Dance of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he gripped Frankie's hips gently, to hold him still, while he took a good long look. So long, Frankie suspected he was actually blushing.

"Like what you see?" he asked hoarsely.

Cam blinked slightly, and then smiled. Spreading a hand over Frankie's centre while the other cupped his balls. "It's different here. Darker? You are so beautiful."

"Have you never seen a naked black man before?" Frankie asked.

Cam shook his head, still staring, still stroking. "No, I have not been with a black man."

"I meant more like porn?" Frankie ended on a moan as Cam gave him a gentle tug.

"Porn would be a waste of time for me," Cam pointed out.

Frankie's eyes widened, "Shit, yea. I never thought of that."

Cam moved onto the bed and crawled over Frankie. Letting his jeans brush Frankie's erection and lowering his head, almost to a kiss.

"If you made porn it would be good, I think."

Frankie cracked up and then reached to push his fingers into Cam's hair. "Maybe we can watch together some time. You might enjoy it if you watched with me?"

Cam eyes flickered with interest. "Is a good idea. Can we take notes and try things out?" He grinned when Frankie laughed again. Then stopped the laugh with a hard kiss. He felt Frankie's legs wrap around his waist as he ground down gently.

"It is exciting," he muttered, when he broke the kiss. Looking into Frankie's wide eyes. "Being clothed when you are not."

Frankie's eyes crinkled in a delighted smile. "I suspect your jeans are getting a bit mucky though," he thrust up slightly in demonstration. "Cam, will you take your top off?"

Cam pushed himself up, straddling Frankie's waist. "Just my top," he said teasingly, as he pulled his shirt up and off. Moaning when Frankie's fingers immediately grazed his abs.

"God, you're cut," Frankie breathed.

"I know that one. You mean my muscles, not that I am bleeding!"

Frankie laughed so hard he fell back limp to the bed. "I fucking adore you, Cam."

"Good," Cam grinned as he slid back down Frankie's body, hovering once again over his crotch. Frankie found the strength to prop himself back up as Cam gently lifted one of legs and hooked it over his back, exposing Frankie to him.

He watched as Cam nuzzled at him, then gently kissed up and down his shaft. Sweet little open mouthed, wet kisses on his skin, sending sharp currents through his body.

Bit his lip when Cam licked him long and slow, before flicking at his leaking tip. Moaned when his balls were gently squeezed and tugged, and collapsed back on the bed with a strangled cry when Cam finally took him in his mouth.

He reached down blindly and felt his fingers gripped in Cam's hand. Teasing over, Cam just sucked at him, like he was trying to suck his soul out of his dick. It was fast, hard, and quite naïve, but Frankie didn't care because he was on the edge in less than two minutes.

"Cam. Need to, shit gonna," he dragged in a breath and forced himself to speak coherently. "You need to stop if you don't want me to cum in your mouth." He half yelled it, but Cam just squeezed his hand and sucked harder. With something close to a scream, Frankie flooded into his mouth.

"Oh God. Christ, Cam." He gasped a few times. "I'm so sorry."

Cam wiped his mouth and then kissed his way up Frankie's body until their lips met. Once he had made sure Frankie had the taste of himself thoroughly, he lifted his head. "Why sorry?"

Frankie stared at him in astonishment. "I didn't expect you to be so filthy."

Cam grinned and flopped to one side, his fingers still casually playing with Frankie's skin. "It was nice, not like honey, but nice." His expression turned a little solemn, "I never expected to do that. You are changing me, I think."

"Wait. That wasn't your first time?" He was speechless when Cam nodded. For all of three seconds, "But you just totally blew my mind."

The lay side by side and curled towards each other. "Because it is you," Cam confirmed.

Frankie smiled and reached out a still trembling hand, to touch Cam's cheek. "I'm falling so hard and fast for you."

"Why does that scare you?"

This time Frankie really was speechless.

"I can see the fear sometimes when you look at me," Cam confirmed.

"I guess I'm a little weirded out at how intense this feels," Frankie admitted, smiling when Cam moved forward and kissed him gently. He could still taste himself.

"Anyway," Frankie continued, brightly. "I have my second wind. It's your turn now."

"Oh, no. Is okay, Frankie. You don't have to."

Frankie frowned down at where Cam's cock was trying to bust out of his jeans. "You're hard as a rock, Cam."

"It will go. I'm so happy already, it's okay. I don't think I could be any happier than I am right now."

Frankie's eyes lit up and he pointed a finger, "Ha! Challenge accepted."

