Dancing, Deceiving Wife Pt. 05

Story Info
Sheila's new life is complete, a total makeover!
9.5k words
3.7
24.8k
16
12

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adler666
adler666
538 Followers

A Wife Changes Beyond Imagining

But all for the Best

*********************

5th and last part of a multi-part story of how a wife, needing a job in tough economic times, transformed not just her body and life, but everything about her marriage. In part five the trio moves on to a new lifestyle and living arrangement. I know this finale is a bit predictable, but really just wanted to finish it off and take the characters where they seemed to have been heading all along.

********************

A Year Later, Embracing our new Lifestyle

Over the next year we expanded our efforts at the club, and even began some new business ventures, all of them centered on Sheila and Daisy's hot bodies and non-stop sex drives. They didn't have any more major surgeries, but they weren't totally satisfied with how they looked. But with their already paid for big tits and beautiful sexy looks, the changes were really all about lifestyle and drawing attention to certain aspects of their bodies.

Both of the girls became workout fanatics, shaving off body fat till they were not just curvy, but super ripped. This effort entailed gym visits focusing on both cardio and core strength every day. When I asked them if they felt comfortable in the gym, after all they didn't exactly dress in a sedate manner. Looking over at me, both girls laughed and Daisy replied,

"we love the gym, and know that we can make every dick hard in less than five minutes. So yes, we are totally comfortable in our spandex leggings and crop tops working out."

Sheila grinned as Daisy replied to my concern, kissing her lover's neck from behind as she reached around to caress the redhead's big tits. They were now amazing looking, and I could only think that a few girls must be wet looking at them too.

Sheila loved Daisy's pierced tits, so didn't waste any time in having her own big nipples adorned with some large hoops. She also matched Daisy's pierced clit hood. She got a cute little bar that went through her hood, rubbing her clit almost continually. Now when we flew, both girls set off the TSA machines, requiring secondary screening, which they both told me they actually enjoyed!

Finally, both girls finished their laser hair treatments, removing all but a small patch of their pubic hair. Sheila had continued with her salon visits, keeping her hair a bright platinum blonde. She kept getting her hair permed so her hair, now down to the top of her ass, was a wild, curly, sexy mane.

Of course, both girls had long sharp nails, blood red talons that were close to an inch long. More than once my back showed the results of those nails digging in. That wasn't fun the next day in the shower, but feeling those nails scratch your balls made up for it.

The two sluts also loved the tanning bed we had splurged on, making sure they were golden brown all year long. That was only a small part of their pampering and improving their appearances. They were not just in the salon all the time, they used lotions religiously to keep their skin soft and supple. I got to keep about ten percent of the counter space in the master bath, and was told I was lucky to get that.

Of course, Sheila didn't hide her new look or life anymore, after all I knew and was fully behind her, in more ways than one. I loved the sexy, skin-tight wardrobe she now wore almost all the time. The girls now used our spare room solely for their work and play wardrobes, with two separate makeup tables so they could get ready for work or a night out.

Their wardrobes were large and varied, the girls could play anything from slutty schoolgirls to hard core leather dominatrixes. Gradually, even before I confronted Sheila upstairs at the club, her every day wear had become more and more risqué. Now there was very little difference between what she wore around the condo or town and what she wore in the club.

To go with all the leather, lace and latex my lovers had a crazy hot shoe and boot collection too. They wore the same size, making it easier on them. I couldn't recall, other than the gym, when they had been on less than six inch heels, and sometimes in their real fetish boots, at nine inches, the girls were taller than me.

Finally, of course, there was a lot of lingerie to complete the outfits. Those big fake tits really didn't need a lot of support, but the girls still had plenty of bustiers, corsets and revealing bras. Naturally all their panties, when they wore them, were thongs, and often G-strings. I loved that Sheila and Daisy preferred stockings over bare legs almost every day too. I loved eating them out when all they had on was a garter belt, stockings, and big tall stripper heels.

And if anything, our sex life got raunchier, more open, and wilder. The three of us would always have our hands on each other, and it didn't seem to take anything for us to be fucking or sucking in any room, or even in the cars as we were driving around.

