal rose, until he pounded her hard and fast, hands clinging to her hips with bruising force, before abruptly slowing or stopping. At those times his breathing was often rapid and deep. Sometimes he even pulled out entirely.

Dana often smiled to herself when that happened, knowing just how close he was to orgasm, pleased to know how much pleasure he was taking in her. Sometimes she was too focused on her own pleasure, experiencing another climax, or recovering from one. Once or twice, her rapid ascent toward ecstasy was interrupted by Randy's abrupt halt--but finger fucking herself as Randy mastered his urge to ejaculate never failed to put her over the top.

When he was confident of retaining control, Randy impaled her again and resumed thrusting, starting the cycle over again. Dana marveled at his self-control--when she was conscious of anything but the pleasure she felt, rising and falling, bring her to one loud, shuddering orgasm after another. She was shaking, her muscles exhausted, when Randy pulled out abruptly.

"Turn over," he demanded, his voice rough.

Dana struggled to obey, but her limbs were trembling and weak, and she moved slowly. Too slowly to suit Randy, apparently. He manhandled her onto her back and a moment later, loomed above her, his cock looking larger and harder than she'd ever seen it. The head was a deep, deep red, almost purple.

His face was nearly the same color, and his eyes were almost mad.

"I want your mouth," he announced.

Without waiting for an answer, though Dana thought her expression of glee was probably answer enough, he practically fell forward, catching his weight on the footrail of the bed. Dana lifted her head, opening her mouth wide to receive him, swallowing the length of him.

She couldn't have done it when they first met. But practice makes perfect, and she'd practiced a lot since then. He was thick, almost too thick, filling her mouth completely. She could taste herself on him, which turned her on as it always did, and beneath that she tasted him. Which turned her on even more. The intimacy of it was thrilling.

Randy pulled back, until only the head of his cock remained in her mouth, then thrust forward again. Dana accepted his length again, caressing it with her tongue. Randy groaned loudly, pausing for an instant, before he withdrew to drive himself deep again. And again.

She laid a hand on his ass, admiring the way the muscles bunched and relaxed with every thrust, and fondled his balls with her other hand. They were pulled up tight, telling her--as if all the other signs weren't enough--that he was about to come. The taste, the scent, the feel of him on the edge of orgasm thrilled her.

Randy shuddered all over and drove himself deep one last time, and bellowed. He clamped one hand on the back of Dana's head, holding her in place as he came, his cock pulsing against her tongue, nearly choking her with the cum he produced. Dana's eyes watered as she struggled to swallow it all, but she would have grinned in triumph if her mouth weren't so full.

His orgasm seemed to last a very long time.

When it was over, he released Dana's head and slumped, supporting himself with both hands once more, panting heavily. Dana let his cock slip free, giving it a final lick as she did so.

"C'mere," she said, tugging at one of Randy's wrists. "Lie down."

Randy moved slowly to stretch out beside her. He nuzzled her breast, and kissed her briefly before resting his head on her shoulder, still breathing heavily.

"If I didn't know better, I'd think you liked that," Dana said, smiling at him.

"Good thing you know better, then," Randy replied, with a crooked grin of his own.

Dana gave him a mock affronted look. "Talk like that will not get you invited back into my bed."

"We're in my bed," Randy pointed out. "Besides, we both know you'll be back, and soon. You can't get enough of me."

Well, she couldn't argue with that. She loved having sex with Randy. Other guys too, of course, but Randy was still her favorite. She admitted as much, adding, "Good thing you're willing to accommodate me. You're very generous that way."

Randy smiled. "I'm all about the spirit of selfless giving."

"Rest up, then, lover," Dana said. "The night is young, and I'm hoping to take advantage of your generosity at least one more time."

* * *

As always, thanks for reading. You have a vast number of options here, so if you've taken the time to read my story, I appreciate it. I enjoy getting feedback, it's more tangible evidence that people are reading my story than simple view counts. If you have a comment, question, or suggestion, I'd love to hear it.