Dance School Owner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
denron
denron
418 Followers

"Well I don't know about all that," I said.

"No! Stop," he says. "Believe me, you are beyond sexy. You are someone men desire. I am a man. I know about that desire for you. Please tell me you can own that image of yourself."

"Okay, I will. You are embarrassing me, but I will try."

"No! Don't be embarrassed. There is no room for embarrassment! You have to revel in your sexual beauty. You have to own it and be proud of it!"

My God, this man is turning my lust into a flood of desire.

"And I want you to look like you desire me beyond anyone or anything else when we dance", he says. I want us to engage in foreplay when we dance. Do you understand," he says.

"Yes, yes, I understand," I say with nervous excitement.

Then, he stands up takes my hand, pulls me up and leads me to the large hardwood floor area in front of his desk.

As the couple on the video dances to "La más bella," he pulls me to him to dance.

"look at me like you want me to have you," he says.

I try to look at him with desire, but I am self conscious. He is looking at me like he is about to rip my clothes off and it is extremely sexy, but also makes me embarrassed. I look away for a moment.

He stops, grabs my face. "No, no. Never look away. For purposes of this dance we are a couple in love, lusting for each other. We cannot wait to get it on. That's how I feel about you," he says as his eyes penetrate me with lust.

"And that is how I want you to feel about me, or at least act like you feel that way! For this dance, we are lovers engaged in erotic sexual foreplay. Believe it! Celebrate it! Own it!"

We dance this way, looking at each other with lust, my heart racing, my emotions careening all over the place, my knees almost weak. This big sexy man could have any woman he wants, and he has chosen me.

My self-consciousness goes away as my arousal surges and I give into the lust I genuinely feel for Sam. As he pulls me in, I feel like I am hyperventilating.

Then he stops, takes my face in his hands, leans in and kisses me on the lips!

My God! My God! My fucking Christ! My emotions and desire and fear and raw nerves are crashing and careening inside of me as I first resist and abruptly pull back from him.

Then as his piercing dark eyes bore into me, I give in as we come back together, our lips meeting again and I kiss him with raw passion. My mouth opens to his probing tongue and we are making out like lovers.

One of his hands goes to my breast. He is pouring gasoline on the fire inside of me.

This goes on for a minute or more. I hear myself moaning with desire. I want this man so badly right now I can barely breathe!

Then a voice inside of me screams. "What the fuck are you doing? What about your husband? Your marriage? Your vow of fidelity?"

Suddenly, I come to my senses, I pull back from him. "Stop!" I tell him. "I can't do this. I am married. I love my husband. I don't want to betray him."

He pulls away, his hands now holding my arms and he smiles as he looks at me calmly.

"Okay, Shelly. I understand that. I respect that. I didn't want to offend you in any way. I just wanted to know if you have the ability to appear like you and I are a couple who want each other when we are dancing."

"Yes! Yes, of course I can do that."

He takes my hand and holds it with both of his, and says "I hope I didn't offend you."

"No, no, you didn't. But I am very attracted to you," I admit. "More than I should be. You are very charming! Very handsome! You are hard to resist! I just have to be careful."

I realize I have said too much

"I'm sorry, I am babbling," I say. "I should be going."

He looks at me in an appraising way as he pulls my hand to his lips and kisses it.

"I think we will be good together," he says.

I nod in agreement, and he embraces me in a warm, prolonged hug.

Oh God! My arousal for this sexy man is still surging.

I try to turn away, but he holds me.

"One more thing," he says. "It's about your husband."

"What, what about my husband?"

"Shelly, this is very important. He has to know that when you and I are dancing, we are a couple. I don't want him to be a distraction. I want you to be mine just as we were a moment ago when we were dancing. And truthfully, it has to be even more intense.

"So you have to talk to him, explain this to him. If you want, I will talk to him. And it might even be good if he considers withdrawing from the class until we get through the competition."

"Wow, I don't know how he would feel about leaving the class."

But, as I think about it, I realize he could distracting. And it might be hard for him to watch us dancing like that, dancing like we want to have sex with each other.

"Okay, I will talk to him," I say.

At the exit door to the school, we embrace again. I am still aroused, as his hand caresses my back. He pulls me close, looks into my eyes and says "You are an exquisitely beautiful woman. I love holding you in my arms."

Then he leans in and gives me a goodbye kiss on the lips.

"Thank you, Baby! He says. I enjoyed our first training session."

"Me too," I tell him. And breaking into a smile I add "It was much more than I expected. See you Friday."

DARRELL

The dance class runs from 7 to 8 pm. I got home around 8:30, expecting Shelly to be home or walking through the door at any moment. But, it was after 10 when I heard her come through the door, and she looked flushed.

"Hey Baby," I say to her. "Everything okay? How was class."

"Class was good. Everyone asked about you. We missed you."

"So, where have you been?" I asked. "Class ended at 8, didn't it?"

"Well, yeah, but Sam asked me to stay behind. He wanted to show me video of a couple dancing in a competition so I would know what to expect. And it was pretty interesting. It was enlightening, actually."

"Really? How so."

"Well, the couple performing the dance was really good. The two of them looked like they were really into each other, and like nothing else mattered. Sam said that's what he and I should look like when we dance. He said dancing should look like foreplay in order to be artistically successful — even if the two people don't really like each other."

"Wow, wow, wow! Foreplay, huh? He wants to engage in foreplay with you? Is that what you're saying?"

"No, no, not at all. He says it just has to look that way. The dance partners have to look like they want each other in order to be successful in competition."

As I am looking at her, I notice again how flushed she looks and how she keeps kind of avoiding direct eye contact as if she is withholding or hiding something. I move in to kiss her. She gives me a quick peck on the lips and I smell alcohol.

"Shelly, it couldn't have taken more than an hour to check out a video and to learn about dance looking like foreplay. And it smells like you have been drinking. "What else happened?"

"Well, we had a glass of wine while he showed me the video and explained the concept of dance resembling foreplay. That's all. Nothing really happened."

"Come on, did the two of you have sex?" I asked.

"Jesus Christ! Absolutely not!" She says.

"But something happened, didn't it?"

"Well, he wanted to know if I could look like we were engaged in foreplay when we dance. And well..."

"Well what? What happened?"

"Well, he kissed me!"

"Whoa, he kissed you? Where? On the lips? What did you do?"

"I am so sorry Honey. Yes, on the lips! I didn't mean to do it. At first I resisted. I pulled away. But then, I was just so turned on, I could not resist, we kissed again. I was just so turned on! I couldn't help it."

"How long did this go one, were you French kissing?"

"Yes, Sweetheart, we were kissing with open mouths. It went on for a while. I was so hot for him, I couldn't help it! But then... But then I stopped it. I told him I love you, and I cannot betray you! And he was respectful. He said he understands. He just wanted to see if I could act like I am attracted to him when we dance."

She starts crying, brings her hands to her face and keeps saying, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Please, I am so sorry! I didn't mean for it to happen! Please forgive me."

I am standing there, shaken, holding her arms, and yet ... so incredibly turned on. My dick is swelling up in my pants. Somehow, some way, this turns me on.

"It's okay. It's okay, Baby," I tell her. And I start kissing her with raging passion. "God I love you so fucking much! You are so damn sexy!"

She looks confused as I grab her and say "Let's take this to bed. I want you so badly right now!"

"Oh my God," she says. "Are you turned on? Did this turn you on?

Oh my God, what is happening to us?"

Moments later, her clothes are on the floor along with my shirt, pants and underwear, and my face is between her spread-open legs as she lays on her back.

I am eating her pussy and sucking her clit like a man possessed as she moans in pleasure and pulls my face into her hot, wet vagina.

Then she screams for me to fuck her. "Now. Do it now! Fuck me right now!" She yells. "I need you in me right fucking now, God Dammit!"

My dick was harder than it has been in years as I plunged into that perfect pleasure palace between her legs.

She rolls me over and rides me like a cowgirl riding a bucking bronco until she explodes in pleasure. She breathes deeply, smiles and gives me a big, grateful, lingering open-mouthed kiss

Then I am back on top, humping her as hard as I can.

"He wants to be fucking you like this! You know that, don't you?" I yell at her.

"Yes, yes, yes I think he does! He wants to make love to me!"

"And you want him don't you?! Don't you?!"

"No, I... I want you Baby!"

"Bullshit. Be honest you want his big hard black dick inside you, feeding you his sperm!"