Owning the Lifestyle and Expanding their business

My wife was now able to fully embrace both her career and a lifestyle that matched it. No longer were clothes and outfits hidden in the attic, as I noted, now she had filled that spare bedroom, dedicated to all her insane, slutty outfits.

She was now talking about branding and other associated pursuits beyond her lucrative work in the club. She told me that for sure involved a pay website, but she wasn't only looking at that new effort. I had long ago accepted, even after the economy recovered, she wasn't ever going back to slaving away in some law firm as a lowly paralegal.

I had now fully accepted that my enhanced wife was far more than just a stripper who fucked her customers. I learned the term she embraced was pansexual. She explained to me that she loved girls and guys and also the full range of how people identified themselves.

But she didn't just identify as pansexual. She was as actively polyamorous as ever. She swore to me that I was her life partner, that was not threatened at all. But Sheila told me in a firm voice that she had to have all the different cocks and pussies she had gotten used to since she started dancing.

As part of her new career moves, Sheila decided she needed some marketing material. She had a great photo shoot a few months after our confrontation and awesome mini-orgy upstairs at the club. It was clear that Sheila was looking at all this in a very business-like manner.

She wanted a portfolio of pics to use at the club and for any other adult work she branched out to beyond her dancing. The half-day session was at the photographer's studio, so I didn't get to see any of the outfits and poses until the pics were emailed to us.

One the sexiest pics, but only just barely not X-rated, ended up with the lead marketing shot for the club. She had been dancing around the photographer's studio in a great outfit that solely consisted of black inch-wide elastic straps, thigh highs and super high clear heels.

The straps wrapped around her neck and then used some vertical and horizontal pieces centered on and crossing her massive tits. The straps covered her nipples, barely, and very little else. Another strap wrapped around her torso right below her chest to expose her tight stomach with the belly button piercing.

The bottom set of straps joined the top pieces in back so seemed like an independent garment. They strapping ended about five inches below her crotch, but didn't even go as high as her dangling piercing at her naval.

It was if a miniskirt was made up of only those black elastic straps; in other words, all of my wife was totally exposed. She had put on a tiny black lace thong underneath. That at least covered her shaved pussy, keeping the picture super-hot, and right at the edge of obscene.

With a bolero style black leather jacket decorated with flames and her wild long blonde mane, Sheila was the classic big-titted stripper. So, I knew the one shot where she pulled her arms back with her fingers laced behind her head was a masterpiece. It pushed her tits up and out and exposed her whole body. I loved it.

But I wasn't the only one. The owner told us it was exactly the picture he was looking for to brand his club. Suddenly my formerly meek wife had become the public image of the biggest strip club in Maryland. She told me she was all in, on top of the money the owner paid her, the photo immediately helped Sheila establish her own adult-entertainer brand.

As I looked over the hundred plus files in the email, I realized that the one the club owner ended up using was the one of the least raunchy. Looking at the screen over Sheila's shoulder, I realized that this session may have involved more action than just a boudoir photo shoot.

What kind of hinted at it was a series of shots that were more than racy or raunchy. They showed Sheila peeling off a lacy lingerie outfit, leaving on fishnet thigh-highs and her seven inch clear heels. The rest of the set had her playing with her big hard nipples, as she fingered her bare slit. The last few also introduced some toys.

Sheila was shown sucking on then lubing up and using two impressive toys. The first had an odd shape, she told me it was a rabbit and hit her clit and her pussy with fun simultaneously. The last was simpler; it was a massive thick black dildo. She licked my neck as she told me it was over ten inches of fun.

I was oddly turned on as I watched Sheila play with her clit as she slammed that big thick black dildo in and out of her pussy. What was a totally crazy finale though was when she used even more lube and squatted down, pushing that big fake dick up her ass while she fucked her pussy with the rabbit vibrator. My wife was clearly enjoying the rougher parts of her new lifestyle.

I spun around and then asked her what else had happened in the photo shoot. I had a feeling that fucking herself with those two toys wasn't all of it. She grinned at me as she started to stroke my very hard dick through my jeans,

"well baby, I wanted to save some money, so offered Jake, the photographer, to pay for the photo shoot in kind of a barter arrangement."

