Dana's Story Ch. 38-39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom worked her neck next, carefully sweeping her hair to one side or the other so he could work. He was equally thorough about massaging her arms, leaving her feeling bonelessly relaxed, before doing the same for each hand. Dana had never known just how pleasant it could be to feel strong hands massaging her palm and working the joints of her hands. Dana sighed repeatedly, enjoying it all.

He focused on her lower body next, starting at her ankles and massaging her calves. "You're carrying some tension here," Tom said, the first time he'd spoken in minutes. Dana couldn't disagree--despite his care, any deep pressure on her calves was uncomfortable. Tom was persistent, though, and used a lighter touch to gently knead the knots into submission.

As he moved higher, working the flesh of her thighs, Dana found herself fingering the narrow band of her underwear at her hip. She wanted to remove her panties, but felt embarrassed to do so, as if she were admitting to something she wasn't ready for. But the truth was, the massage had had its intended effect.

Dana was more relaxed than she'd been since arriving at the party. The pleasurable sensation of Tom's hands roaming her body was arousing her. She wanted more. More skin contact, and more pleasure. She felt the mattress shift before Helen spoke, her mouth close to Dana's ear.

"Would you like some help removing those?" Helen asked.

Dana bit her lip, embarrassed that Helen understood her gesture, but aroused as well by it. She nodded her head, eyes closed. "Please."

She lifted her hips slightly to allow Helen to remove her panties. Tom paused for a moment so Helen could drag them down her legs and away. Dana took advantage of the pause to spread her legs wider. Her face warmed, driven by the certainty that neither Tom nor Helen had missed it.

Tom resumed the massage, drawing the tension from her thighs before giving the same thorough attention to her buttocks and lower back. It felt good, but he was completely professional about it, his fingers never venturing anywhere too intimate. When he was satisfied, he followed up by massaging each foot until she was whimpering with pleasure.

"Okay," Tom announced, lowering her foot, "time to turn over."

Dana caught her breath, filled with anticipation and curiosity. How intimate would he get now? Would he do something overtly sexual? And did she want that? She lay motionless for a moment, gathering her nerve, then turned over--and stared in surprise.

Helen was sitting on the edge of the bed, facing away from her, the massage seemingly forgotten. A young man was leaning in to kiss her, fondling her breasts through her bra--her blouse was nowhere to be seen. Helen had a hand under the terrycloth kilt he wore, fondling him right back. Several men lurked across the room near the doorway, observing but maintaining what Dana figured they considered a respectful distance.

At least they weren't gathered right around the bed, they way the crowd had been during the orgy earlier.

"Do you want me to shoo them away?" Tom asked.

Dana turned her head. Tom stood eyeing the spectators. She swallowed, her mouth dry. "No," she said. "It's okay." Now that the initial shock of learning that she was being watched had passed, she found it exciting.

Tom smiled. "Okay, then."

He started at the top of her head. Dana was surprised again to learn just how pleasant it felt to have someone scratch her scalp, or manipulate her ears, or firmly massage her brow ridge. He massaged her whole upper body, pausing once when poised to touch her breasts to ask if she was okay with that.

Dana was more than okay with it. Tom had done nothing overtly sexual. His touch had been intimate but professional. Nonetheless, Dana was feeling very aroused now, and eager for a more intimate touch. With her approval, Tom gave her exactly that, leaving her nipples erect and her breathing quickened.

Dana stole occasional glances at his groin, so she knew Tom was aroused as well, though the full extent of his arousal was concealed by his jeans. To her right, Helen was kneeling on the floor, giving oral sex to her new friend. The spectators had grown bolder, and grown in numbers. Half a dozen people, including two women were watching now, from the middle of the room. Knowing that only added her excitement.

Tom worked his way up her lower body, starting at her feet, until it was blatantly obvious that he was touching her everywhere except her vulva. It thrilled and embarrassed her that he had to see how wet she was, and how open and ready she looked now, and that he could probably smell her excitement as well.

Again, he paused and met her gaze, dropping his eyes for just a moment. She knew his meaning, and she nodded.

He smiled. And then he turned away and crouched by the side of the bed. When he stood again, he held a huge vibrator in one hand. It was as long as Dana's forearm, with a large round head. He turned it on, filling the relative silence with a noisy buzz.

When he used it on Dana, it took less than thirty seconds for her to thrash and cry out in a shockingly intense orgasm. When she could think again, she lay panting and staring up at Tom. His eyes were twinkling behind his glasses and he had the smile of a man who'd accomplished his goals. Dana smiled back.

Tom applied the vibrator again, but Dana gasped and pushed it away abruptly.

"Too intense?" Tom asked. Dana nodded wordlessly.

"Not to worry," Tom said. "I've got options."

He leaned down again, and Dana glanced over to see him digging into his large gym bag. While he did that, Dana turned her attention elsewhere. Helen was stripping now, as was her playmate. The spectators were closer still, some watching Helen, the others watching Dana.

Tom sat on the edge of the bed. He was holding a smaller toy, one Dana recognized as a rabbit, a vibrating dildo with "ears" intended to stimulate the clitoris. "Let's try this," Tom said.

Dana allowed him to use it, trusting him to do so carefully. She'd learned that much from his massage. She wasn't disappointed. He worked it into her slowly, with care, using only the motion he gave it, no vibration. It felt really good, and Tom read her reactions accurately, ramping up the speed and force of his thrusts until Dana curled her body around the ecstasy, hands and feet flailing, swearing and groaning loudly.

When the storm had passed and Dana sprawled on her back, Tom masturbated her more slowly but didn't stop. "Oh god," Dana muttered. She'd climaxed again, but her excitement hadn't receded much. She was in that dreamy state of heightened arousal where she could soar from one climax to another.

Tom leaned in, watching her face closely. He began fucking her harder and faster with the dildo, and Dana thought he was nearly as excited as she was. She felt it when the dildo began vibrating, sliding deeper until the ears made contact with her clitoris. Her arousal spiked, driven by the abruptly sharper stimulation, and she cried aloud, awash in ecstasy, clinging to Tom's hand for dear life.

Only after her climax faded did she realize she was holding his hand. She didn't remember when he'd taken it. She turned her head to smile at him, and was struck once more by the intensity of his gaze, the avid way he observed her expressions--but also her breathing and movement. Even, she realized--as he skillfully drove her to another shuddering orgasm--how tightly she gripped his fingers.

That was her last coherent thought for some time. She lay quivering, shuddering, vaguely aware that she was making a lot of noise, but none of that mattered. She floated in a cloud of ecstasy, rising to peaks of almost unbearable intensity that faded to mere bliss before rising again. And again and again. She wanted it never to end.

But eventually, inevitably, it did. Dana lay breathing heavily, heart pounding and exhausted--but also wrapped in a cloud of endorphins, warm, relaxed and a little floaty. A large crowd had gathered around the bed. Some were watching Helen and her playmate, both naked now, engaged in sixty-nine. Others were focused on Dana, eyes greedily drinking in the sight of her.

She turned her attention away from them, shocked and embarrassed--and excited--by her audience. Tom sat on the edge of the bed, silently cleaning the toy he'd used on her, though he met her eyes and smiled gently. His gaze flickered to the crowd. "You were rather loud," he said softly. "It drew some attention."

Dana kept her eyes on Tom, though she couldn't entirely ignore the spectators. "Yeah, I...usually am."

Tom's smile deepened. "I'll bet you are. It was very exciting to watch you."

"Oh, Tom..." Dana murmured. He'd given her so much pleasure--and she hadn't even touched him in return. She reached out lazily to lay a hand on his thigh. "Let me do something for you," she said.

"You don't have to do that," Tom said. "I had fun."

"I want to," Dana argued. She did. It seemed only fair to repay the pleasure he'd given her.

Tom put the toy and cleaning rag aside. He laid his hand over hers on his leg. It was larger than hers, warm and soft. "I'd like that, if you're certain."

"I am," Dana nodded. After everything he'd done for her, if he wanted to use her body for his own pleasure, she was happy to allow it. But she also wanted it for herself. Perhaps it was the endorphins talking, or some subconscious association between Tom's touch and all the pleasure she'd felt, but he seemed very attractive now. More so than he had earlier.