"Jesus!" She said "Don't say that."

"But, it's true! We both know it's true! Just admit it!"

"No! No! I can't! I can't do that. I love you! Only you!" She screams.

"Please," I tell her. "Tell me you want him?"

"God dammit. Fuck you! Okay yes! Yes! I do want him! He is so fucking sexy and seductive. Who wouldn't want him?"

And that is all it takes. Suddenly I am screaming out and exploding in the most powerful orgasm I have had in years.

It takes a while for us to recover from all of that. But when we do, in the afterglow of one of our best sexual episodes ever, she says there's something else I have to tell you.

"Oh my God. There's more? What else happened? Did he touch you. Did you touch him?"

"No, no. That's not it. It is just that he said he doesn't want you to be a distraction. And, well ... he wondered if it might be a good idea for you to withdraw from the class."

"Oh my fucking Christ! Are you serious!? He wants you all to himself!"

"No Baby. That's not it. He just thinks it might be hard for you to watch us dancing — really play-acting — like he and I are a couple in love. And I think it would be hard for me to play my part if you are there watching."

"Wow! This is a hell of a lot to consider," I tell her. Look, I just want to be clear about something. I love you like nothing else on the planet. I want you sincerely and deeply and forever, God dammit!

And I don't want to lose you to him or anyone else!"

"You are not going to lose me! No way! I love you! Only you! But think about it," she asks. "If you see me dancing with him like that wouldn't you be jealous, hurt — even humiliated?"

"I don't know," I tell her. "I would probably feel all three of those things. And yet, the whole idea of all this turns me on like nothing before."

"Well it just seems like it might be better if you just leave the Class for now," she says

She says she treasures me, treasures our marriage and does not want to damage it.

"This thing with Sam is just a harmless flirtation," she says. And we are using that for the competition. It's a little out of the ordinary. But let's admit it, this seems to be a turn-on for both of us."

I can't deny that. All of this Sam stuff has made me super horny for my wife!

We talk about her and Sam. We talk about where this is going and what it could mean for us.

Finally I tell her "As long as I don't lose you. As long as this is just kind of a fling, I think I can deal with it. But you have to be completely honest me. You have to tell me everything — everything that happens with the two of you! You have to promise me that!"

"Yes, Darling. Of course I will be honest."

I tell her we should just look at this is like some kind of an erotic adventure.

And if it gives us blazing hot sex like we have never had before, maybe there is a benefit to it.

SHELLY

I had a sleepless night. I kept waking from erotic dreams about Sam — Sam and me having passionate sex, making love.

I was so horny when my husband left for work at 7:30 that I got back in bed with a big black dildo Darrell gave me a while back and masturbated fantasizing Sam was taking me, making me his! Jesus, this man is making me sex crazy!

Later at the beauty salon, Cindy came at me like a buzz saw with questions:

-Why did I stay behind with Sam after dance class last night, she wanted to know.

-What happened?

-Did he seduce me?

-Did we fuck?

"Jesus, Cindy no, no, no. Sam wanted to show me a video of a couple in a dance competition so I will know what to expect."

I gave her the story of how he says the couple has to look like they are engaged in foreplay and she looked at me like she could not believe it.

"So did the two of you have foreplay?" She asked.

"No, no, we just kind of danced a little looking at each other like we had desire," I said.

"And did you have desire?" She asked. "Did you make out with him?"

I gave her a look of resignation and just kind of lowered my head. "Well, he is pretty desirable," I said. "But nothing really happened," I lied.

I got to dance class a little early Friday evening to see Sam in his office and let him know my husband has agreed to pull out of the class.

"This is good news," he says as he gets out of the chair behind his desk, comes to me and pulls me to him. "This will be good for us!"

I nod in agreement. He looks down at me, lifts my chin and leans in to kiss me. The kiss continues as I reach for his face and hold him as we kiss with open mouths, his tongue dancing with mine. And then I pull away.

"But, I am so torn," I tell him. "This can't get out of control. I love my husband."

"I understand, Baby! But you have to know I want you!"

"I know." I said as I looked down and breathed deeply.

"And," he added, "I think you want me too!"

I took another deep breath, my lips quivering as I just looked at him and nodded affirmatively.

