Dancing & Strip Poker with Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three guys all passed, and then Satomi opened trying to tempt someone into going against her. I had another low pair, so I just folded, and the guys followed suit. Satomi now had 40 chips! Futoshi dealt the next one. I looked at him, wondering what he would look like naked. He's athletic, fit. Must be all the dancing. The boys had been really keen on the game at first, but now they looked a little uncomfortable.

I asked,

"What happens if you're already naked, and you lose again?" I hoped that this didn't sound too eager. It did seem like everyone was willing to keep going. I was more and more amazed, but anxious to see what would happen.

"How about the loser has to kiss the winner?" Futoshi suggested.

"No way!" Satomi cried out. We all looked at her. It was likely that Futoshi would lose next round, so it was almost like he was suggesting he kiss Satomi. "I mean... like, kissing, that's not..." She was so embarrassed she didn't finish her sentence, but Ryosuke agreed.

"OK, no kissing. But what then?"

I got an idea.

"They have to go out on the balcony or into the hall."

Futoshi's eyes widened in horror. Ryosuke nodded.

"Or how about they have to streak through the courtyard out in front?" Ryosuke got up, and went to the balcony to look down. "It's pretty late. No one will be up." Futoshi shook his head, but Satomi agreed,

"Yeah, good idea."

I couldn't believe it. This was great! Ryosuke was always making me do things like this. Now someone else will get to see how it feels. Maybe we could all go to the nude beach together. That would be so amazing!

We picked up our cards, and this hand got passed out too. Kenta had to give up his undershirt too, and then deal.

Ryosuke and Satomi passed, and I finally got to open. I had a pair of queens. I wasn't sure how Satomi would react if I tried to win one. I cautiously put out a chip. Futoshi agonized for a long time, and then folded. He was down to his last chip and his undershorts. Kenta decided to try, and matched my one. Ryosuke folded, and we all waited for Satomi to react. She looked over at me, and then just played a single chip. Both Kenta and I breathed a sigh of relief.

I didn't get anything on the draw, so I still had just my pair of queens. I passed. Kenta bet another chip, his second last. If Satomi raised, both Kenta and I would have to strip to call. What was I thinking? I never should have bet at all. In the end, she just matched his one. I matched them to call, hoping that they didn't have much. Kenta immediately flipped over three of a kind, beating my and Satomi's pairs. He got a whole bunch of chips. Now he was safe, but I was down to my last chip.

Ryosuke took off his undershirt, and dealt. He doesn't really have a six pack, but he does have a nice chest. Futoshi and I anted our last chips. Next round, we would both have to strip. If I ended up having to streak the courtyard, that would be no good at all. I wanted someone else to do it. Why had I bet last round? What would happen if Futoshi and I both lost? Would we have to streak together? At least, that would be better than me having to streak alone.

My cards were no good again, and the hand got passed out. Futoshi and I looked at each other because we were both supposed to strip naked. I swear I still kept expecting Satomi to call a halt to rescue me, but she seemed as curious as anyone to see what Futoshi looked like naked. He is kind of fit and handsome I guess, and I do think she likes him. I just sat there though waiting.

Finally, Futoshi stood up. He rather unceremoniously yanked down his shorts, and then sat back down. His cock was surprisingly long and kind of erotic. I was so shocked that he'd stripped. I think we all were. I guess he knew I would have to strip next, and wanted to see me get naked. Honestly, there is nothing between Futoshi and me, but I did kind of wonder sometimes if he likes me.

I got up, and walked over to the big sliding glass door that led out to the balcony. I could see the lamps in the courtyard, and wondered if I might be down there soon. I glanced back at them, and Futoshi in particular was motioning for me to get on with it. I guess I was still wondering if Satomi would come to my rescue, but she didn't say anything. I guess she was just happy it wasn't her having to strip.

I crossed my arms in front of me, and slowly lifted the dress up over my bottom. All four of them gasped, surprised I guess that I was actually stripping. A shiver ran up my spine as I pulled off my dress. I was breathing deeply, trying hard to stay calm. It was pitch black outside, but there were people across the way who might still be up. I began to feel self-conscious standing here naked in the window, so I finally turned, threw my dress on the pile, and kneeled down at the table.

All of them just sat there gawking at me. When Futoshi stripped, it was no big deal, but me, they all looked so astonished. I raised my legs in front of me, trying to hide my pussy behind the table. Futoshi was right next to me though, his penis twitching out of control. It was so embarrassing.

Futoshi finally dealt. I got 2 pair! I don't know why my luck had turned, but I guess the gods had finally decided to smile on me. Futoshi was staring at my ass, and Ryosuke and Kenta were both gawking at me, but eventually, they tore their eyes away to look at their cards. Kenta won the next round I think, but people were no longer so interested in the game. We were all too horny.

Ryosuke sold his shorts to open. He pulled his shorts down, and then started posing like a body-builder as a joke. I thought it was kind of funny, but no one else laughed. Ryosuke's penis is more slender than Futoshi's, but it was standing straight up, twitching. He didn't seem embarrassed. We were all his friends.

I was still in very serious trouble with only a couple chips left. I got up, and went to the bathroom, while they dealt.

It felt so weird to be walking around Kenta's apartment in the nude. The cool air swirled around my body, waking me up. To try to calm down, I got into the shower, and stood under the running water for a moment, but when I got back out of the tub, I still felt unsatisfied. I so wanted to have sex.

