Dancing, Deceiving Wife Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adler666
adler666
535 Followers

Sheila, pulled her head up to look down at the two of us, "You two better stop fucking with me and start fucking me or you're both in deep shit!"

I laughed up at my frustrated wife but did her bidding. I usually did. I again dove into her wet pussy, sucking and licking her big clit as I penetrated her soaking slit. In a well-practiced move, I turned my hand as I penetrated her, so I could pull my fingers back towards me.

I made her yelp and moan as I played with her G-Spot, stroking it over and over, as I abused her now huge clit. Combined with Daisy licking her nipples and playing with Sheila's big tits, my wife had a quick loud orgasm, gushing out her juices.

She pulled me away from her wet bald slit, bringing me up on the opposite side from Daisy so she could kiss me and lick her juices from my lips. She then pulled Daisy away from her tits, exposing her big erect nipples and at least four hickeys on her tits. Sheila again got bossy,

"baby, I need that dick up my ass, and while you do that, I want to sixty nine with you, Daisy."

Daisy grinned and didn't hesitate as she lay flat on the bed, with her head down at Sheila's pussy. The hot redhead immediately pulled my sexy wife on top of her own curvy frame. I smiled down that my partners, who seemed to need no sleep and were able to fuck all night as I went over to the side table and grabbed a big bottle of lube.

As I turned around, squirting generous amount on my hard dick the sight was amazing. Daisy with her red hair was sprawled on the bed, a pillow under her neck as she held onto and spread Sheila's ass cheeks, eating her out with gusto. All I could hear were wet sloppy sounds and a steady set of moans from each of my slutty partners.

Sheila, on top, had her blonde hair hanging down and covering Daisy's mid-section, but I could still hear more wet sloppy sounds from that end of the bed. Daisy of course was also moaning as she ate my wife. I got on my knees behind Sheila, right up against Daisy's bright red hair.

I squirted another huge dollop of lube on my fingers and her ass, and began to lube up her rear hole. But I didn't just smear it around. I pushed the lube inside her tight ass with two fingers, already anticipating how tight her ass would be.

Sheila, jumped at first from the cold lube, but got into it rolling her hips around to encourage me. I was having fun, pushing my fingers in and out rapidly when I saw her raise her head up from Daisy's pussy.

"Lover quit teasing my lonely ass, I need that cock inside me right now!"

Who was I to argue, I grabbed her hips, and slowly pushed my painfully hard dick inside my formerly demure wife's tight ass. Sheila immediately began squeezing me with her muscles which I took as the ok to get serious.

For the next few minutes I pounded her ass, feeling my balls on top of Daisy's head, and occasionally having her lick and suck at my ball sacs. All in all, pretty much an amazing experience.

Not simultaneously, but pretty near each other, Sheila and Daisy came hard from their oral efforts. That was enough to cause me to sink all the way inside Sheila's ass and shoot a huge load of my own cum. I collapsed with the girls in a sweaty, worn out heap on our big bed, ending a late night fuckfest with my snores, I was told in the morning.

That oral and anal fun was just a normal day in our new household. We all seemed to have to fuck and suck every day, but work was changing too, in a sort of predictable manner.

A New Line of Work for the Girls

About three months after our big turning point, on the second floor of the club, Daisy and Sheila brought a problem to me. They had a lot of customers coming to them for dates outside the club, what to do? They weren't opposed to fucking for money, their long hours on the second floor riding all those hard cocks was proof of that.

But how to arrange this outside the club so they were safe and could easy rake in all that cash? I thought about it, the club owner only paid off the cops to look the other way for things inside the building. I would need to find the right cop to arrange the same deal. Luckily the club owner knew exactly who to talk to and shared with me the likely amount I would need to allocate to the local boys in blue.

So, I reached out to the local vice squad sergeant and worked out a deal. My girls would be free and clear as long as everyone behaved, and he got ten percent. This was the start of our outcall service.

