Dance with Me

Story Info
A couple enjoy a dance that escalates.
789 words
3.68
5.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They sit side by side on the slate of the fireplace enjoying the happy crackling warmth of the flames behind them. Their conversation flows as easily as the wine they sip as they share stories late into the evening. Her emerald green hair falls in her face and he raises a hand to tuck it behind her ear. She bites her lip, suddenly shy at his touch, but smiles ... shifts closer.

Their glasses empty, he takes them to the kitchen, places them in the sink. She stands, smooths her simple black dress, and watches the snow fall through the windows. The white blanket, as yet unmarred, spreads out before her - smooth and pristine.

The silence is replaced by a soft melody drifting toward her. She turns to find him standing there, hand outstretched wearing a welcoming smile. "Dance with me."

As the soulful song surrounds them they move toward one another, eyes meeting long before bodies, his the blue of the sky, hers the blue of the sea yet swirling with the same storm. His broad palm moves to the small of her back. She takes a steadying breath and places her left hand on his shoulder. He takes her right hand in his and gives it an encouraging squeeze before guiding her across the floor.

The hardwood is smooth and warm under her bare feet. He leads her with ease and her body responds instinctively to his subtle cues. The hand at her back applies gentle pressure pulling her closer. Her breath is warm at his neck as their thighs brush with each swaying step. He moves a muscled leg between hers as they roll their hips toward one another.

A familiar ache begins in her center as she feels his desire pressing against her. She lifts her face to his and runs her tongue over her lips wetting them before parting their pink fullness in invitation. Their eyes lock. Any distance that remained between them vanishes as he takes her mouth.

She runs her hands up his back to his shoulders as she rises on her toes to meet his kiss. Tongues exploring...tasting...savoring. The hand that once held hers moves to tangle in her hair. His teeth catch her bottom lip and her nipples harden beneath the flimsy lace of her bra...visible through the thin fabric of her dress.

He presses his lips to hers urgently...deepening their kiss as his hands wander...eager for every inch of her, sliding up her sides, cupping her breast, his thumb teasing her nipple. His fingers grip her dress urging it upward revealing the ivory skin of her thighs.

A small moan escapes her throat as she pulls at his neatly tucked shirt...near desperate to feel his skin under her fingers. She touches him lightly at first but her nails bite his back when he pushes his thigh against her heat. He trails hot kisses across her jaw, over the tender skin of her throat. Unable to resist any longer, she reaches for the buttons of his crisply ironed shirt.

He covers her hands, stills them, and steps back. His gaze holds her in place as his fingers deftly release the buttons one by one. Her full breasts rise and fall with each breath and she is certain he can hear her heart pounding. He slips the shirt from his shoulders and tosses it aside.

She moves toward him and reaches for his belt. Unbuckling...unbuttoning...unzipping...she hooks her thumbs in the waistband of his pants and pushes them over his hips letting them fall to the floor. Stepping back she admires his form - broad shoulders, muscled chest , strong legs - the body of an active man.

Removal of her wrap dress is simple...untie this knot...release that button...the dress parts unveiling alabaster skin. The black lace of her bra barely contains the fullness of her breasts. The softness of her stomach leads to another scrap of lace already damp with desire. She lets the dress slither down her arms and fall forgotten to the floor.

She watches his reaction as her slender fingers trace the curve of her breasts before reaching back to undo the clasp. The straps slip from freckled shoulders and she holds the garment for a moment before dropping her arms and revealing pale pink nipples hard as pebbles.

He reaches for her, cupping the soft swell of her breast in his work worn hand, his thumb gently teases her nipple as his mouth takes hers once more. She wraps her arms around his neck and pours her passion for him into the kiss. Suddenly he sweeps her into his arms, their eyes meet...a question answered. Their lips meet again as he carries her to the bedroom.