Dance of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr Franklin popped his head in, to ask if they were ready to give statements, and confirm the lunch would just be delayed by an hour.

It was slightly more than that by the time everyone was done and Cam was left with a withdrawn Frankie for a few moments, having promised to follow along and not hold up proceedings too much longer.

Frankie was still emotional. Hugging himself and staring hard at the floor. Eyes burning with tears that he couldn't stop from escaping.

Cam tipped his chin up until Frankie was forced to meet his gaze. "This is not your fault," he said gently. Frankie just closed his eyes, his expression pained, so Cam kissed him. "Not your fault," he repeated when Frankie let out a sob.

He pulled Frankie close and kissed his hair. "Hush, we have no more Milo in our lives. This is a good day. Although," he deadpanned. "My phone was killed, I am bereft." He smiled when Frankie sob-laughed.

"I shouldn't have gotten mad yesterday, it pushed him over the edge. I'm so sorry."

Cam cupped and lifted his face again, kissing Frankie's damp cheeks. "I was proud of you yesterday, and proud of what you did before. I will always be proud and you cannot take blame for that asshole."

Frankie stared at him. "You saved my life. How can I ever repay something like that?"

Cam looked at him seriously. "Give it to me. I will take care of it," he said.

Frankie pressed his lips together, to prevent another sob, and then answered. Not with words, but with a kiss.

1...67891011