Dance Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that they left the kitchen, Amy continued touching herself. It did not take long for Amy to stroke herself to an orgasm, sitting in the kitchen, thinking about what she had seen.

That night Peggy and Paul again made passionate love. As soon as they got in bed together, Peggy was caressing and kissing Paul. She kissed up and down his body telling him how beautiful his body was. She got to his cock and started to suck it. After licking and sucking for what seems like ages, she worked her way up his body again and kissed him.

"It was so hot to let Amy watch us. Did you notice how turned on she seemed—you know she is still a virgin? I don't think she has even kissed a boy."

"Ooh, wow, yes I did" Paul had been feeling a little guilty about having gone that far in front of Amy, but clearly it only got his wife even hotter, and she was right, Amy had been touching herself as they did it!

Peggy moved up and got herself right down on his cock again, wanting it in her. She did not know why, but being naked and seeing her husband and daughter naked had reignited her sensuality, and she felt so desired by him as well. She moved up and down on his cock slowly but with a level of urgency even in the measured pace.

She looked down at her husband, his body so fit and muscular even at his age—and he still desired her, oh, it felt so good having him in her! They moved in this measured pace for what seems like ages, with loving looks. Paul then turned them over to be on top and moved with more speed, more urgency. His cock now pounded in to her, still looking at each other, until finally Paul came once again, filling her up.

Paul collapsed on his wife, holding her. They fall asleep like that, without him even pulling out.

The next morning, having breakfast together naked—and this was another change in the family, they were now making a point of having breakfast together too it seems—Paul and Peggy looked to see if Amy seemed at all bothered by what she saw the previous evening, them having sex in the kitchen with her watching. However, she looked happy and awake, greeting them both with a smile and even giving them both a light hug.

Mom was already dressed having to go off to work, but Paul and Amy were naked, as he was working from home and Amy did not have classes until later.

"Amy, I have a client coming over later—I will be dressing, so wanted to warn you."

"Oh, I guess I'd better dress then?"

"No, I was going to say, maybe you should stay nude, another opportunity to get used to being seen by others."

"If you think so daddy."

A couple of hours later, the doorbell rang. Paul told Amy to get it and show the client back to the study. She went to the door, a bit nervous as she was fully nude, and opened it. A nicely dressed woman, in her early thirties entered, dark wavy hair, medium build. The woman looked very startled.

"You are in the right place—Tasha, correct? Paul said to bring you back to his study, I'm his daughter. I just happen to go naked a lot, I'm a dancer" Amy tells her, as if that explained it.

Tasha looks bit embarrassed at first, but recovers "Sure," she finally replied and openly looked Amy over.

Amy brought her back and Paul offered her a chair.

"Would you get us all a glass of wine?" Paul told Amy.

Amy came back with the glasses handing Paul his, and handing Tasha the drink. Tasha was practically staring at her young vagina, and bush.

"I see you do not shave, seems most girls do these days?" she asked.

"Well I did, but for one of the dance routines I have, my teacher thinks it is better for me have a bush."

"May I feel it?"

Amy was surprised by it, but Paul inserted, "Why don't you let her dear?"

Since Amy did not move away, and her dad even approved, Tasha went and ran her hand across it. "It is softer than it looks really," caressing it for a bit. "thank you for being so open."

When Tasha was done working with Paul, she asked to say goodbye to Amy.

"I hope it was okay that I asked to touch it? I was just really curious, and well, I've never been in a situation like that before"

"It was fine really, I did not mind"

"Can I give you a hug?" Tasha asked.

Amy opened her arms and Tash brought her chest firmly against Amy's. She let her hands caress down to feel Amy's soft cheeks below.

As she let go, Tasha said again, "Thank you so much, that felt really nice"

---

Meanwhile, Amy had been practicing her special nude dance. The dance was a courtship dance in a nature scene. The boy and girl frolic, first him chasing her playfully, and she running away, then she chasing him as he runs away. Occasionally they meet, at first briefly, then more frequently and for longer intervals. Often, he will pick her up in twirls and jumps. The dance would end with her leaping into his arms, legs around his waist as they then fall to the floor bodies entangled.

The two of them were becoming close as they practiced the dance. As it was a courtship, they need to make the courtship convincing to the audience, and they found themselves really getting into it. While he did not get erect during the dance itself. She found he was getting an erection at the end when she finally leapt onto him, and her vulva pressed against his cock, then collapsing their legs and crotches pressed together. At first, she was flustered by it, then flattered, and then saw it as helping to build the courtship feeling. She found herself getting somewhat aroused as well letting his hard cock rest against her pussy. If their dance instructor noticed, she never commented.

--

It was a packed house of over two hundred people for the opening night of the dance recital—most of it, of course, were the family and friends of the dancers. The dance studio had dancers of ages from four- and five-year-olds to those in their early twenties. The younger dancers dominated the pre-intermission half of the show so they could be done earlier, sprinkled with some of the dances by the older kids to keep it more interesting. Amy was in four different dances. The nude dance would be the final dance of the show.

Before the dances began, the director and instructor gave a few introductory remarks, then announced to the audience the surprise dance at the end, that this final dance we be done by a male a female dancer with full nudity. They let the audience know that there would be an announcement right before that dance again, and opportunity before the dance for anyone uncomfortable with that to leave.

The dances went well, and she was nervous about her final dance—it would just be her and her partner on stage, both of them fully nude.

It was finally her turn. Before they actually went on, the director again mentioned to the audience that this dance included full nudity and anyone uncomfortable with that should now leave. Many of the families with the younger children had left already anyway. Some more left at the announcement, mostly parents with children, but most of the audience stayed. The entire show was also being videotaped, and they took orders to raise funds for the studio right at the show as they did every year.

The stage was dark and the music started as they danced out onto the stage. The lights were brought up slowly as they danced. They pranced across the stage to the music, and were even brought into full contact with each other in many places with embraces, lifts, bends, and jumps.

At last it was time for the final leap into his arms. This time as she leapt on to him at the end, wrapping here legs around him, she felt him press and hold her. She could feel his cock once again engorge against her. But then he maneuvered his cock to lower her right onto it, his back to the audience now—actually entering her. She did not think anyone could tell, as he took her down to the floor, kissing her, and she felt him ejaculate into her as they lay together, and the lights and curtain went down.

She heard hear wild ovations from the crowd. They lay there a bit before attempting to get up, waiting for his cock to soften inside her before pulling it out. Once they did stand up, the curtain was raised again as they stood there for their final bows and applause. Flowers were thrown on the stage as they did so, still fully nude, the ovation lasting for several minutes. After what seems like an eternity to Amy the curtains were closed, but then they were joined by the other dancers for a final group bow—Amy and Julian front and center, naked, his cum leaking from her, and ovations began again.

Now with it over, with Amy and Julian still naked, people were coming up to them to congratulate them and ask them about how it felt as the rest of the dancers filtered away to change and gather in the lobby, go home or the older ones to go to the after party in celebration of the recital. Amy and Julian were then approached by a local TV cameraman, a photographer and reporters from both the local TV station and the local newspaper. The director, dance teacher and the two of them were interviewed particularly about the final dance and the decision to do it nude. All during the interview Amy could feel some of Julian's cum leaking out of her, and wondered if anyone noticed.

Finally, the dance teacher shooed off the reports and well-wishers and told Amy and Julian them she would be taking them to the post-recital party.

As Amy noticed they were not being led to the dressing rooms, she asked, "What about our clothes?!"

But the teacher just waved the idea off, "Oh, I think you can do without them, everyone had seen you two naked already," whisking them out to her car to drive them to the party.

12