All Comments on 'Dance of Days Ch. 04'

by McKenna

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
rgraham666rgraham666almost 19 years ago
Very nice

A very hot and well written piece of work.

Well done

Edward TeachEdward Teachalmost 19 years ago
Loved it!

Guess you don't always have to go far let alone to Fargo to get what you need. The tongue (and more) in cheek was...resisting the puns, heh heh...good.

cloudycloudyalmost 19 years ago
Hot story!

and a great addition to the chain! Damn, girl, now I'm ready to take a ride ;)

BelegonBelegonalmost 19 years ago
ummmm...

...you used "gloaming" in a sentence and made it sound natural; that alone was worth the read. For the rest of it? Let's just say that if I had to film it, I already have the camera angles in mind. That means I "saw" the whole thing, and that means it was good. Enthralling, even. Wonderful work, lass...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Vrooom!

Nothing like a big chunk of iron trobbing between your legs, eh? Great story, McK. Everyone needs that walk on the wild side. ;)

Colleen ThomasColleen Thomasalmost 19 years ago
Wow

Few writers I know could, on the spur of the moment, take the place of an author in a chain who had to drop out and produce something decent. How you managed to come up with something of this quality on such short notice and within constraint of the poem line is mind boggling.

Beautifuly written, beautifully paced, and filled with incredible images painted in the mind.

Dar~Dar~almost 19 years ago
DAYUM!!!

This is my fantasy come to life!!!

LiarLiaralmost 19 years ago
Wroom,baby!

Supreme writing. Love the peek into her mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Well done...

and evocative as always. Great addition to the chain. :)

Vix

angel_in_disguiseangel_in_disguiseover 18 years ago
Sweet Memories

oh lord! This story brings back some very good memories indeed! None of them involved a biker... but the essence is the same. Great writing, great story... thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Midlife......

GRRRrrrrrr!

Stirs my wander-lust...and my lustful lust.

here I am grey in the goatee...with no bike.

I have far to go.

Thanks, McK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
HEY I fergot to adjust the thermometer!!!

OOOPS!

MINKXMINKXover 16 years ago
Yummy 'liscious

I am once again, yet again, so totally depressed that I didn't meet my fiance back in HIS biker days! Of course I was like 12 then, lol. Got to love those biker boys. Wonderful story; loved your characters. Thanks for a great read!

shykitteshykittealmost 13 years ago
Another great story

Loved this story too. You have an incredible way of describing events, all the way to the climax. Wish there were more stories!!! I'm a devoted fan, lol!! <3.

xoxxxxooo

;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMcKenna@McKenna
230 Followers
If you would not be forgotten, As soon as you are dead and rotten- Either write things worth reading Or do things worth the writing! --Benjamin Franklin