Dance Me to the End of Love Ch. 10

Story Info
One possible origin story…
2.1k words
4.57
2.4k
1

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This revision corrects some bad editing in the first version of the story.

Willin'

The trucker's wife was fifty-ish. She had a broad, kind face, though it bore signs of a life that had not been exceptionally kind to her. The first thing Magdalena noticed about her was her hair. Lots and lots of blond hair. She mused to herself, "kinda like Dolly Partons's, only there's more of it."

The trucker was a wiry, muscular guy in his mid-thirties, with a dark, scruffy beard and a ponytail, just beginning to show flecks of gray. The latter was generally seen sticking out of a well-worn Houston Astros cap.

Jolene had gone to nursing school like her mother, then enlisted and went to Vietnam, making her military father very proud. After five tours, having seen enough war for several lifetimes, she left the Army for a quieter life in a small town. By chance, she met a former soldier, whom she had once cared for during the war, at a gas station. Totally smitten, she moved in with him almost immediately. This did not make her family happy. He was Black.

Childless and widowed in her 30s, Jolene had remarried later in life, after "finding religion" (and AA), and meeting Jackson at a church social.

*****

What's Love Got to Do with It

It all started with one of her favorite "ol' school classic flicks." One rainy night, about a year into our relationship (also known as "the rug burn era"), we watched North By Northwest, snuggled under a blanket on the old couch.

By the time Hitchcock's vulgar little sight gag signaled the end of the movie, we laughed hysterically. Because--having long since shed the blanket, and our clothes--we had just finished doing what the couple on the train had, presumably, just started.

As the tape began to rewind, I asked, semi-jokingly (in reality, knowing no more about Calliope then Roger Thornhill knew about Eve Kendall),

"How DOES a girl like you, get to be a girl like you?"

"Ah'm not gonna say 'Just lucky, I guess,'" she declared, suddenly stern, "if that's what y'all were lookin' for."

"OK, but..."

"And no, mah parents didn't call me Calliope, neither."

"How did you know--?" [Truthfully, I already knew that; she had once told me that she'd legally changed her name after running away from home.]

"An' Ah s'pose," she said, now in a deeply sarcastic tone, "you wanna hear about mah quote-unquote first time? How Ah lost mah precious verrr-ginity?"

"Well [I really was curious, though not sure I would like what I heard], kinda."

"So, Ah ran away from home, couple days after Ah turned 18."

"Yeah, I think you told me that, but--"

"'Cause mah daddy woulda beat me up, like he did to mah older sister."

"Your sister? He--?"

"Maria Teresa."

"That's her name?"

"An' he prob'ly woulda raped me, too."

"Oh my god, Cal--"

"Like he did to her."

"Cal--"

"He musta said somethin', so she warned me. Ah just packed some clothes an' stuff in mah backpack, and never went home from school that day."

"Cal, I--"

"It was in the back of a eighteen-wheeler. Somewhere in Tennessee, Ah think."

"Cal, I didn't--"

"Yeah, he had a big one, an' yeah, it hurt the first couple times. Happy?"

"Dunno." [I was beginning to regret starting this conversation, as it felt like I was pushing Callie to a very dark place.]

"Oh, don't start gettin' your poor li'l masculinity all in a twist an' whatnot. It wasn't nothin' like that freakin' thing you're hidin' in your pants. Feel better, now?" she asked, a bit sardonically, as I smiled sheepishly. "But Ah can tell ya it was way bigger than any of those high school boys's pathetic wieners!"

"But I thought you were--"

"Did Ah say Ah never SAW a dick before?"

"No, I guess not."

"Tha's right. Ah just never got fucked by one. Anyway, Ah didn't lose nothin'. Ah took care of a pain-in-the-ass li'l problem that was buggin' me."

***

Running Down a Dream

They had been driving since before sunrise, and had picked up the hitchhiker around seven in the morning, just past a weigh station. Around four in the afternoon, Jackson pulled the rig into the travel plaza, parked, stretched, and asked with a yawn,

"Jolene, honey, do y'all mind if I take a little SI-esta in the back?"

"Course not, baby. You just rest your eyes, and I'll come back and rub those tired feet for you. And your back. And," she added with a little laugh, "anything else you want rubbed."

"That's my woman," he said with a gentle smile.

"Love you too, baby."

As the two women descended from the cab, Magdalena whispered,

"He's real handsome, if you don't mind me sayin', ma'am."

"That's very sweet of you," Jolene replied, asking, "How old are you, anyway, hon?"

"Eighteen. Just turned it three days ago."

"And you decided to run away and see the world, or join the circus, or somethin'?"

"Nuh-uh," Maggie said definitively, "Ah had to leave."

"I get the feelin' you don't wanna talk about that?"

"Nah. Maybe another time."

As they entered the truck stop's convenience store, Jolene said, in an older-sisterly kind of tone,

"Hon, I think you could use a shower and a decent meal."

"Yes, ma'am, Ah would appreciate that."

After paying for the shower stall, she led Maggie to the back of the store, saying,

"I'm-a show you how these things work. That is, how to get the most bang for your buck."

"OK. Thank you ma'am."

Jolene, who was a good six inches taller than Magdalena, had a curvy body and voluminous breasts. The latter were usually prominently framed by a tight denim shirt, the first few buttons of which--as was her preference--were left undone. Age and itinerant road life had softened the contours of Jolene's frame, but Maggie, whether she realized it or not, was mesmerized by her beautiful essence. Starting to undress, Jolene examined herself in the mirror briefly, then turned to Maggie and said,

"Hon, I think I was a pretty darn sexy lady back when I was younger. Y'know, I guess I was a little wild, even.... OK, I was real wild."

Maggie again found herself momentarily speechless, her dark eyes widening at the sight of Jolene's large, deep pink nipples, and lingering on the dense thatch of dark brown hair--contrasting starkly with her peroxide-blond locks--that covered her pubic mound. Recovering her voice, she complimented Jolene, in a sweet, southern way (with a little extra drawl for effect), offering,

"Ma'am, if you don't mind me sayin' so, Ah think you still got it."

"Well, that's sweet of you now."

"You're gonna shower first, ma'am?"

"You're very polite, hon, but I said you can call me Jolene. Sure, I'll go first, if that makes you more comfortable. Y'know, you can take off your clothes, too; it's just us girls in here."

"OK, ma'am. Jolene. Ah just never really got naked in front of anybody but my sister and my mom before."

"I understand, hon."

Magdalena began to strip down, as Jolene turned on the water, and stepped into the shower stall. A minute or two later, peeking around the wall into the shower, she gasped audibly at the sight of Jolene massaging and squeezing her now-very-prominent, soapy, nipples, while vigorously stroking and fingering herself, with a hand buried in her dense bush. Jolene suddenly opened her eyes and said, in a rather matter-of-fact tone,

"Well, don't just stand there, girly. In or out?"

Magdalena took hold of the outstretched hand, and stepped into the shower stall, as Jolene said,

"Let's take a look at you, hon."

"Um, OK."

"Jolene?"

"Yeah?"

"Know when Ah said Ah think you still got it?"

"Mmm-hmm."

"Well, Ah say you still got it. And then some! "

"Well, thank you! And hon, you got maybe the cutest little boobies I ever laid eyes on."

"Thank you, ma'am."

"Jolene."

"Thank you for saying so, Jolene. Did you ever--?"

"Fact, they're so cute I wanna-- May I?"

"I guess, OK."

Still holding Maggie's hand, Jolene traced a finger around each of the firm little mounds, slowly circling in to their puffy, dark peaks, already growing rigid under her gentle touch. Closing her eyes, Maggie inhaled and exhaled deeply several times, enjoying the sensations, then let out a surprised "Ohhh--" as Jolene bent and kissed each breast a couple of times. As Jolene went on to suck one of the erect, conical nipples into her mouth--hard--Maggie gasped and shuddered slightly.

"Feels good, doesn't it?"

"Yeah. It kinda tickles, but all over mah body."

