Dana's Story Ch. 40

Story Info
The sex party continues, and Dana participates eagerly.
9.6k words
4.63
10.3k
6
0

Part 19 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 09/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana's anxiety had threatened to make her first sex party a bust. Her slow seduction by Tom, starting with a massage and concluding with some great sex, put her fears to rest. In this chapter Dana makes the most of her environment. For those of you in the comments asking for more sex, and a longer story--I think this chapter will satisfy you.

CHAPTER FORTY

"I love Bobby, she's my favorite character."

Dana had been sipping a soda, lost in her own thoughts, the various conversations going on around her just background noise. But that statement caught her attention. The speaker was a young woman only a few years older than Dana, sitting nearby.

"Excuse me," Dana said. "Are you talking about The Expanse?"

The woman looked at her, smiling. "Yes! Are you a fan?"

"I love those books," Dana said. "And the show too."

"Well, you're among friends," said a man sitting across from her. He was a stocky hispanic man with dark hair and a van dyke beard adorning a round face. "Come on over."

Dana glanced at the woman who nodded and waved her closer. Dana took a seat beside her. "Hi, I'm Dana," she said, offering her hand.

"Lisa," the woman said, taking it. "This is my husband, Steve," patting the knee of a young man sitting beside her. "And that's Tito," she said, gesturing at the hispanic man sitting across from her. "It's his party." It took a moment, but Dana recognized him as one of the participants in the orgy she'd witnessed when she first arrived.

Lisa wore glasses, and a sheer babydoll nightie with an opaque thong. It showcased her large breasts, narrow waist and wide hips. Dana admired her hair, which was light brown and long enough to reach her waist. Her husband was wrapped in a terrycloth robe, the most conservatively dressed of them all, Dana included. Tito wore only a pair of bright red boxers printed with dice and the words Getting Lucky!

What followed was a pretty typical conversation between fans, aside from how they were dressed. They eagerly talked about The Expanse at first, but it was just a jumping-off point. Dana soon learned other books, shows, or movies the others enjoyed, and told them about her own. Steve and Lisa were gamers, as well, which was a happy surprise.

Lisa had been drinking a glass of wine as they talked. Several people exited one of the play rooms, and Dana saw her take note. She drained the last mouthful of wine and put the glass aside. "Looks like some space opened up," she said to Steve and Tito. "You guys ready?"

"Always," Steve said. Tito added, "You know it, darlin'."

The three of them stood up, and Dana felt a pang of disappointment. She'd been enjoying the conversation, and even hoping she might have found some fellow fans to befriend, maybe go out to a movie or game with. So much for that.

Lisa turned to Dana. "Would you like to join us?"

Dana found herself at a loss for words. She'd been so excited to encounter people who shared her interests that she'd actually forgotten that she shared another interest with them. It took her a moment to shift gears mentally.

"I'd...like that," Dana said, when she found her voice.

"Great," Lisa said. She linked arms with Dana and walked her into the next room, Steve breaking trail while Tito brought up the rear.

One bed was occupied, with a few spectators observing the action. The other was empty. Lisa kept Dana by her side while Steve and Tito stripped the bed of a wrinkled and damp fitted sheet and draped a new flat sheet over it. Dana watched them, contemplating the possibility that she'd be having sex with them both very soon. The thought made her nervous, but aroused her as well.

"I have a confession," Dana whispered to Lisa. When Lisa looked at her with a questioning expression, Dana said, "It's my first play party."

"Really?" Lisa looked and sounded surprised--and maybe impressed? She glanced at Steve and Tito, then back at Dana. "So, before we get started, do you insist on condoms? We don't use them, but some people prefer it."

Dana shook her head. "Not if I don't have to. I have an IUD."

Lisa smiled. "Good." Her gaze dropped for a moment to the towel Dana wore. "It may be your first party, but it's not your first time playing tonight, is it?"

Dana shook her head, feeling like she ought to be blushing. "No. I got a massage from Tom...."

Lisa laughed softly. "And a hell of a happy ending, too, right?"

Dana nodded. "Over and over again."

Lisa sighed, biting her lower lip adorably. "Ummm, yeah. It's been a while since I got one of Tom's amazing massages. I may have to--"

"Less talking, more getting naked," Tito announced, appearing in front of Lisa. He was naked now, his cock rising, clearly excited by the prospect of playing. He glanced at Dana and smiled, his eyes twinkling. "That goes for you too, doll."

