Dance Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little Maria came to my house a few days later, dressed to kill. I hadn't seen any of them in nice clothes and appreciated her fashion sense. A little black dress, low cut, with a slit up the side and fishnet stockings and high heels. She is the shortest of the group, but has the largest boobs. Her long brunette hair fell in curls to her shoulders. Her smile is so warm it could melt ice.

I tried to repeat the services I had given Aisha the weekend before. Maria brought different music, a fast Latin piece. After getting naked, we danced facing each other and I was fascinated as her boobs jiggled or swayed depending on her footwork. When that song ended we ran to the bedroom and proceeded to orally please each other simultaneously. She was good, but not an expert like Gina. She wanted to ride cowgirl style and my hands supported those boobs as she bounced. I was a little disappointed that she kept her eyes closed all the time we were joined. Then, on my initiative, I took her from behind and slammed hard, making her suspended boobs dance on their own. Did I mention she has great boobs?

Once we were both satisfied, Maria quickly dressed herself, said "Thank you," and left. It was great sex, but something seemed to be missing. But, what could be better than uninhibited and noncommittal sex?

The next day was Christie, the most graceful dancer and tallest of the bunch. She wore a convoluted mix of scarves and sashes that swirled in colors around her entire body. She played a slow classical piece and proceeded to dance through an amazing strip tease. Her grace made everything sexier as she created beautiful shapes with a combinations of her body and the scarves. She encouraged me to jack off while she danced, and by the time the last fragments of clothing fell to the floor, I had already succumbed.

After that slow, sexy, graceful start, Christie became a hellion in bed. She clawed my back, bit my neck, screamed in my ear and gave herself multiple orgasms while I provided the human dildo. I couldn't really complain though. Her excitement was contagious and I ended by coming again in her dripping tunnel. Afterward, I invited her to stay for a while and have a drink, but she said she couldn't and scooted out the door. I was disappointed when she left. Another exhausting evening of great sex with no commitments.

Lisa was a bit different the next evening. She was a special Irish redhead: flashing green eyes, pale skin, small freckles all over her chest and the energy of those Irish step dancers. Her supple body was dressed fashionably, but not outright sexy. She seemed shy and unsure of herself at first. I took the lead and we started kissing on the couch - gently at first, and then increased to more passion. She was very aroused by that. I pressed her down on the couch, still fully clothed, and laid on top of her - losing myself in her bright green eyes. Our kissing became frantic and she suddenly moaned, heaved her hips and clutched me tightly to her. She had come while still dressed! "We are going to be great together," I predicted.

That night I gave her more than five orgasms. Well, she actually gave herself the orgasms every few minutes while we fucked. It was wonderful to watch her rise to a climax, shudder over the top, and then slide down the slope and immediately start again. I provided a steady, penetrating organ that kept her going and coming for more than an hour. I'll bet in her lifetime, she has worn several dildos down to a nub.

When I finally came and my flaccid dick could no longer stimulate her, the party was over and she left without saying goodbye. I was disappointed she wasn't interested in staying for a drink and a chat.

I had to start pacing myself with the women. I had taken the first three on consecutive days and was wiped out at work. Several people commented on my appearance and energy level. Gina invited me out to lunch one day and we talked about everything - her previous job, my doomed marriage and other personal things. I felt I shouldn't mention my active sex life. I felt good after the lunch and also a little closer to Gina. I liked that.

After a few days' rest, I was ready for Janet, the dance instructor. She asked if she could bring her fellow dancer Jennifer and make it a threesome. It just kept getting better and better! I got off work early on Wednesday and they showed up around 5:00. They brought a simple dinner and we all conversed while eating, but not mentioning the 20 foot penis in the room. I suggested we retire to the couch, me in the middle and a beautiful, sexy and horny woman on each side.

"Marty," Janet said, "The reason Jennifer and I wanted to come together is that we are bi and want to both share you and ourselves. Is that all right with you?"

Let's see. Would I like to fuck two gorgeous women and watch them pleasure each other? "I would love that ladies," I answered. "I've never done a threesome and never seen two women make love in real life. Just tell me what you want and I'll try to do my part."