"Mmm. Mine are real sensitive, too. Want to see?"

"Umm, yeah Ah kinda do, ma'am."

"Jolene."

"Yeah, Ah-- Ah wanna feel up your big boobs. Jolene."

She guided Maggie's hands to her body. Marveling at the feeling of weight and softness of the older woman's voluptuous breasts, she liked even more the noises Jolene made as she caressed and squeezed them. When she pinched the big, pink nipples, rolling them between her thumb and forefinger, Jolene let out a sigh, and intoned,

"Oh God, yes, just like that--YES! How 'bout you put that sweet little mouth on my titties, y'hear? NOW!"

Maggie did as she was told, kissing and sucking on the big nipples, enjoying the feel of the firm, warm flesh on her lips and tongue. Jolene moaned as she sucked especially hard on one nipple, then alternated between the pair.

The older woman's experienced fingers had meanwhile found their way between Maggie's legs, gently combing through the little patch of silky black hair. She wriggled, and gasped again, as Jolene began to apply a delicate stroke to the soft, damp cleft.

"Didn't-cha ever touch yourself, hon? Y'know, down there?"

"Mmm hmm. A little."

"Did you like how it felt?"

"'Course Ah liked it. But it's different--way better--when you're doin' it. Ah had no idea."

"Why, thank you. Anyway, I was almost finished when you, uh, interrupted. How 'bout you help me, then we'll get you taken care of?"

"OK. You want me to wash your back for you?"

"Not exactly what I was thinking of. C'mere," she whispered, pulling Maggie closer and leaning down to kiss her, "Gimme your hand again."

Grabbing the proffered hand, she pushed two of Maggie's fingers into her warm, dripping orifice, and growled,

"Now you fuck me with those sweet little fingers, and don't stop til I say so! Oh God-- Ohhhh..."

Maggie obliged immediately, feeling the passage opening and enveloping her little hand.

"Oh yeah, that's good, girl, you keep goin'. I'm almost there. Almost there."

Emboldened, Maggie added another finger, and began driving them in and out as fast as she could, her palm slamming against Jolene's mound, provoking moans, and occasional shouted obscenities from the full-figured blonde, who was simultaneously rubbing her own clit. Completely lost in the moment, Magdalena reached up with her other hand to find each of Jolene's hard pink nipples, pinching and and pulling them into her soft, waiting mouth. Jolene shouted,

"Oh God, that's-- Yesssss..."

Suddenly, her body shook violently, eyes closed, her mouth open as if to speak, but silent. Then she went still, emitting a huge sigh, and slumped against the wall of the shower.

"Whoa," Maggie said, staring at Jolene, "that was, uh..."

"What I needed," said Jolene, finishing the thought.

They rinsed off quickly, turned off the water, and each grabbed a towel.

As they dried off, Jolene continued,

"Sometimes a woman's touch is just the thing."

Then, leading Maggie to the bench by the sink, and motioning for her to sit, she said,

"Lemme show you what I mean."

Kneeling down, Jolene kissed Maggie gently but passionately, then began to kiss her way down the younger woman's body. Lavishing attention on the little breasts, she fondled them lightly, then pinched and nipped at their firm, puffy peaks. Pushing Maggie's soft thighs wide apart, she gazed at the little black bush and dark nether-lips, already redolent with wetness born of arousal, then smiled and whispered,

"Beautiful."

Maggie inhaled sharply as Jolene's fingers again traced their way around, then began to part, the delicate folds, revealing her intensely pink inner labia. She tossed her head back and groaned out loud, suddenly realizing that Jolene's tongue had now begun exploring the terrain, but lurched as a large finger gently probed deeper into her.

"OK," Jolene mused, "I guess you really are a virgin, aren't you?"

But Maggie was too caught up in the unfolding, mind-blowing sensations to answer. Her entire body began to tremble, then her legs went stiff as her orgasm--a hundred times more intense than anything she'd felt from her own experimentation--rippled through her.

They cleaned up quickly, Jolene showing Magdalena how to "style" her hair using the hand dryer, and left the shower to get a bite to eat.

*****