"Pay him no mind," Steve said, joining Dana. "He's harmless."

"He's right, though," Dana said, giving Steve's robe a pointed look.

Steve raised his arms, turning to face Dana, an expectant look on his face. Challenged, Dana had no choice but to pull on the end of the granny knot holding Steve's robe closed. It fell open, revealing a muscular chest, flat stomach and a cock big enough to satisfy most any woman.

Dana dragged her gaze back up to meet his eyes. He was several inches tall than she was. Stepping closer, she pushed the robe over his shoulders so it slid down his arms and fell around his feet. He had very little body hair. His skin looked smooth and warm. She wanted to touch it.

"C'mon, you," Tito told Lisa, tugging playfully at her hand.

She held up a warning finger, then leaned in to whisper something to Steve. He listened, glanced at Dana with a smile, then nodded. "Have fun," he said to Lisa, just loudly enough for Dana to hear.

"You too, babe," Lisa said to him. Then, to Tito, "Okay, where were we--" followed by a shriek.

Dana caught a glimpse of Lisa bouncing on the bed, where Tito had just thrown her. As she watched, Tito leaped onto it beside her, laughing maniacally.

Steve turned back to Dana, laughing. His laugh faded as he gave her towel the same pointed look she'd used on him. "Your turn," he said, his voice a growl.

Dana lifted her chin, meeting his gaze.

He pulled at the edge of the towel. It fell away immediately, leaving her naked and aroused, her skin feeling tight. Steve's gaze swept her body, then rose to meet her own again. He stepped in closer, placing his hands on her waist, and leaned in to kiss her.

The kiss was gentle, his mouth soft. Too gentle. Dana pressed her body into his, grabbing a handful of his hair in one hand, fondling his ass with the other.

Steve responded by kissing her more aggressively, exploring her mouth with his tongue. Dana made a pleased noise, lips curving into a smile as he did. His hands slid down from her waist to knead her buttocks. She could feel his cock trapped between them, warm and solid and getting harder. And possibly bigger. She looked forward to playing with it.

He broke the kiss to lean down, wrapping his lips around one of her nipples. He sucked and licked it, sending chills through Dana's body. He switched back and forth from one breast to the other, continuing to fondle her ass. Dana rested her hands on his shoulders, admiring the muscles she felt there. Behind him, Tito crouched on the bed with his face buried between Lisa's legs, hands holding her in place as she sighed and moaned.

Steve brought a hand around to caress Dana's vulva. Her pubic hair was damp, her labia swollen and wet, aching for his touch. He caressed the sensitive flesh, gliding fingers provoking shivers and tightening her hold on his shoulders.

One finger slid between her labia. "Oh god," Dana whispered.

She felt him smile around one nipple before he placed a chain of tiny kisses up the slope of her breast and then her neck. Dana whimpered, and Steve chuckled softly by her ear before he nipped at her earlobe--and slid a finger deep into her pussy. Dana quivered, gasping aloud, at the intensity of the sensation--as if a bolt of lightning had leaped between his finger inside her and her earlobe.

Steve chuckled again, sounding very pleased with himself, and began to fuck her with his finger, quick, long strokes, the heel of his hand pressed firmly against her vulva, rocking against her clitoris. His other hand was pressed between her shoulder blades, holding her close, allowing no escape.

Not that she wanted to escape.

Dana clung to him, breathing heavily, all her attention on the pleasure he was giving her. Her legs trembled and threatened to fold beneath her, so she clung to him all the tighter.

Lisa's sudden shout of, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I'm coming!" filled the room only moments before Dana came, crying out incoherently and threatening to drag Steve down to the floor with her as her legs gave out.

She felt his finger slip free of her pussy as she collapsed to her knees at his feet, panting. Steve crouched to bring his face level with hers. "You okay?"

Dana grinned and nodded. She seized his hand and sucked on his middle finger. She could taste herself on him, which turned her on. "I'm great," she said around his finger. She popped it out of her mouth. "Stand up."

Steve did as he was told.

Dana stared at the erect cock facing her. It was...huge. It had looked big before, but now that he was completely erect it was...yeah, huge. Probably longer than Bobby's, which was the longest she'd yet experienced. Not as thick as Randy's, but close. It was a monster, long, hard, slightly curved, and delicious looking.

His flesh felt hot when she wrapped a hand around the base, and then another around the shaft. The bulbous head felt hot as well when she took it into her mouth, lubricated by the tiny amount of fluid seeping from the head. She licked and sucked at it, provoking a long groan from Steve that pleased her.