I covered my breasts and pussy, and came back out. The guys were all watching me, maybe wondering why my hair was all wet. As embarrassing as it was, it did feel good to be naked. How often do you get the chance to be naked in front of your friends?

Kenta was rubbing his eyes avoiding looking at me. He's just weird that way sometimes. To tease him, I got up on my knees, and reached across the table to take Ryosuke's glass. My breasts kind of bounced, and this finally got a reaction out of Kenta. He straightened up, gazing around as if he wanted the others to notice that I was teasing him. All of them were kind of staring at me anyway, so it's not like it was a secret.

"What?" I asked, playing innocent. It was so strange seeing them all so horny like this.

Ryosuke pointed to the cards he'd dealt me. I had a pair, decided to get this over with, and opened one. Futoshi folded, and then Satomi said, "Don't call, Kenta."

"What?"

"Let her win."

He didn't listen though, and raised. I only had one chip left, so it looked like it was all over, but then Satomi said, "Here Emi. I'll lend you twenty."

"Hey, that's not fair! You can't lend her chips!" Kenta yelled.

"Why not? You'll give them right back now, Emi, won't you?"

I looked down at my two aces, and nodded. Ryosuke and Futoshi didn't say anything, so Satomi handed me twenty of her chips. Now I had more than Kenta. I won, gave Satomi her twenty back, and still had a lot of chips left for myself. We all looked at Futoshi. He had lost, and now had to streak the courtyard.

"Oh c'mon, guys! You weren't serious, were you?"

"Lovely night for a stroll," Ryosuke said pulling his shorts back on. I was kind of surprised that he got back dressed. Satomi and Kenta got up, and dressed too. Ryosuke threw me my dress, but I just set it aside. I don't know why they all seemed in such a rush to get dressed. I was kind of enjoying this, us all being naked together, the tension in the air. They seemed keen for the torment to end, but I was loving it. It's not every day I get to do this.

Ryosuke and Kenta picked up Futoshi, and dragged him out the door. Satomi looked over at me.

"Aren't you going to get dressed?"

"No, I'm OK. Thanks," I replied. "Maybe you should have played that differently."

"What do you mean?"

"You should have lost on purpose."

"What? Are you crazy?"

"No, I mean it. Did you see the way Futoshi was looking at me? That could have been you, you know."

She let out a nervous laugh.

"I don't know how you do it, Emi."

"What?"

"Act like you're so calm. I... I... would just be so embarrassed."

"You think I don't feel embarrassed? Of course I am, but you only live once, Satomi. You don't know what you're missing."

We could hear the boys downstairs by now. I got a towel from the bathroom, and wrapped it around me, and we went out to the balcony to watch. I don't think I've ever seen anyone run so fast. They came back up, and Futoshi quickly got dressed. Satomi and I went into the bedroom, but I couldn't fall asleep. I waited till it was all quiet, and then went out into the main room. It was dark, but I found Ryosuke lying on the carpet. When I came close, he opened his eyes.

"Where shall we do it?" he whispered.

He got one hand under my towel, and started playing with my pussy. I was already wet.

"Why not here?"

"Are they asleep?"

"I don't know," he answered, pulling my towel off. "They've already seen you naked."

When I pulled back his undershorts, his penis popped out at full attention. I went to get up on top of him, but he slid over to fish out a condom. I helped him put it on, and then climbed up, and sat down right on it, cowgirl style. I tried not to squeal as it slid in. I was kind of worried that Kenta or Futoshi might be awake, but that just got me more excited. I knew I should keep quiet, but I couldn't help it. It felt so good to finally have him inside of me.

I bounced up and down on his pogo stick, trying to find the right angle, the right rhythm. He started gasping for breath. The boys didn't move, but suddenly, the bedroom door opened.

With Ryosuke still inside me, I lay down quickly trying to hide. Asuna of course knew that Ryosuke (her cousin, by the way) and I were going out, but she'd missed out on all the strip poker, and definitely might freak out if she found me out here fucking him. I could see her eyes shining in the dark, but I couldn't tell if she could see us. I held my breath.

Finally, Asuna went into the washroom. I sat up again, still perched atop Ryosuke's cock.

"Now what do we do?" I asked. He wasn't listening though, and instead grabbed me by the hips, humping me from below.

"Stop that. You're going to..."

It was no use though. It felt too good to stop, so I joined in, sliding up to tease him, then driving back down, pushing him deeper inside of me. I was on the edge of coming, when the bathroom door opened again. I couldn't stop, and just ended up exploding in the most intense orgasm. I'm not sure how much Asuna saw. It was hard to tell in the dim light, but maybe she saw us humping. When my orgasm finally abated, I turned to look, but Asuna wasn't there anymore.

I lay there for a while, naked, Futoshi and Kenta lying on the carpet, eyes closed, right next to us. I was taking a terrible chance, but after our love-making it was hard to care. Eventually, though, I got up, and went to the bathroom to clean up. I came back out, and tiptoed over to rescue my towel. I don't know if the boys spotted me, but they didn't complain anyway. I wrapped the towel back round me, and went in to sleep on a futon in Kenta's bedroom.

The next morning, Asuna was pretty quiet. I felt guilty. Really we shouldn't have been fucking right there in front of them all. We kind of got carried away. Next time, I'll try to be more careful.

12