It turns out there were a number of websites that without a lot of questions hosted our ads for sexy, hot companionship. We set up burner phones for the girls to get texts and calls and soon had a business with not only Sheila and Daisy, but three other hot strippers who wanted to fuck for cash too. The deal was the vice squad got their cut, then our business and the girls split the money fifty-fifty. It was a gold mine from the very first day!

Sheila had a chance to really spread her wings now. Not just dancing in the club and upselling guys and a quick fuck upstairs, she now had to meet a whole different set of customer expectations.

Could she make this all work? The answer was yes in no uncertain terms. My little wife had turned into a slutty, always horny, entrepreneur. She was a natural at the escort business; both being the lead earner, and managing the girls. Who would have guessed that a year ago?

Pulling together the right outfit and approach took some work, but she got into it. As opposed to the hot outfits she danced in, these had to be acceptable out in public. But I learned to love all the new looks into which Sheila could transform herself for various customers. They were so different than the club, but never really totally vanilla looks.

The first sexy look I saw was when she had to meet a customer in his office and take care of him. She was a present from his partners, a reward for closing on a big new contract she was told. Sheila worked on it the night before, she had to be at least somewhat acceptable as she got through the front office and met her client to drain his balls. Her first effort was a stylish office-look, but with some sexy updates.

It was pretty hot, from the sky-high heels and fishnets to the leather miniskirt and very low-cut blouse. Of course, she had a quarter-cup bra that pushed her huge fake tits up and almost out of the silk blouse. But that wasn't all, Sheila was able to accessorize. She used a set of glasses and a briefcase to complete her sexy sales rep look.

It was what Daisy had more accurately called, casual office slut, the first time Sheila had modeled it for her. The only way, Sheila later admitted, she got past a pretty suspicious secretary, was that most of that revealing outfit was concealed under a long raincoat, as the weather was terrible that day.

In bed that night, as she stroked my rock hard cock, Sheila described the whole experience with her first paying customer, outside the club. She told me that she came into the office, posing as a sales rep for one of the firm's biggest suppliers.

She told me the guy was totally surprised when as he came over to shake hands, she pulled him close, kissed him hard, and grabbed his dick. She said she broke the kiss after about ten seconds and looked customer in the eye telling him,

"baby I lied, I'm actually a present from your partners, get ready to have the best hour of your life!"

He quickly realized what was going on, grinning at Sheila and telling her he would be the judge of that. She told me she immediately opened up her silk blouse, exposing her big pierced fake tits, telling him,

"baby, I'm not kidding you, this may kill you, but will be the best sex you've ever had."

She told me she first dropped to her knees, still mostly dressed, unzipping him and fishing out his already hard dick. Sheila told me she knew she was going to enjoy her work; he was thick and very hard already.

My slutty wife, now part-time escort, was totally ready for her first customer. She used all her skills, to include deep throating all of his nearly seven inches over and over. As she described the way she took care of the happy guy, which included nipping and sucking on his balls, each of which then got a tongue bath.

The happy exec lasted about three minutes she said before she got a big load of hot cum down her throat. Sheila was glad the door seemed very thick, as he was loudly moaning, especially as he shot his load into her wet mouth.

They relaxed for a while drinking some wine Sheila had brought along in her briefcase, till she started to feel him getting hard again. She had been kissing and playing with him for only ten minutes, but he was already getting decently rigid again.

Sheila said she leaned down to his lap to give some quick sucks to get him firm again, and then gave her customer a unique experience. Sheila had stripped down to her garter belt and heels while she was playing, but decided to not give him a tit fuck with her big fake boobs. That would have satisfied him, as he had been kissing and playing with them the whole time they had been kissing and cuddling.

Instead, Sheila passed him some lube, dropped onto all fours and offered her ass for a hard fucking. It was the right move as the guy later confessed, he never dreamed he'd do that in his office.

In a raw hard fucking, Sheila told me she got herself off as she used one hand to tease her clit as her first customer lost his anal virginity with her. She told me he was totally spent when his hard dick spewed a second load of cum deep in her ass. Quite a lucrative hour she told me, she got paid five hundred, got well-fucked, and came hard.

