Dana's Story Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked her over slowly, soaking up the sight of her. His hand on her thigh was large and warm. When he ran a fingertip up the inside of her thigh, she shivered. When he stroked her sopping labia, feeling how wet and slick she was, and brushed the ball of his thumb over her clitoris, she moaned aloud.

"Ready?"

Dana had to struggle to find her voice. "Oh, god, yes," she croaked.

A smile of genuine delight lit his face.

A few moments later, Keith was between her legs, lifting them to rest her calves on his shoulders. He reached down to line himself up, holding eye contact with her. His cock was hot and hard and the slippery friction as he impaled her made Dana shiver and moan. The heavy-lidded expression of pleasure on his face as he penetrated her only made it hotter.

"God, that feels good," Keith said.

He withdrew entirely, then penetrated her all over again, and goddamn but it was good. Dana arched her back and moaned again, louder. "Don't stop," Dana urged him. Jim had left her keyed up and eager, and the thrill of swapping partners only added to her arousal. She was close to another orgasm, and she wanted it.

Keith smiled. "Yes ma'am," he said.

He leaned forward until Dana, like Joan before her, was folded nearly doubled, her feet bobbing close to her face. He glanced down to watch his cock slide nearly free of her pussy before burying himself in her once more with a snap of his hips.

"Oh fuck," Dana muttered. That last little pop of his hips really helped. She reached up to wrap her hands around his biceps, not wanting him to get away before he gave her what she so desperately needed. Not that he showed any desire to stop.

He withdrew, drove forward, with another snap of his hips. Oh god.

Again. Snap. And again. Driving tension within her to unbearable heights. Her thighs and abdominal muscles were rigid and trembling.

Another snap of his hips and Dana cried out, body quaking, as the pleasure rolled through her body, slopping back and forth in diminishing waves until it left her gasping for breath, heart pounding. Above her, Keith's face showed just how much he was enjoying it too, eyes closed, mouth open in a nearly silent moan.

Dana looked to her left to see Joan and Jim wrapped around one another, bodies pressed tight, Jim rocking his hips as he fucked her. Jim's face was mostly hidden by Joan's head, but Dana could see by her expressions that he was whispering the same filthy endearments to her that he had used so effectively on Dana.

She looked up at Keith again and saw him watching her. He gave her a couple of sharp thrusts while holding her gaze. "Eyes front, beautiful," he said.

"Raise your arm," Dana said in response. Keith did, and she lowered one leg. "Now the other one," she said. He switched arms, and she lowered her other leg, wrapping both of them around his hips.

She laid her hands on his shoulders and pulled him down into an open-mouthed kiss, prodding him with her heels. She pulled her mouth away long enough to whisper, "You've got all my attention, handsome. Fuck me good."

Keith smiled broadly before plastering his mouth to hers, and gave her what she'd asked for. He fucked her steadily, every thrust ending with that snap of his hips she'd quickly learned to love. She remained joined at the lips and the hips with him, spurring him on with her heels, caressing him all over as he rode her.

It was gloriously exciting, and she shivered with intense pleasure even when she wasn't crushing him in her arms and legs when she came, her cries of ecstasy muffled by their endless kiss.

He gave her three exquisite orgasms. After the third, she had to break the kiss to gasp for air. She was nearly limp, her legs shaking with fatigue when she lowered them to the bed.

She maintained her hold on his neck, raining kisses all over Keith's face. She told him, in fragmentary sentence between gasping breaths, just how amazing and hot he was, and how good he'd made her feel. He lay atop her, breathing heavily himself, hips still, grinning at her. "My pleasure," he growled.

"What can I," Dana gasped, "do for you?"

"I'm not gonna last much longer," he confessed.

Dana wasn't surprised. He'd been energetically fucking first Joan and then her. He had amazing stamina, but there were limits. "Whatever you want," Dana told him. "Tell me--" she drew a shaky breath and smiled, "--what you want."

"I want to come on your face."

That wasn't what she'd expected to hear. "My...face?" She'd thought he might want another position, or a blowjob.

Keith nodded. His expression suggested that he wasn't sure she'd agree to it, but he was asking all the same. "I want to fuck that pretty mouth, then come all over your face."

Dana smiled and thought she might be blushing, though she was probably red-faced enough from her orgasms that it didn't show. He thought her mouth was pretty? "If that's what you want--"

"It is," Keith said, looking hopeful.

"Then do it," Dana said, putting as much enthusiasm into her voice as possible. It wasn't something she'd ever considered, or particularly wanted to experience, but if it made him happy, gave him pleasure, she was game. Beside her, Joan and Jim raised their voices in a chorus of moans and groans as they both came, Jim hammering Joan with frantic thrusts of his hips.

Keith kissed Dana again, forcefully, before rising, pulling out of her, and getting to his feet by the bed. She shivered at the abrupt sensation, and felt a momentary sense of loss. Don't be greedy, she told herself. She'd had plenty of orgasms already. This was for him.

"What should I--do you want me to..." Dana asked.

"Just sit on the edge of the bed, if you would," he replied.

Dana did as he asked. His cock looked even bigger than it had felt, dark brown along most of its length, the exposed head a bright pink. It occurred to her that he was the first black man she'd ever fucked. She wondered for a moment if it were racist to notice that?

Never mind. She wrapped a hand around the base of Keith's cock and wrapped her lips around the head. "Oh god, oh fuck," Keith muttered. Apparently he really liked that. Dana suppressed a smile and focused on sucking him.

She used her lips and tongue to give him the best blowjob she could, stroking his shaft with her hand. She bobbed her head, taking more of his length into her mouth with every cycle. Keith moaned and groaned, and praised her cocksucking skills verbally, and rather loudly.

It embarrassed her--and excited her. She took his whole length into her mouth, reaching around to grasp his buttocks with both hands, deepthroating him for as long she could before backing away, gasping for air.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," Keith muttered. He wrapped a hand around his cock, jerking it vigorously. The other clamped around the back of her head, holding her face very close. "Oh fuck, I'm coming!" he cried.

His cock throbbed, and semen spurted into Dana's face. She closed her eyes tightly, and would have jerked away, but Keith held her in place. The long, guttural moans of pleasure he made were incredibly sexy, and especially so knowing that she was responsible for his orgasm.

He pumped what seemed like an endless quantity of cum onto her face. It was warm, thick, and seemed to go everywhere. Mostly on her face, but she felt some in her hair, and some spurted or dripped onto her breasts.

When she was certain it was over, Dana wiped her eyes and looked up at Keith, blinking rapidly. He was breathing heavily but wore a satisfied expression. She felt the semen sliding down her skin, dripping from her chin. It wasn't a pleasant feeling, but she didn't mind it too much--and it had made Keith very happy.

Several spectators were staring avidly. Apparently they had enjoyed the show as well. She tasted semen on her lip, and licked it off, knowing exactly what she was doing to Keith and the other guys.

"Was that what you wanted?" she asked him.

"I loved it," Keith agreed with a huge grin. "Fuck, you look so hot right now."

The warm glaze on her skin didn't feel sexy to Dana, but apparently it was really working for the men gathered around her. And their obvious lust was working for her. "I'm glad you like it," she said, "but now I really need a shower."

She bent down to pick up her towel, then stood. Keith pulled her into his arms and kissed her. "Thank you," he said.

"Thank you," Dana replied. "Do it again soon?" She'd thoroughly enjoyed his attentions, and Jim's before that.

"Absolutely," Keith agreed.

Dana turned to Joan and Jim, who lay quietly spooning on the bed. "I had fun with you, too, Jim. Another time?"

"Any time," he agreed.

Dana nodded, then turned to face the wall of spectators. All of them except Tito were strangers to her. "Time for a shower," she announced.

She pointed at Tito. "And you're going to help."

He looked comically surprised for just an instant, then grinned. "Yes, I am."

Ten minutes later Dana was getting thoroughly, mercilessly, gloriously fucked one more time. She was sandwiched between the cold tile wall of the shower against her back and Tito's broad chest, hot water cascading over them. Her feet bobbed by his hips, her weight supported entirely by his powerful arms beneath her thighs. He growled his pleasure as he drove himself into her hard and fast.

She screamed, her voice echoing in the small room, as she came.

* * *

It was just after five a.m. according to Dana's phone. It was still dark outside the restaurant's large windows. Dana sat slumped in her chair, weary and gritty-eyed from lack of sleep. She was also warm and comfortable, with a full stomach, and a pleasant ache between her legs from all the sex over the last several hours.

Someone nudged her.

