All Comments on 'Dana's Story Ch. 38-39'

by mraardvark

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

mraardvark,

Your stories are better than most here. But I think now you should do swinger scenes, involving two professors. It could be about Dana getting involved with a mature Professor woman and her husband, who are already swingers. She begins to house sit for them, and find out somehow they have attended parties as she discovered some photos in the house.So this could not turn a nice turn to swinging with some faculty members, not just students. I would suggest the crowd is not too big. What do you think It could be a really interesting story. Dana ends up living with the faculty members, and they introduce her to some high end members of the college town, and so on; this could be a very nice series.

amritaloveramritaloverover 2 years ago

Great story. I liked Dana's apprehension. Too often story characters jump right into the sex pool, when in truth, a hesitant toe tip is the first reaction. The massage with wife nearby was an excellent transition. Thanks for your efforts.

mraardvarkmraardvarkover 2 years agoAuthor

Dana's apprehension, like a lot of Dana's reactions and what she witnesses, are based on personal experience. I remember the first time (first few times, actually) that I attended a sex party. No matter how much you want to leap in, it's intimidating. After a while, with experience, yeah, a lot of people can walk in the door, throw off their clothes and immediately get busy. But not everyone, and not at first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sex scenes are too short; you need to have detailed scenes with graphic descriptions, and set up before that. All i read was she walking around from room to room, and doing nothing. Too many characters to really get to know anyone. You need to focus the story without too many characters not central to the story.

mraardvarkmraardvarkover 2 years agoAuthor

There will be plenty of that in the next chapter, but not every chapter of this story is (or will be) wall-to-wall sex. This is Dana's first exposure to a sex party, and her reactions--including just seeing and hearing what's going on around her--is part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I absolutely love how realistic this series is; apprehension, good and bad experiences, and everything. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

mraardvark, good to hear there will be lengthy sex scenes in the future. Will there be a possibility of Dana swinging with a faculty member and his wife, over 40 yrs? This could be such a fun character to get involved with some people of high echelons of the town or the college, and it could be so hot. That house sitting scenario I mentioned would be a great start. Already you are introducing older characters here, which is good. But I am thinking a more focussed account where Dana is away from the campus, but in the company of faculty member and his wife, and they introduce her to other swinging scenarios, involving some really surprising figures which never suspected were swingers. Also do you do commissioned work? I have an idea for a swinger novel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a story about students having affairs with the faculty and wives are in some stories by Ian

Here is an example: https://www.literotica.com/s/their-good-girls. You may want to look this; but even here sex scenes could have been longer. You can model some of the stories about Dana around this, where female faculty member introduce Dana to her husband etc. Please write lengthy stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermraardvark@mraardvark
I've been reading stories here at Literotica for years. Writing them, too, but though I've published some elsewhere, I've never published one here. But I think I will now.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES