Dance Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers

"Ahem. I'm sure." My heart was still hammering and my mouth had gone dry so I had to clear my throat some before I could squawk the words out, but I eventually managed it.

There was a lengthy pause after that and I could actually feel my pulse throbbing in my neck while I waited. Would she go for it? Or had I gone completely over the top with the whole car deal?

"Okay then. How do you want to do this?"

FUCK YEAH!! She went for it!! She was going to take her bra off! Son of a gun. I don't believe it. In spite of everything there was still a part of me that had had some serious doubts about my interpretation of things and had pretty much expected things to come to an end, well, several times already but especially this last time. And every time things didn't end that part of me dwindled but never completely disappeared. Until now. I know, I know, taking her bra off was not the same as stripping down completely and saying "Fuck me!" or "Take me!" or whatever the hell it was Ashley might say in that situation, but believe it or not, getting her to take her bra off was actually the most difficult step. It might not seem like it, but it was. Once topless, convincing her to remove that last piece of clothing wouldn't be so hard. In fact, I had a pretty good idea as to how to go about getting her to do it. But it had all hinged on Ashley taking this next step. Bra stays on and I'd know I'd been wrong all along. Bra comes off... well, there are many ways for a woman to say "Fuck me!" and not all of them require words. And I do believe I was about to hear Ashley speak.

Before any of that though there were still some steps that had to be taken first. I had heard Ashley ask me how I wanted to do this, meaning the rest of the lap dance of course, and as much as I would have liked to tell her that my preferred method of starting would be with me lying on the floor with the two of us naked and Ashley riding me like a fucking mechanical bull, relatively slow to start but hanging on for dear life at the end, I didn't. I was close, so close, to getting what I wanted, it would be a shame to ruin it all now. So I told her any way she pleased would be fine with me.

Of course I would have liked it if Ashley had just said "Fuck it!" and whipped her bra off right then and there, but that was probably an unreasonable wish on my part. It didn't fit with everything that had gone on so far that morning and it certainly didn't seem to fit Ashley. At least not in that situation. So it didn't come as much of a surprise to me when she chose to start things off again by dancing. After all, that was the deal. My car for continuing the lap dance. Sans-a-bra of course. She picked up the remote and loaded yet another playlist into the sound system.

When the music started Ashley began to dance around my chair again, much like she had when we first got up onstage together, but this time she was making contact with me from the very beginning, her hand on my shoulder, trailing down my arm or running across my chest, or her thigh brushing against my own. And she never really stopped touching me at any point, some part of her body in constant contact with my own at all times. This continued for several minutes while Ashley danced around the chair, her touches becoming more intimate, the hand moving from my arms to my legs, the thigh being replaced by the thong-bared ass, until she was once again sitting in my lap facing away from me, only this time she was astride my legs instead of pressed between them and she reached for my hands and placed them on her hips, her own hands resting on top of them. A few seconds of rubbing her butt against me and then Ashley leaned back on my chest and she used her hands to bring my own up onto her abdomen, continuing to bring them up slowly until both set of hands were at the center of her chest, just underneath her bra.

"Why don't you do it?" In a near whisper.

Whispered or not, music blaring from the speakers or not, I still had absolutely no trouble hearing the words and my heart started pounding all over again. Why don't you do it. Now this was something I never would have anticipated. And even though I had removed a lover's bra countless times before, suddenly I felt like a kid doing it for the very first time, except that this time I had some clue as to what I was doing. Also, and unlike that adolescent that was however, I was aware enough to realize that even if I was being allowed to do the honors, I still had to do it at a speed of Ashley's choosing. Which meant I couldn't just rip the damn thing off and start pawing at her tits, no matter how great the temptation. But having prior experience and being required to control myself didn't mean the encounter was devoid of all excitement. I may have done this with other women before, but none of them had been actresses that looked like Ashley Scott. I moved my hands to the clasp at the front of the bra and proceeded to unhook it very slowly.

As the cups of her bra moved away from her breasts Ashley brought her hands up to cover them, keeping them concealed for the time being. The little tease. She left her hands in place as she started to lean forward and I worked the straps off her shoulders, only letting them leave their post so I could free her arms from the straps when she was far enough away that there was no chance of my seeing anything she didn't want me to see.

Once I had both straps off Ashley got up and moved her hands right back to covering her breasts as she resumed dancing in front of me. Though this wasn't really dancing so much as it was swaying. Swaying gently to the music and sort of shaking her ass. When her back was to me, which was most of the time, Ashley's hands were free and she used her arms to accentuate her movements as she had most of the morning, but when she was facing me she brought both hands back up to her tits, keeping them as hidden as when she was wearing the bra. That was okay. I didn't mind waiting. It was all part of the dance. And I was pretty sure the payoff would be worth it.

Ashley moved to my right, keeping her back to me, and I turned my head to follow her but she didn't stop, continuing on until she was once again directly behind my chair. When she turned to face me her hands were back on her boobs and she leaned down a bit and told me to face forward. As soon as I did as instructed I felt Ashley's hands land on my shoulders and she moved closer to me, her hands roaming down my chest until, without any warning, she pulled me back so that for the second time that night my head was resting against her breasts. Only this time I didn't have to imagine what it would feel like if she wasn't wearing a bra. It was one of those rare times when the reality was even better than the fantasy, and I could actually feel Ashley's nipples dragging across the back of my head as she moved so that she was still behind me, but off to the side just a little. She bent down to whisper something in my ear.

"Sit on your hands."

Okay, not quite as exciting as being asked to undo her bra perhaps, but maybe it meant we were about to do something kinky. I was a little bit intrigued and a little bit confused by the direction, but of course I complied right away, placing my hands palm down on the padded seat of the chair under my thighs. When they were where she wanted them Ashley quickly moved out from behind me to my left and with a neat little pivot swung her left leg over my knees so that she was sitting in my lap once more, but astride my legs instead of in between them and facing towards me instead of looking away. And her hands of course were still cupping her tits. I chuckled softly.

"So that's why you wanted me to sit on my hands. I was wondering."

"Well darlin', I have to be sure you won't be misbehavin' anytime soon."

"Believe me, I'm not going to do a thing you don't want me to."

"And will you do everything I want you to do?"

"Without question."

"Good."

My heart was beating faster again, but not quite as rapidly as before. We were getting closer, I could feel it. The innuendo was the beginning of the end, and subtext was now not really sub at all, it was practically main text. Just a little while longer and I suspected that all pretense would be dropped and there would be a whole lot of plain speaking going on. In fact, the next step would probably be...

"Put your hands on my hips and leave them there."

Okay, yeah, that wasn't it. Obviously I had my idea of the next steps and Ashley had hers. And hers started with me placing my hands on her hips and leaving them there. Once again, I did as instructed, pulling my hands out from underneath my legs and settling them around Ashley's waist. It wasn't quite where I would have liked to place them but then the raven-haired girl in my lap was still calling the shots.

There was a bit of a pause then, neither of us actually doing anything for the moment, and Ashley took a deep breath. I was looking into her eyes and for a second it seemed I saw a flicker of doubt there, but if there was it was gone in an instant. A motion below my line of sight distracted me, and I looked down just in time to see Ashley move her hands away from her breasts.

And there they were.

In another occurrence of speaking before thinking I cried out "Oh my God! Your tits are amazing!"

Ah Fuck! Do over!

It wasn't the classiest thing I'd ever said to a woman, and it sure as hell wasn't the smoothest, but it was definitely one of the most sincere. Ashley's tits really were beautiful. And, to my great relief, she ignored the crassness of my words and responded to the sincerity behind them.

"I'm glad you like them darlin', considering what you gave up just to see them."

We sat like that for a short while as I continued to admire Ashley's boobs. They were larger than I had originally thought and even nicer. Her nipples were erect, probably because of the cool air in the club but I have to imagine the idea of sitting topless in front of me while I ogled her added to the arousal some, and Ashley chuckled a bit when she realized I couldn't take my eyes off them.

"Like those, do ya?"

"Very, very much."

"Yeah, they're not bad. I wish they were bigger, but what can you do. You should see Jessie's. Now those are some nice boobs!" There was that look again, that tiniest hint of uncertainty.

So that was the reason. Well, it was certainly understandable. It must be terribly difficult for a woman, even one as pretty as Ashley, to stand next to Jessica Alba and be constantly compared, and know that in the eyes of so many men you come up just a little bit short. Unless perhaps your name is Cindy Crawford and you've been successful for over 20 years and earned nearly $100 million almost entirely based on your looks. I imagine then you could stand next to just about anybody with your head held high. But even Cindy would probably feel some jealousy standing next to Jessica, if only because Jessie was still in her 20's, and Cindy wasn't. So it was understandable that after spending so much time with this year's "it" girl Ashley would feel just the tiniest twinge of doubt. Fortunately, I was in a position, both figuratively and literally, where I could help her with that.

"So are yours. In fact, they're perfect."

"You think so?" Still a trace of insecurity, but with a willingness to be convinced present as well.

Now technically, I was still under orders to keep my hands on Ashley's hips, but I figured if I was going to do a credible job of reassuring the dark-haired girl that she had no reason to feel she didn't, um, measure up, then a "hands-on" examination was called for. For Ashley's benefit of course. Hey, it seemed as good an excuse to start fondling her tits as any other to me. I started to move my right hand up Ashley's side, spreading my thumb and fingers and coming in from underneath her left breast, my palm crossing over her stiff nipple and drawing out a low groan of pleasure. I was breaking the rules, but if Ashley objected she made no move to stop me.

"Unnhhh."

"Yeah, I think so."

Another short period passed as I caressed and massaged Ashley's tit while she remained relatively still, her eyes closed and her mouth open just a bit, the occasional soft moan spilling out. After a minute or two she opened her eyes and looked at me, then cleared her throat to speak.

"You know, I've never done anything like this before."

Even though I knew perfectly well that Ashley was not referring to the hand currently groping her chest I am not known for passing up an opportunity to tease and I wasn't about to start now. That said, I also know that not all ribbing need be verbalized. Sometimes an arched eyebrow and a tiny grin is all that is needed. The subsequent rolling of Ashley's eyes told me I was right.

"That's not what I meant. I meant..."

"I know. I know what you meant. And I don't doubt it for a second."

Of course I didn't really know that Ashley wasn't in the habit of stripping off and giving lap dances to men she barely knew until just that second. But I could have guessed it. Ashley was certainly not cheap, and she sure as hell wasn't easy. Anyone who might think otherwise wasn't paying attention. I on the other hand, am occasionally both cheap and easy, but strictly speaking, I also had never done anything like this before.

"And just so you know, I've never done anything like this before either. I mean..." I tried to forestall being on the receiving end of my own raised brow and knowing grin but was unsuccessful, "... with someone I'm interviewing."

"Really? I figured a good-looking guy like you would be fighting them off."

"Well, I wouldn't say I had to fight them off, but yeah, I've had the opportunity once or twice before. But I've never taken it. Until now."

Like I said, I can be charming when I want to be. However, I really can't resist an opportunity to tease.

"What can I say, Seth Rogen's tits aren't as nice as yours."

Ashley burst into laughter as I caught her by surprise yet again and I joined her. The words were admittedly crude, but they seemed to be successful in eliminating the last traces of self-doubt from the blue-eyed girl's face and I watched her laugh with a certain feeling of satisfaction. Not to mention gratefulness that success in my job did not depend in large part on my looks. Talent was important in Hollywood, but not nearly so important as being hot. Fortunately Ashley could lay claim to a fair amount of both.

The laughter eventually tapered off and I found myself looking into Ashley's bright blue eyes as she searched my face for a few seconds, giving me a wide smile before starting to lean in to me. Finally!

We spent some time kissing and my hand left Ashley's breast to start roaming around her back. I like sex, love it actually, as much as the next guy, but there is definitely something to be said for having an armful of practically naked woman, and being able to stroke silky soft skin while you're kissing even softer lips. And Ashley had the softest lips I'd ever kissed. A fact I confirmed repeatedly for the next few minutes.

After a time we stopped kissing and Ashley pulled back and gave me another smile before opening her mouth to speak. I didn't really know what to expect this time, but figured it would probably be something along the lines of "That was nice." or something equally innocuous. But as with so many other things, Ashley's idea of small talk was a bit different than mine.

"What about my nipples darlin'? Are they perfect too?"

I could tell from Ashley's eyes, and the smile tugging at the corner of her lips, that this rather unexpected question wasn't intended to be serious so I decided to risk kidding her some more, "Hmm. Let's see." I removed my hand from her back and replaced it on her breast, using my thumb to trace her areola, rubbing the nipple with the edge and then dragging the pad of the digit over it to make a plus sign, pushing the nub from side to side while I pretended to examine it. Ashley's eyes fluttered closed and she moaned softly once more.

"I don't know. Maybe. I think a closer inspection is required."

Almost any other woman probably would have reacted to the teasing with a light slap to my arm and a playful admonition to stop or something similar, but not Ashley. Ashley just went with the flow, granting me that closer inspection, but in a way I never would have expected.

"Purse your lips darlin'."

"Pardon?"

"I thought you said 'without question'?"

"Oops, right. Sorry." I did as instructed, pressing my lips together in a thin line.

"That's better."

Ashley leaned forward a bit and my hand fell away from her chest, but as she leaned she brought her own hand up to her right breast and she lifted it a little, bringing the nipple up so that she could press it against my lips. When I realized what she was about to do my eyes went wide but I kept my lips locked tight and didn't move. This might not have been the way I would have imagined becoming intimate with Ashley would start, but that didn't bother me. Her way was already proving to be more fun than anything I would have come up with. I remained almost rigid as she moved the nipple from one side of my mouth to the other, my lips starting to tingle as the erect flesh passed over them.

"Pucker."

Ohhh, I do like where this is headed!

"Okay, now kiss."

Of all the many things I have ever been instructed or asked to do in my life, that one may well have been the easiest. It was definitely one of the most exciting. I pressed my lips against Ashley's breast, the nipple parting them the tiniest bit, and left them there, lingering just long enough for her to wonder what I was doing, then pulling back with a small popping sound. I had just kissed Ashley Scott's nipple. That alone would be reason enough to call this a damn good day. And it wasn't even lunchtime. The black-haired girl straightened up and gave me an amused look.

"Well darlin'? What do you think now?"

I could have easily continued bantering with Ashley, perhaps with a lighthearted taunt about how her right nipple was perfect but I couldn't possibly comment about the left until I'd had a chance for an equally thorough assessment, but once again I found myself speaking without thinking, "I think I'm a very lucky man."

Hmm. Okay, not bad. This time. At least I didn't give away my condo. Ashley sat there silently, her eyes blinking a few times and a crooked grin on her lips, apparently caught short for the moment. Instead of responding vocally, she apparently decided that I had earned another kiss for my flattery and she ducked her head to meet my lips once again. This time we let our tongues join in the exploration.

When Ashley pulled back from me she gave me a soft, uncharacteristically shy smile, and then proceeded to turn around on the chair so that she was once again sitting with her back to my chest. I don't remember doing it intentionally, but as soon as I felt Ashley's ass back in my lap my legs parted and she was sitting in between my thighs again, her nearly naked rump pressed against my erection once more. I placed my hands on her hips and pulled back while thrusting my own pelvis forward, then moved my hands up Ashley's body until I was grasping both her breasts. There could be no doubt now in either of our minds where we were headed.

Time passed and we continued that way, me fondling and caressing Ashley's tits while she rubbed her butt on my cock, until it occurred to me that the music had stopped. We had come to the end of another set. Under other circumstances that probably would have signaled the end of the lap dance, but not in this case. Ashley had stopped giving me a lap dance quite some time ago. What we were doing now was a dry hump. Which meant, it was time for the last step.

TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers