Dancing, Deceiving Wife Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kinkiness of her clothes and sexual desires came out as she told me a story one night, in bed after a busy afternoon with some customers. I had to just imagine it when Sheila described some of her favorite times as an escort.

In the first session she described, she had agreed to go all fetish, latex and high heels, for her two customers. Her hair was tousled and wild on top of a red skin-tight latex minidress that barely covered her nipples and left exposed her latex garters. The garters held up black latex stockings that ended in her seven inch black stilettos. I was rock hard even before she described the sex.

The two guys who were paying her, played it up as biker dudes, even though I knew they were both dentists. They actually had a pretty rough session with her. For this session there was no fake affection or intimacy, it was all about hard fucking.

This was awesome as far as Sheila was concerned, they paid extra for the dress up and group sex, and she got to have all the hard dick she wanted. She told me that a couple of times when she really got going, she was afraid she might kill the older guy.

That day included one of her favorite combinations, a big fat dick pounding her ass as another filled her mouth. My formerly chaste young wife was now all about being pounded from each end with big hard dicks.

But the shocking part wasn't a dick from each end, it was that she definitely preferred it in her ass over her pussy. She told me that she was so turned on she finger fucked herself till she came, happily before the guy filled her ass with his cum.

By the end of the session she had literally drained the two guys, and based on how hot she was, got four referrals from the session to other guys, and to one set of two guys and one wife. She was sweaty in all the latex, but told me that its advantage was you could just wipe off all the cum and it was ready to use again.

That hookup with that other dentist's wife was further evidence that Sheila like girls as much as guys. It turned out the wife was nearly as slutty as Sheila; she liked to give and receive it turned out. Sheila told me that she had a pussy almost as musky and tasty as Daisy's, just different.

But Sheila told me her all-time favorite appointment was a very traditional escort evening event. It was the night before a big wedding, after the bachelor party had wrapped up. She fucked a groomsman, the best man and the groom. They had booked her for the night as they knew the party would be a bust.

The bachelor party was hosted by the father of the bride. The best man told Sheila that he knew that party wouldn't be a proper last night for his friend. The father in law was way too strait-laced. So, Sheila was hired to give the groom one last night of debauchery. She promised them on the phone that they would get everything they could handle, and she told me later she had been right.

Sheila was the center of attention, just like she liked it. After she did a version of her stripper act in the hotel room, everyone was more than ready for the main event. It was meant to just get the night started, but it was in a suite and not a public club, so Sheila really got slutty.

She admitted her striptease was far raunchier than in the club, even on the most out of control nights. She told me she played with herself and rubbed her tits and pussy all over the guys' faces. She encouraged them to lick her nipples and pussy, hinting at the fun to come.

All night long she fucked and sucked the best man, the groom, and their buddy the groomsman. She told me she swallowed at least three loads of cum and had another three deep in her lower holes.

They might have thought they were too much for one dancer, but, they had never met Sheila. They ended the night making Sheila airtight, filled every possible way. The three guys had to be coached but soon my little wife had a hard dick up her ass as well as in her soaking wet pussy. She called over the last guys, swallowing him deep in her throat as she enjoyed a raw and intense fucking.

The three guys were amazed that nothing seemed to faze Sheila, they didn't know her like I did. All the depraved sex acts they came up with didn't embarrass or intimidate her, they got her more aroused and into it. I now realized she was perfect for this new life.

She told me that she finished about four in the morning, and the guys were frantic when they saw the time. The wedding was at nine, and an hour away from their hotel. She shrugged at them as she hit the showers to wash off the sweat, cum and pussy juice that was all over her, from her hair to her feet.

She finished up, pocketed the big tip and couldn't resist grinning at them and telling them, "not my problem guys, you'll make it. And I think all of you had a night you will never forget...so don't be strangers...any of you!"

Where We are Today

Now it's actually a full two years later, after all this began. Not just Sheila, but I am a changed man too. Sheila and Daisy still live with me. We have a far more open relationship than most could imagine. Both still dance and work as escorts for me, but while I get the money to invest, they are in control of the business.

Both girls are quite "enhanced" now. Sheila still has her incredible 34EEE breasts, but both still sport those large gold rings on their nipples. But if anything, Sheila might be a bit of a goth or punk girl now.

Her long blond hair often has totally artificial tints, purple and black are favorites. She has a piercing below her nose and her lips are swollen from the collagen shots she wanted. Her nails are lethal, an inch long, and they come to a sharp point.

She insisted that we pay for a final surgery to remove her two lower ribs, giving her a sensational figure. Her lower lips now sport three rings a piece, quite a sight as I or her paying customers thrust inside her. But Sheila insists that isn't the most important body modification.

She loves her clit hood piercing most of all, whether filled with a long bar or big ring. When anyone pulls on her lips or she fucks, it gives her incredible direct stimulation. It is funny that we have as much intimate jewelry as earrings in her dressing room.

Now with another year of shopping at stores and slutty clothing websites, Sheila has an even larger wardrobe totally suited for her new body and career. She now exclusively wears latex, leather, or spandex, more fitting now anyway. The few sedate outfits she had at the one year mark long ago went to Goodwill.

So, with her big hair, big tits, and rockin' body, Sheila has all the parts needed for a new life. This Sheila is so far from that meek little paralegal who got laid off, sometimes I joke she needs a new birth certificate. With Daisy, we have a great three-person arrangement, loving the different combinations possible in our king-sized bed.

I never would have dreamed of this when we did the role play about a red-haired hooker two years ago. But, thinking about it, it could not have turned out better. I got the crazy sex-obsessed wife I always dreamed about, and Sheila gets to fuck whoever she wants, almost every day, making a huge amount of money too. My wife must swallow a gallon of cum each year, but it seems not to have hurt her looks.

We are doing so well with our escort business on top of Daisy and Sheila working in the club that I was able to quit my day job. I recast myself as an investment and management consultant, partly because the tax man was going to wonder where all this cash came from.

We moved up from our townhouse to a much larger home on a nice isolated lot. It included a big in-ground pool, where Sheila and Daisy could lay about and work on their tans during their off work periods.

We still used just one bedroom, but made sure the big king-sized bed had only satin sheets and there were mirrors on the ceiling and an entire wall. So many evenings involved not just the three of us, but sometimes up to six other men and women. We had some amazing orgies that included the pool, with the bedroom always ready.

Sheila loved, even by the pool, to always have on her stripper heels, she told me that they made her legs look longer. I thought they were long enough, but why argue. She stayed rail thin, with her big bolt-ons sticking out in a sexy, obvious manner. Daisy was just as dedicated, staying super thin, though with all her ribs intact.

Sheila's bleached white locks were kept long and flowing, like any good stripper. She stayed with what worked. I guess the occasional binge weekend of coke and weed helped Sheila maintain her thin physique. But all that came at a cost, the girls still spent at least two hours a week at their favorite salon, tuning and tweaking those sexy, slutty bodies.

Sheila loved to tease both Daisy and I as she squirted tanning oil all over her enhanced chest. She would rub it all over her tits, teasing her nipples till they were really hard. Sheila knew what she was doing, this almost always resulted in Daisy and her sucking and licking all afternoon on a towel or on a chaise lounge by the pool.

If I was home it was a double treat, an oily wet bout of fun on the towels next to the pool. I had only dreamed of this when we bought the house with the pool and hot tub. I couldn't get enough of my two partners, and if they hadn't been fucking so often for money, they probably would have fucked me to death.

But my favorite pic of the "new and improved Sheila" was taken by one of her rich regular customers, in his high rise apartment. He had asked Sheila to dress all in leather and latex and play the submissive. She went all out, even though he knew she was, if anything a dominant not a submissive, but the customer was the one with the checkbook she told me.

She was super-hot, from her six inch heels to skin tight latex black stockings and contrasting silver latex miniskirt. Her face was bold and sexy, of course, on top of a leather collar and leash she had bought at a pet store.

Sheila told me she played at submission, passing her leash to her John when he approached. She then crawled to him so she could submissively worship his cock on her knees, licking up and down his shaft, swallowing his balls and even licking his ass, before bending over and taking him up her ass, with vocal encouragements.

The outfit and the fake submission worked; he paid her a grand for only an afternoon.

I loved the pic, not for any business reason, but because of how it depicted Sheila. She would do anything for sex and money. She was every man's fantasy, for sure mine. She could suck and fuck all night long, after dancing for hours.

This was the woman I had wanted all along, even if I hadn't known I wanted her. And as a nice side benefit to this new lifestyle, we got a huge income stream that seemed to grow and grow, allowing us to indulge all our fantasies.

Sheila and Daisy got more aggressive building our escort business, adding more hot girls to our lineup, girls who clearly saw my partners as role models. But that may be another story series.