They smiled at each other, rose from the couch together and extended their hands. I let them pull me up and they led me to the bedroom. With all of the activity lately, I had learned to keep my bedroom clean and well stocked with needed accessories: water, dildos in different sizes, a nice vibrator and a tube of lube. They had all passed their tests so no condoms were needed.

I let them strip me while I stood still. They took turns kissing me, stroking my chest and licking my cock. I really like tag team sex. Then Jennifer stood still and Janet undressed her. The thrill of watching a new woman's body revealed never goes away. Jennifer's body was average in many ways: average height, average size breasts, average size ass and a normal waist. But somehow, her particular combination of features was stunning. She met my standard for the perfect woman. Her pussy was shaved and bare, showing the top of her swollen lips.

I had to gasp as Jennifer disrobed Janet. She is tall and statuesque with perfect musculature in every part of her body. Her breasts seemed perfect with pink aureoles and protruding nipples pointing straight ahead. They were perfectly balanced. No sagging, all firm tissue, no sign of silicone. I could spend days nestled between her girls. She was shaved except for a cute landing strip above her mound.

They embraced each other and slowly began kissing. It was loving and it was passionate. Watching them got me even harder. I was fascinated to see two women making love, their bodies writhing around each other - hands caressing everywhere. I could feel their passion as their breathing became more shallow and rapid. Jennifer turned her head to me and with a devilish smile asked, "Do you like to watch, Marty?"

"Oh, yeah," was all I could mutter. I moved out of the way as they climbed onto my bed and continued to be entwined - now horizontally. Janet was fingering Jennifer while Jennifer was clutching and pulling on Janet's ass. All of this feminine beauty on display and all I could was watch. Very stimulating, but also very frustrating. I stroked their legs and butts occasionally so they wouldn't forget I existed.

Jennifer moved up to sit against the headboard and spread her legs wide apart. Janet promptly dropped her head between Jennifer's legs and Jennifer gave a sharp cry. They were obviously experts at this. Though Janet had lowered her head, she was still on her knees and her posterior was indecently displayed for me. I considered that a clear invitation and began gently stroking her labia up and down with my fingers. She was very wet and I easily slipped a finger inside.

"Yeah, Marty, do me now, do me now!" Without further delay, I knee-walked between her legs, pushed them further apart and started to lubricate my cock between her soaking wet lips. I could see her two openings, both calling for my cock. I selected the love canal as my first choice. I easily penetrated a couple of inches into her moist opening, then pulled back to start the next invasion. Janet must have felt me starting to surge forward again and she thrust her ass onto my cock and it filled her. She and I both moaned at the same time.

The three of us were moving in sync. My thrusts pushed Janet forward and her tongue further into Jennifer's pussy. It reminded me of coordinated dance moves set to fast music. After a few minutes, I was so aroused by the scene that I feared I would come too soon. These ladies had high expectations for my performance, so I couldn't let them down. I pulled my meat out of her and she yelled, "No!" I immediately inserted two fingers and extended my thumb to play with her clit. My fingers were stroking her G-spot very fast and my thumb matched with circles around her clit.

Janet started to shake and then screamed directly into Jennifer's pussy. That sent Jennifer over the top and her hands clutched Janet's head to her crotch. I almost came just watching the two of them share their climax.

While they recovered, I grabbed two water bottles from the dresser. They both opened their droopy eyes enough to sip some water. Jennifer had slid down off the headboard and they lay on their sides, facing and holding each other. There was so much beautiful flesh in my bed that I had to caress it. I laid down behind Jennifer and spooned snugly. My cock - still unsatisfied and rock hard - fell between her cheeks and she snuggled gently against it. I reached my right hand over them and stroked their sides, their breasts, their hips and their faces. Very sensuous. Very affectionate. Yet still frustrating for the male portion of the threesome.

I heard them whispering and found them rising together over me. Jennifer pushed me onto my back and reached her leg over to straddle my hips. She smiled in anticipation of our joining. Janet turned the other way to straddle my head. They reached out to each other, leaned forward over me and kissed passionately. I wanted to get their attention down below, but forced myself to just lie there and enjoy the show, while all of my nerves trembled in anticipation.

