All Comments on 'Dancing'

by Joeehartley

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
carpetmuncher69carpetmuncher69almost 5 years ago
Loved it

Your story brought back so many times I watched my 5 foot wife dance at a night club. It is like you were writing our story, however they had their clothes on. On the other hand some times she would go out with her sisters, and on more than one occasion when she got home she would want her BIG toy first. It would take us a good 4-6 try's for her to take it all. On several times she took it in 1-2 times to the hilt. Damn I wish she would go out and party again. Thanks for all the fond memories. Keep writing.

Naked1Naked1almost 5 years ago
Hot start

Can't wait to see where this goes!

cruiser_2015cruiser_2015almost 5 years ago
Very erotic

Excellent. Proof that you don’t need intimate details of hot sex to write a penis stretcher story.

topcattoponetopcattoponealmost 5 years ago
This is brilliant!

This story proves that you don't have to have more than a bit of titilation to make a tale enjoyable to read.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 5 years ago
First Brian gets a taste and then Jason, too?

I'll bet her pussy felt yummy on their cocks. Some wives have all the luck! The husband (you, the author?) should be bronzed. The waitress is a nice touch. Five stars. -- JB

Dr. BullDr. Bullalmost 5 years ago
Keep on Dancing

I enjoyed the story and hope it will continue, the whole concept is one I have seen happen only years ago I was one of the dancers

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifealmost 5 years ago
Loved it x

Great story Joe, keep going LOL x x x

SHANNON_OKAYSHANNON_OKAYover 4 years ago
keep going

don't stop now. As the waitress sucks your cock while the two dancers take turns with your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE (❤) it: ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0=100%)! Bravissimo!

You made my day with this story. Thank you.

You managed to tell us so much on less than a page!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The usually Pile de Crap de Jour with putrid smell and qualifications for eye-cancer.

bioman57bioman57almost 3 years ago

Interesting, but not a lot of character development and explaining anything about the story. Only effect. Is this just a cuckold story or is there something else at play???

OOAAOOAAalmost 3 years ago

Very hot fantasy the idea of the wife dancing with handsome stud partners while her husband is watching and enjoying the scene!!

maddictmaddictalmost 3 years ago

How appropriate, Cocktails.

encore769encore769over 2 years ago

fantastic. reminded me of an almost similar time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Been there, done that!!! With husband joining in and fucking me last!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had made the biggest deal that the company I worked for and was out celebrating with my wife Tammy 2 coworkers and their wives. As we talked about everything danced the night away having a lot of fun. Till an old flame of Tammy's showed up. I never really cared for the Kurt. He was so stuck on himself. He was from a rich family and tried to bed as many females as he could. Just another knock in the bed post. Tammy had always said that he never got anything from her but I knew she had a crush on him when we were in school. I believed her. I had one drink but all the other's were drinking pretty heavily. Sure enough later Kurt had intercepted Tammy when she was returning from the restroom. He took Tammy to the dance floor. It didn't really bother me as long as he was respectful. She returned to our table and was all stirred up. She asked me all did you see Kirt Johnson asked me to dance. I acted dumb saying was that Porcupine his name he earned in school. That got her attention. A little later Kurt approached our table and was his old self trying to be the center of attention. Tammy was about the only one paying attention. It was starting to get to me. The Kurt asked her to dance again. Off she went. It wasn't 2 minutes before Angie a beautiful girl we went to school with walked in. I jumped up and asked her to dance. As we were walking I was explaining as quickly as I could. We weren't on the dance floor and in no time Tammy cut in. She asked what was I doing dancing with Angie? I asked what were you doing dancing all night with old porky? She looked at me and said she was sorry. I had to laugh when Kurt asked Angie to dance and she said no way porky and she walked away. We enjoyed the rest of the night. After we split up and headed back home she apologized again. No cuckold here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Be careful if want to keep your husband and family. I got carried away when my husband George were out with friends one night and realized a little bit to late that I had let a guy do more than I should have. I happened to look at our table our friends were still there George was not. I looked towards the door and he was walking out. I pulled myself away and went after him. Outside I yelled asking George to stop. He did when he got to our car. He turned to me and asked if I wanted a divorce? I about passed out couldn't talk. You see this had happened several years ago and just about caused us to divorce. It took a lot of making up and we made it through it. Be careful girls!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s always so arousing when I see my own wife dancing provocatively with younger men. Not sure how I can explain it but it I can’t deny the erection I get. She understands this and over the years, engaged more frequently in this behavior and on a few occasions with my encouragement, been taken out to the parking lot and allowed things to go much further.

maddictmaddict11 months ago

How could you let it go so far, that Brian brings back just one drink for himself.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Women - always pushing, moving, crossing the line.

The only thing worse than a wife having sex with strangers in front of you is when she does it behind your back.

Betrayal, humiliation, manipulation, emotional & psychological abuse, whoring. The modern Woman; the Modern Marriage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoeehartley@Joeehartley
731 Followers
I write about what turns me on. Feel free to offer suggestions and I'll see what I can do with them. I've gotten some of my best story ideas from readers. I like to chat, flirt, and exchange pics, so feel free to contact me. Please leave a comment or contact me directly if ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Dancing Series Info