I raised my eyebrows at her and she continued,

"So, I offered to suck him off, and then if he was able to, to fuck him like he'd never been fucked before." She gave a little moan,

"And I found out he had a nice thick seven inch cock, so it was good for me too. I shocked him a bit when I took him all the way down to his pubes, and then swallowed his cum. I also rode him hard in my black leather corset you love. I think he did ok in the deal."

As I scanned the photos, the later ones were really X-rated. They showed exactly what Sheila had described, a tattooed and bearded guy having his thick cock sucked and then Sheila riding that dick while he pulled and played with her nipples, corset pushed below her huge chest.

But I asked Sheila who was shooting the pics if she was fucking and sucking Jake? She laughed and said it was Jake's girlfriend. She was ok with all the sex and in fact even shot some videos. Those were in another email she said.

I looked at Sheila and she grinned, telling me she was considering expanding her work to include videos. She did add that X-rated videos was another big step she was only thinking about so far. She did say it had been totally hot to see the camera, and she loved seeing herself on the screen sucking and fucking, it got her totally aroused, again.

None of this was really all that much of a surprise, after all Sheila had been sucking and fucking customers at the club for months. I was a little surprised only that she had limited herself to doing the photographer, but hadn't seduced his girlfriend.

When I brought that up with my slutty wife, she grinned at me and kissed me with her hot tongue swirling around my mouth,

"not so fast with the assumptions lover. I have a date with her tomorrow for coffee and some fun."

That was the Sheila I had grown to love, ready to fuck men and women without discrimination. She later told me that the date with the hot girlfriend was all that she had hoped for. The girl was not only blessed with a hot, tight little body, but she was hugely submissive. Turns out that Sheila was now enjoying dominating her partners on occasion too.

They had a charged date at the coffee shop then agreed to take it back to our house. Sheila told me that Pam, the girlfriend, had a really tasty pussy, but she was more into having Sheila sit on her face so she could eat Sheila's pussy and ass instead of receiving pleasure. My wife laughed as she said they went at it till just before I got home, and she kind of liked having a little plaything.

Sheila also told me that she had described Pam to Daisy, and the two of them were planning a weekend long girls' session where they could fully take control of Pam, developing her submissive streak and getting raunchy in every possible way.

Work at the Club Keeps Sheila and Daisy Busy

As Sheila was expanding the number of marketing channels for her new career, she didn't ignore or cut back on her dancing work at the club. She told me she never got tired of big crowds of horny men adoring every slutty dance move.

The ad campaign, putting her hot face and crazy strapped outfit on billboards, in weekly free newspapers and of course on-line didn't hurt her tips and backroom efforts either. She told me that even when she walked into the club, in her street clothes, she got attention from guys who looked from her hot poster to her and often gasped or asked her if that was her.

At least four or five of her nightly upstairs and back room visits were from guys who were ecstatic that the girl from the ads actually existed and worked there. So, the ads didn't just help the club, Sheila told me she felt they had been the real start of her independent branding, and would open up other businesses for us.

Sheila along with Daisy were now the top attractions and highest earners. What a far cry from the girl who had to be coaxed onto the stage, a little bit stoned, only about a year ago. Her body was super toned and she was totally comfortable on any stage working alone or with any combination of girls for however long the shift was that night.

She would pose to the crowd as she got into her act, and from the high leather boots to latex corset, she drew the most attention of any dancer and near-obsessive behavior from some guys. Of course, her bald pussy, with her big fat lips, didn't hurt. She had literally remade herself for this job and lifestyle.

She clearly was into it, as I noticed when I watched her lead guys back to the couches or back rooms, if they had light colored slacks, you could see the big wet spot Sheila's pussy had left on their crotch, before they even got to the main act they were paying big money for.

When I asked her about it, she admitted it was a huge turn on to dance and be the center of attention, and when she felt them cum as she did her lap-dances, she was almost cumming herself. Sheila told me that she had gotten so good at teasing and knowing when a guy couldn't last that she could get paid for three dances from every guy she took back, making them cum in the last minute of that last song.

