Dance Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aisha sat, or rather slouched, at one end of the couch, her left arm stretched along the back and her right hand up under her loose shirt, slowly scratching just below her breast. Her shoes were on the floor and her legs extended straight out, covering most of the sitting area of the small couch. I gave her a glass, kicked off my shoes and socks and looked around for a place to sit. She quickly raised her knees, making room for me on the couch. I sat, and before I could reach for my glass on the end table, she swung her legs over mine and plopped them in my lap. Then I knew which of us was going to be the aggressor.

"You know, Marty," she giggled. "The girls and I have been very curious about you since you joined the class. I apologize if we seemed to be interrogating you at lunch today - but we just wanted to be sure."

I gulped my wine and gave the obvious reply, "Sure about what?"

"To be sure you're really all you seem. You've got a decent body, you seem intelligent, apparently successful, well-dressed and a good dancer. Some thought you might be gay, but we watched your eyes during class and they seemed to be tracking the right targets. But it was your confidence to join a class of women dancing for exercise that got our attention first. None of us know another man who would do that. They're all too intimidated by a group of women when the activity is something other than sports or cars. You seem too good to be true."

It wasn't just the wine that made me feel light-headed. My crushed ego from that first class was now fully restored - and inflating. I had to be careful that I didn't let it show and make me seem like a common male braggart.

"Wow. That's quite a compliment. I can assure you that I am for real. What you see is what you get with me."

She smirked and said, "Good, that's exactly what I'm hoping for," as she pointedly stared at the front of my pants. Somehow, her gaze passed right through my pants and squeezed my cock, making it harder. She giggled again. "The girls had just one more question about you. We had a good report from Gina, but want to confirm. How good are you in bed?"

OK, any possible doubt about her intentions was now gone. I smoothly rejoined, "I guess you'll have to decide that for yourself. Is that why you came here today?"

"Yes. The girls elected me to sample your wares, so to speak." She said as her bare foot rubbed up and down my tented pants.

Since my mama didn't raise no fool, I decided to play along. I ran my fingers up her leggings from her ankles toward her thighs. "Are you well qualified to judge a man's performance in bed?"

"Well, you'll have to decide that," she smirked. Then she gasped as my fingers lightly touched the crotch of her leggings. I gently pushed her legs off my lap and rose to my feet. "Come along, Aisha. We'll find answers to those questions."

We started toward my bedroom and I hesitated for a moment when I remembered that I had left in a hurry that morning and my room was a mess - but only for a moment. When we entered the room, she looked around, then turned to me and raised her lips to mine. Aisha is pretty tall, almost the same height as me. The first kiss was gentle, but quickly evolved to passionate. I was surprised by her soft lips and even softer tongue. Although she is an athlete, her whole body seemed like a firm pillow that I could rest my body against.

She stepped back and smiled as her eyes undressed me. Then she started using her hands as well. I didn't hesitate and quickly pulled her loose shirt over her head. She made similar quick work of my T-shirt and then, quite suddenly, she grabbed the waistband of my shorts and yanked them down. Her thumbs had also snagged the elastic of my underwear and it all came down at once. She stopped when my pants hit the floor and my cock was bobbing inches from her face. "Well, that does answer one of their questions," she remarked.

I pulled her back up and tried to pull off her sports bra. She pushed my clumsy hands away and pulled the bra over her head in one smooth move. Two of the most perfectly formed breasts I have ever seen bounced slightly as she brought her arms down and smiled with pride. "You like?" she asked. Instinctively, my hands caressed both breasts and gently lifted them to feel their weight and fullness. Dark brown aureoles surrounded her large, firm nipples. They were perfect!

While I stood lost in admiration for her boobs, Aisha did the smart thing and pulled down her leggings to her thighs. "Can you help me with this?" I really hated to release those breasts, but knew there was more to come. I knelt at her feet and firmly unpeeled the leggings from her legs while she balanced herself with my shoulders. The last pull to release her feet was almost violent as both of us grew impatient with the stripping process.

I stood and we together walked to the bed. She crawled across on her hands and knees while I watched from behind. Her thin panties were pulled tight into her slit and ass crack. The vision was so arousing that I moaned. Her white lace panties were set off by her caramel skin while they covered her lady bits. I wanted to push my face into that lace and consume all of her.

She flipped onto her back, spread her legs and gestured for me to climb aboard. But first, I leaned over her and began to slide her panties off. She helped and then giggled when I tossed them across the room. I raised up on my knees and took a moment to permanently record the view of that wonderful body being offered to me. The look on her face was teasing, and her arousal was already clear from the lady dew on her shaved pussy. Her skin seemed flawless and was even all over, no tan lines here. The thought of her lying on a beach, naked like this, nearly made me come right then.

"Please Marty, don't make me wait," she pleaded and raised her arms toward me. I had learned a few things in my short life, and I did know that anticipation can amplify arousal. Teasing, up to a point, can enhance the eventual orgasm. I wanted to ensure that the lover's report Aisha would make to the others would give me excellent grades in all subjects. I leaned forward, lowered my body onto hers and gave her a passionate kiss. She responded enthusiastically and started reaching for my ass and pulling me onto her.

I let that feeling grow for a minute and then slowly pulled back. She moaned and whined in disappointment. I raised up again on my knees between her legs. "Now you get my special treatment," I promised. I firmly pushed her legs wide apart and lowered my head between them. When she realized where I was going, she blurted out, "Oh God!" and rolled her eyes back. Her anticipation caused more juice to seep from her honeypot.

I do pride myself on my cunnilingus skills. That was one good thing from my marriage. My ex-wife knew what she wanted and taught me exactly how to give it to her. Now I shared that with Aisha. I started by slowly licking my tongue up and down her inner thighs. I would slide it right up to the side of her labia, but not over them. I repeated that until she shouted, "God damn it Marty, don't tease me anymore, please." I took that as a sign that my preliminary work was done.

I placed my tongue deep between her legs and touched the perineum between her anus and vagina. She shivered. Then I slid my tongue slowly upward, separating the lips slightly, but stopped just short of her clit. I reversed direction and probed a little deeper. When I reached her opening, I pushed harder to penetrate a short distance. She moaned. I started back up, pressing very firmly against the edge of the opening. I looked up and saw her little clit protruding from its hood and made that my target. When my tongue got there, I let it lie flat across her lips and passed over the clit and up onto her mound. A soft moan showed it was working.

Anticipation is great, but at some point you've got to deliver the goods. I touched the very tip of my tongue to her clit and flicked it back and forth very quickly. She screamed and thrust her hips up. I pressed harder and continued the flicking and her hips thrust higher and her legs closed on my head. I paused to let her relax and catch her breath - just a bit. A few more strokes up and down the labia soon had her panting again. Her juices were flowing and I lapped them up onto her clit for lubrication. Then I quickly circled her clit in a fast swirl and she jumped again. More time to relax.

I knew she was near her climax and wanted to push her over the edge suddenly. This time, I inserted one and then two fingers in her dripping tunnel and began a smooth in and out motion. "Oh, yes," she gasped. I increased speed and used my finger tips to stroke her G-spot on each stroke. Her whole body seemed to be pulsing and her hips started to thrust powerfully upward. That was my cue to give her clit fast, swirling strokes with my tongue - and she went off like fireworks. Her legs clamped my head tightly and her whole body thrashed on the bed. She alternated screaming and grunting as the orgasm took control of her. My face was locked against her pussy so I continued to tickle her clit until she released me and pushed my head away. She was panting as hard as someone who has just run a marathon. I was panting too, since I had not been able to breath with my mouth and nose submerged in her flesh.

I was pretty sure that I'd get a good grade for cunnilingus on her report, so I went to the kitchen and brought back glasses of wine and water to refresh us. She gulped her water down and gestured for more. Her body was covered in a sheen of sweat and she seemed unable to speak. I smiled when she looked at me and just rolled her eyes. I laid next to her and stroked and kissed her body while she recovered. I let her fall asleep since I had nowhere to go and no obligations more important than this.

