Dancing in the Dark Pt. 03

Story Info
Jason and Georgie finally dance but coitus is interrupted.
9.7k words
4.72
2.6k
4

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LBRain
LBRain
91 Followers

Dancing in the Dark - Part 3

Sorry for the delay but I try to right quality not quantity and as I self-edit it can take some time before I'm happy.

L

Chapter 16

The realisation that I'd been set up suddenly grew on me in importance and my surprise turned to anger.

'How fucking dare they! I've been doing this in good faith because I thought that I could help a young woman with obvious issues and struggles in life and they had just pissed all over my good deed! Well, fuck them!'

I hissed angrily at Georgie as I glared at her and tried to stand.

"For fuck sake... get off my lap!"

Her happy smiling face was transformed as she heard the vehemence in my voice and saw the look in my eyes. Panic and confusion replaced her contented expression as she attempted to get up gracefully but as I was pushing her, she fell on to the floor in an ungainly heap. Fortunately our table did not fall in the struggle but people at the nearby tables looked over at the altercation. They started to tut in disapproval before they saw the anger suffusing my face and then decided it was none of their business. I didn't give a rat's arse what other people thought but I did want to get out of the pub before the landlord noticed. I wanted to return and drink in the future so if nothing else, I did not want to get barred.

"What's the matter, what did I do wrong?"

Georgie's confused cry would have been pitiful if I had been in the right mood to receive it but I just stared in contempt as I stepped over her.

"I suggest you go talk to your mother about men's reaction once they realise they've been taken for a fool. She's obviously got more experience than you because she is certainly bloody good at doing it."

I strode to the door without looking back and went out into the street and started walking as quickly as I could away from there. I heard the pub door bang and then the sound of scurrying feet.

"Jason... wait... please wait... I want to know what I did or said wrong?"

I kept walking fast although I did think about breaking into a run but then decided it would look undignified especially as Georgie was younger and fitter than I was would probably be able to keep up. She tugged on my arm and I slapped her hand away and she stopped following me but I could hear her plaintive voice behind my receding back.

"Jason, stop this... I don't know what I've done... what I said. Please tell me!"

I heard sincerity in her words and my conscience pricked at me. I came to a stop but did not turn round and shook my head in exasperation. Why can't I be more of a bastard?

I heard her slow steps as she approached but I kept my back to her as she spoke.

"Jason, it is obvious that something... someone... has annoyed you but I don't understand who or what that is. You seem to blame me and my mother for it... whatever 'it' is. Please explain why that is."

I took a deep breath.

"How about... 'Didn't my mum tell you that you needed to bond strongly with me to make the partnership work?'?"

"OK, what about it?"

I was confused by her question.

"Well, she said that exact expression to me which means she either told you what she had said or you were there when she did. In either case the context of when and why she said it would imply that you knew she she had been giving me the lessons. So, the emotional outburst and tears when I told you... were faked, good acting job by the way, I was convinced enough to... well... the kiss would not have happened. So in short, I think your mother and you have taken me for a fool."

She giggled and then choked it back when she realised it probably wasn't sensible. I turned and was tempted to give her a good slap... but I don't do that sort of thing... to anyone... whatever their choice of personal pronoun. She could see I was angry though and took a step back.

"Jason... look whatever you think about the importance of that phrase... please know that she uses it all the time about me... to anyone... because she thinks I'm a total princess. However... yes, I know she said it to you because Sam told me she had... but honestly I did not know she had been giving you lessons... "

She looked thoughtful and then nodded to herself as something made sense.

"But that does explain some of Mum's absences lately and also why Sam told me what she did. I'm surprised she didn't tell me the whole story."

She looked at me with a quizzical expression to see whether I would confirm her interpretation of the events or if I believed her but I kept my face neutral. She crept slightly closer when she realised I wasn't going to get physical.

"Sam told me that Mum had been trying to persuade you to become my partner because... well... because she, Sam, is very insecure about their relationship and worries that Mum will leave her for a bloke if a decent one comes along. She was pissed off at what she thought was Mum flirting with you and wanted me to know that you would come around to the idea of being my dance partner."

I could understand that as Sam had certainly been hacked off with Wendy most times I had seen her. I didn't understand why that the fact I would become Georgie's dance partner would keep me away from trying to get close to Wendy. In fact the opposite could be true if she was coaching us.

I grimaced at the thought of all the intrigue that was going on and shook my head in anger before looking over at Georgie and saw her hopeful face.

"Why would me being your dance partner stop me and your Mum getting together... if that's what both of us wanted?"

Georgie's face fell a bit.

"Oh! Do... err... you fancy her then?"

I shrugged and laughed hollowly.

"It doesn't really matter. She's in a gay relationship with Sam and I get the impression that despite the jealousy from Sam, they actually care about each other. So it doesn't really matter what I think of Wendy as she doesn't think enough about me to break up the happy home. Why? What's it to you and why would Sam hope that you and I dancing together will put a spanner in the works of me and your mum making the beast with two backs?"

Georgie looked slightly askance at my somewhat coarse expression and nervously fidgeted and glanced away for a few seconds. She looked back and I could see a blush suffusing her face.

"I guess she told me because she thinks if you are occupied with me then it would keep you away from Mum... and... and she thinks you and I will end up... err... making the beast with two backs... to use your expression."

I was momentarily stunned.

"Why on earth does she think that? Not all dance partnerships end up in bed according to your mother."

Georgie fidgeted some more and then gave a small smile.

"Because I told her that I intend to seduce you. I want you to be my first lover."

Chapter 17

She wants me to be her first lover?

She's a virgin?

I thought it was a joke when she said she wants to fuck like bunnies!

Thoughts were running around inside my head while I stood and looked over at her with what must have been a vaguely imbecilic look. In turn she was looking at me expectantly or, to be more precise, a combination of hopefulness and worry. My dumbfounded silence stretched as I continued to grapple with my thoughts and a coherent response. What came out of my mouth was not my finest hour.

"But, I'm twice your age!"

My answer surprised both her and me, briefly, but then a relieved grin appeared and she stepped closer to reach out and grab both my hands as she looked directly into my eyes.

"Of all the responses you could have come out with that is the stupidest! What does your age have to do with anything?..."

She trailed off and looked away again before returning her gaze to my eyes and I could see the worry again.

"I thought me being trans would be the first thing that came to mind... or you are not into anal sex..."

I scowled at the first statement and pulled her closer so that our faces were very close.

"How many fucking times do I have to say that you being trans means absolutely nothing? Get that through you thick skull. Now, why do you think that I'm a good virginity taker? I might be really rough... be abusive... "

She lifted a finger to my mouth to stop me and grinned at me.

"You're not saying 'no' I notice. So what makes you think I'm a suitable virgin to be deflowered? I might have some really kinky habits... want it rough..."

I grinned and it was my turn to stop her with a finger to her lips.

"Well you are certainly a stroppy cow. Your mum was right I will need to give you strong discipline..."

Her own grin grew broader.

"Bond strongly she said, not strong discipline."

"You say 'bonding' I say 'bondage'!"

"Nuh uh! You tried that one before and then admitted you were not into it..."

She paused and then looked serious.

"I meant it... I like you... a lot, you are a kind and gentle person, you care about others... you care about me... and seem to ignore the fact that I'm trans although I have made enough fuss about it to drive you away. I would like you to be my first lover but beyond that I think you would be good for me outside the bedroom. I want you as a life partner... in some respects the dance partner is secondary. I guess I'm crushing on you big-time... a little bit in love with you!"

I was stunned by this declaration and did not know how to respond immediately, mainly because I came to a rapid conclusion that I could not think of a good reason why I wouldn't want to have a relationship with her. Hell, I just gone through two weeks of physical torture so that I could be in her life and her in mine, albeit with the explicit intention of being her dance partner.