Then our lips come back together as we kiss passionately. One of his hands caressing my ass, slipping under the waistband of my tights to fondle and caress by cheeks, then probing the cleft between them.

I am moaning with lust as he moves us toward the couch. I lift my arms to help as he pulls off my top. He reaches behind me to unhook my bra, then breathes in deeply as he takes in the sight of my naked breasts.

"So fucking beautiful. Even sexier than I imagined," he said.

He fondles my tits, sucks and nibbles on my nipples as I hold his head to my breasts.

I reach for his crotch to feel his hard dick. It feels very big.

We are kissing again as he pushes my tights down.

I step back and take them off as he quickly slips off his T-shirt and takes off his workout pants.

And there it is bulging lewdly in his jock strap, that big black hard dick I have been fantasizing about.

Suddenly I am on my knees helping as he pushes the jock strap down, and that big hard dick almost hits me in the face as it jolts upward.

I breathe in deeply, inhaling his powerful, masculine scent. I love the way he smells.

Now I am licking a dot of pre-cum from the tip of his penis, kissing the crown, licking and sucking this beautiful, powerful work of art.

A couple of minutes into my worship of his dick, he says, "I need to taste you!"

He lays me down on the large couch and I spread my legs, offering myself to him. He spreads my legs further apart, moves to my sex and inhales, then kisses my labia and starts licking, sucking, plunging his tongue in and out of my girl, sucking the clit, licking and teasing and pleasuring me with his talented tongue.

"Please, I need you in me!" I tell him. "Please fuck me!

He raises up and I reach for his big dick to put him in the right spot and he starts pushing. But Oh God! He is sooo big it won't go in at first even though my pussy is drenching wet with desire.

And then slowly, ever so slowly as he pushes in, pulls back he enters. At first it's it's too much, it hurts. But slowly as he opens me up, Oh MY God! Such delirious pleasure shoots through my loins. He is soooo big, so fucking good. I need this forever!

I am moaning now, wrapping my legs around him, meeting his thrusts.

"Oh God Dammit, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me with that big beautiful dick. God damn you are so big, so good. I need this."

"I need you Sweetheart! From now on I need you. This is mine now."

"Oh God yes," I breathe as I wrap my arms around him. "Yes, yes, yes. Oh God, yes! I love your big amazing dick!"

Moments later I am jolted with powerful wave after wave of pleasure as my orgasm crashes through me.

And then he erupts with a loud yell and fills me with his potent seed.

We lay there like that for several minutes, connected, kissing and whispering our desire for each other.

*******************************************************************

He and I were holding hands when we walked into the studio where the class was assembling.

Cindy gave me a sharp look. And Sam said he had an announcement before getting underway.

"First," he said, "I want you all to know that Darrell has withdrawn from our class so Shelly and I can focus on improving our dance technique as we prepare for the competition next month."

Some of the couples looked at each other in surprise, and I saw a few raised eyebrows. Cindy shot me with a look of shock and mouthed the words "Oh my God!" And turned to her boyfriend who just kind of nodded at her like 'I told you so!'

"Also," Sam said, "starting tomorrow, we are going to have free Saturday afternoon sessions for those of us preparing for the competition. And now I want to show you a video and explain what your behavior and attitude toward your partner should look like when you dance."

Then he went into his spiel about how dance should look like a form of foreplay.

Then he turned on some music and told the class, "I want you to watch how Shelly and I engage with each other as we dance to this song."

He reached out for my hand and elicited more surprised looks and raised eyebrows when he said "Sweetheart, shall we show them?"

The class that evening was surreal! Sam had me in his arms or was holding my hand almost the entire time. I really felt like I was his, like he and I really were a couple! My mind kept replaying the movie of our love making and I was wet with desire to have him again. I could definitely feel his hard dick a few times when he ground against me. I was so moist, I could smell the scent of my arousal. But I was so excited I didn't care.

The entire session was all about dance partners looking at each other with raw desire as they danced!

Afterward, as most of the others left for the club for a bite to eat and drinks, Sam took me to his office.

"You are doing so much better, Baby," he said as he held my shoulders. "but I still sense some self-consciousness or embarrassment. You have to let that go. Just give into your feelings, your desire. Focus on that."

"I will try harder. Absolutely," I said.

"You are so beautiful," he said

denron
denron
418 Followers