An hour later, I was sitting in the living room answering email when she appeared at the bedroom door. She wore that beatific smile of a fully satisfied woman - and nothing else. She didn't speak as I put out some snack food on the table. We both sat, naked, eating in silence, for probably 15 minutes. Then she spoke.

"That was a fantastic experience Marty. No one has ever done that for me before. I may have to find an excuse to not share you with the other girls."

I smiled and let my ego puff up a bit more. "Do you have time for a second act today?" I queried as I touched her thigh. Getting her off had been lots of fun, but there was this other matter down below that needed attention. Sitting naked with her, eating Oreos, had stretched my patience to its limit.

"Oh, definitely," she said. "I just need to call Janet first. They're probably getting worried about me by now. I was supposed to call them and give a report and to assure them that I was OK and you weren't really a murderer. And I need to pee." She walked over to her purse and pulled out her phone and went into the bathroom. I waited until I heard her voice and then casually went to inspect some peeling paint on the wall next to the bathroom door.

The first clear sound was a high pitched squeal, like a little girl on Christmas morning. Then lots of rapid words like "amazing" and "my God". I started to wonder if an ego can get over-inflated and burst. Mine was helping me float across the floor.

When she seemed to be ending the call, I ran and jumped into bed, pulled a condom from my nightstand and fell onto my back, my sheathed staff proudly waving. She sauntered in, with her phone playing a familiar tune. It wasn't a pop tune, it was much older and played by a full orchestra. It started fairly slowly with a swaying rhythm and she started swaying her hips in time. It was a very sensual dance with swinging hips, graceful arms, and enticing looks from her eyes. She slowly danced in a circle, each movement synchronized with the repeating theme of the music. Her ass pulsed with each step as she circled. This was the kind of stuff that caused me to get distracted in the class. She danced all around the bed, gracefully turning her head to keep her focus on my manhood.

The tempo of the song began to accelerate and she danced her way onto the bed. Still moving her body in sensuous rhythm, she danced around me until she was between my legs. The pace of the music picked up a little more as she lowered her head toward my cock. She put her mouth around my swollen head and started moving up and down in time with the music. The regular pumping in a constant, repeated beat started to work on my mind. I was floating on waves of music and pleasure. The name of the music popped into my brain: Ravel's Bolero.

The tempo kept speeding up and the music was getting louder and more intense. The snare drums drove the beat with their repeating "ta-ta-ta-ta, ta-ta-ta-ta". I could feel my arousal building with each stanza. Aisha stood up on the bed, between my legs, giving me another unforgettable vision as she danced for me. She stepped forward to straddle my hips and then lowered herself toward her target. She was twerking in time with the music - up and down and rolling around. I could see her labia, dripping with her juices. She was paying me back for my earlier teasing.

To my great relief, she finally settled lower and enveloped my cock. We both heaved deep moans as our bodies joined in ecstasy. My cock was squeezed in her soaking tunnel. She looked me in the eye and grinned as she dropped to her knees on either side of my belly. That let her keep thrusting up and down in time with the increasing pace of the music, which became more and more frenzied. All of the instruments in the orchestra blasted their voices in the room, keeping time with our racing heartbeats. We were both thrusting with the faster, frantic tempo. The final crescendo of the music brought us both to incredible climax - and finished with a quick down beat. The room was suddenly silent, except for our gasping breaths.

The sights, sounds and physical sensations of her performance left me senseless. At some point she rolled off me and stood at the side of the bed, smiling triumphantly. "I'm so glad you came to dance with us Marty. I'm sure you're going to love our advanced classes. Janet will send you an invitation soon. Thanks for a great time today. Is it OK for me to use your shower to cleanup before I go?"

"Of course," I muttered. She picked up her clothes and went into the bathroom, without closing the door. When I heard the shower running, I accepted her implied invitation and stood in the bathroom doorway admiring the view. She noticed me and said, "You can watch, but I really have to get going, so don't try to start something now." I had to settle for watching a beautiful naked woman wash herself while steaming water ran all over her body. When she finished, I held up a fluffy towel and offered to dry her. She smiled at me and just took the towel. Oh well. I tried.