This worked out for me, as she would come home either with me or to meet me at home super aroused. Sheila would literally nearly fuck me to death every morning after work. If Daisy was with her the entire room would be wrecked and reek of sex the whole day. I never tired of the two of them in bed with me. They were always wet and ready for any combination of oral sex or intercourse.

One of my favorite memories was when the girls came home about three AM on a Friday morning. They had been working from eight on Thursday evening. Sheila had texted me that they had only done dances and taken guys to the back room.

So, I knew they might have given hand jobs and sucked off some customers, but not fucked upstairs. That also meant the two of them were likely super horny. I napped for a bit after our text as they drove, thinking I needed my energy. Luckily for me, it turned out I was totally right.

The girls came in pretty quietly, I first noticed them as I slowly woke up, seeing them across our big dimly lit bedroom. Sheila and Daisy were half undressed, but had stopped to play. They were kissing noisily, as they each played with the other's big round fake tits.

I watched as Sheila twisted and pulled Daisy's piercings and her red headed lover moaned and groaned. It looked like it had to hurt, but Daisy was clearly loving the rough play. She pulled Sheila closer, literally leaning back to almost offer up her tits for more rough handling.

I got out of bed and walked across to my two hot roommates. As they continued to kiss and play, I got to work. Sheila was now pulling Daisy's piercings so hard that those tortured nipples now looked about an inch long. So, I left them to that and knelt down to pull off their tight spandex skirts.

The girls stepped out of their skirts, never stopping their kissing and breast play, leaving on their six inch heels. I decided to enjoy a snack. I spread Daisy's legs and attacked her bald snatch as Sheila continued to abuse her big tits.

Daisy was absolutely soaked. I bit and sucked her lips before I moved up to pull her swollen pussy lips back with one hand so I could suck on her big clit, like it was another nipple. At the same time, I used my other hand to finger fuck her with two, then three fingers. Daisy came quickly and explosively, covering my face with her juices and almost collapsing on my face.

I think the only thing that stopped her was Sheila's unforgiving hold on her nipples. I only paused though, continuing to lick and suck her now huge clit while I pulled my fingers from inside her tight pussy. I shifted my wet fingers to her ass, running them around her puckered hole, and when she didn't object, fucking her tight ass with two fingers.

Daisy was already super aroused, barely coming down from her first orgasm. As I relentlessly sucked her clit and fucked her ass she exploded again, all over my face. She finally detached Sheila's hands from her pierced nipples and pretty much collapsed on our bed.

I rose up and embraced my insanely slutty wife. The woman who I had wed had moved from mousy paralegal to insatiable, dominant stripper, and emerging adult online star. We kissed, nearly eye to eye as she stayed on her super high heels. I loved the tight curves and the unlimited kinkiness that drove her and was becoming more and more obvious.

I paused as we kissed and asked her,

"baby, how many more times to you want to cum tonight?"

She grabbed my hard dick, playing with it as she nipped at my neck with her red lips,

"lover you two need to make me cum at least twice more, and I need this hard dick in my ass before we're done!"

We moved over to the bed to join Daisy, who was now slowly coming back to life. I moved Sheila onto the bed, spreading her legs as she lay back, wild blonde hair surrounding her upper body on the bed. Daisy had roused herself to move on top of my wife and her protégé. She covered Sheila's big fake tits with her head, obviously she was going to give Sheila's chest as much attention as she had received across the room.

I decided to taste my wife like I had Daisy's pussy and ass. I pushed Sheila's legs as wide as possible, exposing her soaking wet bald pussy, lips already opened up to expose her hard clit. I began with just a hint of what Sheila was going to experience, leaning down to lick her slit from bottom to top, and then sucked on that big clit for about ten seconds.

After releasing her big clit with a distinct popping sound, I moved back and spent the next couple of minutes licking and playing with her fat lips and wet slit. Wanting to keep her I guessing, I then slipped down to lick the stretch between her pussy and asshole, even rimming her asshole and tongue fucking her tight ass for a minute. She was moaning and groaning, clearly frustrated, as Daisy continued to suck hard on her big pierced nipples, while I attacked her below the waist.

adler666
adler666
538 Followers