Tom pulled off his glasses and placed them carefully on the bedside table before he leaned down to kiss Dana. It was a gentle, respectful kiss at first, but became hungrier within moments. He kissed her like breathing her in was his only hope of survival. Dana drew a surprised breath afterward. Wow.

"I should warn you," Tom said, his voice pitched so only Dana could hear him, "I probably won't last long. I'm not as young as I used to be, and I wasn't kidding about how exciting it was to watch you, especially knowing that I was doing that to you."

"I don't care," Dana said, just as softly. "I want to watch you come."

Tom rose and stripped off his clothes very efficiently. He had what Dana had heard called a "dadbod," neither skinny nor fat, solid but not muscular looking. He was shaved, and his penis was fully erect, completely average in size and shape. He was a mature man, perhaps not quite as old as Dana's parents, but close. She'd never had sex with anyone close to his age before, and she wondered if it would be different somehow.

She squirmed a little closer to the center of the bed, though not far. Helen grinned at her from her hands and knees as her playmate kneeled behind her, struggling with a condom packet. "Having fun now, Dana?"

Dana grinned back at her. "Yeah, I really am," she said, before turning her attention to Tom. He stretched out beside her, kissing her again with a single-minded focus that she'd never experienced before. It felt like all of his attention was on the kiss and nothing else. He wasn't thinking about what had happened moments ago, or what was about to happen, or what he hoped would happen.

He was just kissing her. Enjoying the feel of her mouth on his, her lips and tongue and teeth and breath mingling with his own. It was flattering as hell, and incredibly arousing. Was it his age? His experience? Either way, Dana liked it.

Then he was caressing her, exploring her curves as if he hadn't just spent--what, an hour?--becoming intimately familiar with her body. Dana followed his example, mapping his body with her own fingertips, occasionally with her lips and tongue. It wasn't long before Tom groaned, "I can't wait any longer."

He rolled away from Dana to rummage in the bag on the floor for a moment before he faced her again. He had a condom packet in his hand, along with what looked like a large rose carved from rubber.

Dana reached up to wrap a hand around his. "You don't need a condom," she said. Then a thought occurred to her. "Unless you do?" Maybe he and his wife insisted on them?

Apparently not. Tom knelt between her legs, which he lifted to rest on his shoulders. Dana settled herself a little more comfortably on the bed. A moment later, she felt him slowly penetrate her. The blissful expression on his face and the long, low groan of pleasure when he was fully engaged thrilled her. After a long moment to enjoy the sensation, Tom opened his eyes to smile down at her as he began to move inside her.

It felt good. He was far from the biggest she'd ever had, but that made little difference. He filled her nicely, and the slippery friction was delightful. It helped, probably, that she could turn her head to see another couple fucking within arm's reach. Helen's playmate was fucking her vigorously, Helen's breasts swaying with every thrust. Both of them were red-faced and panting, wearing expressions of pleasure much like Tom's. And probably her own.

Spectators stood around the bed now, watching avidly, their eyes hot, most naked or nearly so. Some of the men watching were erect, a couple actively fondling themselves as they greedily observed Helen or Dana having sex. The naked lust she saw in their faces was frightening at first, but it was also exciting. Knowing that seeing her naked, watching her orgasm repeatedly from Tom's attentions, watching him fuck her now had them so turned on that they couldn't help touching themselves was thrilling too, feeding her exhibitionist kink.

Tom laid an arm across both of her legs as he continued his slow thrusts. She looked up to see him holding the red rubber carved rose in his other hand. It began to buzz and vibrate and she realized it was some kind of sex toy. When he pressed it to one of her nipples, she jumped in reaction.

It wasn't just vibrating. It was sucking at her nipple. She laughed, surprised and pleased by the sensation. Tom laughed as well, equally entertained by her reaction. He used it on each breast in turn. Dana squirmed, aroused by it, and by the feel of him fucking her. "That's really nice," she said.

"It gets better," Tom replied.

He pressed the rose to her vulva, nestled in her pubic hair, where the vibrations added to the rising tide of pleasure as he thrust into her more quickly now. He was looking a little flushed now, and Dana knew he was close to orgasm.