Soon, they broke their kiss and focused on pleasing me. Jennifer took my tool, lined it up with her hole, slowly lowered and swallowed my cock completely with one smooth push. I felt the heat and pressure inside her and gasped in pleasure. She closed her eyes and moaned. Janet carefully aligned her pussy with my mouth and lowered her flesh to my waiting tongue. I smelled her aroma and felt her moisture on my face. It was heavenly. My first long lick up her lips caused her to moan. When I reached her clit she flinched and cried out. They began kissing each other again. We all thrust and heaved and probed through multiple shuddering orgasms. It was the most perfect sex act of my life.

When we were all done, the two women shared my shower, leaving no room for me. I think they got each other off again in there. They kept looking in each other's eyes as they kissed and dressed. I could see them mutter sweet nothings to each other as they went out my door. Again, no goodbye. I felt I had missed out on something that evening but couldn't identify it.

The next time I visited my parents, I bragged about having six women chasing me for great sex. I didn't get specific, but clearly implied I was getting all the sex I could ever want. My dad smiled. My mother showed concern. "Marty, I'm glad you're having such a good time. But, do you think it's right to sleep with so many girls and not have a serious relationship with any of them? Doesn't that seem rather shallow and selfish?"

Boy, mothers sure know how to burst your bubble. No, I didn't think it was shallow and selfish. I thought it was great. It wouldn't produce any grandkids, but it sure produced plenty of orgasms.

When Gina showed up at the next class, the "girls" were giving her detailed stories of their adventures with Marty. I was a bit embarrassed by the tall tales of my sexual exploits. Gina looked uncomfortable. I gave her a smiling hello, but she just nodded acknowledgement. Her dancing was not very good that day. A few times she just seemed to stall in the middle of a song. I was crushed when, at the end of class, she passed by me and said, "Congratulations Marty. Looks like you're a very popular slut now." That really hurt - and I wasn't sure why.

The wheel had gone round and Aisha was back in my arms - and around my cock. She repaid the great cunnilingus I had administered last time with equally great oral stimulation. Then she got on her hands and knees, swung her cute butt back and forth and invited me to take her from behind. I pounded away for over 10 minutes while she enjoyed one orgasm after another.

Just when I was about ready to get off and feeling my balls tighten up, she suddenly said "Oh shit. I'm late. I was supposed to be with my mother right now. I've got to go!" She lunged forward and left my aching cock flapping in midair. She rolled off the bed, grabbed her clothes and was mostly dressed by the time she reached the front door. Not even a goodbye. That time I knew exactly what had been missing and had to rub one out in bed.

The tall, graceful Christie had the next appointment at 7:00 on a Thursday evening. I sat around after dinner just thinking of her naked body and imagining the things we could do that night. She didn't show up until around 7:45. I had given up by that time and gone to bed to jack off to relieve my arousal. "Sorry Marty. I got hung up. Are you ready for me now?" She started to drop her clothes and I couldn't stay mad.

She jumped into the bed, with her legs spread and a gleeful smile on her face. "Marty, would you eat me tonight?" she whispered in a naughty voice. I looked down to her moist pussy and dove right in. I do love to give women multiple orgasms. I guess it's a way to prove my skill as a great lover. Christie screamed during her first. She moaned and convulsed on her second. I started to get up and she yelled "No. Don't stop. I need more. Lots more."

My tongue was starting to ache, but I knew my duty. I used my fingers in her vagina and saved my tongue for her clit. Alternating that stimulation between the G-spot and the clitoris always brings women very close. Then simultaneously tongue and fingers at a frenzied pace and push her over the edge. I was feeling very proud - horny, but proud. I paused to let her and my tongue recover. "Keep going Marty! Keep going" she yelled as she pushed my face hard into her pussy.

I tried to get going again, but soon realized that I couldn't breathe. I struggled to get free and had to push her legs apart to gasp for air. I looked up toward her head and found her frowning down on me. "Come on Marty. You've got to finish me." I mumbled "OK," and went back to work with what little energy I had left. After 10 minutes of licking, kissing, pulling and sucking her pussy, it was obvious that she wasn't aroused anymore. She pushed my head away and rolled out of bed.