However, did I like her as a person? The answer had to be 'yes' as I wouldn't have done this if I didn't like her. Despite her slightly flaky behaviour, which I excused because of the emotional pressure from her transition journey, there was a courageous, feisty, bright, smart girl in there who I really liked.

Enough to have a sexual relationship with?

I had never thought about it before but the answer had to be 'yes' whatever the unknown complications of life with a trans girl might be. Note to self, do some research.

Do you love her?

I love her smile!

She looked at me expectantly as she could see the cogs whirring in my brain.

I gave her an answer.

"I'm still twice your age."

She grinned her enigmatic grin and shook her head as if to say I'm still not buying it so I carried on feeling ever more out of my depth.

"That does mean something you know as all our cultural references are way out of sync... music... movies... what we like to do going out as I'm certainly not into the club scene..."

Her grin got broader the more my argument sounded trite in my own ears and she put her arms around my neck and pulled me even closer so we were almost kissing. Her voice was a sexy whisper.

"You're still not saying 'no'! I know that you're attracted to me as, to quote Cher, 'it's in his kiss' and had we been not in the pub, I don't think you would have stopped when you did. Also, the boner I felt under my arse tells me something too."

Her cheeky grin was too much and I sighed defeatedly as I put my own arms around her waist. It felt intimate and she snuggled closer and we would have looked like lovers to anyone passing by. I thought about kissing her again but decided we did need to set some things straight.

"Look, this is all very sudden and confusing. Yes, I admit that I'm attracted to you, that I like you... despite the fact you behave like a spoilt brat at times... a princess I think you said. However, to go from that to being in a sexual relationship with you... being in a relationship of any sort was not where my head was. Anyway, I'm an old-fashioned guy who has always been wooed by the hordes of girls who pursued me previously so to have you come out and say 'I want you to take my virginity' is a bit disconcerting."

She smirked at that. I suspect it was to do with the repetition of her outburst rather than anything I said about the multitude of previous lovers.

You think?

"Anyway, I just want you to know that I'm not against the idea in... will you stop that... I'm trying to be serious here!"

She had started to grind slowly against me and her smirk had got broader as she could feel the effect it was having on me.

"You carry on being serious I'm just reminding you of what I'm offering... in a serious way of course, as befits the moment."

I mock glowered at her as I completely lost the thread of what I was saying and then started to wonder if she could feel my growing erection why could I not feel a response from her.

What is the polite way of asking... 'where's your erection?' of a pre-op trans woman?

Or, had she had the full operation? She had intimated that she wasn't... I'm not a complete woman yet, and maybe never will be... which implied she still had a cock and was in two minds whether she would have the full process in the future.

Her giggling voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Hello, earth to Jason, has the fact that all the blood has gone south completely drained the brain? You were being serious I believe but for the life of me I don't know why when you have a hot chick dry humping you."

I gripped her buttocks to try and stop the sensual motion which was distracting me. All this did was to force our groins closer together and Georgie to moan slightly and bite her bottom lip. I went to step away but she shook her head.

"No, please stay there, I'll be good, you holding me like this is amazing, something I have thought about for a long time."

The 'pretty-please' look on her face melted my resolve and we stepped back together although I did move my hands from off her firm arse. I managed to collect my thoughts as our gazes met and I could see the contentment in her eyes.

"It's precisely because I have a hot chick in my arms that I feel the need to be serious. Look, Georgie, this started out as you wanting me to be your dance partner. After due consideration I came round to the idea because I like you and am attracted to you and wanted to be in a small part of your life. You now tell me you want me as more than that... a sexual partner... a life partner..."

She was nodding forcefully.

"Yes, I do Jason. I can't really explain why I am so attracted to you but you are an ideal combination of a hot sensitive older guy who sees past me being trans but doesn't take any shit from me when I do my diva bit... the mature hand that I know that I need. You telling me to get over myself gave me a boner like you wouldn't believe."

The last was said with a mischievous smile as she waited to see if I would take the bait.

I did.

"Speaking of which, how come I couldn't feel you when you were dry humping me? Unless that didn't turn you on as much as it did me."