With a wicked smile, Frankie lowered his eyes and his head. The air turning blue with Italian curses as he blew Cam, body and mind. Proving there could always be more happy.

-X

The following afternoon, Cam and Frankie were taking a break when Frankie's phone started to vibrate. Frankie pulled it over without much interest, but sat up straighter when he saw who was calling.

He accepted the FaceTime request quickly, "Papá?"

Cam watched with interest as Frankie chatted with his dad. Frankie seemed surprised and happy about something. After a couple of minutes he switched to English and moved to Cam's side, propping the phone against a glass to include them both.

"Papá, this is Cam. Cam my dad."

Cam smiled and waved at the screen. "It's good to meet you."

"And you, yes. I'm sorry we chat so fast, we don't speak often enough. Did you understand much?"

Cam shook his head, "Not very much actually. It was very fast!"

Frankie's dad laughed. "Frankie. When he go to Spain they say, 'your Spanish is strange!' and when he come to Cuba they say 'Frankie, your Spanish is strange!' He has learned only bad habits."

Frankie was nodding sadly, "It's true. Everyone laughs at me. I'm completely fluent in this strange hybrid of Spanish-Spanish and Caribbean-Spanish and Cuban-Spanish that only six people in the world speak." He said it with such a sorrowful expression that Cam cracked up.

Frankie laughed as well and indicated the phone. "Cam, my wonderful, amazing dad has been up half the night editing the music we chose for us."

His dad nodded. "Frankie said you needed around three and a half minutes. I have it to three minutes and thirty four seconds. Will that work for your dance?"

"That's perfect. You didn't need to work so fast."

"It's better you can rehearse to the correct music. We just finished this morning recording a new ending. Rather than fade out there is now a short saxophone solo to allow you to finish the dance properly. If it doesn't work for you, I can try again."

Frankie was staring at the phone, his face shocked. "You recorded a new ending for us?"

His dad's faced turned serious. "Frankie, you are my son. I know I have been a long way from you for too much of your life, but that doesn't mean that you are not in my heart every second of every day. A little thing like this, it is nothing. I would give you the world, except my son is more than capable taking the world for himself."

Cam just reached for the kitchen roll and handed it over without saying a word.

After a minute and a good snotty nose blow, Frankie managed, "I love you, Papá."

"Good. Maybe when you have won this competition you will come and visit?"

"Si, Papá."

"Bring that handsome young man, so I can ask him many questions and make him, er, the word, joder, oh, to squirm," he winked at Cam.

"How do you even know?" Frankie asked, with amazement.

"Because, I am your father," he intoned like a Cuban Darth Vader, but then more seriously. "Because I love you, also."

Frankie was now trying to laugh and cry at the same time.

"I have it here, shall I play it?" Frankie's dad asked. Cam agreed and listened carefully to the music as Frankie composed himself.

It was perfect. Cheeky and fun, with lots of life and a hint of romance. The new sax ending merged seamlessly with the tune and added a hint of longing.

"It's fantastic," Cam told him. "You have amazing talent."

When the call was finished, with many more thanks, Cam just pulled a still emotional Frankie into a tight hug.

Frankie was too quiet when they broke apart, so Cam suggested, as an opening, "It must have been hard growing up. Your parents often in two places. You are lucky to know that they love you so much, but it must have been hard."

Frankie was staring at the floor. "I have to tell you something, but it might scare you off."

"It won't scare me off."

"I've never had a relationship that lasted more than three months. Ever. All but one ended for the same reason, and usually a lot faster."

"What reason."

"I'm needy, Cam."

"Okay."

Frankie frowned at him. "Not just okay. I'm tactile and require regular reassurance, or I start to chase it, and people say they start to feel overwhelmed and suffocated. I always drive people away."

"Perhaps your previous relationships were merely a way to explore and learn about yourself, and the reason you overwhelmed them is because they were not right for you."

Cam continued when Frankie just looked confused. "I had no security in my life until I was fourteen. I have family now, and friends, but there is always this feeling of being like an buoy adrift at sea." He gently tangled his fingers with Frankie's. "Untethered. I have the feeling that you are my anchor," he admitted quietly.

Frankie's eyes opened wide and he gripped Cam's hand. "But if I am your anchor, then?"

"I am also yours."

"Can we do that?"

Cam laughed and released Frankie's hand, only to grip his face and kiss him. "We can do whatever we want."

-X

Three days after they got the new music, halfway through the morning, Cam stopped the rehearsal and said they needed to discuss a possible change.

"Can you do a backflip?" he asked Frankie.

"Sure?"

" I need a back pike then a layout. Only a couple of steps to get momentum. Can you show me?"