She started to get dressed and I asked "What are you doing?" knowing what her answer would be. "I gotta go. I must admit I'm a little disappointed and frustrated. I have to go home and finish myself off." She finished dressing, muttered "Bye," and left. I was insulted, angry and still horny. I washed my face and then went to bed with my reliable friend Lefty at full speed.

For the next few weeks, I continued to fuck my harem. I've never had so much sex in my life. Sometimes it wasn't great when my bedmate was too selfish. My last time with Christie was still draining, but at least I got to come. Overall, I was getting all the sex I could want - physically. But I did find myself feeling used sometimes. At work, Gina seemed uninterested in talking with me and rarely smiled for me. I wasn't quite as happy as I was a few weeks ago. I didn't know why.

After a fiasco with Christie, I looked forward to Lisa the following Monday. Last time, she had been quiet and shy to start, and then couldn't get enough of my cock. My doorbell rang right on time at 7:00 and I pulled the door open to see ... two young women standing there giggling. "Hi. Are you Marty? one asked.

"Yes ... Who are you?" I demanded. I didn't want anybody interfering with my session with Lisa.

"I'm Gail and this is my friend Judy. We're friends of Lisa. She's running late and told us to come over and get started. She'll be here around 8:30. Boy, she was right about you. What a hunk. Take your shirt off and give us a show."

I just stood there with my mouth open for quite a while. The implications of each word she had spoken were unbelievable. Lisa thought she could bring friends? She thought she could send them without her being there? These women thought they could demand that I strip for them? What the fuck!

I had to ask, "Just exactly what did you expect to get started here?"

"Well, fucking you of course. Lisa told us how you're banging the girls from her dance class and it sounded great. We'd like some of that."

"Well, my 'banging' isn't for just anybody. You've got a lot of nerve just showing up and expecting a free fuck."

They looked surprised, then embarrassed. "Oh, sorry. We didn't understand the arrangement. We can probably afford it. How much do you want for the two of us?"

Something inside me snapped. "Get out of here!" I yelled. "Get the fuck away from my house! And tell Lisa she'd better not show her face here again!" I slammed the door so hard the wall shook.

A few weeks before, I had been a lucky guy getting all the sex he wanted from six sexy women attracted to his confidence and skill. Later, I was just a whore whose cock is available to anyone - and no respect. I could relate to the cliché about women sluts: everyone wants to fuck them but no one wants to take them home. I recognized that I had learned some lessons from my experience and should apply them to my life.

I skipped a few dance classes because I'd become uncomfortable with my six harem girls - well, actually five since I had expelled Lisa. They always had plenty of sexy humor and innuendos when we talked, but no serious conversations or even "How are you?" My life-long lust for "Any Sex, Anywhere, Anytime" had evolved into wanting a little affection, some caring and a little respect. Fucking by itself wasn't satisfying anymore. Something had changed. I guess it was me.

I went to the next class with clear resolve. When I walked into the studio, the girls were excited to have me back and crowded around to hug and kiss me. But, I backed away and kept them at arm's length. "I'm sorry ladies. I'm very happy to be back and I do enjoy our dance classes very much. I intend to dance with you for a long time. But, I can no longer have meaningless sex with you. You're all hot, beautiful and sexy women, but I need something different in my life now. I hope we can all remain friends."

I had used the F-word: "friends". That generated a predictable reaction. First surprise, then disappointment, then anger. There were muttered words like: ingrate, loser and slut. This was, after all, six women being scorned. There's a special, furious hell for people who do their scorning in bulk.

After my announcement, I tried several times to talk with Gina and explain that I had changed. But, she kept avoiding me and was always too busy to talk. Eventually, she heard from the women in the dance class that I had stopped servicing them. But, that didn't change her opinion of me very much. I finally realized that lots of impersonal sex sounds great, but leaves out some other very important needs.

A few lonely weeks later, Gina and I were assigned to work together on an important project. It gave me the opportunity to talk with her when she couldn't run away. I made sure she knew that I had stopped fucking the women from the dance class. She said she knew that, but made no further comment. Then we talked some more and I told her that her "slut" comment had hurt and had contributed to my changing attitude. She was pleased that I had changed. I was pleased to realize that she had said that because she had expected better of me.