Dana's Story Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why would he not see me again?" Dana already knew that she'd be back at the next opportunity, and the next. Lisa, Tito and Steve all smiled as if she'd said something funny. It felt a little condescending, and it annoyed her.

"This is your first party, right?" Lisa said.

Dana nodded.

"There's a lot of turnover at these things," Lisa told her. As she spoke, she disengaged from Tito and sat on the bed. "People show up once but don't always come back. Or they come back a few times, then they just...don't."

"Oh," Dana said. "But why?"

"People get busy," Tito said. "Jobs. Family obligations. They move away. Sometimes they meet someone and decide to be exclusive. Or they decide that these parties just aren't for them."

He sat up and waved a hand, indicating the party. "You'd think that finding people eager to show up to something like this would be easy. You'd be wrong. You'd be surprised how many people won't commit to one, or commit and then don't show up after all."

"Huh," Dana said. He was right. She had trouble understanding it. She'd been anxious at first, but now she was thrilled to have been invited to this party, and looked forward to more of them. Besides, accepting an invitation and then blowing it off at the last minute was just rude.

"But we should probably have this conversation elsewhere," Tito said.

Dana followed his gaze and saw several people who obviously wanted to use the bed. They were waiting patiently, but obviously waiting. Steve stood and gave her a hand getting to her feet. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her.

"Thanks for playing," he said. "I had a great time."

"Me, too," Dana said, very sincerely. "Let's do it again."

Tito and Lisa shared similar sentiments. Behind them, the eager newcomers spread large towels over the sheet and piled onto the bed. Tito even hugged Dana. "Next time, beautiful," he promised.

Dana retrieved her discarded towel but walked naked through the crowd. She found an unoccupied bathroom and ducked inside to clean up.

* * *

The crowd had thinned out by the time Dana had showered and eaten a snack and finished another bottle of water. There were still about as many people present as there had been when she arrived, but the standing-room only crowd had abated. Dana recognized about half of the remaining faces from earlier, but the others had arrived when she'd been otherwise occupied.

Those who remained were the serious players, Joan informed Dana. The looky-loos and tourists, the people more interested in telling their friends about the naughty party they'd attended than in participating, were long gone. Even the folk who had participated, however briefly and hesitantly, but weren't serious about their hedonism had mostly departed.

Joan was the gray-haired woman she'd seen with Suzanne's husband early in the evening. She was slender, with small breasts, and wore her gray hair in a cute, short cut. She was also more than three times Dana's age at sixty-one, a fact she showed no hesitation about sharing. Dana hoped that she would look as good when she was Joan's age.

"Jesus, I wish I'd started at your age," Joan said. She also swore like a sailor. "I envy you."

"You do?"

"Goddamn right," Joan said. "I married young, raised three kids, settled for bad sex for over thirty years, until the bastard divorced me for a younger woman."

"I'm sorry," Dana said. It sounded awful. It also sounded like a trap she could very easily have fallen into herself.

Joan smiled. "Don't be. It was the best thing the son-of-a-bitch ever did for me. I wouldn't be here otherwise."

"That's good, I guess."

"It was soul-crushing at the time," Joan said without heat, "but eventually it led me to discover hook-up apps, and sex clubs--and parties like these. I've had more sex--and better sex--in the last few years than in my whole marriage."

"Wow."

Joan smiled. "I just wish I'd known what I know now when I was your age. My life would have been very different. That's why I envy you."

Dana was trying to formulate a response when Joan leaned closer. "So how many times have you gotten fucked tonight?"

"Uh...twice."

Joan shook her head sadly. "Only twice?"

Dana felt a need to defend herself, though she wasn't sure why. "Well, I got off to a slow start. It's my first party."

"I remember," Joan said. "I'll cut you some slack for that. I remember my first few parties."

She looked Dana up and down. Dana was wearing her towel again, but only around her hips. Her breasts were bare. She knew they were getting attention, and she enjoyed the feeling. "But you're clearly more comfortable now than you were when you got here," Joan said.

"I guess," Dana agreed. Not as comfortable as Joan, who was completely naked, sitting on a folded towel.

"Well, just for future reference," Joan said, "if I don't get fucked at least three times, it feels like a waste of my time. But five or six times is better."

Dana gaped. "Five or--really?" It was a shocking revelation. Not because Joan was over sixty. She was still slender and sexy. But five or six times?

Joan smiled. "Lots of sex with different people is the whole point of these parties, isn't it?"

"Yeah," Dana agreed. "It is." It was. But even in her fantasies she hadn't imagined having that many partners. One or two new playmates, yes. But half a dozen? All in one evening? A shocking idea, but thrilling.

"We're glad to hear that," a man said from behind Dana.

Dana and Joan both turned. Jim, the bearded blond man Joan had been fucking when Dana met them, stood naked behind their chairs, a bottle of water in hand, a gym bag in the other. Beside him was the most attractive man Dana had seen so far tonight.

He wasn't quite as tall as Jim, just shy of six feet. But he was clearly an athlete of some kind. He was muscular, but not bulky, and seemed graceful even when just standing there. His face had a rough beauty, like it was made up of planes and sharp edges, roughly sculpted in clay. His teeth gleamed in his dark face when he smiled. He was black. And he was gorgeous.

He, too, was naked, a similar bag in one hand.

"I'm hearing a lot of sex talk," Jim continued, "but I'm not seeing a lot of sex happening."

"We'd like to change that," the stranger announced, and Dana hoped he was talking to her. "If either of you is interested. Or both of you," he added.

"We'd love to," Joan said immediately. "Right, Dana?"

Dana dragged her gaze away from the two men to see Joan giving her a pointed look, silently prompting her to agree. Not that she needed it. "Yes, please," she said. "I'd like that."

"Great," Jim said with a pleased smile. "Joan, Dana, this is Keith. Keith, this is Joan, and this is Dana."

"Pleased to meet you," Joan said, stepping up to hug Keith.

Dana followed her example, giving Jim a hug of greeting. She wanted to do the same for Keith, but Joan stood with an arm around him, pressed close. She'd clearly staked her claim on a playmate. A stab of jealousy and resentment curdled Dana's enthusiasm. She'd really wanted to play with Keith.

"Shall we?" Jim asked.

Dana smiled at him and nodded. He was an attractive man in his own right, and she was certain he'd be a good lover. He'd done well by Joan earlier. She'd seen it herself. Maybe that was why Joan had glommed onto Keith--she'd already had Jim. Variety was part of the fun, right?

It still rankled that she'd cockblocked Dana.

Jim led them into one of the playrooms. As they followed, Joan touched Dana's shoulder. "I'm not going to apologize," she whispered, making it clear that she knew exactly what she'd done, "but I intend to share him with you."

Dana nodded stiffly, still annoyed, but mollified by her words.

A couple were putting on a show for several spectators on one bed. The other was empty. Dana's towel hit the floor just as the guys' bags did, and the four of them piled onto the open bed. Jim wasted no time getting cozy with Dana.

"I was hoping to play with you tonight," he said.

"Me, too," Dana said, because what else could she say?

"May I kiss you?" he asked, his face very close to hers, eyes hot. It surprised her that he asked. He must have seen it in her face. "Some people prefer not to kiss," he said softly. "It's too intimate, or they save that for their spouse."

Dana laughed. "So it's okay to fuck, but not to kiss?"

Jim smiled and shrugged. "Not my rules, but I want to respect yours."

Dana's smile slipped a little. He was serious about respecting her boundaries. "Yes," she said, "you can kiss me. Anywhere you like. And fuck me. You?"

Jim's smile widened and his expression touched something deep inside her, promising untold pleasures. She was suddenly very eager to play with him. "There's very little you could do that I would object to," Jim told her, "and I'll tell you if that happens."

"Deal," Dana said--before Jim's mouth on hers silenced anything else she might have said.

He kissed well. He kissed very well. He didn't have the total focus that Tom had displayed, but he made up for it by stroking and caressing Dana as he made out with her. His hands wandered widely, not just fonding her tits and ass.

He explored her body, taking pleasure in touching her, but every touch left her feeling cherished, feeling sexy, and increasingly aroused. She did her best to do the same for him, mapping the shape of his shoulders and arms, the slopes of his back and chest, the shape of his buttocks.

She'd never kissed anyone with a beard before. It tickled a little, sometimes, especially when he began kissing her neck and licking and nibbling at her ears. It excited her, too, and he caught on right away, giving her sensitive earlobes plenty of shiver-inducing attention.

His mouth wandered lower, to join his hands in caressing her breasts. Dana sighed and moaned and told him softly how much she enjoyed that. She ran her fingers through his hair and scratched at his scalp, remembering how nice it felt when Tom did that during her massage.

Keith lay beside her, Joan kneeling on the foot of the bed, stroking and sucking his cock. They grinned at one another. "Life is good, isn't it?" Keith said.

"Very," Dana agreed.

Jim began kissing and licking his way down Dana's belly, and she caught her breath, anticipating the feel of his mouth between her legs. He paused to give her navel particular attention. It tickled. Dana giggled and squirmed, trying to escape his attack, and wound up lying shoulder to shoulder with Keith.

He relented, and resumed his progress, planting kisses in Dana's pubic hair as he approached his destination. "Oh yeah," Dana breathed, spreading her legs. She heard him take a deep breath and sigh happily.

The first touch of his lips and tongue were feather-light, exploratory. Within moments, though, he was using them as effectively as he had on her mouth. God, it felt good. Dana moaned and tilted her hips, silently urging him on--and he obliged her, his tongue delving deeper, lapping at her, caressing her clit regularly.

Dana laid a hand on Jim's head, fighting the urge to push his face harder between her legs. He was doing great on his own. She whimpered, the delightful tension ratcheting higher, and jerked her hand away.

Someone took her flailing hand, fingers interlaced with hers. Keith. He lay watching her, an expression of bliss on his face. As Dana watched, he closed his eyes and muttered, "Ohhhh fuck!" Joan, Dana saw, had deep-throated him and was bobbing her head, her face bright red.

That was all she had time to pay attention to. Her legs were rigid, her abdominal muscles trembling--and then she cried out, unable to remain silent as the pleasure rolled through her. She shuddered and clung to Keith's hand with frantic strength until the tide of pleasure receded.

"Did you enjoy that?"

Dana looked down to see Jim peering up at her from between her legs, his face glistening, his beard soaked, grinning with huge enjoyment. "Oh, god, yes," Dana said. She shivered at an aftershock, an echo of the pleasure, and intended to tell him to let her return the favor.

But he dived face-first into her vulva, clearly intent on more of the same. Only better. Dana gasped at the feel of a finger sliding gently inside her, adding some penetration to the feel of his lips and tongue caressing her. She closed her eyes to better focus on the growing pleasure.

She felt the mattress shift beneath her, but paid it no mind. Jim added a second finger, thrusting more rapidly now, licking and sucking at her clit more fiercely, and oh god oh god her arousal spiked, climbing like a skyrocket. Her climax was as shattering--and loud, probably--as any fireworks.

Dana was still shuddering with pleasure, fluttering down from her climax, when she felt Jim's cock slide between her open, eager labia, and across her oh-so-sensitive clitoris. She gasped, almost unable to bear it. It retreated, the sensations no less intense.

She opened her eyes again to see him kneeling between her legs, grinning at her again. His face still gleamed, and her juices dripped from his beard. He glanced down and she felt his cock advance and retreat once more. "Ready?"

Dana nodded lazily, though inwardly she wanted it badly.

He shifted position slightly, and this time his cock speared her, sliding deep inside her, filling her up and sending thrills like a shower of sparks along her spine. She raised her arms in invitation, and Jim stretched out atop her, careful to support his weight on his elbows.

"Thank you," Dana said. "That felt so good!"

Jim chuckled. "We're not done yet, you know." His beard brushed her cheek, and Dana started. It was wet, and cool.

Jim reached above her head and retrieved a hand towel she hadn't realized he'd kept handy. He toweled his beard and face briskly for a moment, then put it aside. He kissed her. "Better?"

She answered him with a long, fierce kiss with lots of tongue. She actually enjoyed her own scent and taste, but the cold dampness had surprised her.

"You don't want a blowjob?" she asked, after.

Jim smiled and moved his hips, drawing her attention to the feel of his cock inside her. He sighed dramatically. "Blowjobs are nice," he said, "but I almost always prefer to fuck."

"It's pretty nice," Dana agreed. "Like this? Missionary?"

Jim chuckled. "For a start. I intend to put you through your paces."

His words promised a great deal of pleasure in her immediate future, and Dana giggled, giddy with excitement. "I'm gonna hold you to that."

Jim was as good as his word. He began by fucking her slowly, face to face, with plenty of eye contact and lingering kisses. The slow build was frustrating in a way, but exciting as well.

Dana was already plenty aroused by her previous orgasms. The gradual build to orgasm was exquisitely pleasurable, and the orgasm almost unbearable. She wrapped her arms and legs around Jim and clung to him, her whole body shaking. She feared she'd deafen him if he kept this up, but didn't care all that much.

Jim laughed softly, obviously pleased with himself, and Dana didn't blame him. He whispered filthy things to her as he fucked her. He'd seen her fucking other guys tonight, he told her, and described how hard he'd gotten watching her, how badly he'd wanted to fuck her. He told her how hard he was, and how good her hot, tight, wet pussy felt around him. He told her how much cum he was going to pump into her pussy when he came.

Dana had experienced a little dirty talk before, but nothing like this. It added a new dimension to her excitement. She considered dishing it back, but her imagination failed her, and frankly, she was too close to orgasm most of the time to think about anything else.

Jim seemed to know exactly how close she was from one moment to the next. He took pleasure in holding back, listening for her panting breaths and frustrated whines before driving her over the top again. He wasn't just teasing her, though, Dana realized.

He moaned and gasped plenty while they fucked. He was playing with fire, edging closer and closer to his own climax before backing off. He edged himself again and again, and if his pleasure wasn't as intense as hers, he was still very obviously experiencing plenty. Once or twice he got dangerously close to his peak.

When that happened, he hissed and clung to Dana, motionless, telling her to be still. She grinned once and tried to rock her hips anyhow. Jim nipped at her ear, and whispered, "Do you want me to stop?"

Dana froze, alarmed at the idea that all this pleasure might end.

"Good girl," Jim said. They lay motionless, clinging to one another. Dana could feel his heart thudding against her breast, along with her own, and his deep breaths mirrored her own.

When they both were calmer, Jim said, "I want you on top now."

They untangled themselves. Dana almost wanted to cry when Jim pulled out of her, but consoled herself that it was only for a moment. Beside them, Joan lay on her belly, Keith pounding her unmercifully from behind. From the noises Joan made, Dana was pretty sure she loved it.

She straddled Jim when he stretched out on his back, eagerly--even hastily--inserting his cock and sliding down onto it. "God," she moaned. "I love this thing."

"Show me," Jim commanded her.

Dana rode him like a cowgirl at first, holding herself upright with her hands on his chest. She rolled her hips to fuck him slowly at first, but with increasing vigor and speed. She quivered and sagged, her strength draining away, through several orgasms before Jim pulled her down to lie on top of him.

She kept fucking him, rocking her whole body back and forth, alternately impaling herself and then pulling away before engulfing him again. Jim resumed his dirty talk, fondling her ass or breasts as he did. He told her more about how much he loved her body, how good it felt fucking her, and how much he wanted to cum inside her.

She missed about half of his monologue, too consumed by each succeeding orgasm to hear or remember what he said.

He made Dana get on her hands and knees and fucked her doggy-style, before having her lie on her side, one leg draped over his shoulder while he straddled the other to fuck her, driving her to repeated orgasms no matter what position they used. Until he called a halt.

He pulled out abruptly, and clamped one hand around the base of his penis. He knelt unmoving for at least a minute, red-faced and gasping, his cock as hard and purple-red as she'd ever seen one. Dana watched uncertainly as the tension seeped out of him and he opened his eyes to smile wearily at her.

"Hey, Jim," Keith said.

"Yeah?" Jim replied, glancing his way.

Joan lay on her back now, folded nearly double, as Keith fucked her slowly. Dana vaguely remembered hearing Joan screaming through a few orgasms of her own. Right now she had a dreamy look of contentment on her face that Dana knew well.

"Wanna swap?" Keith asked. Keith was staring directly at Dana when she looked at him, shocked by the question.

"You want to swap partners?" Jim asked, not sounding at all surprised.

"Just for a couple minutes," Keith replied.

"How about it, Joan?" Jim asked.

"I don't care which one of you fucks me, as long as one of you does," Joan said.

"Great," Jim said. "Let's do it."

Dana's gaze shifted to Keith. He knelt, still balls deep in Joan, gaze roaming Dana's body. She felt herself blushing, fully aware of how she looked. Naked, sweaty, lying with her legs spread, her pussy looking well used and ready for more. It was embarrassing, and shockingly exciting--and the fact that nobody had asked her opinion about swapping partners made it doubly so.

She looked to Joan, who winked at her and smiled, as if to say, See? I told you I'd share.

Keith pulled out of Joan without another word. His cock was about the same size as Jim's, maybe slightly longer, without the upward curve Jim had. He walked around the bed as Jim crawled over to Joan, then sat on the edge, by Dana's knees.