"Okay." Cam walked to one side as Frankie thought for a moment, then stepped into a fast backwards flip without tucking his legs, and used the energy to follow up with a slow elegant loop through the air, where his body seemed to bend, defying gravity, before his legs circled over and he landed graceful and light as a cat.

He looked at Cam and raised an eyebrow.

"Do you always finish that way. Right leg back?"

Frankie thought. "Yes."

"Show me again."

Frankie repeated the flips and asked, "What is this for?"

"I'm changing the double shimmy. We are going to do a fast trick and lift, that will look effortless and beautiful and be back in the shimmy before anyone realizes what we have done." He walked forwards using his hands to demonstrate.

"You are going to do the flips, but when you land you will not stop. You will allow your body to continue backwards. I will catch you and lower you to the floor, lower myself on top of you, almost a kiss, we will roll to swap places," he smiled slightly as Frankie's mouth had already dropped open. "I will run my hands down to your hips and push you up, you will run your hands down my arms and pull me up after you, then we are back to what was the second shimmy. Very fast, but it work. And it will look amazing."

He turned Frankie so he was looking at the room, "Imagine it before you say anything."

Frankie thought for a moment, visualizing the idea, before he turned back to Cam. "You want me to not stop?"

Cam gave a short, satisfied nod. "I knew that was the bit you would not like." He pushed Frankie away slightly, "Just try."

Frankie gave him an uncertain glance, "We don't even have crash mats."

"I will catch you."

"You better," Frankie mumbled. He took a couple of deep breaths then flipped, flipped again and found himself crashing, albeit slowly - ish, to the floor in Cam's lap.

"What happened?"

Cam gave him a squeeze and kissed the back of his neck. "You put on the brakes." He laughed and stood, lifting Frankie with a hand under each arm and setting him back on his feet.

"I braked? I'm sorry."

Cam laughed. "Don't be silly, it's fine. I expected it. I am asking you to go against your training and experience, and also your instincts. I didn't expect it to be perfect first time."

"It's really scary," Frankie admitted.

"Are you willing to try again?"

"Of course. I'm not giving up," Frankie grumbled, offended and stalked back to his starting position.

Cam chuckled and then called out, "Frankie?" Frankie turned and scowled at him. "Remember I caught you."

Frankie smiled. "Yea, you did." Then he turned back and took a few deep breaths. Cam could hear him muttering, "No braking. No braking." Then, "You ready?"

"I'm ready," Cam confirmed, and braced as Frankie moved. The first fast flip, the second seeming to hang in the air, before his feet hit the ground and the backwards movement continued.

There was a moment of ringing silence, as Cam looked at Frankie lying on the floor. Then he asked gently, "Okay?"

Frankie let out a harsh breath. "That was really fucking fast."

"Yes it was. Would you like to open your eyes?"

"Oh! Are they closed?" Frankie cautiously peered up at Cam. "I'm on the floor."

"You are," Cam cupped his face and stroked his fingers gently over Frankie's cheekbone. "Are you okay? You look a little pale," he teased.

"Dickhead. Fuck off," Frankie swatted his hand away, but was laughing as Cam pulled him up. "Whoa!"

Cam scuffed Frankie's hands between his. He was actually shaking a little, and Cam knew, despite him not complaining, that Frankie's ribs were still sore by the end of the day. "Let's take a break. Go sit, I'll make you a coffee."

"Thanks," Frankie went to the smaller slouchy seat and sat cross-legged in the centre. Taking the mug gratefully in both hands when Cam brought it over. "Thanks," he said again.

"You're welcome," Cam said, placing his mug on the low table before flinging his arms out and falling backwards into the larger chair, while letting out a blood-curdling scream.

Frankie was laughing so much he had to put his mug down, or spill it everywhere. "Oh my god, shut up. Don't be so mean." He grabbed a cushion and lobbed it at Cam, who was rolling about in the chair, laughing so hard he could barely breathe.

Cam grabbed the cushion and clutched it to his stomach. "That was like something from a horror movie!"

"It wasn't that bad." Frankie chuckled. "You do it then."

"I would if I thought you could catch me. Do you think you could catch me?"

"No," Frankie admitted, still smirking as he reached for his coffee. "You're too heavy."

Cam grinned and used the cushion like he was doing bicep curls, with exaggerated effort, "It's all muscle," he gasped.

"I know," Frankie glowered at him. Hiding his grin behind the mug.

Cam reached for his mug as well. "Honestly, Frankie. I can't believe you did that on the second attempt. We should keep the scream in the dance," he suggested with a grin.