I looked over at my blonde haired, stacked wife, still stroking and playing with my balls. I had an odd question,

"baby, I am wondering, do you love a hard dick deep in your pussy or up your ass more now?"

She smiled at me and kind of stretched like a happy cat, "baby, I kind of like a good ass fucking more than having my pussy stuffed at least half the time now. Are you ok with that?"

I smiled over at her as I tweaked her right nipple, "Sheila, you are a total slut, but I love pounding your ass, maybe more than you like getting ass fucked."

She told me that wasn't for sure, but we had passed another milestone, we both admitted that there didn't seem to be any sex act too raunchy or raw for us.

Sheila would laugh with me later, after her other outcalls where she used that outfit with minor variations. She told me it was amazing that she got more reactions clothed than some nights shaking her bare tits and shaved pussy in the club.

Sheila enjoyed telling me how guys would almost walk into traffic as she swayed down the street with everything on display. It didn't really change when she arrived at her customer's office. The office staff, especially the admins didn't know what was going on.

They didn't know if she was really a saleswoman from some pharma firm or medical supply house, or delivering a stripper-gram when she visited some of her regular clients, highly paid surgeons. Sheila of course also didn't really care. She was all about getting a big fee and fucking her customers like they had never dreamed was possible, especially at work.

My hot wife said that it was all worth it when she swallowed some client's cum as he sat in his office chair, or got fucked on their desk, doggy style. She said that the sluttier the look, especially with the lingerie she had on, the better the tip too. Sheila might have on a hot, but business acceptable skirt and blouse on, but underneath was some silk or leather piece of sexiness every time.

And of course, every new daytime appointment was made knowing she would satisfy her customer's wildest desires. But as we fielded the appointment requests, sometimes by text, sometimes a call, it quickly became clear these were almost all referrals from prior customers. Sheila was quickly building a customer base that would pay almost anything to experience her charms.

And she always did deliver. As she described her fucking and sucking her clients, I had a vivid image of my wife with some doctor's thick dick down her throat. With her long blonde hair and sophisticated makeup, I knew she was punching all right buttons.

But she was good value for money too. The funny part is, I bet none of clients knew that most of the time Sheila was really getting off, not just playacting with her moans and groans. My transformed wife had told me months ago that it was great to get paid to fuck, but what made it better is she normally came at least once with her customers too.

That was the biggest surprise with all the changes Sheila had embraced. I had learned that with all her new features and behaviors, what had surprised her the most, and made this all so easy, was that Sheila had learned she loved raw, anonymous sex. She got off on being a sex object, someone who would do things a girlfriend or wife would never consent to doing.

Unless they were rushed for time, it was also never just a blowjob. Her standard visit involved her draining their cock orally and then hanging out till she got the lucky guy hard again. Then Sheila was going to fuck them till they came again. Sheila told me that she was sure most of those offices reeked of sex after she was done. But she told me she really didn't care.

As we found out, this generated a lot of repeat business and personal referrals. Sheila and Daisy were very popular in the medical and legal communities, and those professionals had plenty of cash to throw around, a match made in heaven. So, the daytime appointment schedule was pretty soon full up, for all five girls.

They learned that it was worth fucking a new doctor or lawyer with extra raunchiness. The customer was normally so over the top with how wildly our girl fucked him that there was a very common result. Soon all the other partners in the medical practice or law firm were our steady customers too. A couple of times all five of the girls went on a single call to fuck all the partners for an entire afternoon, a very lucrative call for our expanding escort service for sure.

Sometimes Work is More Fun than Work Should be

Some customers wanted a more than one girl for the appointment, often Sheila and Daisy together. This was a win-win, as they loved to get each other off, the fee was quite a bit higher, and both Sheila and Daisy also really enjoyed adding in men and women.

The two lovers typically got it started by both of them stripping down to their hot lingerie, and posing for the customers as they kissed and caressed each other. This quickly led to various combinations and penetrations of every possible orifice.

All I knew is the girls came home worn out, and with a lot of cash in their pockets, every time. One Thursday evening, as we all got back to the condo the two girls were still walking funny and giggling. I asked what was so funny and they explained.

