Dance with a Demisexual Pt. 02

Story Info
Katherine and Tristan make out.
1.8k words
1
1k
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

##Katherine

My brain short circuited. Did he really just ask me that? I haven't been hit on in years, at least not in any way I wanted. This polite, handsome queer guy wanted to do that stuff with me?

He backpedaled when he saw the shock I couldn't keep off my face. "Sorry. Please don't feel pressured. You definitely don't have to do anything with me you don't want. Since you said you were Demi and had partners. It's just the T making me do stuff I never would."

I was still reeling. "You find me...attractive?"

He wore a face saying duh, "Uh. Yeah."

Right. Duh. He asked to dance with me. He asked to take me out to eat after. I just seemed to space where that all led as we talked. I was a little anxious thinking about being intimate with him, my Demi brain queuing that particular response. But I wasn't soul-crushing, shaking, disgusted anxious like usual with new people. I've almost puked right before intimacy with a stranger. He was just so easy to talk to. Easy to be around. He did say make out. I pictured kissing him. My stomach clenched with my nerves but I didn't feel pukey. The anxiety was a little voice in my head, instead of screaming. I didn't have to get naked.

I bit my lip. When was the last time I did something like this? We would just kiss and touch a little and then exchange numbers. I felt like my Demi brain could handle that as long as I put down some boundaries. I held his pretty amber eyes, "Three things. Consent, Protection and Boundaries. Okay?"

He gave a little smile. "Please. That sounds perfect."

I followed him back to his place in my car. My nerves wound up a little thinking about what we doing. If I got to nervous or anxious, I felt safe enough to tell him to stop and he would. We could just talk. I could leave at any time. I could call a bunch of people to help me if I needed it. I wouldn't need it. He's been great. He's just as anxious as me.

His condo was cute, full of plants and second-hand furniture. I had to take a piss once we got into his house, full of water at that point. He offered me a beer as we settled on the couch. I accepted, needing the alcohol to placate my nerves. He handed me a fruity IPA and sat down next to me. I curled my legs up beneath me, my striped socks and hairy legs making me a bit self conscious. I took a sip of beer. He pulled off his suspenders and unbuttoned his shirt once. I could see the binder peaking out from his shirt. His closeness addled my thoughts. Right. Focus.

I put steel in my voice, "Boundaries first."

He took a swig of his own beer. "Yeah. Right."

"You said make out. What do you want to do?"

"I'm... not sure. I'm nervous. You make me feel...safe. And you are beautiful."

I felt my cheeks warm. "So I have a lot of body dysmorphia. All my anxiety stems from that. I'm really not comfortable taking off my clothes."

"Okay."

I continued, "How would you like your body referred to?"

"What do you mean?"

I bit my lip. Thinking. "Like I have a pussy and tits. Would you like me to use the words chest and genitals? Or you know, like call your bottom bits a cock?"

He hissed in a breath. "That's... hot." He pinched his eyes together, trying to put his thoughts together. "Can we try chest and cock?"

I nodded. "Is there any place you don't want me to touch? Stuff that makes you uncomfortable or gives you dysphoria?"

He nods, "I don't really want to be fingered. I don't like it. I don't really like being penetrated in my... I prefer anal sex."

I felt my body respond to his words. I wondered if he would consider letting me use a strap-on on him. Or a vibrator. I took a drink to hide my dirty thoughts.

He tittered out, "What about you?"

"Oh yes. Um- I'm sensitive. You have to touch me gently. No hard pinching or biting. There's more if we get into penetrative sex or kink. Oh and it's kinda hard for me to orgasm."

"Me too. I don't expect any of that tonight. I don't like orgasm pressure. If it happens, it happens."

His words put me at ease. It was as I thought. He just wants to kiss and touch a little.

He finished his beer and set the bottle on the table. He fidgeted, "So protection. Um I just got tested like 2 months ago because of the T. So I'm negative for STDs."

"I get tested piss tested yearly at the yard. I also get yearly mammograms and papsmears due to my age. I wasn't diagnosed with any STDs and have had new sexual partners since."

We both sat quietly, nervously, awkwardly for a moment. My stomach was in knots and my body was tense. My insides were hot and tight, the thought of having sex with him turning me on. I wanted to put my mouth on his cock. I wanted to fuck his ass. Just not tonight. My Demi brain would howl in refusal.

He broke my train of thought. "So that leaves consent."