Dana started, opening her eyes. James was eyeing her from his seat next to her. "You looked like you were falling sleep."

Dana sat up a little straighter, smiling sheepishly. "Yeah, I think I was."

"You ready to head back to school?"

School. Her dorm room, where her bed awaited her. God, she wanted to fall into it and sleep for hours. She shook her head when she felt herself fading again. "Yeah," she said to James. "In a couple of minutes."

James nodded and turned back to the rest of the table. Two tables, actually. By four a.m. the party had dwindled to a handful of hardcore partiers, plus Dana. She'd followed when they all dressed and trooped down to the lobby of the hotel and carpooled to the nearest 24-hour restaurant, where they'd dragged two large tables together.

Tito was across the table, his wife Katherine beside him. Jim and Susan, and Tom and Helen filled that side of the table. Steve and Lisa and Keith sat on Dana's side, along with James, and a gorgeous chinese woman Dana had somehow missed seeing all night. Keith's girlfriend, apparently.

They'd all ordered lots of food, and Dana had fallen on her breakfast like a starving wolf. Aside from a small snack, she hadn't eaten in twelve hours, and she'd been...very active for much of that time. They all had.

Before and after they'd eaten, there was plenty of ribald conversation, but the meal had been consumed in dedicated silence. Dana pulled out her phone and opened her contacts list. She waited for a lull in the conversation before saying to the party at large, "Excuse me! Did I get everyone's contact info?"

She confirmed with Tito, who made sure he had her info so he could invite her to future parties, and with Keith. Lisa promised to call her to make plans for a movie night or some other get-together. Suzanne came around to look over Dana's shoulder and confirm her contact info, before whispering that occasionally she and Jim had smaller home parties, and she'd be sure to invite Dana.

"I'd love that," Dana replied just as quietly.

Dana and James stood and announced that they were leaving, which prompted a chorus of disappointed reactions. Tito had the rooms until eleven this morning, and most of the group were going back to the hotel to sleep for a few hours. Were Dana and James sure they couldn't come back as well? Maybe get some sleep...or a little more play time in before they left?

That was news to Dana. She'd had a hell of a good time, but she was exhausted now, and all "peopled" out. As much fun, and as much pleasure, as she'd experienced, she needed solitude to recharge her social batteries--and a few hours of sleep before she tried to drive home. James made their apologies.

Everyone else stood to hug and kiss them one last time. It was while hugging Tom goodbye, and thanking him again for the massage, that Dana realized I've fucked every man at this table. With the exception of James, she'd fucked every one of them tonight.

It was a startling realization, and her gaze shifted to Joan. Joan noticed Dana's attention as she stepped back from hugging James, and seemed to intuit the reason immediately. She raised an eyebrow and mouthed the words How many?

Dana glanced around, feeling embarrassed but also proud, then raised a hand, fingers and thumbs spread. Five.

Joan smiled like a proud mother, nodded, and turned to hug and kiss Keith.

When the round robin of goodbyes was over, Dana followed James to his car.

* * *

James had to wake Dana when they arrived back on campus. "So, was the party everything you hoped it would be?" he asked.

Dana gave him a weary but very satisfied grin. "It was."

She had to unbuckle her seatbelt first, but then gave him a hug. "Thank you so much for bringing me."

"My pleasure," James replied. "I'd offer to take you as my date for the next one, but I'm sure Tito will be inviting you personally."

Dana was too tired to blush. "Yeah, I think so." He'd enjoyed his time with her in the shower, but he'd promised to give her "the full Tito experience" next time.

"Want me to walk you to your room?"

"I appreciate the offer, but no thanks," Dana said. "It's not far."

She climbed out of the car and walked back to her room. Fortunately, no one witnessed her walk of shame. The sleeveless blouse and skirt she'd worn the night before were wrinkled from their time spent on the floor, her hair was slightly damp and only mostly combed out, and she hadn't been able to find her panties at all.

Safely alone in her room, the door locked, Dana discarded her clothes and climbed into bed. She had a four hour drive ahead of her, and needed at least a few hours sleep first.

* * *

As always, thanks for reading. You have a vast number of options here, so if you've taken the time to read my story, I appreciate it. I enjoy getting feedback, it's more tangible evidence that people are reading my story than simple view counts. If you have a comment, question, or suggestion, I'd love to hear it.