All Comments on 'Dancing & Strip Poker with Friends'

by EmiTsuruta

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
staceyshackletonstaceyshackletonabout 4 years ago

Really enjoyed your story - nice character exchanges and you balance the erotic and the implied very well. Thanks for sharing this story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story makes me want to tell a story. I and my girlfriend (both 22 that time) were at our friend's house party. After the party came the strip poker part. There were 8 of us (5 boys 3 girls) and we were pretty drunk. Unlike your story, my girlfriend unfortunately became the only one naked at the end, while other girls were in their undies and the boys down to their shorts. She then had an extra punishment which is doing naked handstands right in front of 4 other boys except me. She looked extremely embarrassed but her body said otherwise, her nipples were so hard and her pussy are begged to be touched and fingered.

After that, we decided to call it a day and end the party. My girlfriend still turned on and told me lets go somewhere and made love. But I suddenly came up with an idea: "Why dont we go back to your house (she lived with her sister) but you must only wearing your shirt?" She stared at me, said that her shirt was very short, and there were so many people on the street. I persuaded her there's hardly anyone on the road at this late hour, and it only took 7 minutes to drive to her house. She actually loved exhibitionism but never had enough couragement to do it, plus that day she had been seen naked by a lot of people, and I promised to buy her a new dress for the prom next month, so she eventually agreed. The shirt only went halfway over her buttocks, you could see her pussy peeking out when she walked, and the collar of the shirt was loose on one shoulder, revealing part of her breasts (her bra and panties were packed in my pockets). I used a motorbike to travel that day. When sitting on it, because the seat is big, she couldn't tug her shirt under her butt, so she only put one hand on the front of her shirt to cover her pussy. The hem of her shirt only touched the seat, so that the wind exposed her butt all the time. If someone walked sideways, they would see my girlfriend completely naked, which will made her extremely shy. Luckily no one saw that scenario on our way home. When we reach her house, the alley was deserted, there were only 2 of us there. There was no camera in that neighborhood, so when she got down from the bike I immediately pinned her against the fence, strip her naked so fast that she had no time to react. She obediently let me fuck her, hugged me tightly and enjoyed the ultimate feeling of pleasure. Her mouth moaning loudly but she had to suppressed it for the fear of caught having sex right in front of her house. That was one of the best moments I ever had in my life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous