Dance Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both discovered that we had feelings for each other and let that grow naturally. She forgave me for my lusty period and was happy that I had finished sowing my wild oats. We went out a few times before she invited me back to her apartment. After fucking my six harlots, it was nice to make love with Gina. Still very passionate. Still very satisfying. Still a great BJ. But, it also included intimate, personal connection. It included mutual respect. I had found a partner.

I had taken Gina's dare to impress others with my courage, and learned that I only needed to impress myself. Fortunately, the self-confidence that I had earned from the dance class continued in other parts of my life. I asked my boss for a promotion. When he refused, I quit the firm and started my own consulting business. That required me to attend seminars and business meetings where I had to meet strangers and establish social connections. I learned to be very good at that.

Most importantly, I asked Gina to marry me - and she accepted. Our sex life is wonderful and I am completely satisfied with monogamy. That's because I have already seen the other side.

I have continued the dance classes for three years now. I go three or four times a week with different instructors. My favorite is a Zumba class, with faster beats and mostly Latin music. I am very fit from that much workout time and find myself humming the songs during the day. I have convinced three other single men to try it and two of them liked it and continue to this day. They both have very active social lives.

So, guys. Give it a try. Dance classes are a lot more fun than weight machines and treadmills. Having the balls to buck the stereotypes is a great demonstration of personal courage and confidence. And my experience shows that women are definitely attracted to confidence. I plan to explain that lesson to my son at the appropriate time. I'll also warn him to be careful and not overdo it.

Thanks for reading. Please rate this story. I always read comments, so please let me know what you think of it.