"It's really hard," Frankie admitted, ignoring the sarcasm.

Cam nodded. "We will practice." He sipped his tea, adding, "We have company."

Frankie glanced at him, then at the open patio door, expecting to see the little black cat that sometimes watched them or borrowed one of the chairs for a snooze. Instead he saw a small shape and two solemn brown eyes watching them.

He grinned and placed his mug on the table, moving forwards slightly, "Hey Josh."

He just got a wide eyed blink, the young boy gazing back at them. Then another boy, with very similar features, but this time dark eyes full of mischief appeared behind him, lighting up when he saw Frankie.

"Wanky!" he yelled and raced forwards, flinging himself into the air at around Frankie's knee height.

Frankie grabbed him on the fly and dangled him upside down. Ticking his belly, exposed where his shirt fell away, causing loud belly laughs, giggles and hiccups to echo around the room.

"Fffffffrankie. You lost your F's again. Where'd they go. Are they here?" he tickled mercilessly, and the boy wriggled and giggled. "Pphhhhwankie."

Grinning, Frankie held his hand down. The boy grabbed it and allowed himself to be pulled upright onto Frankie's hip. Frankie knelt down so the boy's feet reached the floor.

Frankie turned and grinned at Cam, who slowly walked around the table and sat on the floor cross-legged, thinking he would look less threatening.

"Cam, this ruffian here is Daniel, and the polite one over there is Josh. They're Robbie's boys."

Daniel wriggled free and marched over to Cam. "We are three, but I'm the eldest coz Josh was slower than me." He proceeded to clamber into Cam's lap, nearly castrating him in the process, and reached up to tangle his hands in Cam's hair.

"Owwww, shi..shoot," Cam winced.

"Yea, he's kinda obsessed with white people's hair. Danny, be gentle. You're like the hairdresser from hell!"

Danny loosened his grip, but continued playing, his tongue caught between his teeth.

"Don't I get a hello hug?" Frankie asked Josh, who smiled shyly and finally came in. Still giving Cam a wary look, but snuggling into Frankie and giving him a sweet kiss on the cheek.

"Awww, I missed you guys," Frankie said, giving him a squeeze. "Josh, this is my friend, Cam."

Cam smiled as Josh buried his face in Frankie's chest.

"He's fine once he gets to know you," Frankie told him. "Just as confident as his brother."

"And just as much trouble," came a voice from the doorway. Cam looked up to see Robbie's wife, Mandy. "Didn't I tell you not to barge in here?"

Frankie stood up with Josh in his arms. "We were on a break," he said as he hugged Mandy, Josh getting himself transferred in the process.

"Humph," she pouted, then smiled at Cam. "Hey Cam, how are you?"

"I think I will have a new hairstyle," he smiled, the little (and likely sticky) hands still busy in his hair.

"Don't worry, we keep him well away from scissors!"

"Danny has lost his F's again?" Frankie asked.

"Yea, I'm sorry. It's so hard without the speech therapist's guidance, but we'll be back there next week. He'll get it back." She turned to look at Danny. "It's Fffffffrankie, isn't it?"

"Pphhhhwankie," Danny managed. Blowing a raspberry and probably spit into Cam's hair.

"How's Robbie's nan?" Frankie asked. "I thought you were going to be in Scotland another couple of weeks."

"She's brilliant. The physio's are so pleased with her." She put Josh down when he wriggled and he ran over to join his brother. With Josh having suddenly found his confidence, Cam had two pairs of hands in hair. He lent on his knees so they could reach and relaxed. It was actually quite pleasant.

"Robbie's nan just had a hip replacement," Frankie told him, his eyes laughing at his predicament.

"Oh I see. And she is doing well?"

"Really well. We have her shopping on order and a neighbour keeping an eye. She really didn't need us underfoot anymore. But she'll be down in a couple of weeks for her eightieth birthday. Once she feels she can cope with being cooped up on the train for several hours."

"Robbie's nan tried to teach me Scottish dancing," Frankie said, laughing. "It was pretty disastrous!"

"I suspect she plans to try again at the party," Mandy warned him.

"Am I invited?"

"You both are. Robbie didn't say? Typical, I'll text you the date." She then pulled Frankie into a better hug. "And how are you? Robbie told me what happened."

"I'm good. Everyone looked after me so well."

Mandy pulled back and peered at him for a moment, then apparently satisfied gave him a soft kiss and patted his cheek.

"Come on then," she called the boys. "Cam and Frankie's break is over, and we need to go and chop vegetables because Uncle David's coming for tea."

1...45678...11