She gave me a sweet kiss when she left and I watched her walk until she was in her car. What a day! It was a dream come true. A beautiful woman asks me to fuck her. It's thrilling, mind-blowing sex. Then she leaves with no obligations or expectations. I have never been happier.

I didn't get much done that weekend. My mind kept flashing back to Saturday afternoon and that incredible sexual experience. I came to appreciate how the music and dancing had enhanced the sex. I streamed Ravel's Bolero repeatedly and jacked off to the memory that each stanza recalled. I don't think I will ever be able to listen to that music again and not come during that powerful ending.

Dance class the following Tuesday was something special. Gina was there, and, of course, Aisha and the five other women from Saturday's luncheon. They were gabbing and giggling and all looked predatory when I entered the room. I knew Aisha would have already reported on her evaluation of the new guy. I could see I had passed the test. Evidently, they had also told Gina and she looked at me with a sort of forced grin and said, "Congratulations stud, I've heard great things about your performance." I wasn't sure she meant it.

Janet insisted I dance in the front row that time. Gina and the six women from the lunch were all right behind me. I'm not sure what they were looking at because men's shorts are baggy and show nothing sexy. But they did seem to enjoy the view. Maybe I've got great legs?

At the end of class, before I had even picked up my towel, I found myself surrounded by the six beauties - Gina had left. Janet assumed command of the discussion. "Marty, Aisha tells us that she had a great time with you on Saturday. Was it good for you too?" I chuckled at the cliché. I assured them that I had had a wonderful time and looked forward socializing with all of them. "We do too." Christie added.

I really didn't know what they were going to propose, so I just kept my mouth shut and listened to Janet's pitch. "Marty, the six of us are all unmarried at the moment and got really excited listening to Aisha's description of your skills. We like your confident style and we'd all like to get a share of it if you're willing."

They were really asking me to fuck all of them! I've had plenty of sexual fantasies in my life, but this reality beat them all. They were all gorgeous, sensuous women. I could have one every day, and leave one day to rest! I would enjoy heaven before I died! I was so excited, I had to take a deep breath to steady my nerves and prevent my voice from shaking. But, some part of me registered a concern.

I thought for a moment before I answered. "Sure, I am willing as long as we all agree on the rules. I don't want to be the cause of any conflicts among you. I had a wonderful time with Aisha and I would be happy to share similar experiences with each of you if you want. But I'm not sure I can please all of you equally. Please understand and be patient if it isn't as great as Aisha has described. She may have exaggerated things a bit."

I figured I should manage their expectations right away. I couldn't bear the thought of thoroughly fucking a beautiful woman and then have her say "That was OK, but you gave Aisha a much better time than me." I was also worried about the schedule. Getting laid for three hours every night sounds great in theory, but I've got a day job and need some rest. They had the problem of scheduling themselves so no one got more than the others. This may get complicated. I tried to add a few more ground rules to protect my body and sanity.

"I know this is getting pretty detailed right away, but we also have to agree on some other rules. I feel that we all must have STD testing done regularly. I will send the results of my tests to all of you and you will have your results sent to me. OK?"

Quick nods all around.

"If you prefer bareback sex, and I do, you must also show me evidence of a contraceptive method in place. I'm not ready for fatherhood. OK?"

They shared furtive glances and all approved.

"I will decide when we can schedule our ... err, encounters. I do have a real life to live. You can decide who goes in what order. Is there anything else to discuss?"

Janet stepped right in again. "We have already determined our order. It will be Maria, Christie, Lisa, me, Jennifer and Aisha. If anyone fails to show up on time, they lose their spot and go to the back of the line." She paused to confirm everyone agreed. "OK, Marty, when can we have our first appointment?"

From that point on, my life got very busy and extremely satisfying. I looked in the mirror and tried to figure out why these women were so hot to fuck a man with an average face and just a 'decent' body. Then I noticed the new confidence in my posture - and understood. It's hard to think of any action that would instill greater confidence in a man than having six beautiful women ask him for sex. I guess.