Dance School Owner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
denron
denron
418 Followers

And then he leaned in and we were kissing again. One of his hands on my back moved to my butt and caressed me as I moaned with desire. Jesus, I was in complete lust for this sexy man! And adding fuel to my desire was his obvious hard-on pushing against my belly.

"Sweetheart," he said, "from now on whenever we are together, I want you to regard us as a couple. It will help train your senses and sensibility for our dancing, okay?

"Okay, I will try."

We drove the the club separately, but walked in together, holding hands.

I got more sharp looks from Cindy and noticed raised eyebrows from some of my classmates, but I didn't care. I felt I was in a zone. And it felt amazing.

Sam and I were seated next to each other like a loving couple when my husband showed up a while later. Sam's left arm was around my shoulder and my right hand was under the cocktail table caressing his thigh.

I got nervous and moved my hand away, but Sam just pulled me closer and said "Hey, Darrell, great to see you."

"Hey," Darrell said, "just thought I would join y'all for a drink, anyway."

"Glad you could make it," Sam said as he finally lifted his arm from my shoulder and gestured for my husband to sit on the other side of the table.

My husband looked even more nervous than me. But Sam was as cool as an autumn breeze, at one point even taking my hand in his on the table top and caressing it.

I noticed some of the others glancing at us, and checking my husband for his reaction. Darrell just seemed to be trying to act like there was nothing unusual going on.

Sam didn't stay much longer, though. He said he had an early class to teach.

Right in front of my husband, he leaned over to me and said "See you tomorrow, Baby."

"Yes, yes, of course," I said.

And he pulled me in for a kiss on the lips.

Then to the others, he said, "See some of you tomorrow. Have a good evening."

And he left.

As you can imagine, things were awkward between me and my husband.

I looked at him and asked "Are you okay?"

"I'm not sure." He said. "I think so, but what's going on? What's happening with you and Sam — and with us?"

"We'll talk when we get home," I told him.

"Did you have sex with him?" He demanded.

"We'll talk at home," I said as I finished my drink, got up and went to my car.

Cindy called for me to come over, but I just waved goodbye and left.

I was in the bedroom changing when Darrell charged in.

"So tell me," he demanded. "What's going on? Did he fuck you?"

"Sweetheart," I said, "first of all I love you. I still love you dearly. But yes, Sam and I made love. I simply can't resist him. I'm sorry, so sorry," I said as I started crying.

"Oh my God!" Darrell said. "I knew it. It was obvious the way you two were acting. But it makes me want you even more. Somehow you are even sexier now!"

And then, as I am sobbing, he is all over me. Kissing me, fondling my naked breasts, pushing down my tights, fingering my pussy.

"Baby, I can't I tell him. I have to clean up first," I tell him.

"No, no! I want you now just like this. I have to have you now.," he said as he pushed to the bed and pulled my tights the rest of the way off and reached for my wet thong.

I lifted up so he could pull it off.

And then he was going at me like a wild man, kissing me, biting and licking my neck, nibbling my nipples, planting hickeys on my breasts.

But when he moved toward my pussy, I nervously pulled my legs closed.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "What are you doing? Oh my God, he came inside you, didn't he!?"

I cover my face with my hands, tears again welling in my eyes as I shake my head side to side and whimper "I am so sorry. I can't control myself with him, I love you Baby, but I cannot resist him. He makes my so horny, so weak with lust. I can't stop him. I can't stop myself."

He pushes my legs apart even as I try to resist.

"Let me see," he says. "I need to see it."

And then he dives toward my pussy, licking her.

"No," I scream, as I try, but fail to push his head away "I have to clean up."

But he is ravenous. Licking me deeply, as if he is trying to lick all of Sam's cum out of me. It feels good. It is so fucking naughty, it excites me. I am building toward an orgasm as he moans with desire and goes after my pussy with lusty abandon.

After several minutes, he raises up and kisses me with an open mouth feeding me the fluids from my lovemaking with Sam.

"I want to know all about it," he said. "Tell me what he was like. I want to know every detail!"

"Oh my God! Really?!"

"Yes, everything! And tell me about his dick. Is it bigger than mine?"

Then he plunged his hard dick inside me. It felt so good! Dammit he seems harder than ever.

"Oh Baby! You feel good, Baby!"

"Tell me," he demands. "Tell me about his cock!"

"Jesus, I don't know what to say, but yes, he is bigger — thicker and longer."

He noticeably sucks in his breath and says, "Oh my God! Was it better Baby? Better than me?!"

His stroking in and out intensifies.

"Are you sure you want to hear all that?"

He leans down and we kiss with open mouths.

"Yes, God dammit! I need to know! Tell me!"

"Honey, he is just fucking amazing! It's the best sex I have ever had!

We changed positions several times. It is best for me when I am on top. His dick seems rub against my clit more often that way. And I love the way he was pulling apart my ass cheeks, even fingering my asshole. He has become a sexual dynamo!

Our sex was incredible — way beyond amazing. I was fantasizing about my new man, my big hot adonis loving me, fucking me. And I believe Darrell was fantasizing about Sam and I mating.

My entire body shook in pleasure when my orgasm struck with a blast of pleasurable sensations racing through my body, leaving me breathless. And when Darrell came I was afraid he might have a heart attack. It seemed like he almost lost consciousness.

*******************************************

The next morning, I was in the bathroom pleasuring myself. I seem to be consumed with lust for Sam!

Not long after that, he called me.

"Sweetheart," he said, "your husband seems to be getting comfortable with our relationship."

"Yes, I guess that is true. Anyway, it seems like he has accepted what is happening," I said.

"That's good. I had a sense that he would go along. Now I called because I want to take you out to dinner and maybe some more dancing after class this evening. So pick out a cocktail dress — something sexy to wear — and whatever else you need for tonight.

I will come by to pick you up about half an hour before our 5 pm class. After class you can get ready for our night out at my place."

"Oh my God! Really? I am not sure ..."

"Stop, stop! Don't say no. This will be fun! It will be good for us. We have to become more comfortable and open with our relationship."

"Well, I'm not sure about all this, but okay ... I'll see you this afternoon." I replied.

"Great! See you then," he said.

Jesus, this guy has me so fucking excited! I can't stand it!

DARRELL

Of course, I had to know this was coming. After all, Shelly and Sam are lovers now. Still, I was surprised, consumed with hurt, humiliation and jealousy — yet once again walloped with overwhelming arousal when she told me she was going out on a date with him after class tonight.

She spent more time than usual primping in the bathroom before her dance class as I walked around the house with a hard on thinking about the implications of this.

I sneaked a look through the partially open bathroom door and could see she was trimming the landing strip on her pussy. Clearly, she was preparing for more sex with Sam!

Later, when she saw him arrive to pick her up, she nervously grabbed her things, gave me a quick kiss and said, "I love you, don't worry about me and don't worry about us. We are still good. Don't wait up," she added. "I might be late."

Then she hurried out before he could get to the door. He was on his way up the walk when she reached him. He took her things, wrapped an arm around her and kissed her. Then he opened the passenger door for her and put her stuff in the back seat before driving away.

######

denron
denron
418 Followers