They had another lucrative gig, both of them were to be the prize for a young associate who had found a loophole and saved the firm's client millions. They were, as often happened, both a reward and encouragement for more hard work. The lucky guy was in his late twenties and barely five foot eight inches tall, skinny as a rail too. They had both assumed it was going to be a very routine session.

Sheila told me that this didn't bother her, she figured she would have fun regardless of the customer's equipment. But after they stripped to their corsets and stockings, surrounding the guy on both sides to kiss and stroke him they got literally, a big surprise. As Sheila told me,

"Baby I stroked up his leg and his cock felt thick as a soda can and went half way to his knees. I rubbed that big cock and realized this was going to be a lot of fun."

The guy grinned down at my slutty wife, telling her that some girls couldn't fit him inside their pussies, but he was hoping that she and Daisy were up for it.

Daisy chimed in, "baby we will fuck you however you want, and I promise you, you'll get your money's worth."

My two lovers then described a crazy afternoon fuckfest. They had in fact struggled to swallow that massive eleven inches, Sheila laughed and said, "yes we measured it."

However, when Daisy focused on sucking his big balls and Sheila jerked him off and sucked on his big knob, he did blow a big load into her mouth. The girls swapped his cum back and forth and soon were in a sixty nine in front of the thin lawyer.

That seemed to energize his big tool and soon he was fucking Daisy from the rear as Sheila sucked on her clit. All three of them had big orgasms and Sheila took the chance to suck the second load of cum from inside Daisy's gaping pussy.

As a finale, in something that amazed everyone, Sheila told the guy to lay back on the carpet. She pulled out her trusty big bottle of lube and generously covered his hard rod from top to bottom. She then had Daisy lube up her ass, including fucking her with three fingers to spread the lube deep inside her tight ass.

The guy was stunned when, in only about ten seconds of work, Sheila sunk her rear onto his cock and took all eleven inches up her ass. She told me it was the biggest thing to ever enter her ass. But she quickly added that she loved how it stretched her out and went so deep up her ass. She fucked the guy for what seemed like forever, as Daisy sat on his face getting eaten. The girls pulled and twisted their big pierced tits the whole time the rode their date.

Their client finally went rigid, and Sheila got a final big load of cum up her ass. As my formerly innocent wife pulled her ass off the guy's massive, now limp tool. It was good he was finally sated, Sheila admitted, her asshole was gaping wide and he had come close to wearing her out. But not saying that, the two girls kissed as they moved over to him and then kissed him deeply at the same time, telling him,

"baby, we'll fuck you next time for free, your dick is truly stupendous."

The guy, just weakly grinned up at them and asked for at least a day to recover. The girls, based on how they walked that evening in the condo needed some recovery time too.

As the threesome with the hung lawyer demonstrated, it was clear my formerly sweet and innocent wife liked not only to have fantasies, but loved to experience them, over and over. That predilection, combined with her hot body and love of cash made her the perfect lead girl for our escort business.

Sheila still danced at the club, but not five days a week anymore, otherwise she would never have gotten any rest at all. Besides keeping a body like hers took time. She had to get to the salon visits in her schedule, the nearly daily sessions at the gym and the trips to expand her wardrobe for both the club and the escort service.

But the bread and butter of the escort business was still pretty traditional. Most of the requests were for one girl and one or more customers. Each of the girls was independent, able to handle customers alone. All of them admitted they loved to fuck, but loved it more when they got to fuck and get paid for it.

To me it was awesome, even though I had to accept the lead of our escort service was my no longer shy wife. I was ok with it, partly as the only thing she seemed to share with the old Sheila was her DNA. She now had that wild blonde hair, long blood-red nails, and of course those huge fake, pierced tits. Not only didn't she look like my demure paralegal bride, her clothing was all new too.

Sheila had really embraced her lifestyle with her outfits. It wasn't just the leather and latex skirts and dresses; it was the fact that half her tits were exposed almost all the time. Combined with the sky-high heels and thigh high boots she favored; Sheila was a walking sex object.

adler666
adler666
535 Followers