She dropped one hand so she could bob her head, taking him a little deeper with every cycle, licking him like a popsicle each time she withdrew. He had recently showered, so he had very little taste, not even his normal scent, but she loved the feel of him filling her mouth and, increasingly, her throat.

He jumped, startled, when she touched his balls with her free hand. Obviously they were very sensitive. She explored them very gently. They were large and slightly fuzzy, hanging loosely, and when caressed lightly, drew another low sound of pleasure from Steve.

Dana spent several minutes licking, sucking and deepthroating Steve. There was no way to swallow the entire length of him, but she did her best. Based on the sounds he made, and the occasional exclamation, he enjoyed it very much. She didn't miss the way his balls grew larger and drew up, another unmistakable sign of arousal.

She wasn't surprised when Steve called a halt and helped her stand. He pulled her into a crushing embrace and kissed her thoroughly. "That was amazing, Dana," he said, "but I want to fuck you now."

"Me, too," Dana said. She hesitated, not wanting to spoil the mood, but memories of her first time with Bobby were vivid. "But..."

"Yeah?"

Dana reached down to stroke his cock. God, it was huge. "Don't go too deep, okay? Having my cervix battered is...not fun."

Steve nodded. He seemed to be taking her concerns seriously but not personally. Well, he was well hung. She might not be the first girl to express this concern. "I'll take good care of you, Dana. I promise."

Dana smiled, relieved by his reaction. "Good."

She scrambled onto the bed, accompanied by Steve. They wound up lying on their sides facing one another, with Lisa on her hands and knees behind Dana, Tito fucking her from behind. Steve kissed her mouth, then her cheek, and moved on to nuzzle her neck and ear. His hand was busy between her legs, teasing her and confirming that she was ready.

If the liquid squelching of her wet pussy weren't enough, the way she tugged at his hard cock, and the heated look she gave him as she squirmed onto her back certainly was. Steve grinned in anticipation and crawled into position, on his elbows and knees, face to face with her. "You wanna do the honors?"

Dana just grinned back at him. She still had hold of his cock. It was easy to line him up. She felt the blunt tip nestle between her swollen labia, then part them as Steve pushed forward, the seemingly-endless length of his cock sliding through her fingers.

She groaned aloud, thrilled by the sensation of being penetrated. "Oh god," she muttered. The pleasurable stretch of his thick cock driving forward was incredible, and it just kept going, penetrating ever deeper. Dana moaned aloud.

"Are you okay?" Steve asked, halting his advance. She still felt delightfully stretched, wrapped around a hot, hard cock.

"Oh my god, yes!" Dana said. "I'll tell you when I've had enough."

Steve didn't reply, but the glorious feel of his cock driving deeper resumed. Dana sighed happily. She felt him stop, then reverse, pulling back with the same deliberate pace. The delicious tension of being stretched was replaced by the slippery friction of his withdrawal, as her flesh clung to his. Different sensations, but equally pleasurable.

Then he drove forward again, a little deeper. Followed by another retreat, and then another advance. Again and again, until Dana sensed that he was nearing her limit. She tightened her grip on him, signaling enough. She felt his trimmed pubic hair against her hand. She'd taken most of his length, then.

Steve went still. "Far enough?"

Dana nodded. Realized her eyes were closed. She looked up at him.

"This is good, though?" Steve asked.

Dana nodded again. "So good," she agreed. She could feel the silly grin of anticipation she wore, and didn't care. She gave him a kiss. "Fuck me?"

Steve's grin was just as eager and just as silly. "Glad to."

He fucked her, gradually increasing his pace. Dana kept a hand on him at first, barely touching him as he stroked in and out of her, but soon the pleasure she felt overcame her caution. Besides, he was very carefully abiding by her limits.

He lowered his head to lay his cheek against hers, his breath warm on her neck and ear. "God, Dana," he whispered. "It feels so good. You're so fucking tight."

Dana thought it was only that he was so big, but really she didn't care. The heat built rapidly between her legs, throwing off sparks, until it reached a peak and roared through her body like fire, consuming her.

She clung to Steve, shuddering and making incoherent noises, until the ecstasy faded and she relaxed her hold on him, gasping for breath.

"Wow," Steve said.

Dana opened her eyes again, to see Steve watching her, amused.

"You stopped," she said. "Why did you stop?"

"My apologies," Steve said, and began thrusting again. "Are you always so loud?"

His cock moving inside her felt so good. Dana had to force herself to pay attention to his words. "So I'm told," she said, a little breathlessly. She grabbed his head and pulled him down into a fierce kiss. She could feel herself ramping up toward another orgasm already.

"I'm gonna," she gasped, "come... again."

"Oh fuck," Steve replied. He looked a little red-faced. "Me, too," he said. He redoubled his efforts, fucking Dana harder and faster. That was all it took to push her over the edge.

Dana wrapped her arms and legs around Steve, clinging to him as if she'd be swept away by the intensity of the pleasure she experienced. Steve pounded her harder than ever, until he gasped and shuddered in her arms as his own orgasm stole away his control. The feel of his cock throbbing inside her, knowing that he was coming inside her, added to her excitement.

When it was over, Dana lay panting for breath, giggling from the sheer joy of it all. She released her hold on Steve, caressing him instead. She expected to feel his weight on her body as he relaxed following his own orgasm. Some kisses and caresses, maybe a little pillow talk before he withdrew. She didn't.

It wasn't over. Steve continued fucking her, though not so vigorously. Well, she was happy to let him draw out his pleasure and hers a little longer. She might even come again if he kept it up.

"God, that was fun," Steve said, before giving her a long, thorough kiss.

Dana kissed him back, just as eagerly. "Yes, it was," she replied. "Thank you." He'd given her two great orgasms, and she sighed happily, feeling the tension gathering deep in her belly, heralding another orgasm. She hoped he wouldn't stop too soon.

It was only when Steve pushed himself up to the full extension of his arms, like he was doing a push-up, and began to thrust harder and faster that she realized they weren't even close to done yet.

She gripped his biceps, staring at him in wonder and anticipation. Then she was lost in ecstasy, shuddering and crying out once more, clutching at his arms, as she came again. It seemed to go on forever, but was over far too soon.

And still Steve was still filling her up, still fucking her thoroughly. She sensed the next orgasm on the horizon, like an incoming tsunami . "Are--are you still hard?" Dana asked, her voice barely audible. She'd never experienced that before.

Steve didn't reply, save for a smile that said she knew the answer.

Dana rode his hard cock to one orgasm after another, no longer concerned with how or why. She writhed and shuddered and clung to him, or clawed at the bed, and gave voice to her pleasure without a thought for volume or decorum.

When Steve lowered his weight onto her body, burying his face in her neck, his hands digging into her shoulders, she threw her arms around him, sharing her final orgasm with him. It was his turn to shudder and curse and drive himself into her with frantic, bruising thrusts, filling her once more with his cum.

Dana spent a couple of minutes recovering, catching her breath, the thud of her heartbeat in her chest slowing. Steve was breathing just as hard, flushed and sweating. Dana traced a fingertip along his hairline. "You've been working hard."

Steve grinned wearily. "It was worth it."

Dana grinned back. "It so was."

His weight was beginning to feel uncomfortable. Dana squirmed a little, and he took the hint. He pushed himself up to kneel between her legs, pulling out as he did. He'd pumped quite a lot of cum into her, and now it began to escape.

"So much for the clean sheet," Dana said, mostly to herself. She noticed several spectators standing close, mostly men as usual, all naked, all with erections of varying intensity. She didn't miss how several of them focused on the mess between her legs. It seemed to really turn some of them on.

Hell, it turned her on to know how aroused they were by seeing her naked, watching her have sex, or admiring the messy result. A creampie.

To her left, Lisa rode Tito to an exciting mutual climax. He groaned and grunted, lifting Lisa's weight with his hips as he drove himself as deeply as possible into her. Lisa rocked her hips, head bowed, eyes screwed shut, breasts bouncing as she moaned and gasped through her orgasm.

Dana forced her attention back to Steve. She hesitated, but curiosity overcame her reticence. "Did you stay hard after you came? And then come again?"

Steve nodded. "Yeah, I did."

"I've never had that happen before," she said.

"It doesn't happen at home, either," Lisa said weakly. "Only at parties."

Dana wasn't sure how to respond to that. Was she angry? Amused? "Really?"

Lisa smiled wearily and nodded. "I think it's because he's a horny bastard, and greedy for strange pussy."

Dana propped herself up on her elbows. "What?"

"Well, he knows he can have me whenever he wants," she said, giving Steve a heated look. "And he does, a lot. But here? He might never see you again, so he wants to make the most of it."