She looked wounded but the sparkle in her eyes told me she wasn't the least bit upset and she whispered in my ear conspiratorially.

"It's called 'tucking' and it's bloody uncomfortable when I get a boner, like now! Also, don't tell anyone but I'm not that big so you won't need to deep-throat when you blow me."

She pulled back and giggled when she saw the stunned look on my face.

"What? You thought that having sex with me was just about putting that big thing I've been feeling against me in my arse or mouth? Nuh uh, matey, I expect lots of nice oral from you... but we may pass on you being the 'bottom' when it comes to anal, that is unless you enjoy a bit of pegging?"

Whoa! WTF? My serious discourse had been seriously derailed.

"Can we get back to the serious conversation we were having... by the way, what the fuck is 'pegging'?"

Georgie giggled again and kissed my cheek.

"Oh you poor sheltered man. Little wifey obviously didn't do it for you? Pegging my dear hot but naive, older guy is the bloke getting fucked in the arse by his partner, normally female, with a strap-on. Although in my case I don't need to use a strap-on unless you want something a little bigger."

If I had been blushing before, the glow from my cheeks now competed with the street lights and I coughed to try and cover my embarrassment.

"Ahem... no, I can say... umm... she didn't do that and certainly didn't want my cock anywhere near her arse either."

Was that too much information?

Should I have pretended to be the experienced anal sex practitioner?

She's a virgin and won't know any better.

Who are you kidding?

What the fuck am I thinking like this? Get this conversation back on track!

"Look, Georgie, interesting as it is to discuss what may or may not happen in the bedroom..."

She smirked and shook her head in admonishment.

"Trust me, lovely Jason, it will... and who said anything about the bedroom?""

"... we do need to discuss a schedule of dancing... training and any competitions that are on the horizon."

Chapter 18

I finally managed to get her focused on dancing mainly by taking her back into the pub to have another drink, the remnants of our previous ones having been cleared away. As we were back in the pub I asked her to tone down her behaviour and reign in her desire to sexually tease me. It wasn't a complete success because we ended up sitting next to each other... she originally wanted to get back on my lap... on a low wooden love seat where she rested a hand on my upper thigh, awfully close to my still rampant erection. This coupled with her periodically turning towards me so she could rub her chest against my arm or gently kiss my cheek brought forth a constant reminder from me to behave as my erection refused to subside.

Eventually, I could take no more teasing and stimulation. I grabbed her hand off my thigh and held on to it so she couldn't put it back as I tried to look sincere with I was about to say as I felt sure it would cause another eruption from her.

"Look, Georgie, I'm still gobsmacked that you want me... in that way... but do I not get a say in the matter? You want me to take your virginity but I've never had sex with a trans-girl before so I would be just as much a virgin in the circumstances as you are. Had you thought that I might not want to have sex with you... "

I could see her face start to suffuse with anger and her mouth turned into a sneer as she tried to get her hand out of my grasp.

"Oh, what... the old I-won't-have-sex-with-a-trans-girl-because-it-would-make-me-gay excuse. Well fuck you Jason! I thought you were better than that."

Her voice had been rising again and I did not want another scene so held on tightly to her hand and hissed at her.

"Here you go again about my supposed trans-phobia. We've been through this already and you just won't listen to all the other positive things I've said. You want to have a relationship with me then you have to trust me because I will not put up with your shit! You will drive me away if you keep it up!"

She suddenly became very meek and reached over to hold onto my arm with her free hand as she gabbled her apologies.

"Sorry... sorry... I know... I know I will piss you off too much one day but I just can't get used to the fact that you are the good guy. I'm so used to being let down by straight men... yes, I know I probably bring it on myself by reacting stupidly... that I'm struggling to rein in my scepticism. Mum keeps telling me that I need to trust you... she does like you and probably would have made the beast with two backs if Sam wasn't around... "

She giggled at that point and I suddenly had a thought.

"Does your mum know you want our relationship to develop into something more?"

LBRain
LBRain
91 Followers