How did I make this sound seductive? I mean I didn't have to. I could just ask point blank. I thought about how I would word it. I had a way to make this sound a little less awkward. I asked first, "Can I touch your chest? Sit on your lap?"

He nodded, cheeks flushed. I climbed on his lap, putting my hands on his chest over his cute button-up. My breaths grew heavy with our bodies close, our faces closer. My stomach was in knots but not upset. His voice was heavy, hoarse as he asked, "Can I touch you too?"

I gave him a playful look, "Where?"

His breath caught in his chest. "God. Everywhere."

I gave him a seductive look, sliding my hands down his chest to his stomach. I was teasing him a little and I knew it. "Where Tristan?"

His face was fire engine red and his breaths were hard, his hands twitching on the couch. "Your curves, all of them. Your pretty face and hair."

I nodded and his hands drifted up to my waist. His fingers encircled my hips, grazed my ass as they cupped my thighs. His touching gave me chills, it was so tender and delicate. I shook in my nerves now that we were right on the cusp of intimacy. My Demi brain made me anxious even with all the prep talking we did. His fingers brushed my bare back as he spoke, "You're shaking. Are you alright?"

I answered, "Yeah. Just nervous. This is the worst part for me, right beforehand."

His hands caressed my hair and brushed against my face, "We can stop if you want."

I leaned my face into his hand. "No. I'm okay."

He held my cheek and pressed our bodies together. "You are so sexy Katherine. I wanted to know you, touch you the moment I saw you dancing."

He was so sweet. His words went right to my the space between my legs. I ran my index finger over his collarbone. "Thank you. I find you sexy too." My tone was low like a whispered promise as I told him what I wanted, "Tristan, can I please kiss you? Can I please touch your cock?"

He shuddered out a hard breath. His fingers dug into my thighs. "God. Please. You are so fucking hot."

Our breaths met as out faces hovered close to each other. I snaked my hand down between us, running it down the entire length of his chest. His hands found my face again, pushing our lips together.

It was awkward for a moment while we both gained our bearing. His lips are soft and pillowy as they touch mine. My whole body was tense and on fire, my lust and anxiety at war for control over it. We gave each other gentle, chaste kisses as we navigated our own feelings about the situation. I found my footing as I nipped at his lips. I spoke on his lips, "Touch my ass. Please."

His breath caught and his hands immediately gripped my ass. I gasped, loving the feeling of his firm hold spreading my cheeks. I put my hand between his legs, touching his dick. He hissed in another breath and he caught my lips in a kiss. His tongue brushed my lips, sending electric down my body. I grew more sensitive and swollen with each kiss and touch. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and I couldn't contain the noise from my throat. His hands grasped my ass as he grunted in my mouth. His tongue tentatively touched mine, sliding against the wetness of my mouth. I curled my tongue around his, tasting the wheat beer on his spit. He tasted so good and he felt good too. I let myself relax against him, let my mouth open to him.

I was crazy for doing this, for making out with basically a stranger. His tongue made me hot and his hands made me sensitive. We explored each other's mouth, tasting and feeling each other. It was slow and tender, just two people learning about each other. It hurt my heart, our kissing was so romantic and sensuous. He didn't push more than I would give. I rubbed my fingers against the seam of his jeans, driving him ever farther into his arousal. He panted in my mouth when I let it go.

I told him how I felt right then, "That kiss was amazing."

He clutched my hand. His voice was strained as he said, "We should stop."

Anxiety gripped my insides. Did I do something wrong? I immediately halted everything I was doing.

He saw the panic in my expression and put his hands on my face. "I don't want to push you and make you uncomfortable. If we keep going, I'll get so riled up so...I might."

His respect for my boundaries made me admire him. I gave him a small kiss on the corner of his mouth, "Thank you."

He kissed me back, "Thank you for giving this to me."

I ran my fingers over his cheek, "Are you going to jerk off as soon as I leave?"

He smiled abashedly, "Probably."

"That's hot." I said in his ear.

His hands grip my arms as his eyes held mine. "Are you?"

"Probably not tonight. I'm pretty tired. But I will definitely be thinking about you when I do it next."

He repeated my words. "That's so hot Katherine."

I ran my fingers through the fine brown hair atop his head. "I'd like to do this again if you would."

"Oh god yes please." It was a statement and a plea.

We exchanged numbers. I looked forward to his messages. I hoped to see him again. I was excited to meet up with him next time. The best part was that my Demi brain wasn't screaming either.