"Come for me," Dana urged him. He'd given her so much pleasure already, and she wanted him to experience his own climax.

"You first," Tom said, turning the rose so that the tiny sucking mouth surrounded her clitoris.

Dana gasped, shocked by the abruptness and intensity of the sensation. He'd driven her nearly to orgasm already. The combined effect was more than she could bear. She cried aloud and kicked her feet by Tom's head as she came hard. His arm clamped tighter across her thighs and he hammered her with a few more hip thrusts before he went rigid, grunting loudly as he came inside her. Dana laughed, giddy with delight from her own orgasm and the thrill of feeling his.

She plucked the rose from his unresisting hand, the vibrations and suction suddenly too much. She found the switch, turned it off and put it aside.

Tom released his hold on her legs, then leaned forward so he could lie on top of her, his weight on her belly and his elbows. "Thank you, Dana," he said before he kissed her. The bed bounced beneath them as Helen and her lover changed positions and Helen began riding him like a cowgirl.

"Thank you," she replied. "For everything."

The massage had been amazing, pleasurable and relaxing. The orgasms he'd given her with his toy collection had been numerous and intense. And to top it all off, he'd satisfied her desire to feel a real cock driving her to orgasm--and coming inside her.

"It was my pleasure," Tom said, gathering himself to rise. He added, "I hope we can play again sometime."

"I'd like that very much."

Tom climbed off the bed then, and walked around to the other side, still naked, to hug and kiss Helen. She changed her approach to roll her hips while she and Tom kissed passionately, then pressed their foreheads together, whispering to one another. Were they talking about her? Comparing notes? Or maybe just reassuring one another of their connection while fucking other people?

Dana turned her head to find one of the spectators standing very close, fondling his erect cock with one hand. He had the other poised close to her bare leg. "May I?" he asked. Clearly he was hoping for sloppy seconds.

She wasn't interested, though. He wasn't unattractive, but he wasn't really her type either. And trying to move in so quickly struck her as a little desperate. Casual sex was all well and good, but she was beginning to think she needed a little more foreplay--so to speak--before hopping into bed with a stranger.

"No, thank you," she told him. "I think I need a shower," she said, which was the first excuse that came to her. But now that she thought about it, she did want a shower to wash away the oil Tom had used. It was pleasant at the time but now she felt slightly greasy.

"Would you like some help with that?" he asked.

"No," Dana said, a little more firmly. He nodded and moved away.

She gathered up her discarded clothing, aware of the eyes on her as she bent to pick them up. She smiled to herself, secretly thrilled to be naked in front of so many people, and knowing that many if not all of them had watched her having sex.

The room was crowded now, both beds in use. It was impossible to pass through the crowd of spectators without brushing against people, though they were well-behaved enough that nobody groped her. That didn't prevent several men from blatantly staring at her body. She felt a trickle of semen on her thigh, and blushed to think that strangers could see this evidence of her behavior--but it also turned her on.

The nearest bathroom was occupied, the door ajar. She heard the shower running, and the sound of a couple laughing and talking as they showered.

Well, there were two others. Dana walked into the center room. The crowd was thicker than ever, and the king bed was a mass of writhing bodies now. This bathroom was also in use. Dana moved on, into the other playroom. Both beds were in use here, too, surrounded by spectators. And the bathroom door was closed.

Dana sighed and settled down to wait. It didn't take long. The door opened and a couple exited in a cloud of steam wrapped in colorful towels that they had clearly brought from home. Dana ducked in and closed the door behind her. Damp, discarded towels were scattered around the room.

But luck was with her. She found one unused towel still folded on a shelf.

Dana emerged a few minutes later, damp but clean, wrapped in her towel, feeling overheated. She needed to sit and drink some water, maybe eat something, and cool off. And then she needed to find a new playmate.

* * *

As always, thanks for reading. You have a vast number of options here, so if you've taken the time to read my story, I appreciate it. I enjoy getting feedback, it's more tangible evidence that people are reading my story than simple view counts. If you have a comment, question, or suggestion, I'd love to hear it.